xmlTV (8 Viewers)

everything related to xmlTV in here
A
WoW Spagbol this is truely amazing. Please can someone make that a post a sticky, it ruely saved me countless hours of pain and suffering. Thank you so much :thx: EDIT: Doh it is a sticky, I'm a numbnut sometimes
WoW Spagbol this is truely amazing. Please can someone make that a post a sticky, it ruely saved me countless hours of pain and...
How to localize the TV schedule: Find and download the XMLTV-0.5.32-win32 program from...
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
Hi Mike, Quote from labsadmin @ zap2it: patrick
Hi Mike, Quote from labsadmin @ zap2it: patrick
OK, I'm sure people have gone over this billions of times, but because I have had the same stupid things go wrong over and over. I...
Replies
Views
In part I agree with you. But in a technical forum (like htpcitalia) I think it's more useful to post only if you WANT TO SAY something (and help someone as you say), while having to post "nonsense" or "not real" just to reach the 10 posts I think is unnecessary and harmful for the other users of the forum. You'll be part of the...
In part I agree with you. But in a technical forum (like htpcitalia) I think it's more useful to post only if you WANT TO SAY...
Since two days ago it seems that xmltv grabber for italy is broke. Anyone else noticed it? F.
Replies
Views
Hi Omen, Yeah, it was something simple in the end and it's all working really well in Powerscheduler which was ultimately what I was after. I have to admit, I had another forum running on this issue from a different angle and replied with the comment in that forum and then copy / pasted the comment into this case so other users...
Hi Omen, Yeah, it was something simple in the end and it's all working really well in Powerscheduler which was ultimately what I...
Hi, I have Powerscheduler running with MPStandbyHandler (Plugin) to ensure the machine goes to sleep and wakes for recordings...
Replies
Views
Update: import appears to be working again, after repairing database using this info: Repairing database - MySQL
Update: import appears to be working again, after repairing database using this info: Repairing database - MySQL
XMLTVImport has worked for me without problems for many years, but lately it is producing errors and will not import channel data...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup an EPG for UK SKY. I put mc2xml.exe in a folder called c:\xmltv. I copied the xmltv.dtd file from the MP folder to xmltv. I ran mce2 from the command line to produce the output tvguide.xml in the same folder. I opened and checked the tvguide file. It has hundreds of channels and thousands of programs. So...
I am trying to setup an EPG for UK SKY. I put mc2xml.exe in a folder called c:\xmltv. I copied the xmltv.dtd file from the MP...
I am trying to setup an EPG for UK SKY. I put mc2xml.exe in a folder called c:\xmltv. I copied the xmltv.dtd file from the MP...
Replies
Views
Okay! I used xmltv.org with the Atlas grabber here: http://wiki.xmltv.org/index.php/Main_Page I followed the instructions exactly but kept getting lots of error messages. However, I did find that if I just ignored these errors and ploughed on I did eventually manage to produce an xml file, which looked promising when I looked at it...
Okay! I used xmltv.org with the Atlas grabber here: http://wiki.xmltv.org/index.php/Main_Page I followed the instructions...
Hi, I have got an API key to access the new(ish) Atlas EPG data, here: atlas - the global video & audio index The only XMLTV...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip, I just tried it and was unable to import any channels. Didn't know it could work as a standalone, and add you own channels manually. The Norwegian grabber was a little dated though, I check if I can find a updated one, or I'll have to update it myself.
Thanks for the tip, I just tried it and was unable to import any channels. Didn't know it could work as a standalone, and add you...
Hi, Iam using WebEPG to create a tvguide.xml every day. I configured all the channels for which I want to have EPG-data. As far...
Replies
Views
jameson_uk, your input has been aknowledged by the EPG Collector developers and the program will be rectified in the next release accordingly. I would like to thank you for the information you provided and automatically contribute to the improvement of EPG Collector, the next great open source software. Regards, michal
jameson_uk, your input has been aknowledged by the EPG Collector developers and the program will be rectified in the next release...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: standart Windows Version: 7/32, Home CPU Type:Intel E6750, Dual Core 2.66MHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to control when the xmltv-plugin updates epg-data from tvguide.xml? I'm still testing with WebEPG and need often an EPG update.
Is it possible to control when the xmltv-plugin updates epg-data from tvguide.xml? I'm still testing with WebEPG and need often an...
Is it possible to control when the xmltv-plugin updates epg-data from tvguide.xml? I'm still testing with WebEPG and need often an...
Replies
Views
Still didn't find a solution, but another question popped up. If someone pointed me to a grabber for radio would it be possible to record radio programmes?
Still didn't find a solution, but another question popped up. If someone pointed me to a grabber for radio would it be possible to...
Is there any grabber for German radio programmes guides? I searched the forum, but didn't find anything. MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Mismamente :( (Yo lo he notado hace tres dias)
Mismamente :( (Yo lo he notado hace tres dias)
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 2 Gb Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV trouble DE
Great! :) Please don't feel foolish. We're here to help and try to save you time and frustration, so don't hesitate to throw questions and problems our way any time. You're very welcome. See you around. :)
Great! :) Please don't feel foolish. We're here to help and try to save you time and frustration, so don't hesitate to throw...
I've been getting XMLTV listings from TV Media since 9/19/15. Never a problem through 5/2/17. All of a sudden, there was no more...
Replies
Views
I have an xmltv file which contains programme credits - actors/directors etc but this information is not displayed in the TV guide within MP (using Frodo's xmltv plugin). If I use bigkev's "EPG Downloader for TV Service", then the information is displayed. Is it possible to have thsi info displayed within MP by using the xmltv...
I have an xmltv file which contains programme credits - actors/directors etc but this information is not displayed in the TV guide...
I have an xmltv file which contains programme credits - actors/directors etc but this information is not displayed in the TV guide...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV test files DE
In the mean time I imported your entire file without problems in my own importer. However, I did notice it does not provide a lot of "rich" information. Basically, all that's there is the program times, title and description. Not even a subtitle (episode title) for series, aspect ratio, or anything else. Perhaps it would be a...
In the mean time I imported your entire file without problems in my own importer. However, I did notice it does not provide a lot...
Hey all, I was wondering if there's some XMLTV test data available? I myself regulary import belgian and UK xmltv data, but to...
Replies
Views
I have XMLTV working well for importing my tv guide but sometimes a program description or actor name will have an invalid character that xml does not like and the tvserver importer will not import the new guide but will delete the old guide as per the settings, I then have to find the invalid character in the file by hand and delete...
I have XMLTV working well for importing my tv guide but sometimes a program description or actor name will have an invalid...
I have XMLTV working well for importing my tv guide but sometimes a program description or actor name will have an invalid...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.5 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x4 630 HDD: AMD 1x2 Mirror, AMD 2+0 Stripe 1.5TB Memory: 4 GB DDR2 1200 Motherboard: 880GM-UD2H Video Card: onboard HD4200 Video Card Driver: ATI Cat 10.5 Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: onboard SPDIF...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.5 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x4 630...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.5 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x4 630...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV plugin tve3 DE
EPG grabbing using PowerScheduler Hi I am using MP 0.2.3.0 RC1 + latest svn and latest TVE3. Until now I have manually grabbed EPG using XMLTV - with no problem, but shouldn't it be possible to use PowerScheduler to grab EPG data? If I set up EPG in PowerScheduler, it resumes the PC from hibernation at the correct time but...
EPG grabbing using PowerScheduler Hi I am using MP 0.2.3.0 RC1 + latest svn and latest TVE3. Until now I have manually grabbed...
I've been trying to get the XMLTV plugin to work in tve3. I use a very simple xml file containing just two channels and two shows...
Replies
Views
Hi jhb, the issue is fixed already in last public SVN: description is updated as "time compensation" because it has nothing to do with the timezone. Simone
Hi jhb, the issue is fixed already in last public SVN: description is updated as "time compensation" because it has nothing to...
In XMLTV plugin for TV-server: Noticed that when I activated "Apply timezone compensation when loading tvguide.xml" and had it set...
Replies
Views
Wow... amazing how perseverance can pay off. Thank you, thank you thankyou!!! I'm going to add this troubleshooting advice to the thread about Zap2it ending. And here's my totally useless story just because I feel like I need to write it down. I'm not a power TV guy. I've got basic basic cable with about 13 channels... No...
Wow... amazing how perseverance can pay off. Thank you, thank you thankyou!!! I'm going to add this troubleshooting advice to...
Hi, since some weeks I get no epg information in mediaportal. I use a batch file for tvtoday and a tvguide.xml file (1,569KB)...
Replies
Views
I fixed it! I found out that the xmltv.dtd file was messed up. I downloaded the new xmltv package from sourceforge and used the xmltv.dtd file from that and all programs imported correctly. Thanks for the help!!!
I fixed it! I found out that the xmltv.dtd file was messed up. I downloaded the new xmltv package from sourceforge and used the...
I had the programs showing up in rc2, but after upgrading to rc3 the channels import but not the programig. :S I made sure the...
Replies
Views
In the past I used windows scheduled task and a batch file to run mc2xml.exe and "copy xmltv.xml tvguide.xml". I did not see problems with this batch file approach. This version of the batch file uses the "-o tvguide.xml" option so mc2xml.exe writes to tvguide.xml without an extra copy or rename. I'm using PowerScheduler -> EPG to...
In the past I used windows scheduled task and a batch file to run mc2xml.exe and "copy xmltv.xml tvguide.xml". I did not see...
Hi Normally I use the EPG from my DVB-T, but lately one channel have had technical issues - so no EPG for that one. Fine, I'll...
Replies
Views
This rocks... it works like a charm !! Some other FTR question... if i mark a program for recording, it does not show up in MP as 'recording'. And vice-versa. Can i select a program in MP to be recorded? And all recording would be done by FTR Regards UPDATE: fixed... using the 'wrong' client.
This rocks... it works like a charm !! Some other FTR question... if i mark a program for recording, it does not show up in MP as...
I have been trying and searching for weeks now, but can't get this done. I generate a new TVguide.xml file every day...
Replies
Views
Hi, The norwegian grab has changed, it's now tv_grab_no_gfeed. The config shows only tv_grab_no (which fails) How can I change this to tv_grab_no_gfeed? Thanks!
Hi, The norwegian grab has changed, it's now tv_grab_no_gfeed. The config shows only tv_grab_no (which fails) How can I...
Hi, The norwegian grab has changed, it's now tv_grab_no_gfeed. The config shows only tv_grab_no (which fails) How can I...
Replies
Views
Yes, there are many of us that can only get our EPG data in XMLTV format....
Yes, there are many of us that can only get our EPG data in XMLTV format....
Just upgraded to MP1.1 and I noticed webepg is now integrated into the tv server config. XMLTV is still available as a plugin, but...
Replies
Views
Triple check that your windows date and time are accurate. A poster had the wrong month that gave similar symptoms. Also you have that xml definition file + tvguide.xml in the correct directory.
Triple check that your windows date and time are accurate. A poster had the wrong month that gave similar symptoms. Also you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 For about 4-5 months the xmltv plugin has been importing the...
Replies
Views
I have used the "XMLTV" Export Button and now I want to import this file. But I can't find how I can import the "exported file"! Anyone can help?
I have used the "XMLTV" Export Button and now I want to import this file. But I can't find how I can import the "exported file"...
I have used the "XMLTV" Export Button and now I want to import this file. But I can't find how I can import the "exported file"...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem 108 channels but 0 programs using Schedules Direct. The tvguide.xml file has data but I still get no programs and no status indication. Using MP 1
I have the same problem 108 channels but 0 programs using Schedules Direct. The tvguide.xml file has data but I still get no...
Help, EPG in WMC has stopped working for me. I'm trying to get MediaPortal to take it's place. So far so good, except I can't...
Replies
Views
This is fantastic. You have been incredibly helpful. A BIG thank you from Australia ;)
This is fantastic. You have been incredibly helpful. A BIG thank you from Australia ;)
Hi everyone, I cannot tell you how much I would appreciate someone's help. I have been trying to get XMLTV working for over 3...
Replies
Views
Yep, been there done it, end up chasing your own tail.
Yep, been there done it, end up chasing your own tail.
After reading the other related XMLTV import problem threads it seems no-one has seen my scenario yet, so I hope I can describe it...
Replies
Views
I think my problem was that I wasn't waiting long enough for the import to complete. A bit confusing because the feedback on the plugin seems to indicate that everything has been imported, but I noticed that TVService.exe continues to work in the background to get the records into the database for several minutes after the import...
I think my problem was that I wasn't waiting long enough for the import to complete. A bit confusing because the feedback on the...
In Australia, many of the FTA digital channels are running the exact same programming (at the moment). For example, ABC 1, ABC 3...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am closing this thread. No cross-posting please. Please respond in your other thread to arion_p's request for logs. See my signature for more detail.
Hi, I am closing this thread. No cross-posting please. Please respond in your other thread to arion_p's request for logs. See my...
Hi, I've posted this already but perhaps in wrong section (pluguns). Perhaps this is more proper section to find an answer to the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom