MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (6 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
I also have this problem. All DVB-S2 transponders scan as "No Signal" which is not true, I am able to scan the transponders just fine with built in FloppyDTV viewer. Is there any fix yet? Is it just a scanning problem, IE if MP knew about these channels already would they clear? This only happens on DVB-S2 transponders...
I also have this problem. All DVB-S2 transponders scan as "No Signal" which is not true, I am able to scan the transponders just...
Just did a complete re-install of TVServer and went to do a DVB-S scan but lots of channels not picked up. I edited the...
Replies
Views
This was the last line befroe the freezing: 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen:init->OSD:Off 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen: init, playing True, player.CurrentFile F:\\live3-0.ts.tsbuffer, TVHome.Card.TimeShiftFileName F:\\live3-0.ts.tsbuffer 2010-04-30 17:01:20.812500...
This was the last line befroe the freezing: 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen:init->OSD:Off...
MediaPortal Version: Mp 1 Rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Intel 800MHZ HDD: WD 2TB Memory: 2GB...
Replies
Views
This was a clean install. The only plug-ins I have installed are those included with StreamedMP. I'll spend some more time tracking this one down but it will have to wait for a week or so - my test MP box is out of action at the moment.
This was a clean install. The only plug-ins I have installed are those included with StreamedMP. I'll spend some more time...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom...
Replies
Views
Do you mean this one for example? // yep, that seems to have fixed it
Do you mean this one for example? // yep, that seems to have fixed it
I did a clean install of MP1.1.0RC2 on a Win7 Client The Client connects and reads the database etc., but when I try to start TV...
Replies
Views
No, thats different things dxva uses for decoding stream and CUDA (NVidia) and Stream (ATi) uses for picture quality optimazing with TrueTheater™ HD. its not a codec feature, but powerdvd application itself.
No, thats different things dxva uses for decoding stream and CUDA (NVidia) and Stream (ATi) uses for picture quality optimazing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400 Memory: 2 gig Video Card: Nvidia 8600 GT...
Replies
Views
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting Simone
fixed in svn. :thx: for reporting Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: windows xp prof sp3 32bit CPU Type: intel celeron...
Replies
Views
Hmm, now the main EPG is right but the OSD EPG is an hour behind! All the channels in the OSD EPG also show 100%, which I believe is meant to indicate how much of the current programme is left, so perhaps that means something.
Hmm, now the main EPG is right but the OSD EPG is an hour behind! All the channels in the OSD EPG also show 100%, which I...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
J
Sorry for that :)) btw. upgrated now without any issues. Even I've got HD-EPG now :) It runs on 2 PCs flawlessly :) eagle ... until yesterday evening :( Than MP freezes and neither radio nor tv was possible to play (unknown error). A glance into the tv-server-configuration gave the answer. Four unknown tv-cards were listed. So I...
Sorry for that :)) btw. upgrated now without any issues. Even I've got HD-EPG now :) It runs on 2 PCs flawlessly :) eagle ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Modified Blue 3 wide Windows Version: XP PRO MCE sp3 CPU Type: 3.0 ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
alexirion: Your issue in the previous post is not related to the one described in the first post of this thread. Please see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-versions-496/problem-playing-recorded-tv-rc2-80906/ PS: Please use one thread per issue.
alexirion: Your issue in the previous post is not related to the one described in the first post of this thread. Please see...
I just got a dialog window saying "Ein unbekannter Fehler ist aufgetreten" (An unknown error happened) when switching to play a TV...
Replies
Views
Minor breakthrough for me - I found that my x86 client's gental.config file was 0 bytes, so I copied it from the server. It's now streaming TV fine... Just the x64 client not working now.
Minor breakthrough for me - I found that my x86 client's gental.config file was 0 bytes, so I copied it from the server. It's...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2...
Replies
Views
I have this problem also with my DVB-T setup. Clients are windows 7 ultimate, and one does play sound from the radio while the other doesnt. TV works fine for both of them, so I think it is not a codec problem. I also have a problem that I do not get all radio channels in my channel list (only one group) but that is unrelated.
I have this problem also with my DVB-T setup. Clients are windows 7 ultimate, and one does play sound from the radio while the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 4850e Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
The Nvidia codec might be deprecated but it is still the best MPEG2 one IMHO... Is this merit related? My understanding is that MP adds the filters to the graph and then connects them up on playback. For XVid there is no codec already on the graph so it adds the Codec and then trys to connect everything up. If the XVid and...
The Nvidia codec might be deprecated but it is still the best MPEG2 one IMHO... Is this merit related? My understanding is that...
Using the new core.dll from sticky thread and fontengine.dll just trying to trigger hard crashes but now I simply load an AVI file...
Replies
Views
i installed from scratch, left all settings/plugins at default and it still happens.
i installed from scratch, left all settings/plugins at default and it still happens.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.5.25080 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: 2,5 Intel core 2 duo Memory: 3gig...
Replies
Views
Hi, same here, black screen and totally hung MP exe on resume from standby. Will post logs asap.
Hi, same here, black screen and totally hung MP exe on resume from standby. Will post logs asap.
I have a problem with the system stability when it goes into hibernation which is new since my upgrade to RC2. The system does...
Replies
Views
I have see that you have fixed on revision, THANKS! Author: arion_p Date: 2010-04-07 07:17:39 +0000 (Wed, 07 Apr 2010) New Revision: 25497 Modified: trunk/mediaportal/PowerSchedulerClientPlugin/PowerScheduler.cs Log: Fixed mantis #0002732: PowerScheduler client plugin will not put client to sleep if PS plugin is not...
I have see that you have fixed on revision, THANKS! Author: arion_p Date: 2010-04-07 07:17:39 +0000 (Wed, 07 Apr 2010) New...
MediaPortal Version: Last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed now. Please wait for RC2 and retest. Simone
Should be fixed now. Please wait for RC2 and retest. Simone
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
I thought that option had fixed it, but the remote wasn't working properly after resuming from hibernation today until I restarted MP manually, so something still needs tweaking.
I thought that option had fixed it, but the remote wasn't working properly after resuming from hibernation today until I restarted...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
same is hang ,i try 1.10rc1..my EPG if setup chinese is hang , 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: ***** SIGNAL LEVEL: 80, SIGNAL QUALITY: 100 ***** 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: ************************************************** 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: card: tuned user: epg subchannel: 0 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822...
same is hang ,i try 1.10rc1..my EPG if setup chinese is hang , 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: ***** SIGNAL LEVEL: 80, SIGNAL...
Hi, I have posted this error some time ago, but with no result. Now I have installed your latest RC1 with hope that the error...
Replies
Views
Has this problem been fixed? I too have this problem. I am using 1.0.2 version of MP. I was using this version for quite sometime now. The problem started occuring only for the last one month. If upgrading to another version is the only solution can someone please let me know the procedure to backup the settings so that I do not...
Has this problem been fixed? I too have this problem. I am using 1.0.2 version of MP. I was using this version for quite sometime...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 9750...
Replies
Views
Fixed!
Fixed!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 hi if i select the tv guide from the main TV menu it displays correctly, if i select it from full...
Replies
Views
That's pointed me in the right direction - I'd moved my timeshifting folder and not given the MP account access to it. Odd that the timeshifting problem stopped me playing recorded TV, but there we have it. Thanks! Oh, the joys of error codes. R
That's pointed me in the right direction - I'd moved my timeshifting folder and not given the MP account access to it. Odd that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 3800 2Ghz HDD: 300Gb...
Replies
Views
My personal opinion is that it is pure C++ side buffer overflow, but not 100% if Arion thinks the same :) I'll close this thread as it is better to discus in the one thread only.
My personal opinion is that it is pure C++ side buffer overflow, but not 100% if Arion thinks the same :) I'll close this...
Just had a MediaPortal.exe has stopped responding crash. Was just watching TV then it all just crashed. I have to end task on...
Replies
Views
Hi, You could possibly download and compile SVN yourself. Instructions are provided in the documentation, although this is not supported. RC2 will not be too far away. There are a few issues that need to be fixed. The team made a decision not to release RC1 SVN builds. Thanks for your patience. Best wishes, Mark
Hi, You could possibly download and compile SVN yourself. Instructions are provided in the documentation, although this is not...
Everytime I want to view Live-TV, I get the error "Abspielen nicht möglich: Stream3.0". I have the Server on a different Machine...
Replies
Views
OK, my computer starts for recording this evening. So I will close this thread and open a new one if another error will occur. Thank you for your help, solving my self-inflicted problems.
OK, my computer starts for recording this evening. So I will close this thread and open a new one if another error will occur...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD BE-2400 HDD: WD 750 GB...
Replies
Views
A new patch made for 1.1RC1 25080 (rather than the previous one for 1.0.2) has been submitted here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/support-iptv-tuner-moonsoon-hava-79378/
A new patch made for 1.1RC1 25080 (rather than the previous one for 1.0.2) has been submitted here...
"Unknown error occurred" when trying to use an analog tuner Sorry about the bad original title. I accidentally pressed send and...
Replies
Views
well I really only concluded that Maya was responsible through elimination. I reinstalled several times with different combinations of the "extras" I use, and on the last re-install it seems to be working ok without the Maya plugins installed. Now prior to the last re-install that seems to have fixed this issue, I did also update...
well I really only concluded that Maya was responsible through elimination. I reinstalled several times with different...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: 920 i7 HDD: 1.5tb seagate Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Back again ... Installed RC2 on TVServer (singleseat) and on 2 Clients (Client). Attached are all three logs. After seeing DB issues in the last log I figured out, that the SQL2008 on the TVServer wasn configured properly. Maybe its due to the script i had been using - let me post the section I think that it responsible for...
Back again ... Installed RC2 on TVServer (singleseat) and on 2 Clients (Client). Attached are all three logs. After seeing DB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN 25546 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 / Windows 7 x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Jay, I tried the dll from you post and it didn't work. I know 2008R2 is not supported but it has worked in the past with no problem. 2008R2 is just a version of win7 without BDA support. And i installed the BDA support using a BDA package.
Jay, I tried the dll from you post and it didn't work. I know 2008R2 is not supported but it has worked in the past with no...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Server 2008R2 CPU Type: Athlon 4400e HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
re: MP Hangs on "Initializing DirectX" Thanks for the help guys... having a background image fixed it. cheers
re: MP Hangs on "Initializing DirectX" Thanks for the help guys... having a background image fixed it. cheers
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 16:9 Windows Version: Windows 7 64Bit CPU Type: AMD 5050e AM2 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi Luca Brasi And thanks for the respons ... i have tried the refering link with no changes... What is realy weird is that i can watch the HD channels on 3 clients only machines without them stopping on HD channels. Same SVN 25137. All 3 client are with Nvidia graphics cards ... MP 1.1.0 server/client HTPC is with a new...
Hi Luca Brasi And thanks for the respons ... i have tried the refering link with no changes... What is realy weird is that i...
MediaPortal Version: RC1 +SVN25130 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Quad Core Q6600 HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom