WebEPG (23 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
MP1 MP2 Poland - EPG DE
I attached new Teleman grabber..... Teleman changed a layout and was problem with long description. Please test. THX
I attached new Teleman grabber..... Teleman changed a layout and was problem with long description. Please test. THX
Hallo Guys... I have problem with EPG scraper. Web site was changed - design. Who help me with EPG.xml ?? I attached old EPG...
Replies
Views
I've done it by adding the following line to the tvxb ini file: This will import your bladerunner file into tvxb. I also deleted all of the "body" of the ini file - the bit that lists the channel names & guide url's - you won't need this as Bladerunner's already downloaded this info for you. The end result is tvxb will parse...
I've done it by adding the following line to the tvxb ini file: This will import your bladerunner file into tvxb. I also...
Is there any guides out there on how to get XMLTV in Australia working. I know i've asked on other threads, I'm sorry about that...
Replies
Views
Great work! You can set your zip code by adding the zip code variable to your URL. This way, if you have FTA like me and get locals from many different timezones you can feed your zipcode into the URL which shifts the programming into your timezone...
Great work! You can set your zip code by adding the zip code variable to your URL. This way, if you have FTA like me and get locals...
I have created a grabber for US TV unsing the ZAP2IT.com web site. It has channels for the Boston, MA area. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
I've created added a config for inout.tv to the SVN. Its still not 100% and only has one channel. Can someone test it and report back. Some help adding the extra channels would also be great ;)
I've created added a config for inout.tv to the SVN. Its still not 100% and only has one channel. Can someone test it and report...
Hi. I'm finished two grabbers for WEBEPG. This grabbers read the information from http://www.programacion-tdt.com...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with WebEPG DE
WebEPG shows in TaskManager->Processes but not in Applications. In 1.1 RC3 things regarding WebEPG are certainly much simpler. In general I find RC3 very stable, and so far only few bugs have been reported. Still, officially, "it should not be used on a production system" (but I use it ;)). You can give it a try. I think you will...
WebEPG shows in TaskManager->Processes but not in Applications. In 1.1 RC3 things regarding WebEPG are certainly much simpler. In...
I'm new to the product and the forum...so I'm hoping someone will point me in the right direction. I just installed MP (latest...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Time zones in xmltv DE
Hi Bigbuddha, From http://mypage.bluewin.ch/webepg/: There's your answer ;) /James
Hi Bigbuddha, From http://mypage.bluewin.ch/webepg/: There's your answer ;) /James
I live in Belgium and mainly watch British and Flemish television. I run tv_grab_uk_rt and tv_grab_be to produce 2 xml files for...
Replies
Views
This whole XMLTV thing sucks, it's nice once it's working but for new users it's hell. I don't understand why xmltv isn't improved yet to be more userfriendly!?!? Well it took me some hours to figure out how to set this up with tvserver and still the time it +2000 ... To be honest why it can't be like the EPG in MCE.. (quick and...
This whole XMLTV thing sucks, it's nice once it's working but for new users it's hell. I don't understand why xmltv isn't improved...
Synopsis: Enter the details of your problem here: Prepared system and had everything configured. Unit sat for a month without a...
Replies
Views
Its in the SVN now. By thw way normally any site that TVxb supports can be easily supported by WebEPG. /James
Its in the SVN now. By thw way normally any site that TVxb supports can be easily supported by WebEPG. /James
Does anyone know of a TV Guide/EPG program/site that works for Taipei, Taiwan?
Replies
Views
hi, i downloaded the infos today and now everything is fine .... thank you for this great software james wunschkind
hi, i downloaded the infos today and now everything is fine .... thank you for this great software james wunschkind
Hello there, I am a new user to the Webepg and have problems with it, but its a great plugin, there are several channels, for...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 XMLTV for Chile (1 Viewer) DE
Searching more I´ve found this other site with a good channel listing: http://tudonoar.uol.com.br/tudonoar/gradeProgramacao.aspx I think it´s simplier than the other, but I´m not quite sure if this one is quite complete....
Searching more I´ve found this other site with a good channel listing: http://tudonoar.uol.com.br/tudonoar/gradeProgramacao.aspx...
I need get tv guide for Chile. If TV guide only work with US, NL or AUS mmm... Can i add other TV guide with XMLTV for other...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 EPG for USA DE
opusnut, will this plugin work for Canada as well? If so, include me on the list of testers. Falkyre
opusnut, will this plugin work for Canada as well? If so, include me on the list of testers. Falkyre
Hello :D Does any body know how to get EPG for US Tv? Thanks
Replies
Views
Since 18-11-2007 there are no new updates on xmltv.assies.info :S . Does anybody know if something is going on? I sent an e-mail already to Robert Prins, I thought he might know something but didn't get a reply so far.
Since 18-11-2007 there are no new updates on xmltv.assies.info :S . Does anybody know if something is going on? I sent an e-mail...
Hi All, I am new to this forum, and I don't know if what I am about to write is already known to everybody, if that's the case I...
Replies
Views
I think this topic is quite obsolete, as webepg isn't an executable anymore (at least: the only thing I found was a dll...)
I think this topic is quite obsolete, as webepg isn't an executable anymore (at least: the only thing I found was a dll...)
To solve a problem for someone trying to run WebEPG from a different directory and find its files. I added a few command line...
Replies
Views
Check out the build in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/upnp-dlna-media-server-for-mediaportal-2.104128/page-40#post-1160980
Check out the build in this thread...
I can't get WebEPG to work. I went looking for the www_imdb_com grabber file, but can't find it. There is no WebEPG folder in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, bumped into this topic, because i searched for the problem myself and found a beta solution. Right now I am scraping the program info for 6 days from www.teveblad.be, without the announcement "Het gebruik van software om gegevens te extraheren uit deze website voor persoonlijk gebruik of voor weergave op een andere website...
Hi guys, bumped into this topic, because i searched for the problem myself and found a beta solution. Right now I am scraping the...
:S I'm new to MP, but not new to PC or TV-technology. I've installed MP + TV server latest version and installed as much as I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yesterday i have re-installaed latest version of mediaportal svn (MediaPortal-svn--10-31-2006--19-59-Rev11435.exe) and italian webepg (alice.it) don't work. I have relinked all channel but don't grab nothing. In attachment my log and configuration file. p.s. In alice_it.xml i have changed channel's name for a test...
Hi, Yesterday i have re-installaed latest version of mediaportal svn (MediaPortal-svn--10-31-2006--19-59-Rev11435.exe) and...
for all italians watchers i've made a new grabber for italian channels from site alice.it but i need your help to coplete the...
Replies
Views
minor problem with merged channels Hi James, I have a small issue, not sure if it is due to WebEPG or due to WebEPG-conf, but: I have created 2 merged channels: 1) Ketnet & Canvas: <Channel displayName="Ketnet - Canvas"> <merged> <merged id="ketnet.be" grabber="BE\www_teveblad_be.xml" start="06:30"...
minor problem with merged channels Hi James, I have a small issue, not sure if it is due to WebEPG or due to WebEPG-conf, but...
Hi all, I have just made the first major update to the WebEPG-conf program. This was long over due. Also I've changed the...
Replies
Views
Ah, I see. Thank you.
Ah, I see. Thank you.
Hi, I'm from the UK and have set up my TV card fine. I have added the WebEPG in the TV Server Configuration Plug Ins section. I...
Replies
Views
// Hello1.cs public class Hello1 { public static void Main() { System.Console.WriteLine("Hello, World!"); } } Unfortunately that is about the extent of C# knowledge. Having said that I would be more than happy to help back a project of this description, anyone who is remotely interested and capable please...
// Hello1.cs public class Hello1 { public static void Main() { System.Console.WriteLine("Hello, World!"); } }...
HI Guys - can anyone point me in the right direction of how to get WebEPG work for Foxtel program information???? I seem to be...
Replies
Views
Please post your log files. How to gather log files - MediaPortal Manual Documentation __________________ Rule of thumb: System details + complete log files = efficient support
Please post your log files. How to gather log files - MediaPortal Manual Documentation __________________...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: black glass Windows Version: windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II 905e HDD: 500 GB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG not grabbing DE
Hi James, sorry for the LOOOOONG delay! I can confirm that the delay is now working perfectly, thanks!
Hi James, sorry for the LOOOOONG delay! I can confirm that the delay is now working perfectly, thanks!
Hi, I've been trying to get WebEPG working, but for some reason it seems to be grabbing some channels, but not others. I've...
Replies
Views
It seems like the issue is within MediaPortal. <episode-num>2.1</episode-num> I can only see episode number if there's no season info, the >2.1< doesn't work. But if the guide only specify episode, ie: >2< it work.
It seems like the issue is within MediaPortal. <episode-num>2.1</episode-num> I can only see episode number if there's...
Hi, I've created a WebEPG grabber for tvguide.boxer.se, the grabbers has all of the channels on the Boxer DVB-T network. The...
Replies
Views
I have found this: www.xmltv.com.pt
I have found this: www.xmltv.com.pt
James, please can you take a look, please at : http://www.tvcabo.pt/Televisao/Programacao.aspx The site as been changed (with...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your feedback guys. I will keep tinkering around with the grabber file and hopefully some of the coders will come across this thread and can help me out. Cheers :D
Thanks for your feedback guys. I will keep tinkering around with the grabber file and hopefully some of the coders will come across...
Hi All, I am new to this forum. I have been trying to get EPG data for some channels that are streamed live from the UK (I am in...
Replies
Views
ttttttttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry submitttttttttinnnnnnnng theeeeeeeeeeee file herrrrrrrrrrrre:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum sorry, mmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
ttttttttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry submitttttttttinnnnnnnng theeeeeeeeeeee file...
The current websites in WebEPG that you can choose from to grab the Dutch tvguide miss quite some channels that the UPC web tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG guide for US DE
it would be great if you could have webepg read data from the zap2it xml file and map the channels and info it downloads. Zap2it runs alot quicker than downloading from tv.yahoo.com. But i do enjoying the mapping feature of WebEpg. It would be great if you could combine the two. thanx..
it would be great if you could have webepg read data from the zap2it xml file and map the channels and info it downloads. Zap2it...
Hi guys, I was asked how to add channels for the US to WebEPG. First WebEPG is currently able to get guide information from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG Colours & Genre (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, ok. Here is a new attempt: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1479653&group_id=107397&atid=647927 Flip.
Hi, ok. Here is a new attempt: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1479653&group_id=107397&atid=647927...
Hi Could anyone help me get genre colours in the EPG. I use WebEPG to download the program guide. Downloading from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG for USA DE
Short lived fix Well the zap2it plugin pulled in the full guide plus two addional updates, but nothing since then. The log file looks just like the first time when I couldn't get it started. On one occaison when I tried to restart MP I got a message that WebEPG was not compatible. Is there some way of disabling WebEPG? MP did not...
Short lived fix Well the zap2it plugin pulled in the full guide plus two addional updates, but nothing since then. The log file...
I am looking for a simple way to update and download the EPG info for Midwest USA. I have tried the sourceforge tv_grab xmltv...
Replies
Views
If you have MP running all the time you can schedule the updates inside MP/config/plugins/webepg - config. Of course if you're happy with how it works now, no worries. frantid
If you have MP running all the time you can schedule the updates inside MP/config/plugins/webepg - config. Of course if you're...
I am a newbie and am having trouble figuring out how to get EPG data. I have asked this question on several other forums on this...
Replies
Views
I will have to implement something ugly with the "preventing tasks" then, creating a dummy process as long as music is playing. Thanks for your info anyway!
I will have to implement something ugly with the "preventing tasks" then, creating a dummy process as long as music is playing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Core2duo 6750 HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom