aMPed (2 Viewers)

Discuss the aMPed skin here
Thank you very much Dadeo, it worked with FFFFFFFF :)
Thank you very much Dadeo, it worked with FFFFFFFF :)
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I made a couple of forum searches and could not find a solution: what should I change...
Replies
Views
I haven't checked in on aMPed for a while - was using Default HD..... I noticed bkv's comment on the text ... and yes, nearly all issues I noticed with aMPed have been resolved. probably from 1.14 on (I'm using 1.15 currently)... maybe I can find time to go back to some of my mod ideas ..... There's a few things about aMPed that I...
I haven't checked in on aMPed for a while - was using Default HD..... I noticed bkv's comment on the text ... and yes, nearly all...
@Dadeo Descriptions are now missing in TV Guide, TV Series, TV Recordings, Moving Pictures, and many more... Cast lists are also...
Replies
Views
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you CyberSimian for the hint.
The string I was looking for is located in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MyFilms\strings_es Thank you...
I installed MP 1.8, aMPed and MyFilms on a new machine. I use Spanish as MP language and there has always been a small translation...
Replies
Views
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change (drive letter) in My Films configuration. Movie covers are correctly displayed when I browse the collection in MediaPortal . But when I start a movie, the info line which AMped shows for a few seconds on the...
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaTip support DE
Thanks lulsam. Did you try copying the MediaTip.xml and MediaTipOverlay.xml from PVHD to aMPed skin folder? You probably need media/image files as well. I'm sure it won't work perfectly, but... If you could attach the PVHD skin xmls that would be a big help (so I don't have to download and install it ;)). I'll see what I can do.
Thanks lulsam. Did you try copying the MediaTip.xml and MediaTipOverlay.xml from PVHD to aMPed skin folder? You probably need...
Hi guys, again back with AmPed after a hardware upgrade. Impressed by the improvements!!! I tested MediaTip plugin as it is very...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Last.fm DE
Issue Solved since LastFM Radio is no longer supported and plugin was removed in MP 1.8.0 :P
Issue Solved since LastFM Radio is no longer supported and plugin was removed in MP 1.8.0 :P
I'm just putting the finishing touches/testing aMped 3.6.2 - mainly minor updates for plugin releases and of course the...
Replies
Views
:( Will do. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
:( Will do. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre, aMPed 3.6.2, on 32-bit Vista. If I go to the "Scheduled Recordings" panel, select "sort by date", and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDB+ in aMPed DE
I'm using imdbplus.plugin.v0.1.0.25.mpe1 and yes it shows IMDbPlus in the Plugin Config but there's nothing to configure. Updated SVN and IMDb+ screen is much easier to read now. Cool I have an IMDb+ button in Moving Pictures now. Everything is working as expected now. Thank You Dadeo.
I'm using imdbplus.plugin.v0.1.0.25.mpe1 and yes it shows IMDbPlus in the Plugin Config but there's nothing to configure. Updated...
I just installed IMDB+ plugin and noticed that there is no "IMDB+" in the drop down list in basic home editor. i got the ID number...
Replies
Views
I did these changes and it still would not work so i went over it again and again and couldn't find anything i missed. Then i restarted the computer and walla it worked. DOH Thanks Dadeo.
I did these changes and it still would not work so i went over it again and again and couldn't find anything i missed. Then i...
I'm usingHTPCInfo plugin v1.3.1 and it is working fine. Today i tried to update to HTPCInfo plugin v1.4.5 and i get the text over...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply Dadeo, I'll try that mod after I setup aMPed for my needs....Think it's going to take a while, This skin runs pretty deep :-) Thanks again....
Thanks for the quick reply Dadeo, I'll try that mod after I setup aMPed for my needs....Think it's going to take a while, This skin...
I'm trying out this (very) nice skin with mp1.3a for the first time, Great plugin support btw. One thing I'm not keen on is the...
Replies
Views
Hi toricred - Yeah it has never been easy to access those arrow buttons via remote. IIRC the fwd/rev buttons for most remotes are set by default to change the time period. If not set for your mreote, you can program one using the actions "Increase Timeblock' or 'Decrease Timeblock' when in the TVGuide window. I usually change Skip and...
Hi toricred - Yeah it has never been easy to access those arrow buttons via remote. IIRC the fwd/rev buttons for most remotes are...
Is there a way to change the guide to show columns of 30 minutes instead of 15? Also could it display 6 columns?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 game menu aMPed DE
tks will take a look.
tks will take a look.
When this skin is installed there's a menu called "game menu" However I can't find any information on how to use this menu...
Replies
Views
thx IanJ - Now that would be awesome!!! aMPed is designed particularly to be customized, so almost everything is done using styles, and common windows (even the backdrops and overlays) When you look at a specific skin xml you may find it quite 'slim' and that's why. You can almost turn aMPed into a new skin just by copying the...
thx IanJ - Now that would be awesome!!! aMPed is designed particularly to be customized, so almost everything is done using...
Hi all, Been using Maya/MayaHD for years......but now I've jumped shipped......to AMPed. I'm very picky and it's with pleasure...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fixes for Amped DE
Okay, that's a clear answer (y) At least I know I do not have to dig further. Thx!
Okay, that's a clear answer (y) At least I know I do not have to dig further. Thx!
I was looking at some skins recently, and noticed three problems with the Amped skin: (1) The "Radio Guide" panel did not display...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. Hope this feature can be added some day.
Thanks for your reply. Hope this feature can be added some day.
I'm not sure whether this is the right forum to post in, because this request relates to a combination of aMPed and MyFilms...
Replies
Views
Re: Fanart handler version 1.3 NP 1.7 was just released as well, although I don't think the auto update file in MPEI has changed yet. However, it should work fine too, no skin changes since 1.3.
Re: Fanart handler version 1.3 NP 1.7 was just released as well, although I don't think the auto update file in MPEI has changed...
Has anyone tried using fanart handler version 1.3 with Amped. When I use it I get no display of my music fanart. To install it I...
Replies
Views
Yes, that works fine! Thank you. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Yes, that works fine! Thank you. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Wow! What a wonderfully-legible skin! I love it! I have used Windows Media Center for several years, but one of the reasons that...
Replies
Views
It just started that aMPed becomes my favorite skin! This skin is so awesome . Nice looking and all this build in features/support without any bugs! AWESOME! Nice work dude. I cant even imaging the amount of hours which you spend with it. so simply-> THANKS.
It just started that aMPed becomes my favorite skin! This skin is so awesome . Nice looking and all this build in features/support...
@Dadeo NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm waiting for aMPED for MP2 before I can move on..... aMPed is my exclusive skin ... nothing else...
Replies
Views
Hey daithos - can you give me an example of an episode (or a few) that fades to nothing so I can try to reproduce it and make sure I correct it properly? Your solution sounds good though, I find I rarely get guest stars for episodes anyway.
Hey daithos - can you give me an example of an episode (or a few) that fades to nothing so I can try to reproduce it and make sure...
First of all what a great skin. clean, tidy, professional. Love it. Would just like to make a small change (dont mind doing it...
Replies
Views
Hallo, thanx for your explanation. While looking at the xml files, I figured out the "common.facade.music.xml" you mentioned. But I did not have the time to give it a try. I am familar with xml, style sheets, C# and the MediaPortal code and configuration. But until now I avoided to look to deep into MP skinning. Again, thanx for...
Hallo, thanx for your explanation. While looking at the xml files, I figured out the "common.facade.music.xml" you mentioned. But...
Hallo, yesterday I played around with the aMPed skin for MediaPortal 1.2.x. The only thing I can say is I LIKE IT ;) I am using a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change fading time? DE
Select different skins and check. If the behavior is repeated a problem in the plug, if not in the skins. I'm on the skins of the titan did not notice.
Select different skins and check. If the behavior is repeated a problem in the plug, if not in the skins. I'm on the skins of the...
Hi, where can i change the time between fading in/out new pictures? It´s too fast ..... Is there an option to load a random...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was using for years StreamedMP and I think now I prefer by large aMPed. I have a couple of problems, though. In recording TV, I record every day programs with the same name. For instance, lets' say I record "NEWS" every day. The problem is when I see the several recordings I have of this program, I can't see the information...
Hi, I was using for years StreamedMP and I think now I prefer by large aMPed. I have a couple of problems, though. In recording TV...
Hi, I was using for years StreamedMP and I think now I prefer by large aMPed. I have a couple of problems, though. In recording TV...
Replies
Views
Hi edbull - when you say 'the default home screen' do you mean 'classic' home or 'basic home'? (see http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/14_Using_MediaPortal/01_Basics/02_Home_Screen) There are two different home screens in MP (don't ask why LOL) and you select which one you want to view in MP Config (see...
Hi edbull - when you say 'the default home screen' do you mean 'classic' home or 'basic home'? (see...
Hi probably a newbie question but i have dived in to use the editor to make my custom menu and have saved changes as a profile. if...
Replies
Views
Dadeo, I understand. Thanks. TVOSD audio/video codec is not supported at this time and developers can't develop support for things they don't have.
Dadeo, I understand. Thanks. TVOSD audio/video codec is not supported at this time and developers can't develop support for things...
Using MP 1.11.0 with amPed skin 3.6.3.2060 Great skin. But, I have not been able to get the following audio/video codec info OSD...
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, I use the svn-skin aMPed 3.6.3.2065 I found a problem with the readability of the description in Argus Upcoming (02.jpg). In the Argus Recordings the description is good to read (01.jpg). So I testet this with a white background. And i found out, that in the Recordings-screen is a transparent overlay, so it is good to read...
Hi Dadeo, I use the svn-skin aMPed 3.6.3.2065 I found a problem with the readability of the description in Argus Upcoming...
aMPed skin 3.6.1 runs well on MP1.6 pre, but the aMPedconfig exe program crashes. Is this a known problem and if so, will there be...
Replies
Views
Please provide more info: Have you run MediaPortal at least once before attempting to install aMPed? Which OS are you using and what language is that OS? In which folder is MediaPortal installed to?
Please provide more info: Have you run MediaPortal at least once before attempting to install aMPed? Which OS are you using and...
I installed twice the media portal, and when I try to install the exe for AMped, I directly see this message : Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Hi all: I have uploaded the installer and started a new thread for aMPed 3.3 beta TLD - Hey it only took a month since you first posted! :P (Yeah I said a few days a couple weeks ago :ooops:) Re: HTPC Info, well as I said before if I would like to add it, if I can ever get it to work on my system!! It's kinda hard to skin...
Hi all: I have uploaded the installer and started a new thread for aMPed 3.3 beta TLD - Hey it only took a month since you...
Now that MP 1.2 Beta is out and there are a lot of changes can we get an updated aMPed Dadeo.
Replies
Views
I have added skin files for the new version of youtube.fm v 0.8.1 to SVN now for those who wish to test. Please note, due to the many skin changes, these skin files will only work with the latest version of youtube.fm - 0.8.1 If you love playing/downloading music videos online the plugin offers a TON of great new features...
I have added skin files for the new version of youtube.fm v 0.8.1 to SVN now for those who wish to test. Please note, due to the...
I have added skin files for the new version of youtube.fm v 0.8.1 to SVN now for those who wish to test. Please note, due to the...
Replies
Views
SVN 1780 is tested and ok here. I can see the pop-up info in mvCentral.
SVN 1780 is tested and ok here. I can see the pop-up info in mvCentral.
If you are interested to try out the new mvCentral plugin to catalog and display all your music videos I have added skin files to...
Replies
Views
Re: Latest Media Handler plugin It might be a good feature request for HTPC Info - to add info to Basic Home - there could be a skin file that skinners can adjust to fit their Basic Home screen. However, if you come up with something good for aMPed I am happy to add it and make sure it works for all screen/font sizes. Luckily you...
Re: Latest Media Handler plugin It might be a good feature request for HTPC Info - to add info to Basic Home - there could be a...
OK i installed "Latest Media Handler" plugin and it appears to be working as expected but i can't find any documentation so i'll...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom