Fanart Handler (15 Viewers)

Hi, No. regards cul8er
Hi, No. regards cul8er
Hi, I just found this plugin and it's really great. There's only one think I'd like to know: Is there a way to change the...
Replies
Views
FH properties: #fanarthandler.movie.animated.selected.thumb #fanarthandler.movie.animated.selected.background
FH properties: #fanarthandler.movie.animated.selected.thumb #fanarthandler.movie.animated.selected.background
How about Animated posters for Movie? Like: -- WBR, ajs
Replies
Views
Thnx for the quick reaction.. I will try it when i'm home..:D
Thnx for the quick reaction.. I will try it when i'm home..:D
Ik heb aantal vragen over opslaan: ten eerste hoe moet ik de bestanden op mijn schijf opslaan? Op dit moment heb ik mappen met...
Replies
Views
I think I'm guilty of that... Can you post this here: Exceptions found due to improved logging
I think I'm guilty of that... Can you post this here: Exceptions found due to improved logging
Hi, with MediaPortal 1.24 and FanartHandler 4.0.3.273 during Music playback the following error messages are displayed frequently...
Replies
Views
Thanks cul8er.
Thanks cul8er.
Sorry... I've upgraded today to FanartHandler 2.2.2 and last StreamedMP patch... No "Last Added" recordings or music in...
Replies
Views
I will do so, have a pleasant and comfortable holiday.:)
I will do so, have a pleasant and comfortable holiday.:)
Hello ajs, I like your genre images being shown in moving pictures "details view" and want to report a little problem in this...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks! It seems to work now!
Ok, thanks! It seems to work now!
Since the last update I've got problems in the music section. For all artists with an article in their name (e.g. The Rolling...
Replies
Views
Hi Culer and all, I have placed a folder.jpg image in all my dir's for each music album to use for album-thumb generation by FH and I also have done extensive ID-tagging (MPTagThat+MP3tag) but for a handfull of albums the FH doesn't scrape the folder.jpg image so in MP this image is not shown when a certain track is selected. The...
Hi Culer and all, I have placed a folder.jpg image in all my dir's for each music album to use for album-thumb generation by FH...
Hi Culer and all, I have placed a folder.jpg image in all my dir's for each music album to use for album-thumb generation by FH...
Replies
Views
You are right (as most times ;)) deleted db --> started FH configuration --> everythings OK again Thanks @ajs !:)
You are right (as most times ;)) deleted db --> started FH configuration --> everythings OK again Thanks @ajs !:)
Hi @ajs Suddenly :unsure: this morning I had troubles with FH. MP crashes several seconds... There seems to be a problem with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Requests DE
@catavolt - feature requests 1. Control to let us know if the current music fanart (either 1or2 doesn't matter) is using the default background rather than a specific fanart. <control> <description>DUMMY CONTROL FOR WHEN DEFAULT BACKGROUND IS BEING USED IN MUSIC</description> <type>label</type> <id>91919299</id> <posX>0</posX>...
@catavolt - feature requests 1. Control to let us know if the current music fanart (either 1or2 doesn't matter) is using the...
@catavolt - feature requests 1. Control to let us know if the current music fanart (either 1or2 doesn't matter) is using the...
Replies
Views
Re: Feature Request: Show name of Artist/Movie from Fanart Handler on Basic Home Scre Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. I have no current plans on adding this but will add it to the issue list for possible future enhancemants. best regards cul8er
Re: Feature Request: Show name of Artist/Movie from Fanart Handler on Basic Home Scre Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. I have no...
I have so many music artist and movie fan arts collected, that I sometimes do not know anymore, what artist or movie is shown in...
Replies
Views
We already have this plugin. I need to know what values are above described properties. Then I can say what I can do. WBR, ajs
We already have this plugin. I need to know what values are above described properties. Then I can say what I can do. WBR, ajs
Hm i have a feature request. Is there a way that we can put Covers from Movies and Series in the TV Guide and TV OSD ? For...
Replies
Views
Anyone?
Anyone?
Hi, I have a feature reguest: It would be nice if the overlow on Games (myEmulators) shows the last 3 added games.. I hope I...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
@wizard123 @catavolt @ltfearme Perhaps then it is not necessary to change anything? I've added another answer in the poll.
@wizard123 @catavolt @ltfearme Perhaps then it is not necessary to change anything? I've added another answer in the poll.
@catavolt @wizard123 @sweborn @dlarge500 @ltfearme @powermarcel10 @Designers Replace controls: 91919297 - Random/Random Latests...
Replies
Views
I have now upgraded from Backdrop skin 0.7 and the fanarthandler included in that release to Backdrop skin 1.0 with included fanarthandler. All of a sudden my system have started to enter standby again. If it is due to changes in the skin or in the fanarthandler I do not know, but I am writing this as feedback to cul8er. /Erik
I have now upgraded from Backdrop skin 0.7 and the fanarthandler included in that release to Backdrop skin 1.0 with included...
Hello! I am using the latest version of Fanarthandler and with it enabled my system will not enter standby. When I disable it...
Replies
Views
All good. Easiest thing to do was delete everything in the artists thumbs directory, hit cleanup and start the thumb scraper again. I can see now it is downloading the correct image for all "The" artists. No stars.
All good. Easiest thing to do was delete everything in the artists thumbs directory, hit cleanup and start the thumb scraper again...
I have the last version of FH installed (246) What I did: - I deleted music database, cache and all previous artist thumbs I had in...
Replies
Views
If Album is empty, then Album thumb file name -> Artist-Album i.e. Artist-.jpg and Artist-L.jpg ...
If Album is empty, then Album thumb file name -> Artist-Album i.e. Artist-.jpg and Artist-L.jpg ...
I am pulling my hair out... fanarthandler 4.0.2.239 is working like a charm, but when i install any newer versions it stops...
Replies
Views
Allmusic its internal MP scrapper, if you try manual update, MP get information from Allmusic and replace information in DB :)
Allmusic its internal MP scrapper, if you try manual update, MP get information from Allmusic and replace information in DB :)
look - yoavain/mediaportal-fanart-handler maybe help :)
Replies
Views
We need more universal fanart, not only for PVHD, but for all skins :( -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
We need more universal fanart, not only for PVHD, but for all skins :( -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
Ehm, what is the property for that :whistle:
Replies
Views
Problem Solved: The Problem was a corrupt Database. Deleting all Music-Fanart solved the problem. Took some time to download all images again but now it works.
Problem Solved: The Problem was a corrupt Database. Deleting all Music-Fanart solved the problem. Took some time to download all...
Hi, I updated my MP-Version to 1.5 Pre-Release and have the latest Version of Fanart-Handler 3.1.0 and LatestMedia-Handler 1.6.2...
Replies
Views
Still hoping someone can give me guidance here - I deleted the fanart database....it rebuilt and and everything worked fine ..for 15 days ...the last night i think it began the same behaviour showing a corrupt fanart database and crashing .....is it a setting I have ticked or requested in fanart ?
Still hoping someone can give me guidance here - I deleted the fanart database....it rebuilt and and everything worked fine ..for...
Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having problems with fanarts in My TV Series. I have some fanarts displayed for some series (just a few) but not for all. What could be the problem? Which version of FanartHandler should I use? How can I delete fanart settings and rescan and import the new fanarts? I'm using 1.5 final, StreamedMP skin. Many thanks!
Hi, I'm having problems with fanarts in My TV Series. I have some fanarts displayed for some series (just a few) but not for all...
Hi, I'm having problems with fanarts in My TV Series. I have some fanarts displayed for some series (just a few) but not for all...
Replies
Views
Just a thought for de MP Devs: Is it wise to set screensaver on by default? People who don't want it don't even look in that tab. I didn't. (Might be me being stupid ofcourse. It's statistically possible...) Another way of looking at this: People who DO want the screensaver turned on, they check the settings and set it according...
Just a thought for de MP Devs: Is it wise to set screensaver on by default? People who don't want it don't even look in that...
Hi Cul8er, I am experiencing some weird looking things. When I leave the pc alone, cycling through the fanart (which looks...
Replies
Views
Hi there i need some help with the music section on the fanart handler. i can't get the album pictures (cover), just shows the 1 backdrop art when i "search". what could be the problem ? maybe bad id3 tag? best regards MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP-1.3.1.1865 Windows Version...
Hi there i need some help with the music section on the fanart handler. i can't get the album pictures (cover), just shows the 1...
Hi there i need some help with the music section on the fanart handler. i can't get the album pictures (cover), just shows the 1...
Replies
Views
AW: Fanart Handler v2.2.2 (Beta) - FOR SKINNERS ONLY!!! Hi cul8er, did you check the pm I have sent you? Just asking because it might be worth to include it in next version? Thanks, Guzzi
AW: Fanart Handler v2.2.2 (Beta) - FOR SKINNERS ONLY!!! Hi cul8er, did you check the pm I have sent you? Just asking because it...
Hi, It is time for a new Fanart Handler Beta. THIS BETA IS ONLY FOR SKINNERS. If end users install this beta and your skin does...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the good work! :D The new features are really welcomed and something i've been wanting for a long time in skins! :) I tried to get the TVSeries Latest Media functions to work, but for some reason they do not work. Infoservice 1.6 functions for the same works fine though, I can only see empty labels when I try to use your...
Thanks for the good work! :D The new features are really welcomed and something i've been wanting for a long time in skins! :) I...
Hi, Thank you all for showing your appreciation after fanart handler got it's own subsection in this forum. I really appreciate...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart Handler Plugin v3.0.9.000 (1 Viewer) DE
Added importand Notice to first post, closing thread now :D
Added importand Notice to first post, closing thread now :D
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As this thread is obsolete, pls. follow this new thread for FanArt Handler here...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to get music fanart both for "Maroon 5" and "Maroon"? I have tried a lot but both artists are scraped as "Maroon".
Is there any way to get music fanart both for "Maroon 5" and "Maroon"? I have tried a lot but both artists are scraped as "Maroon".
Introduction Fanart Handler is a plugin for MediaPortal (MP). The plugin basically supports; Search and download music artist...
Replies
Views
I'm having some issues with artists that have & in the name. These two Talib Kweil & Madlib (Both Album Artist and Artist tags have the same exact spelling) - I uploaded artwork to htbackdrops and I can find it on the site. Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto (Both Album Artist and Artist tags have the same exact spelling) - I uploaded artwork...
I'm having some issues with artists that have & in the name. These two Talib Kweil & Madlib (Both Album Artist and Artist tags...
THIS PAGE IS FOR MP1.1 USERS. MP1.2 BETA OR SVN USERS SHOULD REFER TO THIS POST. Introduction Fanart Handler is a plugin for...
Replies
Views
Hi emphatic, Thank you for a great suggestion. best regards cul8er
Hi emphatic, Thank you for a great suggestion. best regards cul8er
Important About Version 2.2.2 (and later) The plugin has undergone alot of changes to make it MP 1.2 compatible. MP 1.2 contains...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom