General Support (79 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
Hauppauge PVR-150MCE.
Hauppauge PVR-150MCE.
Can anyone recomend a card that works well with MP?
Replies
Views
Open the tvguide.xml file using this http://tvguide.sourceforge.net/ so you can see if its the data that being grabbed, or if its MP stuffing up. Sam
Open the tvguide.xml file using this http://tvguide.sourceforge.net/ so you can see if its the data that being grabbed, or if its...
I'm having a problem with D1XMLTVGrabber hoping someone can help me. For some reason when i check the tv guide now within...
Replies
Views
I've never seen it change by itself, but somewhere about the time of .1.2 it defaults to the MyDocuments directory when you re-install a card. Whenever I add or heavily edit (ie remove and re-install) I have to make sure to change the recording directory back.
I've never seen it change by itself, but somewhere about the time of .1.2 it defaults to the MyDocuments directory when you...
I woke up this morning to an error saying my C drive only has 2mb left. After tracking down what caused this problem, it turned out...
Replies
Views
not yet
not yet
I get sound but no picture when whatching tv. Area: Media Portal MP Version: 1.0.8 Skin: mce Windows Version: win xp pro sp2...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the information - I will indeed have a look at that. I'm using a Sempron 2.8Ghz + 512M RAM. Should be sufficient... Thank you all for help. MArtin
Thank you for the information - I will indeed have a look at that. I'm using a Sempron 2.8Ghz + 512M RAM. Should be sufficient...
Hi all, New to this forum - Just browsed through a lot of threads but could not find answers to my problem. Using MP 0.20RC1...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No PCM after AC3 DE
Area: Media Portal Progrogram/Other MP Version: 0.1.2RC1 Skin: MCE Windows Version: XP_SP2 CPU Type: Pentium III 866MHz Memory: 384MB Motherboard Chipset: Intel Acorp 8515E Video Card: ATI 9000 PRO Video Card Driver: Latest Catalyst Video Card Resolution: 848x480 Video Render Type: VMR9 Video Codec Type & Version...
Area: Media Portal Progrogram/Other MP Version: 0.1.2RC1 Skin: MCE Windows Version: XP_SP2 CPU Type: Pentium III 866MHz...
Area: Media Portal Progrogram/Other MP Version: 0.1.2RC1 Skin: MCE Windows Version: XP_SP2 CPU Type: Pentium III 866MHz...
Replies
Views
hi someone of you knows if the cam works in this card FloppyDTV S/CI ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVB-C in Denmark DE
Hi Jesper I have DVB-C working with TDC KabelTV on a FireDTV DVB-C CI card and MP2.0RC1 So it is possible :) Best regards, Frewald
Hi Jesper I have DVB-C working with TDC KabelTV on a FireDTV DVB-C CI card and MP2.0RC1 So it is possible :) Best...
Hi, Just wondering if any has got a DVB-C card to work with TDC Kabeltv in Denmark? Best Regards Jesper
Replies
Views
Do you start the cam program from within Media Portal, with my programs? Or do you start it from the desktop. I must say it is a start, it's not much, but maybe the programmers, can do something with it, maybe a script which will look at the program, and activate the uncrypttool everytime you change a channel.
Do you start the cam program from within Media Portal, with my programs? Or do you start it from the desktop. I must say it is a...
Recently technotrend has released a new driver for the DVB-s budget card so it works in windows MCE. They have added a program to...
Replies
Views
Sorry, posted in the wrong forum - moved to Hardware Support
Replies
Views
Thanks Flip That fixed it. Now back to normal. I tried V0.1.0.13 when it was released but as I only use it to record TV it was quite important that I could tune the TV chanels in. It didn't so I went back to 0.1.0.9. If you say that this has now been fixed I might try it again - I was going to wait for the NEW release which...
Thanks Flip That fixed it. Now back to normal. I tried V0.1.0.13 when it was released but as I only use it to record TV it...
Hi guys I just had to reinstall XP Pro and now my live TV picture corrupts from crystal-clear to Pixelly-Fuzzy within 1 to 2...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, Setup->Television->TV Guide What i recognized: Delete the programs from the database after changing the timezone offsets (There is a button for that). The button "Update database with new timezone" does not seem to work. Flip.
Hi, Setup->Television->TV Guide What i recognized: Delete the programs from the database after changing the timezone offsets...
In a nutshell, I got an A in college (circa 1993) in Calculus, but cannot figure out how to get my TV Guide setup using basic +/-...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDD setup solutions DE
The folder has to be empty when you mount it after it's mounted you can set mediaportal to use that folder as it's recording folder. The space availlable in that folder will be the space on your first drive + space on your second drive. so effectively the folder is split across the drives.
The folder has to be empty when you mount it after it's mounted you can set mediaportal to use that folder as it's recording...
After yet another complete SATA RAID0 stripe failure (due to power failure) I would like to know what other HDD setups others are...
Replies
Views
Please give me suggestions, after updating from 0.1.3.0 to 0.2.0.0 + 5 nov latest cvs build my HTPC is no longer fully usable. Problem is that changing tv channels while timeshifting is on leads to a full hangup, sometimes I need to logout to get controle over the system, sometimes the MP exit is the only thing handled. Is does not...
Please give me suggestions, after updating from 0.1.3.0 to 0.2.0.0 + 5 nov latest cvs build my HTPC is no longer fully usable...
Please give me suggestions, after updating from 0.1.3.0 to 0.2.0.0 + 5 nov latest cvs build my HTPC is no longer fully usable...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyMusic song labels DE
rename the files and select file as the naming system ??? i would be intested in this too :)
rename the files and select file as the naming system ??? i would be intested in this too :)
Maybe I put this in the wrong forum the first time.... Is there any way to change the default song buttons in MyMusic from...
Replies
Views
Try out the MyKeys plug in. It gives specific keys for most common screens (H returns to the home screen). Search and download it and then add the dll to the MediaPortal\plugins\process directory. In the plugin config section of MP you can then activate it.
Try out the MyKeys plug in. It gives specific keys for most common screens (H returns to the home screen). Search and download...
Area: Media Portal Program / Powerscheduler MP Version: 0.1.3.0 Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I have enabled the power scheduler but I still have the same problem! Don't know wat to do...
I have enabled the power scheduler but I still have the same problem! Don't know wat to do...
When i turn on the sleep mode and check option that will turn of the compter after a while, nothing happends! When the clock...
Replies
Views
Hi Ovin, the recorded file uses the MPG decoders (Nvidia Purevideo) to decode recorded (and live for that matter) TV. so you don't need anymore codecs. Can you fill out the support template? Its one of the stickies at the top of this forum. Also post your log (or relevant parts if you can) and we'll try to get you going...
Hi Ovin, the recorded file uses the MPG decoders (Nvidia Purevideo) to decode recorded (and live for that matter) TV. so you don't...
i am able to watch live broadcasts, but am unable to watch recorded ones. I'm new to this software and have gone through all the...
Replies
Views
Thats my. I Tried also the Cyberlink, Nero and Sonic DVD decoders. Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0 - Latest CVS MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 1.1.4322 Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) XP...
Thats my. I Tried also the Cyberlink, Nero and Sonic DVD decoders. Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0 -...
Hi, hi have this card and MP 0.2rc1 installed. Yesterday after long trying i got this card working, but i got too much...
Replies
Views
Yes, we probably can help you - but you need to provide much more information..... Please use the Support Template and follow the instructions here.... :)
Yes, we probably can help you - but you need to provide much more information..... Please use the Support Template and follow...
I've installed MediaPortal and I can't get any channels at all. My tv card is: Twinhan DVB-T. Can you help me, please?
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot Commodore 64 !! I will try and add my card to the list, if ever I have Bda drivers (fingers crossed). Won't be able to do so until dec 1st, since I'm on holiday at the moment. thanks again for the link mate!
Thanks a lot Commodore 64 !! I will try and add my card to the list, if ever I have Bda drivers (fingers crossed). Won't be able...
I got this message when I try to add my tv card in mediaPortal. It's an Avermedia PCMCIA. Does it mean I'm f***d and that I will...
Replies
Views
A
Zoom functionnality like in zoomPlayer I also would like to know if it's possible and how to be able to zoom the video while playing, the same way than in zoomplayer. Of course, it would be great if it was possible for My Tv & My Video.
Zoom functionnality like in zoomPlayer I also would like to know if it's possible and how to be able to zoom the video while...
Hi, I've a question related the internal video player. I've seen the player supports a kind of a zoom mode. Is it posible to...
Replies
Views
Just download the application HIP from http://www.byremote.com.au/ Then just configure it to send your remotectrl commandos to mp. You can find mp's Key list in the setup. I'll hope this helps you...
Just download the application HIP from http://www.byremote.com.au/ Then just configure it to send your remotectrl commandos to mp...
Hi there! There is a tool for an Asus remote control, but as far as I know it is not for my system and not for my control...
Replies
Views
I've seen some newbie support forums, but in general newbie's are rather convinced they aren't a "newbie", so the obvious questions still end up in the general support. It migt be a good idea, but keep preventing this "phenomena" in mind then.
I've seen some newbie support forums, but in general newbie's are rather convinced they aren't a "newbie", so the obvious questions...
Hi all, just been looking through the general section and there are quite a lot of different level questions. It might be good...
Replies
Views
Your talking about making a new menu entry called MySeries? And you want it to list tv series? That would take some coding work.....
Your talking about making a new menu entry called MySeries? And you want it to list tv series? That would take some coding work.....
Hi I would like to add MySeries to MP Its just a copy of My movies but instead of movies it has tv-series How do I add a copy of...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Dave, thanks for your reply! I played around a little bit last night and in fact the problem disappeared when I went back to 0.1.3. For the records I'm using VMR 9. Do you mean there are specific problems with my particular graphics card, or is it just a general statement that VMR 9 is sort of difficult for any card...
Hi Dave, thanks for your reply! I played around a little bit last night and in fact the problem disappeared when I went back to...
Hi there, Area: Movies MP Version: 0.2.0 RC 1 Skin: BLUE Windows Version: Windows xp sp2 CPU Type: Sempron 3000+ Memory...
Replies
Views
D
I get the same problem with my MyCinema P7131. The digital bit works just fine, and picks up all the freeview channels, but when I try to tune in the Analog side, it scans up to channel 11 then stops.
I get the same problem with my MyCinema P7131. The digital bit works just fine, and picks up all the freeview channels, but...
hello I've got an Asus My Cinema-P7131 Dual and I use it on cable analogue signal. MP recognizes my card as two devices...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 add channel DE
Hi, sorry, i still do not understand your problem. In the next post i want to see at least 10 full sentences... ;) Do you already run MP, or do you still hang around with the wizard? Do you use the normal Configuration with Autotune? What does "i cant add them" and "does not show" mean? Does a picture show up in My TV? Do...
Hi, sorry, i still do not understand your problem. In the next post i want to see at least 10 full sentences... ;) Do you...
When I trye to "add as nye channel" and I write a name, then notting happend The picture was OK I have a 150 MCE and driver is...
Replies
Views
Hi, afaik this line is there to see if the picture is "tearing". In this case you would see the line splitting of in the middle of the screen. Somthing like that: OOO|OOO OOO|OOO OO|OOOO OO|OOOO So half of the picture would be faster than the other part... :) Flip
Hi, afaik this line is there to see if the picture is "tearing". In this case you would see the line splitting of in the middle...
Hi! When pressing shift-1 (!) in my TV I get som useful info that I read about. But the vertical line: should it run smoothly...
Replies
Views
I have a terratec Cinergy 1200-S card with BDA drivers. MP does not find any channels through Autotuning. Maybe, this is due to my 2 LNB setup (1: astra 28 / 2: Astra 19) that is not supported by the Terratec drivers. In the WIKI, it says that I "have to do some manual work editing channels lists/database to get all channels for...
I have a terratec Cinergy 1200-S card with BDA drivers. MP does not find any channels through Autotuning. Maybe, this is due to my...
I have a terratec Cinergy 1200-S card with BDA drivers. MP does not find any channels through Autotuning. Maybe, this is due to my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom