Watch / Listen Media (6 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (26 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (9 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (4 Viewers)

View Pictures (1 Viewer)

Second command contains an error: ">TvService.exe" instead of "\TvService.exe". If you want to install TvService, you must make sure you have uninstalled TVE3... and you must start the command prompt with admin privileges (right click => run as admin).
Second command contains an error: ">TvService.exe" instead of "\TvService.exe". If you want to install TvService, you must make...
Hey - I'm having problem with my tuner "DVBSky T680C - DVBT2/C USB - CI" unencrypted channels working just fine. Encrypted...
Replies
Views
Yay!! I got my internetstreams working in MePo by modding vodserver. What I do is,I tune to a vodserver channel in mepo, that will start vlc or other external player playing whatever stream or file you want to see 'in mepo' then I feed mepo a picture endlessly looped and a silent mp3 with ffmpeg in mpeg2 so it won't give me errors...
Yay!! I got my internetstreams working in MePo by modding vodserver. What I do is,I tune to a vodserver channel in mepo, that will...
Situation: Multiseat MP1.11 Network tuner Anysee N7 (single tuner that outputs http streams) Sometimes when changing channels we...
Replies
Views
No problem, any time. That's what I'm here for! :)
No problem, any time. That's what I'm here for! :)
Hi, I'm having issues getting the channels to change quickly and reliably. I have tried everything I could find by searching the...
Replies
Views
LOL, I'm always right. :D /sarcasm In all seriousness I think it's possible you had multiple things going on there, which has made it tricky to pin down. Your security software changes may have been helpful too. Has this expert got any experience with TBS PC tuners? If not, with the greatest respect I would disregard their opinion...
LOL, I'm always right. :D /sarcasm In all seriousness I think it's possible you had multiple things going on there, which has made...
Hoping for some directions here! Have included logs....distortions apparent right from the start when viewing Live TV. Something...
Replies
Views
OK, when I get some time again I will do this.
OK, when I get some time again I will do this.
Problem: When I watch a high bitrate video (10+ Mb/s) on my desktop monitor using MediaPortal, and at any point use skip steps to...
Replies
Views
rest my case :) I don't see any more delays on the channel COOK now. Vff
rest my case :) I don't see any more delays on the channel COOK now. Vff
I am running MP 1.8 and cannot figure out how to get North American closed captions (CC) to display for live TV and recorded video...
Replies
Views
Shouldn't be a problem when configured properly. The plugins can be configured to leave 16:9 content untouched, and linearly scale the file footage up to get rid of some/all of the black bars. Anyhow, I'm glad you managed to work it out. :)
Shouldn't be a problem when configured properly. The plugins can be configured to leave 16:9 content untouched, and linearly scale...
Hi I have a problem with the aspect ration changing automatically - even within a video playback. I have set the default ro Normal...
Replies
Views
I've worked out how to get the device to stream wirelessly via a 2TB drive where the media files are. Now I want to movie all my DVD collections to NAS and then stream to other devices for viewing on the move. I choose ByteCopy to do the work and save all my DVD to multi-track MKV on NAS server and then for the streaming. You may get...
I've worked out how to get the device to stream wirelessly via a 2TB drive where the media files are. Now I want to movie all my...
Hi, Am I the only one having a problem with a share on a nas containing DVD folders (video_ts audio_ts) so that the directory is...
Replies
Views
Just thought I would give an update on this. My Dad said everything seemed perfect for a couple of weeks and then the issue occurred again - I've ended up disabling MPAR on the TV side and using FFDshow instead for the TV side. He says its been fine now apart from one recording but I havent had chance to look a that yet.
Just thought I would give an update on this. My Dad said everything seemed perfect for a couple of weeks and then the issue...
Good evening, I wondered if someone could help me look into this issue that my Dad is having with his MediaPortal install. A...
Replies
Views
Hello I think the format that your IP cameras are delivering is not compatible: 05-03-2015 13:11:56.729 [1980] [{CE0462DD-7C3A-4883-BA4B-2BF13EDBBD0B}] [Error] CMPIPTV_RTSP: OpenConnection(): H264 not supported
Hello I think the format that your IP cameras are delivering is not compatible: 05-03-2015 13:11:56.729 [1980]...
I'm trying to add some IPTV Channels (rtsp) to the TV Server but as soon I do the scan it dies. Doing the same with VODServer in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have problems, that my HTPC with Mediaportal doesn´t turn off after waking up for a sheduled recording. I followed all the steps to configure PowerSheduler++ as described in the documentation. There are no entrys in the "Standby is prevented by:" area in PowerSheduler configuration. When I set up a recording or a sheduled...
Hello, I have problems, that my HTPC with Mediaportal doesn´t turn off after waking up for a sheduled recording. I followed all...
Hello, I have problems, that my HTPC with Mediaportal doesn´t turn off after waking up for a sheduled recording. I followed all...
Replies
Views
Mmmm, seems that things aren't quite as sorted as I'd hoped. For some reason the picture now comes in from the edge of the TV screen an inch or so, but once I move into live TV, it goes to the edge of the screen, but seems for desktop and Media Portal menu, and playing video files, it goes back to the smaller picture. And I've had...
Mmmm, seems that things aren't quite as sorted as I'd hoped. For some reason the picture now comes in from the edge of the TV...
My MediaPortal has recently developed a problem whereby if you fast forward, when you then press play, it won't play video - the...
Replies
Views
I got a problem yesterday soon after I installed the Spotify client, heavy stuttering for 5-15 second every 10-20 minutes. I use Media Portal since several years (s-e-v-e-r-a-l) with at least two different television and hardware and I've not any problem to play any kind of files. (The Spotify client is a process with the same name...
I got a problem yesterday soon after I installed the Spotify client, heavy stuttering for 5-15 second every 10-20 minutes. I use...
I got a problem yesterday soon after I installed the Spotify client, heavy stuttering for 5-15 second every 10-20 minutes. I use...
Replies
Views
On Thursday [I have network to my self:) I'll move NAS back to sitting beside router and not on same powerline switch as main MePo box. IF problem repeats, I think it points finger at Intel Motherboard, but given I've replaced router [upgraded broadband link] and replaced [like 4 like unit] the powerline adaptor after a fail, it's...
On Thursday [I have network to my self:) I'll move NAS back to sitting beside router and not on same powerline switch as main MePo...
I have a rather large media collection, between Movies, Episodes and recordings, whenever I try to watch a non-recorded file...
Replies
Views
Ich weiss echt nicht warum. Immer beim Radio hören flimmert ca. alle 30 Sekunden einmal ganz kurz der Bildschirm. Bitte um Hilfe.
Ich weiss echt nicht warum. Immer beim Radio hören flimmert ca. alle 30 Sekunden einmal ganz kurz der Bildschirm. Bitte um Hilfe.
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/MediaPortal_Configuration/13_GUI/4_Screensaver_* ?
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/MediaPortal_Configuration/13_GUI/4_Screensaver_* ?
Hallo! Bei mir schaltet ständig der Bildschirm auf schwarz beim Radio hören. Wie kann das umgestellt werden?
Replies
Views
Hello From the MediaPortal.xml configuration file it looks like you haven't saved TV codec preferences. That may be why you can't see live TV. About the TV guide issue: it looks like a compatibility issue with your GPU. [2015-01-11 19:08:46,656] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - DialogWindow: TvPlugin.TVGuide init [2015-01-11...
Hello From the MediaPortal.xml configuration file it looks like you haven't saved TV codec preferences. That may be why you can't...
Hello I have just made a clean unistall od 1.2.X ver. of MP. It was working perfect with all the features and TV especially was...
Replies
Views
Just tried from a restart. System seems better. Maybe I should have set my power configuration on the 'Balanced' or 'High performance' plans.
Just tried from a restart. System seems better. Maybe I should have set my power configuration on the 'Balanced' or 'High...
Have been having this problem for a while but a recent complete system rebuild didn't fix it (fresh install of Windows 8.1...
Replies
Views
Test version of TsReader.ax is here - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/m-4441-rtsp-issue-aac-audio-codec-french-provider-free.118930/page-2#post-1115189
Test version of TsReader.ax is here -...
Hi, I have a problem with a specific tv channel, there are no sound with Media Portal. This this an IPTV HD channel. It work...
Replies
Views
Does anyone use this ? http://www.svp-team.com/wiki/SVP:MediaPortal Just wondering if it's worth mucking around with
Does anyone use this ? http://www.svp-team.com/wiki/SVP:MediaPortal Just wondering if it's worth mucking around with
Replies
Views
Except if a dev fixes an old bug. ;) I can not reproduce it but it seems a real error. :( Please tag me if someone can reproduce it with step by step info.
Except if a dev fixes an old bug. ;) I can not reproduce it but it seems a real error. :( Please tag me if someone can reproduce...
Since 1.6 DVD resume doesn't work anymore, was working perfectly before. I was hoping that it was just a small issue solved in one...
Replies
Views
No, it won't be in MP 1.10 (it has at least one problem that I know of, and it needs to go into Area 51 testing first)
No, it won't be in MP 1.10 (it has at least one problem that I know of, and it needs to go into Area 51 testing first)
I use LAV Filters and the EVR renderer for MediaPortal on my HTPC. I was trying to apply a delay to the audio by using the option...
Replies
Views
Well, I did not think of it that way, but more use certainly equals more people spotting problems. Thanks for providing a different viewpoint. I'll report a bug to AMD based on what you said. Thanks again for the feedback.
Well, I did not think of it that way, but more use certainly equals more people spotting problems. Thanks for providing a different...
I was playing back the Blu-ray of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, and I was having problems with color bands across the entire...
Replies
Views
On further prompting from this thread, I changed every instance in MePo setup where I had the AMD video decoder back to the LAV filters and this resolved the problem.
On further prompting from this thread, I changed every instance in MePo setup where I had the AMD video decoder back to the LAV...
I've been trying to play the Blu-ray of "The Day of the Doctor" with MP 1.9. My system specs are listed and I am using AnyDVD HD...
Replies
Views
For the record, this is what the configuration used to look like: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/@api/deki/files/3905/=Test_Connection.PNG http://attachments.team-mediaportal.com/2011/04/135713_Zwischenablage-14.jpg Most of those settings are in the "TV/Radio" -> "TV" sub-section (and some duplicated for "radio"). The TV connection...
For the record, this is what the configuration used to look like...
Hello I have windows 7 ultimate, 64 bit. I installed MediaPortal 1 using the singleseat option and clicked on Yes I will use media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TS File audio DE
Hello No. TV Server records all video, audio, subtitles and teletext streams from the broadcast/tuner without change. If you want to change audio stream type then you'll need to use post processing (either built in or via an external program) to re-encode the audio for you. Re-encoding "lossy" audio (eg. AAC, MPEG, DD/AC3) will...
Hello No. TV Server records all video, audio, subtitles and teletext streams from the broadcast/tuner without change. If you want...
Is there a way to switch the audio type that records for the TS stream? It looks like some of the audio streams are AAC. Is there a...
Replies
Views
I am unable to get "Create Bookmark" while watching a DVD to work. It seems that it should be simple enough. When I am at a point where I would like to create a bookmark, I right-click, select "Bookmarks" then "Create Bookmark" but nothing happens, and on returning to the "Bookmarks" menu, the new bookmark does not show up. Log file...
I am unable to get "Create Bookmark" while watching a DVD to work. It seems that it should be simple enough. When I am at a point...
I am unable to get "Create Bookmark" while watching a DVD to work. It seems that it should be simple enough. When I am at a point...
Replies
Views
yes, "select channel by index" is ticked. in my channel group the sequence of the channels is exactly like in my first post. i noticed this behavior already in earlier versions of mp. can you reproduce that? i switch in tv fullscreen.
yes, "select channel by index" is ticked. in my channel group the sequence of the channels is exactly like in my first post. i...
switching to program number 6 doesn't work on my htpc with mp 1.9.0. this occured already in many earlier versions. here are my...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/vodserver-watch-internet-streams-as-tv-channels.121732/ this might be what you are looking for.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/vodserver-watch-internet-streams-as-tv-channels.121732/ this might be what you are...
Hi, I've been using MediaPortal for some time now without any problems, and I really enjoy it. But now I have a problem, that I...
Replies
Views
Yes I meant Video_TS and Audio TS folders. I will collect the log files this weekend.
Yes I meant Video_TS and Audio TS folders. I will collect the log files this weekend.
Hello and I hope I can find some resolution to this. I currently am running MePo 1.8final with the MB3 plugin for movies. That...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom