MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (11 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
kkendall's assignment of keys is very nice. I agree with that, too.
kkendall's assignment of keys is very nice. I agree with that, too.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
sorry, you USB CI is not supported. CAM support has to be implemented per card type. I already contacted Terratec by mail and asked for a SDK, but got no answer :sorry:
sorry, you USB CI is not supported. CAM support has to be implemented per card type. I already contacted Terratec by mail and...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
TsReader.log
TsReader.log
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
i'm still looking for a better solution (still got too many windows on the primary screen), but i think there is no satisfying one.
i'm still looking for a better solution (still got too many windows on the primary screen), but i think there is no satisfying one.
It changes the Refresh Rate on the "Main Screen", where the Display for Media Portal is the Second one (left of Main). In Media...
Replies
Views
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording issue. The tip does not solve my recording issue but seems to be effective on freeze problem. I will confirm in the next days. Anyway, can anyone give some troubleshooting procedure to understand why a...
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Mediacenter 2005+SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E7300...
Replies
Views
Solved. Only works when the Microsoft Video Codec is selected for TV, all other Video Codecs don't work
Solved. Only works when the Microsoft Video Codec is selected for TV, all other Video Codecs don't work
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 245 / 2.9 GHz...
Replies
Views
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the windows setup or in your router that crash when you try to connect to an offline shared folder.
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Cool, that was quick. Just back from a week's snowboarding and was thinking of looking into writing a patch but no need now. :thx:
Cool, that was quick. Just back from a week's snowboarding and was thinking of looking into writing a patch but no need now. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta + Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core2...
Replies
Views
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and it keeps shutting down my HTPC when I'm working away on other stuff... I've been trying to find the Client Pluggin to see if that will help. I really didn't want to do yet another MP reinstall this...
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and...
In mediaportal setup/Plugins I can´t find the Power scheduler client plugin. I want to configure in order to Only allow standby...
Replies
Views
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn 23725
thanks for reporting! mantis: 0002492: DVB-T scanning doesn't scan frequency offsets properly - MediaPortal Bugtracker fix in svn...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: series recordings are wrongly ed in epg I suggest you try the next coming public SVN. /gibman
Re: series recordings are wrongly ed in epg I suggest you try the next coming public SVN. /gibman
MediaPortal Version: 1.1beta & latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 & WHS CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Thanks for yur input Ray. Interestingly, having only just built my new HTPC, I only yesterday startded looking at optimising codecs and such. Having switched arouund between cyberlink, MPC, and Microsoft codecs, we actually felt Microsofts gave thebest pic on our system (never thougt I would hear myself say...
Thanks for yur input Ray. Interestingly, having only just built my new HTPC, I only yesterday startded looking at optimising...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlassSkin 2.2.0 Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3800+...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me know, set my system as similar as I could and could not find a problem so was little perplexed, I did wonder about the realtek driver, why I asked about the version - you seem to always have to install the one from the site. Glad it is working Cheers
Thanks for letting me know, set my system as similar as I could and could not find a problem so was little perplexed, I did wonder...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win7 RC build 7100...
Replies
Views
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23684 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to restart MP. I did see another thread about an error I'm getting: "VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x: (0)" , which I'm thinking may be related (although afik vmr9 is video) but I'm not familiar with the MP code...
My problem is a little different.....if I persist in playing the file(2 or 3 times) it will play just fine....not necessary to...
First.....Thanks for all the wonderful work you folks are doing....MediaPortal is fantastic. I may have found a bug....either in...
Replies
Views
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders don't work in Windows MediaCenter, only in the software provided by the receiver manufacturer. I'll contact the hotline of the manufacturer. Hopefully it will be more helpful than my last call there.
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders...
I've set up MediaPortal on Windows 7, it's working, and I like it far more than the pre-installed Windows MediaCenter. I've found...
Replies
Views
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Just for future reference :) 0002584: Teletext is very slow. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Athlon II 250 3GHz...
Replies
Views
I do not think it is a screensaver, nor a standby problem. I get a black screen, but the system is still running, since I can see the mouse pointer It seems more like the issue is related to MP not been able to be displayed on the TV device. Fran
I do not think it is a screensaver, nor a standby problem. I get a black screen, but the system is still running, since I can see...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
AW: Haali and AVI fails wow.. that was fast... :)
AW: Haali and AVI fails wow.. that was fast... :)
hey guys, this was mentioned in the current SVN's thread. I can confirm this. Tried today the 25012 and wondered why this...
Replies
Views
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
Great :) Thank you ManFred Cheers, Seb.
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.25006 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Re: On zapping MP goes to endless loop All files exists i think its related to positions reported by stream server i see in logs jumping between tv stream with previous channel and next one sometimes its exits from it without doing anything (just a few cycles) sometimes i need to use stop or seek buttons to break that situation...
Re: On zapping MP goes to endless loop All files exists i think its related to positions reported by stream server i see in...
Hi, multiseat rtsp configuration With 24923 SVN sometimes when i zap to the channel MP goes to endless loop (according to logs)...
Replies
Views
Hi again, When installing the Beta release I found the new functionality of the dynamic refreshrate changer intreageing, so... I activated it letting Mediaportal do the change and not setting up the scripts to do it directly against my Nvidia card. When I diabled this function the liveTV was back without stutter instantly. So...
Hi again, When installing the Beta release I found the new functionality of the dynamic refreshrate changer intreageing, so... I...
Hi, I have problems with stuttering Live-TV. In 1.0.2 Mp works great 1x Cynergie DVB-S 1x MSI SAT Anywhere II
Replies
Views
OK, I moved to the latest SVN now and fixed my main computer so that it acts like a client. The channels in question play fine through RTSP on main computer, but don't play on HTPC itself. I guess single seat installation handles live playback different than client-server. I would like to stress how important I think this is...
OK, I moved to the latest SVN now and fixed my main computer so that it acts like a client. The channels in question play fine...
This is against 8.1.2010 SVN build. Previous builds also had this problem. I am not aware that this would work in any build of...
Replies
Views
Ok folks looks like the problem lay with the tuner card which athough it worked with 1.02 on win 7 64 bit was not having any of it with 1.1 and svn. changed to a Compro videomate s350 and all is now good. Sim
Ok folks looks like the problem lay with the tuner card which athough it worked with 1.02 on win 7 64 bit was not having any of it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta also happens with latest svn MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
No need for that :)
No need for that :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 latest SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit Remote: Harmony 555 programmed as MCE + HP eHome Receiver...
Replies
Views
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
Also having the problem without any additional codecs installed (normally watching wmvhd's only as videos)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest svn build) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)? The only one deleted is (in my case) live2-0.ts.tsbuffer1.ts from serverside client as singleseat. If simultaneous work of two clients happened - then MP starts to make new live2-X.ts.tsbufferN.ts filesets...
Would You kindly please tell me the point when are these files cleaned up in multiseat (except for manualy deleting by myself)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b rev.2381 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E5300 2.6GHz...
Replies
Views
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: Raptor 300 Memory...
Replies
Views
Maybe, but it would be a bigger change in player framework (.ts files are hard coded to be played with TsReader as in MP their native source is from TV / DVB and we want to give same features to the end user as we are giving within the TV plugin). Most likely that wont change for 1.1.0 release. As a workaround when no tv plugin is...
Maybe, but it would be a bigger change in player framework (.ts files are hard coded to be played with TsReader as in MP their...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Problem: Under win...
Replies
Views
Normally that means bad drivers, as applications itself aren't running in kernel space. But it could be something in TVE3 side that gets stuck in a infinite loop and queries the driver constantly. I would suspect DVB EPG grabbing, so try disabling it first and see if you are still able to reproduce the issue. It is much more likely...
Normally that means bad drivers, as applications itself aren't running in kernel space. But it could be something in TVE3 side that...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom