1.2.x (7 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
AW: TVService prevent Energy Save Mode the wiki says: Forced shutdown (shutdown even when prevented by another process) Enable this when there are other external processes running on the computer preventing standby mode. It is however advised to look into why those process are preventing standby...
AW: TVService prevent Energy Save Mode the wiki says: Forced shutdown (shutdown even when prevented by another process) Enable...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Final Windows Version: Win7 32 CPU Type: Intel CoreDuo 2.66 HDD: 2 x 160 GB Memory: 2G Motherboard...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Tuner is locked after single transponder scan Hi mm, I didn't recognize that there was a scheduled recording going on during my testing. Nevertheless what I can see from the logs is the following: 14. 23:41:04: Scan 675000 with HVR-3000 DVB-T. Card switched to DVB-T mode. 15. 23:41:32: Scanning completes (no channels...
AW: Re: Tuner is locked after single transponder scan Hi mm, I didn't recognize that there was a scheduled recording going on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
Replies
Views
Tested and behaviour is as it should be with 1.3A :)
Tested and behaviour is as it should be with 1.3A :)
Moved from another thread.
Replies
Views
worked for me THX :)
worked for me THX :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Prof. x64 CPU Type: AMD E-350 HDD: WDD Caviar...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVserver BUG DE
A few suggestions: Try disabling 'USB selective suspend' in control panel -> power options -> advanced settings -> USB (it's enabled by default) Try disabling 'Allow the computer to run off this device to save power' for the tuner in Device Manager. If it still won't behave, use Devcon to restart the tuner from a batch file on...
A few suggestions: Try disabling 'USB selective suspend' in control panel -> power options -> advanced settings -> USB (it's...
MediaPortal Version:1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.7.4 Windows Version: win 7 professional CPU Type: AMD e350 HDD: 500Gb...
Replies
Views
nope, its still S3, changing to max performance all it does is keeps components awake whilst using ;)
nope, its still S3, changing to max performance all it does is keeps components awake whilst using ;)
I started a similar thread to this in 1.2RC bugreport forum but im still getting it with the final release.... When resuming from...
Replies
Views
Mantis raised. #3946
Mantis raised. #3946
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Description of attached files: 1.2.2 Single Transponder Scan - Screens and logs for...
Replies
Views
I think I will keep the new dll file in place since it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your efforts in this matter.
I think I will keep the new dll file in place since it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your efforts in this matter.
My HTPC is nearly complete now. It's just a matter of testing and fine-tuning a few details. Everything is pretty much working...
Replies
Views
Hello guys I'm closing this thread as no bug. As I said on the mantis, recording (and previewing) has never been possible for radio internet streams. Adding good support for this would be non-trivial - could take months of work (even a year or more if only one person works on it). mm
Hello guys I'm closing this thread as no bug. As I said on the mantis, recording (and previewing) has never been possible for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Radio is not recoding. tv.log shows: 2012-04-17 20:32:36.625000 [scheduler thread(9)]...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't Play DVD DE
I love you guys :D Yes "Myvideo" is disabled ! I enabled "MyVideo" and now DVD play !!!!! Thank you for your help. :thx:
I love you guys :D Yes "Myvideo" is disabled ! I enabled "MyVideo" and now DVD play !!!!! Thank you for your help. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: i3 540 HDD: Samsung 1T EcoGreen...
Replies
Views
Bump?
Bump?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: W7 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB Memory: 2gb...
Replies
Views
...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread... so maybe it was really about those grabbers...and then I'm moved the files ...and did not rescan after moving which would explain the old paths in VideoDatabaseV5.db3... OK ...let's go that path... :-)
...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread...
Video DB - scan - option: "mediaportal skip files already in database" does not seem to work: Mediaportal still always scans all...
Replies
Views
I had the exact same problem - you can solve it by installing the newst SAF 6.0.4. In the setup explained on their website make sure that the codec for LATM AAC audio decoder ( under TV Codecs) is set to LAV Audio Decoder.
I had the exact same problem - you can solve it by installing the newst SAF 6.0.4. In the setup explained on their website make...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Standard skin Windows Version: Win 7 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 965BE HDD: Maxtor...
Replies
Views
Is this a bug or a feature ;)
Is this a bug or a feature ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I tried to search for these issues but could not find anything. Apologies if I am...
Replies
Views
Hi Alain I can also play the sample with the latest version of FFDShow, so are you okay with me marking this thread as "no bug"? mm
Hi Alain I can also play the sample with the latest version of FFDShow, so are you okay with me marking this thread as "no bug"? mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHZ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Hi mm So would this be due to a less than ideal signal or something else? That was before I even paused it, so it should have just deleted the oldest file and created a new one. If I did start playing at 20:48, that was only 1 minute later, so it certainly shouldn't have even filled up by then. Next time I run the test I'll...
Hi mm So would this be due to a less than ideal signal or something else? That was before I even paused it, so it should...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the heads up I had upgraded to 1.3.0 Beta but keep settings as above. I'll trial run with default render settings, then come back with my results.
Thanks for the heads up I had upgraded to 1.3.0 Beta but keep settings as above. I'll trial run with default render settings, then...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Team 1.7.3.3010 Windows Version: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build...
Replies
Views
So far I think I've only had it happen once, plus the other bug linked to in my first post which has also only happened once. Neither time was MP frozen.
So far I think I've only had it happen once, plus the other bug linked to in my first post which has also only happened once...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Corrupt IFOs due to bad ripping software.
Corrupt IFOs due to bad ripping software.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3 GHz/3GHz HDD: Hitachi 250GB, WD...
Replies
Views
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recording-tv-on-network-share-no-longer-works.79856/ and https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/no-record.96678/ Basically, you need to run tvservice under a user account that also has correct access permissions on the network share (it runs under the standard system account by...
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recording-tv-on-network-share-no-longer-works.79856/ and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Live TV works until you try to manually record something. The recording feature appears...
Replies
Views
Ok after 2 weeks. Thé problem did not come back. What i did was a complete re-setup of the chain from dish to satellite card. So no more signal dropping below 84%. Also i followed various advices: no pause card, no Epg grabbing, no card preloading, also use the match for Floppy-dtv CAM. Now it has never been running so stable for so...
Ok after 2 weeks. Thé problem did not come back. What i did was a complete re-setup of the chain from dish to satellite card. So no...
MediaPortal Version: MP-1.2.0-Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bits CPU Type: X2-5900+ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
No different at all. No, just one.
No different at all. No, just one.
Hi! In my videos it seems that it don't fully respect my settings for audio codec. If i set "MPEG / AC3 audio decoder" to...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply, Busy with work :-( PD and doveman thanks for the tips, I'll try them as soon as I can find the time, I didn't realise that the delay could be reduced. I understand it would be difficult to make changes to the 'tune and timeout' setup but how about a start on 'default' channel option, It wouldn't help if a...
Sorry for the late reply, Busy with work :-( PD and doveman thanks for the tips, I'll try them as soon as I can find the time, I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, If a channel is not transmitting when TV is started MP hangs until timeout occurs...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: MP1.2 hangs with Live TV Hi Alex, thanks for this offering - great idea and I guess it would help other people as well. The normal user has only a rough understanding of codecs, their relation to formats etc. So most people, I expect, try to solve it with a codec pack as "hammer". I have learned that this is a bad idea and...
AW: Re: MP1.2 hangs with Live TV Hi Alex, thanks for this offering - great idea and I guess it would help other people as well...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 final MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ EE HDD: 2x500...
Replies
Views
Just to be clear to everyone, Eventghost + MP message plugin gets every key working, including launching MP, also will it pull MP into focus the same way the green button on a MCE remote does.
Just to be clear to everyone, Eventghost + MP message plugin gets every key working, including launching MP, also will it pull MP...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult x32 For hardware see Old HTPC in sig. I've...
Replies
Views
I killed the cat with a clean install. Now it works.
I killed the cat with a clean install. Now it works.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 32b CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050E HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
This is probably a known issue - pressing 'stop' should return you to the GUI (if it's the same issue).
This is probably a known issue - pressing 'stop' should return you to the GUI (if it's the same issue).
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description MP crashed twice while I was watching a recording of "Wanted" last night. The...
Replies
Views
Nice :) and yes please report if it crashs again :)
Nice :) and yes please report if it crashs again :)
When I start a bluray iso, sometimes MediaPortal crashes. If I go through the list of my movies and start one after another, it...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Unmotivated HD activity causes stuttering I did some further research: The stuttering is not periodic but rather chaotic HD activity lasts a few moments only Logs show discontinuity errors at the time of stuttering 06-01-2012 21:18:43.15 Recorder:Pid a6 Continuity error... 4 ( prev 7 ) - bad signal? 06-01-2012 21:18:43.15...
AW: Re: Unmotivated HD activity causes stuttering I did some further research: The stuttering is not periodic but rather chaotic...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win7 64 Pro x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
My problem solved aswell. Running the .exe as described above I had some problems with. But I used the backupsettings plugin and then did a normal reinstall, now everything is epic again.
My problem solved aswell. Running the .exe as described above I had some problems with. But I used the backupsettings plugin and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hello all, I've just update the MP to 1.2.3 and when I try to run the application, just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom