X-Factor (15 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
MP1 MP2 X-Factor 2 DE
Any news ???? so sad :-(
Any news ???? so sad :-(
Hi, I got myself a new sketch block the other day. Started to draw a couple of different things and suddenly found myself...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Ken Burns"-effect DE
AW: "Ken Burns"-effect Thanks a lot, you made my day. :thx: I'll try to play with the values as soon as my htpc isn't occupied any more. (I assume, higher time-values will slow down the speed?!) You've really done a great job creating this skin, keep up the good work! Greetings pp
AW: "Ken Burns"-effect Thanks a lot, you made my day. :thx: I'll try to play with the values as soon as my htpc isn't occupied...
Hi everyone, first of all, I literally love this skin and I really hope, we get further updates (speaking of the upcoming...
Replies
Views
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
Hello. I use the 'My Films' plugin to interface my "Ant Movie Catalog" database within MediaPortal. I also use X-Factor as the...
Replies
Views
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
Hi there, As the title suggests I have a number of things to say and thought against (rightly or wrongly) putting it all in to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin; https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/x-factor-fanart-handler-73219/#post533428 Please see the scope, folder name and so on and let me know what you think. Use that thread to come with suggestions, comments about that plugin so that we all get a good plugin that...
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin...
Hi cul8er, a few suggestions regarding the XFactorMenuSelector, XFactorFanartHandler and XFactorMusicInfo plugins...
Replies
Views
It appears anything in the xfactor.xml which is using "fanart" for the image is not showing up. The items in xfactor.xml which are defining a specific file are showing up fine. I'm sure it is a problem on my end and not the skin itself. I have reinstalled the skin through mpe installer (old version). Also installed the menu...
It appears anything in the xfactor.xml which is using "fanart" for the image is not showing up. The items in xfactor.xml which...
Hi, The concept of this skin is to make all options in MediaPortal available as easy as possible and this in an attractive way...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just to let everyone know that I will release a new version of this skin tonight supporting MP 1.1 Final. Will contain all the patches released for R630 and a few more fixes, adjustments. Will also contain latest version of fanart handler plugin. After this release I will collect all your feedback and put some more effort into...
Hi, Just to let everyone know that I will release a new version of this skin tonight supporting MP 1.1 Final. Will contain all...
Hi, The concept of this skin is to make all options in MediaPortal available as easy as possible and this in an attractive way...
Replies
Views
AW: About the X-Factor Skin (R683) edterbak yes of course, but at this time i'm just playing (and my changes are very small). cul8er I think i found a solution... i just removed "<import>common.basichome.weather.xml</import>" from BasicHome.xml (hope this is the right way). Perhaps and if you find some time it would be great if...
AW: About the X-Factor Skin (R683) edterbak yes of course, but at this time i'm just playing (and my changes are very small)...
Hi, The concept of this skin is to make all options in MediaPortal available as easy as possible and this in an attractive way. I...
Replies
Views
hi citizenkeys ! abut the fanart for music and video ..you can look her .. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/fanart-now-avalible-my-videos-my-music-41634/ i use it in B3W skin ,you can see screenshut her ... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/blue3-skin-feedback-293/b3w-my-virsion-mymusicplayingnow-66507/ i ask...
hi citizenkeys ! abut the fanart for music and video ..you can look her ...
QUOTE : Changelog since last release; * New basichome menu (see screenshots below). * MyVideos: Fanart support (manual added...
Replies
Views
first of all, this is really a great skin and i appreciate your hard work a lot. really awesome! :thx: now to the reason my thread: i wonder if it is possible to have another menu point on the basic-home-screen: that i add a seventh menu point for example the weather. i think it should be possible to edit the xml-file...
first of all, this is really a great skin and i appreciate your hard work a lot. really awesome! :thx: now to the reason my...
first of all, this is really a great skin and i appreciate your hard work a lot. really awesome! :thx: now to the reason my...
Replies
Views
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the horizontal menu? I was hoping that it would be similar to the other menu options where the sub-menus would load either vertically or horizontally depending on the settings. Really like the skin so far...
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the...
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the...
Replies
Views
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very much. Dareh.
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very...
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you mean the vizualisation with different shapes being drawn or do you mean the litte thing that looks like an equalizer? best regards cul8er
Hi, Do you mean the vizualisation with different shapes being drawn or do you mean the litte thing that looks like an equalizer...
Hi, the animations at the last.fm plugin and MyMusic is to much for my pc. :( Is it possible to deactivate it? --- Picoloco
Replies
Views
I just made this one. If you like, but it is too light, I could also make a darker version. Just tell me.
I just made this one. If you like, but it is too light, I could also make a darker version. Just tell me.
Hi, I would like to ask if anyone would like to try to create a new default background for the x-factor skin. The default...
Replies
Views
Thank you. 3DS Max mostly, done from scratch.
Thank you. 3DS Max mostly, done from scratch.
Hi, Anyone that have nice pictures for the basichome menu, and want to share? I'm not 100% happy with the current images that...
Replies
Views
never mind.. I thought I figured it out.. but no. :S Im looking for this as well. StreamedMP has working 0.8 files....
never mind.. I thought I figured it out.. but no. :S Im looking for this as well. StreamedMP has working 0.8 files....
Hi, are there any Skin Files for Moving Pictures 0.8?
Replies
Views
I seem to have found the problem. When I entered the location of the backdrops I was entering the full path - for example: C:/Program Files/etc/etc as opposed to movies/default.jpg. When I enter the full path I get nothing, when I enter (I figured the setup is written to recognize the animations folder as the root) just the file...
I seem to have found the problem. When I entered the location of the backdrops I was entering the full path - for example...
Hello all: I recently installed the X-Factor skin and am in the process of setting it up. I have most of the menus pointing...
Replies
Views
AW: Basic Home Screen does not work Great THX to you, it works.
AW: Basic Home Screen does not work Great THX to you, it works.
Hi, i installed the MP 1.1.0.0 RC4 and got the newest X-Factor r680. If i select "Start with Basic Home Screen" i can not...
Replies
Views
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while changing menus/submenus. Not sure if it could be integrated with https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/worldclock-plugin-mediaportal-v0-3-0-a-73022/ Although I really do...
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while...
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while...
Replies
Views
Hello! Yes remapping to "Second Home" is what I whant. Thank you very much. The Aeon menystyle is not really what I ment. It is to much to scroll if you have a lot of submenus. What I would like to have is the original horizontal screen with vertical submenus showing up when first menu is active. The thing I do not whant is the...
Hello! Yes remapping to "Second Home" is what I whant. Thank you very much. The Aeon menystyle is not really what I ment. It...
Hello! I must say that I really like this skin. However I have two questions/suggestions about it. First is it possible when...
Replies
Views
That worked! I guess I had my thumbnail named incorrectly. I didn't have the _color_r.png in the name. Thanks. Geoff
That worked! I guess I had my thumbnail named incorrectly. I didn't have the _color_r.png in the name. Thanks. Geoff
Hi all, I'm new to XFactor, and I really like it... coming from StreamedMP, I notice the readability of many screens is better...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blank Screen DE
Yes, that is plenty of memory. Sorry I cannot help further. Let's hope someone else can jump in.
Yes, that is plenty of memory. Sorry I cannot help further. Let's hope someone else can jump in.
Hello New user, followed all the instructions on the R683 install page. Problem is, after I complete all the installation...
Replies
Views
Hey people, If you want more of this sort of thing, leave comments here and perhaps we can all share our thoughts. If not I would likely not worry about posting too many of these topics up Thanks
Hey people, If you want more of this sort of thing, leave comments here and perhaps we can all share our thoughts. If not I would...
If your using the Arcsoft bluray plugin, or in fact something similar, perhaps you wanna spice it up a little? If so here you go...
Replies
Views
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Replies
Views
Personally, I prefer this one - the colors aren't so 'bright' and 'garish' and 'in your face' - also really like the extra channels being shown!
Personally, I prefer this one - the colors aren't so 'bright' and 'garish' and 'in your face' - also really like the extra channels...
Firstly, LOVE the skin.. It's awesome!.. The only thing I would like to change is the 'now showing' or highlight colour in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have added this in the version to be released soon. The Video OSD will now show; |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| elapsed time / remaining time clock...
Hi, I have added this in the version to be released soon. The Video OSD will now show...
I'm not sure if this is a bug in MP or if it's the skin or just me but: in commonprogressbar.xml the line...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Community MODs DE
AW: Community MODs Hello all. I've done a little hack today to get thumbs as backdrops in myvideo listview. As I have lots of Clips, Dokus, Homevideos,... not covered by Moving Pictures or TVSeries I prefer to see what's the video is all about instead looking at "Independence Day" over and over again ;) So I modified the...
AW: Community MODs Hello all. I've done a little hack today to get thumbs as backdrops in myvideo listview. As I have lots of...
Hi, Please post all community MODs here please. Let's all see how far we can push this skin ;) Best Regards
Replies
Views
Re: Community MODs I am trying to change the basichome to Thys_O version (combined) but when I change xfactor's basichome.xml and common overlays xml plus drop the media in the skin folder, I don't get any changes. Am I doing something wrong, overseeing something? TIA!
Re: Community MODs I am trying to change the basichome to Thys_O version (combined) but when I change xfactor's basichome.xml and...
Hi, Please post all community MODs here please. Let's all see how far we can push this skin ;) Best Regards
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 congrats (1 Viewer) DE
Yes!!! Congradulations m8!!! awsome.
Yes!!! Congradulations m8!!! awsome.
on making it to hot skins... have you any counts of how many downloads you've had so far ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dear cul8er DE
I can only agree... THANKS The X-Factor skin and Fanart Plugin made MP just smashing.
I can only agree... THANKS The X-Factor skin and Fanart Plugin made MP just smashing.
Just wanted to say this skin is amazing, the music pages are particularly beautiful. Keep up the good work! There are a lot of us...
Replies
Views
Very nice logos.
Very nice logos.
I always liked the look of the black TV-Series logos that are around and thought they would go perfect with this skin so I renamed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom