Mini Display (24 Viewers)

Thanks for trying :) If someone in this thread has it on an old archive backup, please re-up!
Thanks for trying :) If someone in this thread has it on an old archive backup, please re-up!
Please, to anyone coming here, read this first : Hi all, We are a lot of people there using this fabulous Plugin. All the...
Replies
Views
AW: [Solved] How to switch between Beamer and Plasma with 2 Graphic cards? Sadly the HDMI splitter didnt work, like i said before. But...DUH... the easiest ways dont come into mind when u desperately work on something ^^ The DVI to HDMI Adapter did the Job. Now i can Duplicate the desktop with the PCIe GPU and everything is fine...
AW: [Solved] How to switch between Beamer and Plasma with 2 Graphic cards? Sadly the HDMI splitter didnt work, like i said before...
Hello everyone, I hope i can get some information on the following Issue. When we watch TV or Series we usually use the...
Replies
Views
Downloaded the SVN version, and it worked without any problems at all. Now the EQ on the VFD is jumping away! AWSOME! :)
Downloaded the SVN version, and it worked without any problems at all. Now the EQ on the VFD is jumping away! AWSOME! :)
Hi Guys I have a 3R Systems case with integrated VFD. It would really like to get this to work. What do I have to do to get...
Replies
Views
The "retired" was humorously ment :-) Gonna migrate these days... :-) Regards Axel
The "retired" was humorously ment :-) Gonna migrate these days... :-) Regards Axel
Hi folks Maybe somebody got this working, so can you please give exact instructions for dummy user how to do it. This is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Zalman HD 160+ LCD display support? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, I've just spent the last couple of weeks building my system. Zalman HD160xt+ Quad 9400 4gb Corsair Nvidia 512MB 9600GT OCZ 600W PSU LG BD-ROM Vista SP1 x64 Ultimate MediaPortal 1.0.0.0 with Monochrome v2.5 (w/ minidisplay) iMON_7_20_0502 I've manage to get MP running smoothly on the primary monitor and...
Hi, I've just spent the last couple of weeks building my system. Zalman HD160xt+ Quad 9400 4gb Corsair Nvidia 512MB...
I've got a Zalman HD160+ case. I've troubles with the LCD display. It would not show anyting in MP. Do anyone have a solution...
Replies
Views
Interesting idea, but can you tell me if there's anyway to force the second smaller screen to go into stanby mode and/or shut off if it hasn't been touched after while? I also had an idea on how to do somethign similar. I need to try this when i get home, but I want to use powerstrip to add a custom resoloution for the econd smaller...
Interesting idea, but can you tell me if there's anyway to force the second smaller screen to go into stanby mode and/or shut off...
Hi As everybody know, is impossible to set different resolution in clone mode in windows. but after few month :) i set...
Replies
Views
Do you know wich revision you have of the case?!?! It's on th bottem. There is a difference between the rev. one. and two and three. Two and three has the same controller. Rev.1 has a different brand of controller. And yes. its an usb connection Rev one uses touch controllers of digitech rev two and three from egalax. So maybe you...
Do you know wich revision you have of the case?!?! It's on th bottem. There is a difference between the rev. one. and two and...
Does anyone know who makes the 7" touch-screen in the Zalman HD160XT+ case? It's a USB screen of some sort, but I am trying to find...
Replies
Views
tried...all MP freezes... now i go for ITX, try with that one,in couple of weeks :) anyway thx for help,and ideas
tried...all MP freezes... now i go for ITX, try with that one,in couple of weeks :) anyway thx for help,and ideas
Hi Im new here, and i build my htpc on MediaPortal first time...so i need to cover few things... I dig the forum but dont find...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
The Antec VFD is a OEM Soundgraph VFD. There's lots of information on howto set it up on the forums if you just search a bit.
The Antec VFD is a OEM Soundgraph VFD. There's lots of information on howto set it up on the forums if you just search a bit.
Which display do you have in your HTPC case? Soundgraph LCD (96x16) Soundgraph VFD (16x2) VL System OEM MR 600 (TFT LCD) VL...
Replies
Views
Look at MP Display++, I think that can do what you want.
Look at MP Display++, I think that can do what you want.
any info how to set this up and what hardware to buy to use this mini display feature?is there an option where i can show (outside...
Replies
Views
I like to build an additional display to my case. I searched for the custom displays which are listed in the Hall of Fame but found only some usefull displays. Are there any good manufracturer where I can get usefull and supported displays? It don't have to be a 5,25" one, but it should be able to show EPG and ID3Tags. Maybe you...
I like to build an additional display to my case. I searched for the custom displays which are listed in the Hall of Fame but...
I like to build an additional display to my case. I searched for the custom displays which are listed in the Hall of Fame but...
Replies
Views
There has been a lot of forum input about this. I remember that I did myself post about this. A quick search yields for example this thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/minidisplay-plugin-comes-with-not-digitally-signed-driver-hwinterfacex64-sys.116189/ https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4264 but...
There has been a lot of forum input about this. I remember that I did myself post about this. A quick search yields for example...
Replies
Views
Last week i switched over to Win7 with my last HTPC. It has the L.I.S MCE VFD-Display from VL Systems installed. The VLSystems Homepage where I could find and download the driver for Vista/Win7 seems to be dead. http://vlsys.co.kr/English/supdown_LISMCE.php I couldn't find the driver somewhere else and without the correct...
Last week i switched over to Win7 with my last HTPC. It has the L.I.S MCE VFD-Display from VL Systems installed. The VLSystems...
Last week i switched over to Win7 with my last HTPC. It has the L.I.S MCE VFD-Display from VL Systems installed. The VLSystems...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I tried everything - virtual COM, USB - nothing worked. Finally my wife say she need a simple clock on LCD :D and nothing else so I stayed with MCC only.
Yeah, I tried everything - virtual COM, USB - nothing worked. Finally my wife say she need a simple clock on LCD :D and nothing...
Hi, I have searched forums but haven't found if someone was able to get it to work? LIS driver selected, port set...
Replies
Views
Got a VL system VFD and it works perfectly with mediaportal - except the contrast and brightness control. The thing is very hard to see as it needs the contrast turned up and the brightness down Tried the settings in Minidisplay with no luck. Known issue?
Got a VL system VFD and it works perfectly with mediaportal - except the contrast and brightness control. The thing is very hard to...
Got a VL system VFD and it works perfectly with mediaportal - except the contrast and brightness control. The thing is very hard to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I would like to ask anyone who has VL System M-Play 202 if it works with MediaPortal? And a second question what information do you se on the display? I am looking for a display that would show me songs title, radio station, video title andother things related to the media it is currently playing, so that a user doesn't...
Hi there, I would like to ask anyone who has VL System M-Play 202 if it works with MediaPortal? And a second question what...
Hi there, I would like to ask anyone who has VL System M-Play 202 if it works with MediaPortal? And a second question what...
Replies
Views
I was finally able to solve the problem. It's the tv client plugin that's the cause.:wtf: Tv Client plugin Enabled: Tv client hostname setting points to a valid tv server --> VFD acts like you would expect and updates every second Tv client hostname setting points to an invalid tv server --> VFD updates only once every 2 seconds...
I was finally able to solve the problem. It's the tv client plugin that's the cause.:wtf: Tv Client plugin Enabled: Tv client...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: windows 7 (x86) CPU Type: i5 Motherboard: P7H55D-M Pro...
Replies
Views
Stéphane is of course correct. It is the display usage of the VFD acronym that is relevant to my needs. If anyone has any ideas to help, I am still thinking about what to do when I upgrade to Windows 11 and Soundgraph drivers may no longer work, putting my current display into redundancy. The posts about motors, while interesting in...
Stéphane is of course correct. It is the display usage of the VFD acronym that is relevant to my needs. If anyone has any ideas to...
Please could I have recommendations for a suitable VFD for installation in a 5.25 bay. I do prefer the high contrast VFDs to LCD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel X86 HDD: Maxtor 80 GB Memory: 512 Mb Motherboard: HP Video Card: Onboard (Intel) Sound Card: On board Hello there ... :) I have A VFD Noritake Itrin CU20045SCPB-W5J ... How i can use it with MP..Wich MP version ? I've tried to wiring...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel X86 HDD: Maxtor 80 GB Memory: 512 Mb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel X86 HDD: Maxtor 80 GB Memory: 512 Mb...
Replies
Views
Hello cybermage! Sorry for not having replied in such a long time. My real work caught up on me. Concerning the dettached VFD display I simply used two bluetooth modules that hook up to any serial port and -when configured correctly with a few AT commands- automatically connect to each other and thus build a serial cable...
Hello cybermage! Sorry for not having replied in such a long time. My real work caught up on me. Concerning the dettached VFD...
Hello! I have a VFD display from NEC called FC20X2JA-AA. It is neither listed in JoeDaltons plugin nor in LCDHype. The way it is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vfd cwt-7048 DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AthlonX2 HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: M2A-VM Video Card: ATI 4550 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: MSIdigivox2, Hauppauge 1300 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AthlonX2 HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AthlonX2 HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Not entirely sure if this is the correct angle to tackle this from or not, but I'll give it a whirl anyway. I use Mediaportal for TV/TV Series and Movies, I use Logitech Squeezebox's for Music. I'm about to purchase a Logitech Squeezebox Touch to replace my older Squeezebox and one of the things you get with this is a...
Hi all, Not entirely sure if this is the correct angle to tackle this from or not, but I'll give it a whirl anyway. I use...
Hi all, Not entirely sure if this is the correct angle to tackle this from or not, but I'll give it a whirl anyway. I use...
Replies
Views
Take a look at this plugin: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/touchscreen-lcd-display-plugin-32380/. It's not perfect, but working quite well.
Take a look at this plugin: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/touchscreen-lcd-display-plugin-32380/. It's not perfect...
Hi all I'm using an Origen Case with an 7 " Touchdisplay. Now I will have the MP1 navigation on the touch and playing the films...
Replies
Views
True cloning works well but you are restricted to both displays having identical resolutins and refresh; as of yet no display drivers from ATI/AMD or NV have true scaling options for cloned displays. So you are then forced to the resolution of the smallest display. I use a touch screen LCD for control with MAX 1024x768 so my PJ...
True cloning works well but you are restricted to both displays having identical resolutins and refresh; as of yet no display...
I wonder if there is the opportunity to use a second display just for the user interface. I'd like to connect a small 800x600 LCD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Updated iMON (Soundgraph) LCD Driver (2 Viewers) DE
Discussion continue here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/mini-display-plugin-48132/ Simone
Discussion continue here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/mini-display-plugin-48132/ Simone
After uncovering some issues in the initial release (thanks to the folks posting on the original thread), hopefully these have now...
Replies
Views
Neu: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/display-driver-for-vfd-futaba-mdm166a-in-minidisplay-plugin.105931/page-6#post-1172638
Neu: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/display-driver-for-vfd-futaba-mdm166a-in-minidisplay-plugin.105931/page-6#post-1172638
Hallo, habe ein kleines Problem. Hab mir aus dem Internet ein Futaba mdm166a besorgt um Mediaportal zu nutzen auch wenn der...
Replies
Views
This plugin is no longer under development Have a look here for the new one https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mptouch-mediaportal-touchscreen-plugin-80636/#post603724 Sa
This plugin is no longer under development Have a look here for the new one...
Here is an alpha version of a display (and control) driver for a Touchscreens LCD. It is compiled agained the 0.2.3 release...
Replies
Views
Sorry ran out of time while I was home. Wanted to get into this a bit. :( Hopefully next time I'm home I'll have some time to get this working. Not back until the end of April though :( I work away from home.
Sorry ran out of time while I was home. Wanted to get into this a bit. :( Hopefully next time I'm home I'll have some time to...
Hi everybody, first of all thanks very much for your help that could make me start in this new world!! I have a Silverstone case...
Replies
Views
new TouchScreen Display solution https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/new_touchscreen_lcd_display_driver-t32380.html
new TouchScreen Display solution https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/new_touchscreen_lcd_display_driver-t32380.html
I use a touchscreen LCD 7" supplied with my case ZALMAN HD160XT and I would like to set up it as a second display to see status...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Touch Screen LCD DE
Hi Friends, Touch screens offer several advantages, the primary one being the infinite ways the user interface can be designed and changed compared to a fixed set of physical buttons. Touch screens are also able to accept hand printing, handwriting, graphics. Touch screens can also be made resistant to harsh environments, compared...
Hi Friends, Touch screens offer several advantages, the primary one being the infinite ways the user interface can be designed...
Hi Friends, Touch screens offer several advantages, the primary one being the infinite ways the user interface can be designed...
Replies
Views
The title of your post smells a lot like luring people to read your post:( I don't considered your display an 'external display' because it is just a secondary Windows display instead of a small LCD/VFD. This forum section is only for the latter type. For your question: I don't think what you want is possible. Sorry... Joe
The title of your post smells a lot like luring people to read your post:( I don't considered your display an 'external...
Hi, today i ve connected my HTPC with my Display, this here: MP like fine over this Display ;) Now my Problem, as...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom