aMPed (5 Viewers)

Discuss the aMPed skin here
Thanks for the feedback ltfearme. Actually I left default on Calendar on purpose since it was the option I use most frequently, but I am using Profile more now, so I can change that. Yes it would be nice, but with the various screen and font sizes that aMPed supports I haven't figured out a good (read easy ;)) way to do that yet -...
Thanks for the feedback ltfearme. Actually I left default on Calendar on purpose since it was the option I use most frequently...
For those who have updated to Trakt 3.0.0, the skin files supporting the new features, like User Profile (including stats), Network...
Replies
Views
Thanks Chuck - committed to SVN now, will be included in next MPEI release.
Thanks Chuck - committed to SVN now, will be included in next MPEI release.
Win7 MP 1.4 aMPed 3.6 SuperaMPed 16:9 SuperBlue There an overlap issue in the bottom labels of the IMDB+ Scraper Options screen...
Replies
Views
revaMPed supports 3 levels of sub-menus in addition to the main menu, but only 7 items per menu. You can edit or move any items on any level, but not add more. That's a total of 49 items just using one sub-level, or 343 if you use 2 sub levels. It's hard to fit more than 7 items on the window nicely and still support large fonts. I...
revaMPed supports 3 levels of sub-menus in addition to the main menu, but only 7 items per menu. You can edit or move any items on...
I read online that MP supposedly has better support for anime than XBMC does and I'm willing to give it a try, but at the same...
Replies
Views
thx IanJ - Now that would be awesome!!! aMPed is designed particularly to be customized, so almost everything is done using styles, and common windows (even the backdrops and overlays) When you look at a specific skin xml you may find it quite 'slim' and that's why. You can almost turn aMPed into a new skin just by copying the...
thx IanJ - Now that would be awesome!!! aMPed is designed particularly to be customized, so almost everything is done using...
Hi all, Been using Maya/MayaHD for years......but now I've jumped shipped......to AMPed. I'm very picky and it's with pleasure...
Replies
Views
thanks i'll install soon ;)
thanks i'll install soon ;)
Hi, maybe someone else already asked, there are plans for aMped on Mp 1.4 ? could it be that i can use the the 3.5.1 just...
Replies
Views
OK aMPed 3.6.0 is released for MP 1.4.0 - see the new thread and report any issues with 3.6.0 there.
OK aMPed 3.6.0 is released for MP 1.4.0 - see the new thread and report any issues with 3.6.0 there.
aMPed - the alternative skin - v 3.5.1 (for MP 1.3.0) - Released Mar 24, 2013 See the aMPed Gallery for screenshots of all the...
Replies
Views
No worries, replied in test conversation - seems both issues resolved now with latest test release. :D
No worries, replied in test conversation - seems both issues resolved now with latest test release. :D
the text is all to the left, can the dates\times be moved to the right to make the programs more readable. revamped, Forest theme...
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, thanks for quick fix of my teletext/videotext issues. Overall, it works now :). The teletext windows is now centered within the TV screen and the size of it fills nearly the screen height. So it is easily readable as it is supposed to. Screenshot with amped 3.4.0 skin, fixed teletext issue:
Hi Dadeo, thanks for quick fix of my teletext/videotext issues. Overall, it works now :). The teletext windows is now centered...
aMPed 3.4 beta is ready for testing Due to major changes in 3.4 (see below) almost all skin code has changed. Although 3.4 beta...
Replies
Views
a great big "THANKS!" (dancing)
a great big "THANKS!" (dancing)
For those testing MediaPortal 1.3.0 alpha, there is now a beta version of aMPed 3.5.0 available for download ONLY via Google Code...
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, with "recent changes" i meant, that I changed oder generated a new submenu. Best Thanks for your help. You were very friendly und helpful. We can close the thread. Best regards Thomas
Hi Dadeo, with "recent changes" i meant, that I changed oder generated a new submenu. Best Thanks for your help. You were very...
1.) When I start mediaportal, it is not possible to navigate with the arrow Keys of Keyboard or remote. If i click by mouse on an...
Replies
Views
As I posted in the main thread, I have updated SVN with the latest fixes for FTR 1.7.0, both for aMPed 3.4 for MP 1.2.x and v3.5 for MP 1.3.0 alpha. For those updating to the latest release of 'Argus' (FTR has changed to Argus) - aMPed testers reported that the skin files work if you rename them - change FTR to Argus - including the...
As I posted in the main thread, I have updated SVN with the latest fixes for FTR 1.7.0, both for aMPed 3.4 for MP 1.2.x and v3.5...
Any chance support could be added for the beta version of For the Record? Everything seems to work as is except for Recorded TV.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply Dadeo, I'll try that mod after I setup aMPed for my needs....Think it's going to take a while, This skin runs pretty deep :-) Thanks again....
Thanks for the quick reply Dadeo, I'll try that mod after I setup aMPed for my needs....Think it's going to take a while, This skin...
I'm trying out this (very) nice skin with mp1.3a for the first time, Great plugin support btw. One thing I'm not keen on is the...
Replies
Views
Screen shots from MP 1.2.3, Default Wide, skin, TvWishList.Ver.1.2.3.3 the POG button. Go to TV guide click TVWish (POG button) EDIT forgot to say you right click TV guide (context menu) to see the TVWish (POG button)
Screen shots from MP 1.2.3, Default Wide, skin, TvWishList.Ver.1.2.3.3 the POG button. Go to TV guide click TVWish (POG button)...
Dadeo any chance of getting support for TvWishList in the next version of aMPed.
Replies
Views
aMPed 3.4 beta is ready for testing! (Click the link to view the thread ;))
aMPed 3.4 beta is ready for testing! (Click the link to view the thread ;))
aMPed - the alternative skin - v 3.3.3 Released Mar 20, 2012 - giga-aMPed for MP 1.2.x See the new aMPed Gallery for screenshots...
Replies
Views
It's Great, the renaming works and I understand the changed Wiki-Text. Thanks for Your help, thanks for the skin.
It's Great, the renaming works and I understand the changed Wiki-Text. Thanks for Your help, thanks for the skin.
I am new to MediaPortal. First Question: I'm just trying to add with the help of Home Basic Editor the ordinary MP standard...
Replies
Views
Thanks Dadeo.
Thanks Dadeo.
hi there, will there be support for the windows update control plugin...
Replies
Views
You don't actually need a camera to use it - ispy can treat your desktop as a video source, or you can use a webcam from the internet (there are a few, for example add an ffmpeg source and use: mmsh://live1.wm.skynews.servecast.net/skynews_wmlz_live300k )
You don't actually need a camera to use it - ispy can treat your desktop as a video source, or you can use a webcam from the...
hi there, will there be support for the ISpy plugin? This is very nice plugin. Im tested it with My IP Camera and In-build NTB...
Replies
Views
I did these changes and it still would not work so i went over it again and again and couldn't find anything i missed. Then i restarted the computer and walla it worked. DOH Thanks Dadeo.
I did these changes and it still would not work so i went over it again and again and couldn't find anything i missed. Then i...
I'm usingHTPCInfo plugin v1.3.1 and it is working fine. Today i tried to update to HTPCInfo plugin v1.4.5 and i get the text over...
Replies
Views
SVN 1780 is tested and ok here. I can see the pop-up info in mvCentral.
SVN 1780 is tested and ok here. I can see the pop-up info in mvCentral.
If you are interested to try out the new mvCentral plugin to catalog and display all your music videos I have added skin files to...
Replies
Views
Hi toricred - Yeah it has never been easy to access those arrow buttons via remote. IIRC the fwd/rev buttons for most remotes are set by default to change the time period. If not set for your mreote, you can program one using the actions "Increase Timeblock' or 'Decrease Timeblock' when in the TVGuide window. I usually change Skip and...
Hi toricred - Yeah it has never been easy to access those arrow buttons via remote. IIRC the fwd/rev buttons for most remotes are...
Is there a way to change the guide to show columns of 30 minutes instead of 15? Also could it display 6 columns?
Replies
Views
AW: Adding a new Menu entry Thanks for the info. I will try it this evening and scream for help afterwards ;)
AW: Adding a new Menu entry Thanks for the info. I will try it this evening and scream for help afterwards ;)
Hi all. I updated my MP today and nearly everything works fine (horray) The only thing i had to change was my skin. I chose...
Replies
Views
Hey daithos - can you give me an example of an episode (or a few) that fades to nothing so I can try to reproduce it and make sure I correct it properly? Your solution sounds good though, I find I rarely get guest stars for episodes anyway.
Hey daithos - can you give me an example of an episode (or a few) that fades to nothing so I can try to reproduce it and make sure...
First of all what a great skin. clean, tidy, professional. Love it. Would just like to make a small change (dont mind doing it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPed 3.3.2 Testing DE
Thanks for all the help testing! Since v3.3.2 is released now, you may post issues in the main thread: aMPed 3.3.2 (for MP 1.2.x) Released! [Dec 4, 2011]
Thanks for all the help testing! Since v3.3.2 is released now, you may post issues in the main thread: aMPed 3.3.2 (for MP...
As we are getting close to a public release of aMPed 3.2.2 I have started this thread where you can view info about the changes and...
Replies
Views
I have added skin files for the new version of youtube.fm v 0.8.1 to SVN now for those who wish to test. Please note, due to the many skin changes, these skin files will only work with the latest version of youtube.fm - 0.8.1 If you love playing/downloading music videos online the plugin offers a TON of great new features...
I have added skin files for the new version of youtube.fm v 0.8.1 to SVN now for those who wish to test. Please note, due to the...
I have added skin files for the new version of youtube.fm v 0.8.1 to SVN now for those who wish to test. Please note, due to the...
Replies
Views
Hallo, thanx for your explanation. While looking at the xml files, I figured out the "common.facade.music.xml" you mentioned. But I did not have the time to give it a try. I am familar with xml, style sheets, C# and the MediaPortal code and configuration. But until now I avoided to look to deep into MP skinning. Again, thanx for...
Hallo, thanx for your explanation. While looking at the xml files, I figured out the "common.facade.music.xml" you mentioned. But...
Hallo, yesterday I played around with the aMPed skin for MediaPortal 1.2.x. The only thing I can say is I LIKE IT ;) I am using a...
Replies
Views
Re: Latest Media Handler plugin It might be a good feature request for HTPC Info - to add info to Basic Home - there could be a skin file that skinners can adjust to fit their Basic Home screen. However, if you come up with something good for aMPed I am happy to add it and make sure it works for all screen/font sizes. Luckily you...
Re: Latest Media Handler plugin It might be a good feature request for HTPC Info - to add info to Basic Home - there could be a...
OK i installed "Latest Media Handler" plugin and it appears to be working as expected but i can't find any documentation so i'll...
Replies
Views
Re: InfoService 1.6.6 OK updated the SVN and the ticker is working properly now. Thanks Dadeo. Now i'll try the Latest Media Handler plugin.
Re: InfoService 1.6.6 OK updated the SVN and the ticker is working properly now. Thanks Dadeo. Now i'll try the Latest Media...
Hi all, please note that aMPed 3.3.1 does not yet support InfoService v1.6.6. Sadly the Recently Added feature was removed in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDB+ in aMPed DE
I'm using imdbplus.plugin.v0.1.0.25.mpe1 and yes it shows IMDbPlus in the Plugin Config but there's nothing to configure. Updated SVN and IMDb+ screen is much easier to read now. Cool I have an IMDb+ button in Moving Pictures now. Everything is working as expected now. Thank You Dadeo.
I'm using imdbplus.plugin.v0.1.0.25.mpe1 and yes it shows IMDbPlus in the Plugin Config but there's nothing to configure. Updated...
I just installed IMDB+ plugin and noticed that there is no "IMDB+" in the drop down list in basic home editor. i got the ID number...
Replies
Views
Hi TLD - as you can see I moved these posts to a new thread so other users are more likely to see the issue. I have committed the fix to aMPed SVN - as per the third (red) screenshot in my previous post. It works well in 12pt and 15pt font and is no worse than default skin in 18pt font ;) at least functional. It's the best...
Hi TLD - as you can see I moved these posts to a new thread so other users are more likely to see the issue. I have committed...
I have found another issue i think. Is the mini keyboard working for you? its a mess for me. i'll post screen shots this weekend.
Replies
Views
Hi TLD - Micropolis kindly helped me figure out the changes that were required, so now aMPed will properly support v 1.3.1 - Summary page will no longer overlay other views, and you can select gauge types via context menu. I have committed the changes to SVN, if you could test and confirm I would really appreciate it. Thanks...
Hi TLD - Micropolis kindly helped me figure out the changes that were required, so now aMPed will properly support v 1.3.1 -...
I'm using the new aMPed revAMped w/18 font and when i go to HTPCInfo i get whats shown in the pic i uploaded in all HTPCInfo...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom