News and Announcements (20 Viewers)

This forum store your comments about News and Blogentries posted by Team MediaPortal
Same problem under Win 8.1 here Server.log says: ... [2468 ] [30 ] [INFO ] - TV service: Starting ... [2484 ] [TVService] [DEBUG] - TVService v2.0.0.1309 is starting up on Compatibilty Mode: Windows 8 [6.2.9200.0] MP2 Server Service stops
Same problem under Win 8.1 here Server.log says: ... [2468 ] [30 ] [INFO ] - TV service: Starting ... [2484 ] [TVService]...
Finally here it is! The next MediaPortal 2 alpha release - dubbed Alpha 3 - is out the door. Enjoy this brand new release and post...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, this tweak here is only for folders / shares view of videos, music, pictures. I have an other proposal that wil actually remove pin protected folders as we have them right now and handling child protection/media restriction on a global level for shares and db views. But that all goes beyond this small tweak I proposed here to...
Yes, this tweak here is only for folders / shares view of videos, music, pictures. I have an other proposal that wil actually...
A great way to customize the way MediaPortal presents content inside the graphical user interface is to take use of folder.jpg...
Replies
Views
Attached, please see all the logs. I hope you will be able to detect why I have these problems: parsing videos...downloading artist thumbs with MHandler... and maybe more Thanks for your effort trying to help me, be sure I apreciate
Attached, please see all the logs. I hope you will be able to detect why I have these problems: parsing videos...downloading artist...
Attached to this news you will find the download for MediaPortal 1.17.0 Pre Release Pre Releases are provided as a way for the...
Replies
Views
Have always upgraded to the newest version of MP, but without music visualization it a no go for me. Any word on when/if this will be added?
Have always upgraded to the newest version of MP, but without music visualization it a no go for me. Any word on when/if this will...
We've just uploaded the final 1.11.0 Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
We are working on 1.19 Final. I hope it will be released in this month.
We are working on 1.19 Final. I hope it will be released in this month.
We from Team-MediaPortal wish everyone a safe and happy 2018! To celebrate the new year we have just released a Pre Release of...
Replies
Views
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art...
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that...
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that...
Replies
Views
The main problem is that these remaining issues are reeeeeeealy nasty and hard to solve. Just when you think that you fixed it, you noticed that the fix broke something esle (see W7 codecs fixes in TsReader as example). Also we want to have the MTN.exe crashes fixed for RC1, and that is beeing worked on as well.
The main problem is that these remaining issues are reeeeeeealy nasty and hard to solve. Just when you think that you fixed it, you...
Feature Freeze MediaPortal 1.1.0 is entering its final stage of development. This means that on the 1st of October, a Feature...
Replies
Views
It was me ;) I didn't have any addition DX runtime listed in "Programs", so I though it is completely contained. (And btw, the sentence was written in subjunctive ;)) I'll remove this part from wiki.
It was me ;) I didn't have any addition DX runtime listed in "Programs", so I though it is completely contained. (And btw, the...
We are proud to offer a special Christmas gift for you: MediaPortal 2 Alpha 4! Although this version is still tagged "Alpha"...
Replies
Views
updated ..its safe now!!
updated ..its safe now!!
Hello one and all! Its that time again for another video! Behold MediaPortal 1.3 Beta in all its Titanious glory! No seriously...
Replies
Views
Or twitter :) Team MediaPortal (TeamMediaPortal) on Twitter
Or twitter :) Team MediaPortal (TeamMediaPortal) on Twitter
We are very happy to announce the release of MediaPortal 1.1.1. With this release we solve many small, but annoying and a few...
Replies
Views
We've just uploaded the final 1.12.0 Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your patience and for the detailed reply, @Lehmden. I will try install the new version.
Thank you for your patience and for the detailed reply, @Lehmden. I will try install the new version.
The MP2 team is proud to present the final release version of MediaPortal 2.1 MediaPortal 2.1 is a full-blown media center software...
Replies
Views
Santa-Chris, wake up, wake up!!! ;)
Santa-Chris, wake up, wake up!!! ;)
Just posted a news concerning GIT, MediaPortal 1.2.2, 1.3.0 and Forums. :) ::Read news::
Replies
Views
Use fixed IPs on all your machines. Known problem, a workaround is mentioned in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/wrong-norwegian-tv-subtitles-id.123090/ And for everybody else: Post bug reports in the appropriate forum >> HERE << TNX!
Use fixed IPs on all your machines. Known problem, a workaround is mentioned in this thread...
We've just uploaded 1.7.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Music Section gets some TLC Good news! Thank you for your job! :thx:
Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Music Section gets some TLC Good news! Thank you for your job! :thx:
Thread for comments on Music Section gets some TLC blog Just a taste of the improvements coming up in 1.2 :D
Replies
Views
On one of the Ted Talks sessions, the presenter said that one of the great things about open source collaborative software development, is that a person can contribute by fixing the one thing that is important for him/her. Normally for commercial software there is analysis, and only the features that many people are interested are...
On one of the Ted Talks sessions, the presenter said that one of the great things about open source collaborative software...
What Sayeth You?: MyVideos #2 (1/21/2012) This week's blog, as the title implies, is our 2nd 'What Sayeth You?' blog, and it...
Replies
Views
PontusBerg Look at the forum I linked to in the release news to post bugreports - or check if others have the same issue as you.
PontusBerg Look at the forum I linked to in the release news to post bugreports - or check if others have the same issue as you.
While the development of MediaPortal 1.2.0 progresses nicely, we continue with the support of our 1.1.x Version. Today we release...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
I quote my answer from the pre-release testing thread. There you also still find the current test builds for TV support in Alpha 2:
I quote my answer from the pre-release testing thread. There you also still find the current test builds for TV support in Alpha 2:
MediaPortal 2 - Alpha 2 release ! After you might have read about the new release here, finally there it is! The next MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Yep will be fixed for next release :)
Yep will be fixed for next release :)
We've just uploaded 1.8.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
Sadly not.... :S
Sadly not.... :S
In the upcoming 1.1.0 RC3 release we made a few small changes to MediaPortal and the WatchDog, which will make bugreporting a lot...
Replies
Views
Many thanks. I had attempted searching to find the answer but couldn't find that thread.
Many thanks. I had attempted searching to find the answer but couldn't find that thread.
We've just finished the final 1.15.0 release of MediaPortal 1. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your continuing upgrades to MediaPortal.
Thanks for your continuing upgrades to MediaPortal.
We've just finished the final 1.19.0 release of MediaPortal 1! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: We fixed some issues with...
Replies
Views
Not according to this:
Not according to this:
We've just uploaded 1.9.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
We are preparing a new MP2 test release. If your language is not finished, yet or does not even exist, create an account @ Transifex.com now and start your translation. For more infos take a look at our Translation Guide.
We are preparing a new MP2 test release. If your language is not finished, yet or does not even exist, create an account @...
With MediaPortal 2, we were looking for a modern way to manage translation files. Read the complete news article L10n...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this is nothing to do with MP but my W10 antimalware exe went nuts when I started the install, took a full 10 minutes to install.
I'm sure this is nothing to do with MP but my W10 antimalware exe went nuts when I started the install, took a full 10 minutes to...
We've just finished the final 1.14.0 release of MediaPortal 1. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] Team MediaPortal SVN Access (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, please use the link provided in the wiki: https://sources.team-mediaportal.com/svn/public/trunk/mediaportal/
Hi, please use the link provided in the wiki: https://sources.team-mediaportal.com/svn/public/trunk/mediaportal/
Over the years we started to have problems with the svn performance offered by sourceforge. Especially when hunting bugs and...
Replies
Views
Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal core.dll based on 1.31 final MediaPortal version.
Fixed. This happen only if you use MadVR. Backup and copy core.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Thanks @Holzi I do have the latest version of HTPCInfo. Disabled it now --> after a few (New)Starts: no more crashes:) But I'll keepon "testing" - still :unsure: Thanks (y)
Thanks @Holzi I do have the latest version of HTPCInfo. Disabled it now --> after a few (New)Starts: no more crashes:) But I'll...
We've just uploaded our latest 1.15.0 Pre-Release to Sourceforge! Along with the following items we kept consolidating our...
Replies
Views
Ofc, DefaultWideHD was added with HD GFX ;)
Ofc, DefaultWideHD was added with HD GFX ;)
We've just uploaded the final 1.13.0 Release to Sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom