MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (1 Viewer)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
Doveman, From my "experience" the BASS does not use ffdshow audio. I am opposite to you, I tried to use BASS to upscale to 5.1, but my AV receiver didn't see it as that and only stereo. So I switched to dshow play, and use ffdshow audio to upscale to 5.1 (which my receiver handles ok). Many thanks, J.
Doveman, From my "experience" the BASS does not use ffdshow audio. I am opposite to you, I tried to use BASS to upscale to...
I'm having terrible distortion/overload with the BASS engine for music playback. I tried reducing the volume in MP config from...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 BE 2350 HDD: Seagate 320GB Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS M2A-VM HDMI Video Card: onboard ATI X1250 Video Card Driver: catalyst 10.2 Sound Card: internal TV Tuner: Hauppauge HVR-4000 I setup the channels for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 BE 2350 HDD: Seagate 320GB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 BE 2350 HDD: Seagate 320GB...
Replies
Views
1. You almost certainly have something wrong in your remote settings. It sounds to me as though everything is being picked up twice. Do you have two remote receivers? 2. If you are reporting this as a possible bug, please provide log files. That way someone on the team will be able to do more than guess. If I follow our procedures...
1. You almost certainly have something wrong in your remote settings. It sounds to me as though everything is being picked up...
I've looked through the forum and can't find anyone else having this problem so maybe it's just me being a useless moron...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4450e HDD: WD 160GB + 1TB Caviar Green SATA Memory: 2GB DDR2 Motherboard: MSI K9N6SGM-V (micro ATX, nForce chipset) Video Card: Gigabyte ATI HD4550 Passive, PCIe Video Card Driver: 8.12 Sound Card: On-board Sound...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4450e HDD: WD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4450e HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
This happened to me too, there was nothing in the logs afterwards (including the installation logs). The slight difference is that I use a multiseat setup and do get logged errors on the client (Which I'll post when I go home). Can't remember the exact wording but it says that the tvserver is version 1.0.7 and the client is 1.0.8...
This happened to me too, there was nothing in the logs afterwards (including the installation logs). The slight difference is that...
Hi, Actually I experienced exactly this behavior for RC4 rather than for RC3... While I had had no issues to update from RC2...
Replies
Views
Thx. It seems to be same issue. It occures when I change HD/x264/ac3 to SD/x264/AAC or back. :(
Thx. It seems to be same issue. It occures when I change HD/x264/ac3 to SD/x264/AAC or back. :(
Start MP, switch channels. The OSD stays on the screen but the screen in the background is black. This related only the DVB-T channels.
Replies
Views
ok, was in the hope to get a hint to reproduce... Simone
ok, was in the hope to get a hint to reproduce... Simone
I get the following unhandled exception withthe Mediaportal Installation Tool with RC3 to RC4 upgrade. Access to the path...
Replies
Views
I have a weird problem since RC4. When MP is closed when tuned to a HD channel, the next time MP starts, this channel will be started again. But I do not get audio/video. Tuning is working correctly. To get audio/video, I first have to tune to a SD channel and then return to the HD channel. Then I do have audio/video. I have...
I have a weird problem since RC4. When MP is closed when tuned to a HD channel, the next time MP starts, this channel will be...
I have a weird problem since RC4. When MP is closed when tuned to a HD channel, the next time MP starts, this channel will be...
Replies
Views
I did a complete reinstall of my server (Vista + MP), and my problem is gone :) Seems it was a problem with sql server. No idea what exactly (I don't use the data base server for anything else that MP, and it was installed by MP two and a half years ago). Anyway, the delay is gone. Thanks again to everybody for the support.
I did a complete reinstall of my server (Vista + MP), and my problem is gone :) Seems it was a problem with sql server. No idea...
I have a multiseat system. On the server, MediaPortal client starts nice and quick. On all remote clients, however, startup takes...
Replies
Views
Thread closed.
Thread closed.
not working dynamic refresh rate on secondary monitor without Aero (with aero is choppy) since RC1 with WXP SP3
Replies
Views
re: MediaPortal.xml <entry name="channel"> You're totally right, I hoped for some answers like "hey, I'm having the same problem and not using FTR", sorry for that, but added the info that I'm using FTR and reported it to their developers as well. Hope to get an answer from them first, if it's a FTR bug you can delete this post or...
re: MediaPortal.xml <entry name="channel"> You're totally right, I hoped for some answers like "hey, I'm having the same problem...
Ola, I always wondered why MediaPortal doesn't often know which tv/radio channel I played last and thus showing me the miniguide...
Replies
Views
Marking as no bug
Marking as no bug
Hello, I have an annoying error. When MP is in Basichome page I get an error message about MyHome.xml file missing or invalid...
Replies
Views
In mantis and fixed ( svn25930 ). Simone
In mantis and fixed ( svn25930 ). Simone
Hey, I tried to install MediaPortal but found a "bug" that leads to a error in the installation. I chose the advanced installation...
Replies
Views
I can confirm the "timer-bug". NO manual timer is possible: => I only have an ANALOGUE TV-card inside my PC. When i create a new schedule, link bugmenot did above i get the same result => No schedule is created by Mediaportal after clicking through the windows and selecting the recording-options... here are my logs...
I can confirm the "timer-bug". NO manual timer is possible: => I only have an ANALOGUE TV-card inside my PC. When i create a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC 3 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Win 7 Prof x64 CPU Type: inetl i5-750 HDD: 3x 2 TB Memory...
Replies
Views
Re: Terratec Cinergy C HD and no picture // "unable 2 start graph" okay...here are some additional logs from Mediaportal 1.1 RC4...
Re: Terratec Cinergy C HD and no picture // "unable 2 start graph" okay...here are some additional logs from Mediaportal 1.1 RC4...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 + RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP Prof. CPU Type: Core i5 750 HDD...
Replies
Views
Fixed in rev. 25928.
Fixed in rev. 25928.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed, Blue3 OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Codec MPG2: Microsoft Codec Audio...
Replies
Views
Thanks Andrew, I changed this thread status and you already posted the link.
Thanks Andrew, I changed this thread status and you already posted the link.
The problems with IMDB grabber was already discussed many times (for example, it was registered here -...
Replies
Views
Hi according to logs Scheduler thread aborting has failed while stopping tvservice.
Hi according to logs Scheduler thread aborting has failed while stopping tvservice.
Hi When there are two episode already recorded the scheduler logs a lot of lines.. 2010-05-29 15:45:44.840236 [(19)]...
Replies
Views
Too bad that they have taken that attitude. BSOD is caused by broken drivers and seems that only MP is able to trigger that crash. Sorry, not possible to help on the application side :( I would suggest you to sell that card any buy a new card from a manufacturer who respects the customers at least a bit. Their attitude is almost like...
Too bad that they have taken that attitude. BSOD is caused by broken drivers and seems that only MP is able to trigger that crash...
Short description - I am getting BSOD when trying to tune ATSC channels with this card and Generic provider (the only provider that...
Replies
Views
OK, I've tried suspend in 1.1.0 RC1, RC2 and RC3, wouldn't work. No I used hibernate and recordings are correctly recorded again! So for me, it solved my issues, so thanks for all that contributed to this thread.
OK, I've tried suspend in 1.1.0 RC1, RC2 and RC3, wouldn't work. No I used hibernate and recordings are correctly recorded again...
Hello My system was in sleep state and was reset due to a power failure. I started it manually, and after some minutes it...
Replies
Views
Now that you mention it, I DID buy a new laptop...this is not on my HTPC but on that one. I'll check drivers issues back at home :)
Now that you mention it, I DID buy a new laptop...this is not on my HTPC but on that one. I'll check drivers issues back at home :)
Hi all I find that the last two RCs (at least) have been weird when using sound on navigation (ie the clicking sound when...
Replies
Views
As rivera said ffdshow DXVA is still not good. I supposed you've also tried with MPC codec and still had the problem. Anyway glad you solved your problem.
As rivera said ffdshow DXVA is still not good. I supposed you've also tried with MPC codec and still had the problem. Anyway...
Hello, I tried a h.264 video downloaded from ttp://www.h264info.com (I am legend 1080p trailer) this is the file data...
Replies
Views
AW: Recordings and TV sometimes stops after pause maybe i have to correct myself - but i was not able to reproduce the error with my videos again. in recorded tv it was "easy" to get this failure. any new suggestions?
AW: Recordings and TV sometimes stops after pause maybe i have to correct myself - but i was not able to reproduce the error with...
Now i have an example :-) A lot of times (but not always) if i pause watching tv, video or records and try to continue it does...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this issue, I cannot change channel either after pausing live TV (even though the OSD says I have changed to another channel, the show is clearly the same). Actually, I can switch to another channel, but it tunes a third channel :eek: Major issue for me. Worked in RC2. Mutiseat, no log files as the problem is...
I can confirm this issue, I cannot change channel either after pausing live TV (even though the OSD says I have changed to another...
Hi! After pause live tv and trying then to change the channel MediaPortal is playing again the first tuned channel. Steps to...
Replies
Views
Thanks Tourettes for the reply - I was trying to understand the relationship between TSReader and EVR.log
Thanks Tourettes for the reply - I was trying to understand the relationship between TSReader and EVR.log
Hi, sometimes i get stuttering with RC3. It occurs approximately every 10-30 minutes. When it occurs than the framerate drops to...
Replies
Views
These are the log files, no crash but stuttering on both sd and hd channels and recording. Any help would be appreciated.
These are the log files, no crash but stuttering on both sd and hd channels and recording. Any help would be appreciated.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Black Nova Windows Version: vista32 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 6600 @ 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
Hello Jameson, I have only tried it with 1.0.2 (working) and 1.1.0 RC3 (not working). I'm sorry. I hope that it is easy to fix, because I use winamp a lot. I also use winamp because I have a program (signal) that can be used for controlling winamp with a PDA. That is the reason I want winamp support. I can power down my TV, and...
Hello Jameson, I have only tried it with 1.0.2 (working) and 1.1.0 RC3 (not working). I'm sorry. I hope that it is easy to fix...
Hi, winamp as an external player is not working in my system. When it is selected all songs are skipping and there is only a "g"...
Replies
Views
Hi, It hangs at startup and does not reach Home screen. To reproduce: start MP The only Plugin I have installed is - MovingPictures 1.0.4. - PowerScheduler is enabled It worked fine for a while. Watching Tv, Movies, Record TV, etc. Before I encountered the issue I recognized that PowerScheduler could not record the...
Hi, It hangs at startup and does not reach Home screen. To reproduce: start MP The only Plugin I have installed is -...
Hi, It hangs at startup and does not reach Home screen. To reproduce: start MP The only Plugin I have installed is -...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x86 SP1 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4200+ HDD: 2x300 GB Memory: 2 Gb Motherboard: HP Pavilion D4494.se Video Card: Sapphire HD2600XT Ultimate (Passive) Video Card Driver: 9.7 Sound Card: Soundblaster X-Fi Sound Card AC3: SPDIF Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x86 SP1 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4200+ HDD...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista x86 SP1 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
I had this problem in RC2 (which I reported), but for me, it is fixed with RC3! Robbo100
I had this problem in RC2 (which I reported), but for me, it is fixed with RC3! Robbo100
When I got home the m/c was in standby but when I switched on MP wouldn't respond (screen came up with toolbar on the along the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom