1.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (7 Viewers)

Post bugs you found in 1.0 RC2 or any later svn build here.
Hi, Only thing i can get out of application event log it's a crash in Mpeg2DecFilter.ax MPV video codecs, maybe run FilMerit & check your codecs.. Regards Roy
Hi, Only thing i can get out of application event log it's a crash in Mpeg2DecFilter.ax MPV video codecs, maybe run FilMerit &...
Hi, I have two TV-Tuner Cards: PVR150 and Nova-T Stick, one analog, one dvb-t-receiver. If I try to start the TVServer...
Replies
Views
Ok, nice to hear.
Ok, nice to hear.
I have attached a picture of Task Manager while I watch HDTV for about 5 minutes. You can see how the memory usage just keeps...
Replies
Views
Hi, Now fixed in revision 20121, many thx to tourette :) Regards Roy
Hi, Now fixed in revision 20121, many thx to tourette :) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: SVN 20078 MediaPortal Version: SVN 20078 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks Gibman
Thanks Gibman
Hi When using the function RemoteControl.Instance.IsAnyCardRecording() from a plugin it doesn't work. Worked for me in RC1 but...
Replies
Views
I guess I should have actually checked the source to see if it was there. :D Thanks.
I guess I should have actually checked the source to see if it was there. :D Thanks.
If you go to the Conflict Manager settings screen in the TV-Server Configuration app and change the analyze mode from "Fast" to...
Replies
Views
Hi blaudden, it's simple- I updated my BDA drivers and tvserver stopped working on hi-band channels. Now I reverted to old version and everything seems to be fine. I'll test it and maybe ask others with this problem about updating BDA.
Hi blaudden, it's simple- I updated my BDA drivers and tvserver stopped working on hi-band channels. Now I reverted to old...
Everything was fine, and now I can't tune in. I'm not sure, but maybe updated BDA drivers (a >week ago, but I don't remember if it...
Replies
Views
My problem was copying something over from my old install. A completely clean install solved it for me.
My problem was copying something over from my old install. A completely clean install solved it for me.
If I try to remove TV recordings nothing happens. I press info, select option 2 for delete recordings and it just goes back to...
Replies
Views
I was poking around in the SQL Server Database recently, and noticed that the classification field in the Program table was not properly being populated. I checked my tvguide.xml and it is correctly encapsulating the appropriate values according to the xmltv dtd, but this isn't making it into the DB. According to the docs, xmltv...
I was poking around in the SQL Server Database recently, and noticed that the classification field in the Program table was not...
I was poking around in the SQL Server Database recently, and noticed that the classification field in the Program table was not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Freeze after resume DE
I have done lots of more testing and have these findings thus far: 1. I had checked the "force the system to Suspend" option in MP/TV-service. It seems to be the reason I got my "Critical hibernation" errors. I have now unchecked that and this far it seems to be working. 2. I am still having problems with the restart of the...
I have done lots of more testing and have these findings thus far: 1. I had checked the "force the system to Suspend" option in...
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
That's correct, but still as the code already exists it shouldn't be that hard to implement it in this scenario too. This is of course nothing critical that needs to be fixed right away. But maybe after 1.0 is out and hopefully most of the bugs are gone it would be a good time to rethink and further develop the overall...
That's correct, but still as the code already exists it shouldn't be that hard to implement it in this scenario too. This is of...
TV-Server Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide...
Replies
Views
I was looking for the cause of this bug, I do not know why this is happening, but it does - Tv-server sometimes is timeshifting forever after the client stopped watching TV. -(clean installed RC2) TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type...
I was looking for the cause of this bug, I do not know why this is happening, but it does - Tv-server sometimes is timeshifting...
Hello guys, I have a problem with TV server. When i start the MP and go to the tv section i do the following steps: 1., select...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 rev20010 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HD (latest version) Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + autoupdate CPU Type: AthlonXP X2 4200+ HDD: WD 320GB Memory: 2x512MB DDR800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: integrated ATI X3200 Video Card Driver: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 rev20010 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HD (latest version) Windows Version...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 rev20010 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HD (latest version) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
@infinityloop: Before, I used the Cyberlink Decoder - in the meantime the problem changed to the phenomenon that TVServer does not stop when I close VLC...choosing a new channel then brings up the old buffered .ts files Acteo: I tried on different systems...XP SP2, XP SP3 beta and XP SP3 - no difference in behaviour
@infinityloop: Before, I used the Cyberlink Decoder - in the meantime the problem changed to the phenomenon that TVServer does not...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
ok, let's think about ideas until tomorrow. :)
ok, let's think about ideas until tomorrow. :)
Hello devs, I would be glad if we could fix this issue before the 1.0 release goes out. There still seems to remain a bug in...
Replies
Views
I have one DVB-S Viasat and one DVB-S Canal Digital card, many channels are the same on both cards. I want to use Combinations (to be able to view those channels that is duplicate on two different clients) which is the sole purpose of the Combinations function? Problem is that it selects the wrong tuning parameters for the card...
I have one DVB-S Viasat and one DVB-S Canal Digital card, many channels are the same on both cards. I want to use Combinations...
I have one DVB-S Viasat and one DVB-S Canal Digital card, many channels are the same on both cards. I want to use Combinations...
Replies
Views
I solved the problem. What i did was remove all the channels in TV server channel configuration (there are 6 Sport1 Channels and 1 of them didnt get added) Then i manually added all the channels with the needed information in the DVB-C screen. (You need to have all that information !!!!) I closed the MP tv server configuration and...
I solved the problem. What i did was remove all the channels in TV server channel configuration (there are 6 Sport1 Channels and 1...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide and Spinsafe 1080 Windows Version: Windows XP Pro...
Replies
Views
Right, you learn new things all the time :) Thanks!
Right, you learn new things all the time :) Thanks!
Hi, xmltvimport fails to parse parts of the"xmltv_ns" spec(it'll get an exception in Int32.Parse) and thus nothing is inserted...
Replies
Views
Hihi, one could say that you now have "tested to use different paths for each card" - and it worked..... :)
Hihi, one could say that you now have "tested to use different paths for each card" - and it worked..... :)
Hi, Recordings are suddenly no longer stored in the path as defined in the TV Server configuration but at "All Users/../TV...
Replies
Views
actually this is not a bug, its by (bad) design. when you deselect the channel, it just means that it is not shown in the guide anymore, its not disabled. :( this will not change for 1.0 release, but (hopefully) in a later release along with a lot of other weird and confusing things.
actually this is not a bug, its by (bad) design. when you deselect the channel, it just means that it is not shown in the guide...
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: xFace Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
just fyi :) i have seen such a behaviour in the past, but it is codec specific. if i use i.e. MPV/MPA/coreavc everything works like a charm. :)
just fyi :) i have seen such a behaviour in the past, but it is codec specific. if i use i.e. MPV/MPA/coreavc everything...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 SVN 19778 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 SVN 19778 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
Hi again, Very encouraging to see my previous patches was accepted so fast. :) :thx: have continues to test and find a way to avoid the "Twinhan CAM failed 0x8007001F" problem, but since the exist also in the DTV program from Twinhan I think we just have to live with it and do the best possible to handle the error when it...
Hi again, Very encouraging to see my previous patches was accepted so fast. :) :thx: have continues to test and find a way to...
Hi, Problem: TV Server fails to tune a scrambled DVB-S channel, notmally it takes three to 10 attempts before it suceeds...
Replies
Views
johm, u r rite. everytime we stop a recording, we need to update recording.endtime, as u can see this is done in tve3 scheduler.cs void StopRecord(RecordingDetail recording) { try { recording.Recording.EndTime = DateTime.Now; recording.Recording.Persist(); <snip> Somewhere in the code we...
johm, u r rite. everytime we stop a recording, we need to update recording.endtime, as u can see this is done in tve3 scheduler.cs...
Can anyone else confirm this: Record a show off a channel, I used ITV1 in the UK Let that show completely finish recording...
Replies
Views
Problems are now solved! Many thanks to gibman and Bavarian for fixing! As a future request it would be nice if someone could take a look at the recording status which is still a "problem" in several screens, the thread about the issue is located here...
Problems are now solved! Many thanks to gibman and Bavarian for fixing! As a future request it would be nice if someone could...
TV-Server Version: RC 2 MediaPortal Version: RC 2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
This one behavies like this one 0001429: OSD is not updated with recording status - MediaPortal Bugtracker which is now working...
Replies
Views
I have installed newest svn of both mediaportal and tvserver and tried your suggestions, without success.
I have installed newest svn of both mediaportal and tvserver and tried your suggestions, without success.
TV-Server Version: 1 RC 2 rev19843 MediaPortal Version: 1 RC2 rev19843 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
You should try a different software encoder. For example you can use the Cyberlink or Intervideo encoders. Look at the wiki for some links to trial versions: UserGuides/SW-Cards_setup - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation It seems that the Ulead video encoder doesn't fit to the muxer that the TvServer uses. MisterD
You should try a different software encoder. For example you can use the Cyberlink or Intervideo encoders. Look at the wiki for...
Been several days, still fooling around with no clue. Would appreciate if could help me out. My system conf is lsted below...
Replies
Views
Already closed... and we were already pretty close to chop gibman's head off :)
Already closed... and we were already pretty close to chop gibman's head off :)
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.6 Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2...
Replies
Views
Strange that neither ffdshow or ms audio decoder couldn't decode it before. but there could be that issue that mpa has higher rating.
Strange that neither ffdshow or ms audio decoder couldn't decode it before. but there could be that issue that mpa has higher rating.
When I try to watch a channel that have DVBsubs or teletextsubs the video is paused. I've tried different codecs like ffdshow...
Replies
Views
Hello, thanks for your responses ! I overlooked the other thread, yes it seems to be the same problem. I'll check the latest SVN, Markus
Hello, thanks for your responses ! I overlooked the other thread, yes it seems to be the same problem. I'll check the latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: default blue Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scrambled DVBS DE
Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem with TwinhanDTV Sat-CI as you describe, random failures to tune a descrambled channel from DVB-S. Have extracted the log files for a number of failed attempts and one good against the same channel. Trying to see if anything differs in the setup of the tune/descramble. Also looking at the code...
Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem with TwinhanDTV Sat-CI as you describe, random failures to tune a descrambled channel from...
TV-Server Version: Latest RC2 SVN MediaPortal Version: Latest RC2 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom