MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (3 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
How sick can it be, but i've got the problem fixed by connecting my HTPC to my receiver on HDMI1 instead of HDMI2! I've got NO clue what the difference between the 2 HDMI inputs is, but i'm damn HAPPY that it's fixed!! Now with that problem solved, back to some updating and reconfiguring :D
How sick can it be, but i've got the problem fixed by connecting my HTPC to my receiver on HDMI1 instead of HDMI2! I've got NO...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP v0.9.988 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Asus p5e-vm hdmi Video Card: Intel G35 integrated Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova t-500 1. TV Card Type: dvb-T 1. TV Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your replay. I was getting crazy with that. I'll be patient then... Do you know if other Windows is better for that? May be is time to move to Win7... I use an absolute dedicated PC with MP and domotic control over the house. Otherwise, thanks for your replay, other friends of mine are also experiencing the same and...
Thanks for your replay. I was getting crazy with that. I'll be patient then... Do you know if other Windows is better for that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP MCE-SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3200Mhz HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
Your issue should be fixed in RC2 (see: 0002819: Changing server requires to restart MediaPortal twice in order to connect to the correct DB server - MediaPortal Bugtracker) Try to reproduce when RC2 is out and if the problem persists, please submit a new bug report.
Your issue should be fixed in RC2 (see: 0002819: Changing server requires to restart MediaPortal twice in order to connect to the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 Pro CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 HDD: Kingston...
Replies
Views
On XP MCE editions, pretty certain the only way of disabling the MCE services is manually disabling them. I will find the relevant post that deals with this, when I get back on my own pc and update this post.
On XP MCE editions, pretty certain the only way of disabling the MCE services is manually disabling them. I will find the relevant...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP, Black Glass, XFactor, Maya, Black & White Windows Version: XP MCE...
Replies
Views
Hi, had a similar prob an detached my WinTV CI and all problems concerning Mediaportal and standby by Mediaportal are gone... seems on my side that WinTV-Ci works even going to standby when windows does it by itself, but it doesn't work when MP tries to standby the system with attached CI? Hope that helps or gives a hint...
Hi, had a similar prob an detached my WinTV CI and all problems concerning Mediaportal and standby by Mediaportal are gone...
Hi, Installed RC1 and found the following problem, After each time that my PC (win7 32) returns from S3 sleep I get the...
Replies
Views
Everything seems to be OK now, since I uninstalled and reinstalled the TV Server.
Everything seems to be OK now, since I uninstalled and reinstalled the TV Server.
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
I also have this error... Is there a solution yet?
I also have this error... Is there a solution yet?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP with SP3 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2.66GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
The bug is not the result of double importing times. It is the result of the fix on my old bug thread.
The bug is not the result of double importing times. It is the result of the fix on my old bug thread.
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
OK, I see. Thanks for your help! Maybe we could have a checkbox in the configuration that default would be checked. That way those who want to can disable it and avoid this problem.
OK, I see. Thanks for your help! Maybe we could have a checkbox in the configuration that default would be checked. That way those...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: 7 RC CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
fixed by user. Simone
fixed by user. Simone
MediaPortal Version:1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 x86 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II x4 940...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FastForward DE
AW: FastForward does this ever worked for anybody? I'm using MP only in multiseat config and I was never able to use FF.
AW: FastForward does this ever worked for anybody? I'm using MP only in multiseat config and I was never able to use FF.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: XP SP3 Pro CPU Type: Core2Duo E6550 HDD: WD 10 EADS 1TB...
Replies
Views
AW: Spanish TSWRITER problem could you please test this build https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/612069-post24.html ?
AW: Spanish TSWRITER problem could you please test this build https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/612069-post24.html ?
Sorry for my english :-( I have a Nova T-500 & Nova TD-Stick. The Tswriter of versión 1.02 no problem. But the TSwriter of...
Replies
Views
I thought that option had fixed it, but the remote wasn't working properly after resuming from hibernation today until I restarted MP manually, so something still needs tweaking.
I thought that option had fixed it, but the remote wasn't working properly after resuming from hibernation today until I restarted...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP professional CPU Type: core 2 duo HDD: mix of 4 seagate and WD disks Memory: 2gb Motherboard: Asus Video Card:ATI Radeon x300 series Video Card Driver: 6.14.10.6546 Sound Card: onboard realtek HD audio Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP professional CPU Type: core 2 duo HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP professional CPU Type: core 2 duo HDD...
Replies
Views
In MP config, in DVD>DVD Player there is a setting called Use MediaInfo for DVDs. Enable it.
In MP config, in DVD>DVD Player there is a setting called Use MediaInfo for DVDs. Enable it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 x86 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have a music view setup as What|Function|SortBy Album Artist|Group|Artist Album Artist||Artist Album||Year Tracks||Tracks If I select an album artist that has multiple albums they are displayed as Alubm Name - Year If I go into an album artist who only has one artist this is displayed as Album Name - Album Artist I...
I have a music view setup as What|Function|SortBy Album Artist|Group|Artist Album Artist||Artist Album||Year Tracks||Tracks...
I have a music view setup as What|Function|SortBy Album Artist|Group|Artist Album Artist||Artist Album||Year Tracks||Tracks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Ohhh, missed that one. Any ideas on why that might be? Bas
Hi, Ohhh, missed that one. Any ideas on why that might be? Bas
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: B2W Windows Version: XP SP3 After upgrading to RC1 I've lost the ability to...
Replies
Views
Hi. Sorry, but the team has decided not to support s0ftcam etc., and therefor I'm going to close this thread.
Hi. Sorry, but the team has decided not to support s0ftcam etc., and therefor I'm going to close this thread.
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 x86 CPU Type: AMD x2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
There is a lot of logging going on when using teletext subs. Try to set Log verbosity to Error just to make sure it's not the logging itself that cause the framedrops Edit: Ah - I should have read through the whole thread before answering.. My mistake.
There is a lot of logging going on when using teletext subs. Try to set Log verbosity to Error just to make sure it's not the...
Hi guys, First of all. Thanks for RC1 .It is working out really nice for me. I think however that i have found a bug. I...
Replies
Views
May I ask why you even use PowerDVD as external player? You have W7, you just need to use its codecs for DVD. If you want to use PDVD for some reason, just select their codecs for video/audio and the PDVD navigator filter. That way the whole HTPC experience will be a lot smoother since you dont exit one app and go to an other. Imo...
May I ask why you even use PowerDVD as external player? You have W7, you just need to use its codecs for DVD. If you want to use...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 RC MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: AMD x2 4850e HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Hi chemelli, I've checked the differences between the MediaPortal core libraries 1.0.2.0 and 1.1.0.0 RC1 and you are right, all functions like IsMP3, IsWMV... are not supported longer. Thx and sorry for any circumstances. Cheers, Micropolis ;-)
Hi chemelli, I've checked the differences between the MediaPortal core libraries 1.0.2.0 and 1.1.0.0 RC1 and you are right, all...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC 1 (Build 25080) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Service Pack 2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
My suspicions have been confirmed as CH4+1 just froze again. I immediately stopped it and tried to restart it and got the "No Signal" error. I then manually deleted all the TS files and it started fine.
My suspicions have been confirmed as CH4+1 just froze again. I immediately stopped it and tried to restart it and got the "No...
Replies
Views
the haali splitter is no issue, it never was in this case. I didn't realize you COULD delete from explorer, but I do know tsreader.ax is locking ts files for some reason.
the haali splitter is no issue, it never was in this case. I didn't realize you COULD delete from explorer, but I do know...
Replies
Views
It was a known issue going into rc1. check out next svn. 0002736: AudioDualMono does work only after channel change - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
It was a known issue going into rc1. check out next svn. 0002736: AudioDualMono does work only after channel change - MediaPortal...
MediaPortal Version:1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 x86 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II x4 940...
Replies
Views
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems more people have problems.
Using DVD43 does not solve it. I still have freezes in DVD menu. Anyway there is another thread here discussing this issue. Seems...
Hi, I'm having a problem with MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 playing back DVD's and I was hoping someone might be able to lend a hand...
Replies
Views
For Windows7 you must select Wave. We don't have the time and wish to recode all the volume handler in MP1. :sorry: BTW, if you enable upmixing there is a glitch during loading of volume option. Going to fix itfor RC2. Simone
For Windows7 you must select Wave. We don't have the time and wish to recode all the volume handler in MP1. :sorry: BTW, if you...
[TV-Server Version:MediaPortal TV-Server 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version:MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows...
Replies
Views
set to fixed, related to Mantis 0002742: Graph build from manual pin connection to directshow rendering - MediaPortal Bugtracker
set to fixed, related to Mantis 0002742: Graph build from manual pin connection to directshow rendering - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Quad Core HDD: 3 x...
Replies
Views
Cool, thanks!
Cool, thanks!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Win 7 Pro x64 RTM CPU Type: Intel C2D E5300...
Replies
Views
:thx: I noticed that my computer name was "$-Dator" because of some strange reason but when i changed it to just "Dator" did setuptv (tv-server configuration) start perfectly.
:thx: I noticed that my computer name was "$-Dator" because of some strange reason but when i changed it to just "Dator" did...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SWE Business CPU Type: amd x2 3800 HDD: 3 TB...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom