My Films (13 Viewers)

Thanks for the quick reply. I totally understand not wanting to access the Video database. I never want to access it again myself!! I played around and got a good enough solution. I got it to work by using the Checked Box as a Watched Box. I added the Checked field to the updating items so I can mark when I have watched it. I...
Thanks for the quick reply. I totally understand not wanting to access the Video database. I never want to access it again...
Hey Zebons I love your plugin! I have everything working perfectly. However, I was wondering if there was any way to create a...
Replies
Views
Look this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/321479-post108.html
Look this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/321479-post108.html
Whenever I watch a movie from My Films and then stop the movie it never remembers where I left off. Meaning I always have to keep...
Replies
Views
Even possible, as the is some Initialization method that only runs once ever - if it fails for some reason, it might cause problems afterwards. Anyway, good that it is working for you now
Even possible, as the is some Initialization method that only runs once ever - if it fails for some reason, it might cause problems...
Hi, I just recognized a strange behaviour and wanted to clarify here (Or maybe there is a workaround). I updated my MyFilms xml...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 watched status DE
I had to check the Wiki - you think I memorized all that just because I wrote it? :ROFLMAO: But it was a lucky accident because I was just updating/working on the Multi-User pages in wiki ;) And ofc I know it works for me since I use Checked field.
I had to check the Wiki - you think I memorized all that just because I wrote it? :ROFLMAO: But it was a lucky accident because I...
I am using the multi-user states in the latest AMC 4 catalog type. Just wondering what happens if I manually tick the checked...
Replies
Views
In my attempts to return to myfilms, I discovered something i found strange. I'm not certain it is an error and I sort of fixed it for me, but here is a description: When I first defined my trakt user as the active user profile name, I didn't know it was case sensitive, so I didn't get any sync. I later changed that, but the result...
In my attempts to return to myfilms, I discovered something i found strange. I'm not certain it is an error and I sort of fixed it...
In my attempts to return to myfilms, I discovered something i found strange. I'm not certain it is an error and I sort of fixed it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watch scan warnings DE
... not sure what you mean - can you post a screenshot please?
... not sure what you mean - can you post a screenshot please?
Is it possible to disable the warnings showed with "watch scan path" option (import tab) checked? They are annoying if you are...
Replies
Views
ok, but currently not planned for 5.2, as it is already possible using "current date" on the existing date field. I can confirm, the reversename navigation was broken -> fixed for next build. I tested Value Views with and without reversenames - and both do work here, also when using first names. You must NOT use "reversed names" for...
ok, but currently not planned for 5.2, as it is already possible using "current date" on the existing date field. I can confirm...
Hi, I have now more than 600 films and it's really difficult to find a film with only a remote control. Seach function is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Views sort order DE
Thanks Guzzi, I guess I'll go one step up :)
Thanks Guzzi, I guess I'll go one step up :)
I was wondering if there is a way to change the sort order of all views, including custom views. When I select the option "Change...
Replies
Views
Hello Zebons, hello community! Look at my "Cover-View"! Symbols view (large and small) is working fine! Please help me! Regards Helios
Hello Zebons, hello community! Look at my "Cover-View"! Symbols view (large and small) is working fine! Please...
Hello Zebons, hello community! Look at my "Cover-View"! Symbols view (large and small) is working fine! Please...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I made tests regarding your advises. Using an AMC database with one film gave the same issue. Have a look to the log file below. o0X0o: I define the file name with the complete path. You can see it in the log file. MP "hangs" 101 seconds just before "VideoPlayerVMR9: Setting DirectVobsub parameters". Next all playing start...
Hi all, I made tests regarding your advises. Using an AMC database with one film gave the same issue. Have a look to the log file...
Before posting, I search in this forum for a similar issue without success. Perhaps I'm the only one who have a such issue :S I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vanishing Movies DE
What did you rename? if you altered the media file names/paths there is an option in AMCU Import Movies tab to Re-Scan moved files - is that enabled? However I don't think it should cause you to lose data, do you still have your AMCupdater.log? If you post that it might show what happened. Since you have backups you can test that -...
What did you rename? if you altered the media file names/paths there is an option in AMCU Import Movies tab to Re-Scan moved files...
I finally got MyFilms setup all nice and pointed my second HTPC to the MyFilms.xml and pictures and fanart folders on the first...
Replies
Views
* yes, I'm using the latest SVN * I don't have errors in log file, it just didn't do anything when i click on any option * it's the same for all of my skin * yes, VK works with other functions
* yes, I'm using the latest SVN * I don't have errors in log file, it just didn't do anything when i click on any option * it's...
I have just started to use fanart with version 4.8.0.b and I have noticed the following odd results:- As I have just started...
Replies
Views
OK, found and corrected, I do some extra tests before delivering...
OK, found and corrected, I do some extra tests before delivering...
Hi, Tried out v4.5 so could try monochrome skin however the position memory is still totally broken, so I reverted back to the...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if this is a MyFilms question or a general MediaPortal question but I'm trying to use TotalMedia Theater to play regular DVDs. I checked the use external player option in MediaPortal but when I select a movie it uses the internal player. I've had this working with other external players. I swear I remember seeing a...
I'm not sure if this is a MyFilms question or a general MediaPortal question but I'm trying to use TotalMedia Theater to play...
I'm not sure if this is a MyFilms question or a general MediaPortal question but I'm trying to use TotalMedia Theater to play...
Replies
Views
I don't know what I did but now it exported the correct server name. Not the localhost IP. So pictures are now working. Now I am only waiting for MyFilms to support the logic that MyMovies are using. I.E. playing all video files stored in the folder which MyMovies are keeping as reference point to the movies instead of to a specific...
I don't know what I did but now it exported the correct server name. Not the localhost IP. So pictures are now working. Now I am...
Hello, I'm converting from MCE to mediaportal. I'm using mymovies to catalogue my films. Is there anyway to import the xml file...
Replies
Views
Thanks man! It works: :)
Thanks man! It works: :)
Hi! How can I use avi videos in a folder instead of using the DVDs?
Replies
Views
I hope this hasn't already been asked and answered, if It has I surely can't find it. Is it possible to use My Films to control a DVD Changer with girder and a USB-UIRT? Ideally My Films would pass a location and slot to girder which would then blast the proper sequence of IR codes to the DVD Changer. Any help appreciated...
I hope this hasn't already been asked and answered, if It has I surely can't find it. Is it possible to use My Films to control...
I hope this hasn't already been asked and answered, if It has I surely can't find it. Is it possible to use My Films to control...
Replies
Views
No worries I understood it as your interest and enthusiasm which is much appreciated. That's why I 'suggested' you might like to support Fanart Manager (cuz I want it - sneaky eh? :P)
No worries I understood it as your interest and enthusiasm which is much appreciated. That's why I 'suggested' you might like to...
Hey! I am using MyFilms with AMCU. Is it possible to update the language db entry with the languages the audio streams of the...
Replies
Views
I performed a clean install of MyFilms. The issue persists :(
I performed a clean install of MyFilms. The issue persists :(
First of all, the specs: Mediaportal 1.3 MyFilms 6.0.2 Skin: Default Wide Since I have installed MP 1.3 and MyFilms 6.02 I'm...
Replies
Views
Alternatively, you could achieve this in AMC itself using scripting. I did this myself not long ago, here's my script: program FindReplace; //replace C:\ with E:\ in fieldSource string const WholeWord = False; Search = 'C:\'; Replace = 'E:\'; Field = fieldSource; var s: string; begin s := GetField(Field); if WholeWord...
Alternatively, you could achieve this in AMC itself using scripting. I did this myself not long ago, here's my script: program...
I use AMC Updater to scan for new movies and then import the changes to my AMC XML file. It works great. I recently upgraded a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UnHandled Exception DE
Hi; I am getting the following error when opening the configuration file; Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length Two of my configuration name has spaces in them; ie. "All Movies". Can that be the reason; also, is there a limit on the password; I am getting an error if a try a password like "2358", or more...
Hi; I am getting the following error when opening the configuration file; Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name...
Hi; I am getting the following error when opening the configuration file; Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name...
Replies
Views
(re)creating AMCU default config will solve that. Reason is an AMCU config, that was created with older version (probably beta) and a new parameter was introduced (in MF6 final) - thus AMCU will use a default value.
(re)creating AMCU default config will solve that. Reason is an AMCU config, that was created with older version (probably beta) and...
for example: \MyMovies3\Boxsets\Alien (Group) \MyMovies3\Boxsets\AVP (Group) and etc ...... i just this name: Alien.boxset and...
Replies
Views
You don't need to write your trailer path in the borowser field. You only have to set up which field in your database should be abused as trailer field. After this you are able to search for trailer over the MP gui. A manual editing is normally not needed.
You don't need to write your trailer path in the borowser field. You only have to set up which field in your database should be...
Hi, I'm experimenting with this plugins to happen to him since MovingPicture, because I want the option of local trailer but...
Replies
Views
I added Issue 365: Certification logos by country to Tracker and we're working on a solution so you can select which country logos you wish to display in MyFilms Setup > Logos Tab. Hopefully for v 6.1.0.
I added Issue 365: Certification logos by country to Tracker and we're working on a solution so you can select which country logos...
Hi Guys, I recently started adding Movie certification information in my movies through AMC. I notice that logos automatically...
Replies
Views
:thx: zebons - that's excellent news ....
:thx: zebons - that's excellent news ....
I am using the latest release of My Films (v4.7.9a) with MediaPortal v1.0 on Windows XP and have noticed the following odd issues...
Replies
Views
Not all is new - what is new is the explicit possibility to setup external player for either automatic or manual playback. Further, MyFilms had to be compatible and support both MP1.2.x and MP1.3.x - thus a lot of additional use cases had to be added and supported. MP1.3 supports playback of BR out of the box - MP1.2 doesn't...
Not all is new - what is new is the explicit possibility to setup external player for either automatic or manual playback. Further...
Hello and thank you for this wonderful update. I have two questions regarding launching ISOs. I am using Windows 7 and MP 1.2.3 my...
Replies
Views
Sorry, but these logs are gone...
Sorry, but these logs are gone...
Hi, I installed 6.1.1.3139 on a new client (Win 8.1 Bing) and thought that adding the different xml files from an already...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trakt ID DE
Yes please that would be nice. I add a issue to the tracker. Thank you.
Yes please that would be nice. I add a issue to the tracker. Thank you.
I can't find the ID of this dialog window. Can anyone help me with this? I want to open it with a Traktbutton in details view.
Replies
Views
AW: Re : Re: Trailers from internet As I said, if someone is helping with some hints for playback of URLs, we can consider it.
AW: Re : Re: Trailers from internet As I said, if someone is helping with some hints for playback of URLs, we can consider it.
Hello, I stored link to trailers in the URL field of AMC...
Replies
Views
AW: Trailer-online Videos not working Hi schnaydar, this is a known issue and already fixed for MyFilms 5.2. Sorry for the problems...
AW: Trailer-online Videos not working Hi schnaydar, this is a known issue and already fixed for MyFilms 5.2. Sorry for the problems...
Hello i am using Mediaporrtal 1.2.2.0 with Myfilms 5.1.0.1468 and Online Videos 1.0.0.0. If i try to play a trailer via...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom