MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (16 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Q6600 @ 3ghz HDD: SATAII 320GB...
Replies
Views
just download the fix... It's working, thanks!
just download the fix... It's working, thanks!
Hi! All Recordings which contain an episodename are no longer grouped in folders - they stay as seperate recordings :-(...
Replies
Views
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that resetting the TVServer has applied a change but I am sure where this change would have been made or why it was not instant. I am guessing it must have been enabling series info in the client config app...
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those large fonts. Not tried but I am fairly sure it is not showing because I increased the DPI to 120 It was actually the non-custom one I was trying to de-cypher. I was trying to figure out what the []s...
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those...
Tiny thing but did just take me 5 mins to figure it out... TV-Server/Configuration/Recording - MediaPortal Manual Documentation...
Replies
Views
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the folder. But recording does not work at this location, and the folder actually gets deleted when I try to record. I tried again at C:\Recordings, and the same thing happened. I changed it back to the default...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
Replies
Views
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the filenames were all "unknown". Changing the Format to one of the presets has fixed it.
Thanks. The Format box was set to [User custom value] by default and as I hadn't entered anything, it's not surprising the...
All the recordings I've made since upgrading from v1.02 to v1.1 have the filename "unknown_1.ts" "unknown_2.ts" and so on. The...
Replies
Views
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Just a quick update on my problem in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread with the same issue. It looked like there was a slight corruption in the .ts file at the point(s) where the recording would stop playing and bump back out to the Recorded TV Menu. If i repeatedly cued the recording up to just a few seconds before a 'bad...
Just a quick update on my problem in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread with the same issue. It looked like there was a...
When playing any recording MP randomly stops the playback. It then misses where it stopped and I have to wind forward to the last...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, gotcha.. Ill have to take a peek.. Maybe I can brew up an autoreset on rollover detection or something.. One of the main reasons we also keep it running all the time is because my little guys cant navigate the menus, so all they have to do is power up the TV.. Interesting tho, so thank you for that information.. Brian
Ahhh, gotcha.. Ill have to take a peek.. Maybe I can brew up an autoreset on rollover detection or something.. One of the main...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Whatever is contained in the 1.1.0.0 beta (wife watching TV, cant check, she'll kill...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Configuration] radio missing? (1 Viewer) DE
Okay thanx, I think I move back then to mp 1.02
Okay thanx, I think I move back then to mp 1.02
I do not see radio internet streams anymore? It has disapppeared from the configuraition menu?
Replies
Views
Wait for next SVN ,it consists program and epg showing speed improvements
Wait for next SVN ,it consists program and epg showing speed improvements
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Athlon II 250 3GHz...
Replies
Views
Hi, don`t believe that since several test tools like this System Power and Performance Test Suite Hibernate Test or PassMark Sleeper - Hibernate and sleep state testing software are working fine. Bios specs: Suspend Mode = Auto ( already tried Force S3, S4 etc) Repost Video on S3 Resume = No ACPI 2.0 support =...
Hi, don`t believe that since several test tools like this System Power and Performance Test Suite Hibernate Test or...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: beta 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 64, Sp1 CPU Type: Intel Quad...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me why i only get this and no graphs? My graphic card is a Ge-Force 9600M GT and im using Vista 32bit . Are there any known problems?
Can anyone tell me why i only get this and no graphs? My graphic card is a Ge-Force 9600M GT and im using Vista 32bit . Are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD: WesterDigital Scorpio Blue 320gb Memory: 2GB Kingston 6400 CL5 DDR2 Motherboard: Zotaz IONITX A Video Card: Nvidia ION Video Card Driver: Nvidia 196.21 drivers Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Atom...
Replies
Views
Obviously, the answer to my question is to MOVE them, not COPY them. Quite why this didn't occur to me in the first place....
Obviously, the answer to my question is to MOVE them, not COPY them. Quite why this didn't occur to me in the first place....
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC build 7100 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP problem, I think it should be corrected for the final version... Thanx aLeX
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
Replies
Views
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious delay in case of Videos only
One note. These networks folders work fine if I arrange access via Moving Pictures plagin. I have this serious...
I met some problem with network driver which I use for videoarchive. Device My Book World Edition II is conected to...
Replies
Views
You mean it's a different size for album art compared to video? This is intentional (but can easily be changed) as the album art will be more or less square, while video won't be. Thanks for testing. Mark
You mean it's a different size for album art compared to video? This is intentional (but can easily be changed) as the album art...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 Windowed...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this is a bug. Also found the problem in the code and fixed. Last sample time was not reset propertly. As a result traffic was measured over an increasing time interval which coincides with your observations. Fix will be in next SVN. :thx:
I can confirm this is a bug. Also found the problem in the code and fixed. Last sample time was not reset propertly. As a result...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23684 (supposed to be latest SVN for 1.1 BETA) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP32 SP3...
Replies
Views
Thanx man :) But I couldn't wait, I installed the whole shabang again. ...But now it gives me "No signal" or "unable to start timeshifting" or "unable to build graph" on only some of my channels that I should receive normally :s EDIT± I installed MP AGAIN and now I have no problems like I mentioned above. Now I´m missing some...
Thanx man :) But I couldn't wait, I installed the whole shabang again. ...But now it gives me "No signal" or "unable to start...
Guys I need your help! Because of testing I lost the original tswriter.ax of BETA 1.1... :oops: You would really help me out here...
Replies
Views
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to restart MP. I did see another thread about an error I'm getting: "VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x: (0)" , which I'm thinking may be related (although afik vmr9 is video) but I'm not familiar with the MP code...
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to...
First.....Thanks for all the wonderful work you folks are doing....MediaPortal is fantastic. I may have found a bug....either in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] OSD bug. Please file. (1 Viewer) DE
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using bluewide3 Originally Posted by mylle Hi guys, dont know if this bug is new to this SVN but if i do a skip for x seconds in an mpeg2 or ts movie the info shown on the OSD is the channel name from...
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using...
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using...
Replies
Views
OK figured out the problem but not the reason. In MediaPortal.xml I had <section name="tvscheduler"> <entry name="sort">date</entry> <entry name="sortascending">no</entry> <entry name="series">no</entry> </section> No idea how this got there as logs I posted a week or so ago have this set to yes. Changed...
OK figured out the problem but not the reason. In MediaPortal.xml I had <section name="tvscheduler"> <entry...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the windows setup or in your router that crash when you try to connect to an offline shared folder.
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G + 1500GB Memory: 2GB DDR2 800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H REV1.0 (780 Chipset) Video Card: Powercolor HD4670 1024MB Video Card Driver: ATI CATALYST 9.7 Sound Card: Realtek Onboard Audio Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G +...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G +...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Asrock A780FullDisplayPort Video Card: Ati 4870 Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.5 Sound Card: Integrated realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technotrend...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
Replies
Views
Great that you got it working! :)
Great that you got it working! :)
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 With latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM 64-bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I seem to have found the problem. The "Delay for TV Card Detection" was set to 25 seconds. I've increased it to 30 seconds and everything seems to work OK after resuming now. :D
I seem to have found the problem. The "Delay for TV Card Detection" was set to 25 seconds. I've increased it to 30 seconds and...
After waking my Server from standby and cold booting my Client, MP just freezes when I select a channel from the EPG and I have to...
Replies
Views
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old Version of mtn 1.0.2 (completely Thumbnail Folder) - its OK :D G4
AW: no more recorded tv thumbs with 1.1beta Hi, I have the same problem. From Version 1.1.0, no Thumbnails. Tip: I use the old...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 & WHS CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom