MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (4 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Hi Deda, Thanks so much for looking at my post and for the really quick fix!:thx: Will install and test later. Sorry for posting it in the wrong section.:ooops: All the best, Mick
Hi Deda, Thanks so much for looking at my post and for the really quick fix!:thx: Will install and test later. Sorry for...
Hi Guys, This related to MP 1.2 Beta and above. Could be relavant to prior versions but I haven't tested. I've noticed that...
Replies
Views
AW: Exception :System.OutOfMemoryException Hello mm, that's ok - and if it happens again I will inform the Moving Pictures people about it. I found it a bit strange, that a delete can cause an out of memory exception? --Alex
AW: Exception :System.OutOfMemoryException Hello mm, that's ok - and if it happens again I will inform the Moving Pictures...
Hello, I ran my on/off test, that cyclical starts the computer, plays TV for some seonds and then hibernates the system, and so...
Replies
Views
1 in 10 is about right Jameson. I haven't seen it at all when I had audioscrobbler turned off. I will test a bit longer this weekend. No on the cross fading - yes on gapless playback.
1 in 10 is about right Jameson. I haven't seen it at all when I had audioscrobbler turned off. I will test a bit longer this...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD E350...
Replies
Views
Moving this to patch forum Since this is really a patch submission, I started a thread in the patch forum: [Pending] Fix for TsReader problems with TS files with PCR rollover - MediaPortal Forum. Followup should probably go there...
Moving this to patch forum Since this is really a patch submission, I started a thread in the patch forum: [Pending] Fix for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 + SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Problem with tsreader Please have a look at the thread in the german forum.
AW: Re: Problem with tsreader Please have a look at the thread in the german forum.
Some tv-streams (*.ts files) from IPTV-Provider can not be played - not live and not recorded. Our problem is more detailed...
Replies
Views
Hi, the IMDB option on live TV does not seem to work as intended. I would expect it to display a window similar to what you get when selecting IMDB from the TV EPG. Steps to reproduce: - Start fullscreen live TV, switch to a channel with a movie playing - press F9 , select "IMDB" - Mediaportal will start to download IMDB...
Hi, the IMDB option on live TV does not seem to work as intended. I would expect it to display a window similar to what you get...
Hi, the IMDB option on live TV does not seem to work as intended. I would expect it to display a window similar to what you get...
Replies
Views
I can't get it to compile. I'm using this source: https://sources.team-mediaportal.com/svn/public/tags/Release%201.2.0%20Beta/ and included bat files. I have VS2010 installed.
I can't get it to compile. I'm using this source: https://sources.team-mediaportal.com/svn/public/tags/Release%201.2.0%20Beta/ and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel® Atom™ 330 1.6GHz (Dual core)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Timeshift DE
AW: Timeshift Hi, here are my Log Files!
AW: Timeshift Hi, here are my Log Files!
ist leider mit Google Übersetzt :-( Hi did, got a question. Has moved on Timeshift 1.2 changed to 1.1.2 beta thing? Have big...
Replies
Views
Thanks, it works now as is should be :)
Thanks, it works now as is should be :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 SVN 27989 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: AMD E-350 (Zacate) HDD...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN revision 27991 Many thanks for the bug report :)
Fixed in SVN revision 27991 Many thanks for the bug report :)
MP 1.2b, using MySQL When I try to Enable/Disable a TV channel in TVServer Configuration -> TV Channels -> Group Tab by clicking...
Replies
Views
I'll set it to 1 minute, as BBC3 starts to transmit a signal 1-2 minutes before the first programme, so that should fix it and hopefully it's still enough to avoid missing the start of any other recordings. I imagine programmes are more likely to be late than early anyway, so it's probably more important to have a few minutes...
I'll set it to 1 minute, as BBC3 starts to transmit a signal 1-2 minutes before the first programme, so that should fix it and...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Charset DE
Can i change default font style, because i edit arial font and solved charset problem. But one thing i can only change the size of the font i can't make it bold. Is there a way change style of font when the default font selected. <entry name="useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture">255</entry> changed the value 255 to 380 and worked...
Can i change default font style, because i edit arial font and solved charset problem. But one thing i can only change the size of...
When a text includes turkish chars like ı,İ,ş,Ş,ğ,Ğ mepo set font arial for that text. This happens in all skins. Any suggestion...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your quick reply, I will follow on the Bug Report, I did try to search but have now found the Forum search (I was using the site search before and not finding anything) If you need more info regarding this crash I am pleased to help if I can, Many Thanks Thank you for the prompt reply, :sorry: to waste your time - I was...
Thanks for your quick reply, I will follow on the Bug Report, I did try to search but have now found the Forum search (I was using...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP (Family) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000 HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
The dinovo is a reduced size keyboard so it has some odd mappings of its own. Thanks for the links, ill take a look and set things up properly.
The dinovo is a reduced size keyboard so it has some odd mappings of its own. Thanks for the links, ill take a look and set...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0beta MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: 7 64bit CPU Type: amd phenomII x6 HDD: 40gb ssd...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) + Service Pack 1 Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 Vapor-X 1024MB GDDR5 Video Card Driver: Catalyst Control Center Version 11.6 MPEG2 Video Codec: FFDShow Video Decoder MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDShow Audio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) +...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) +...
Replies
Views
Ignore this one - I can just disable this for ISO files since there wouldnt be any copy protection on it anyway! Wasnt thinking straight :)
Ignore this one - I can just disable this for ISO files since there wouldnt be any copy protection on it anyway! Wasnt thinking...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD E-350...
Replies
Views
Use the debug mode shortcut to start MP without 3rd party plugins to do what jameson_uk suggests. You could also take a look at MediaPortal.exe's memory consumption in task manager. It could be a memory leak (likely caused by 3rd party plugin).
Use the debug mode shortcut to start MP without 3rd party plugins to do what jameson_uk suggests. You could also take a look at...
I noticed one thing that keeps repeating: After using Mediaportal for some hours watching several videos and TV, the performance of...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal (German Version) crashes during Installation after pressing "1-Click Installation" when installing the MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta item (I can reproduce the crash). Error: Unhandled Exception Access is denied ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied at...
MediaPortal (German Version) crashes during Installation after pressing "1-Click Installation" when installing the MediaPortal...
MediaPortal (German Version) crashes during Installation after pressing "1-Click Installation" when installing the MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Will send PM. This has been submitted
Will send PM. This has been submitted
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta (1.1.0.6) MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 Theere is the problem...
Replies
Views
2011-06-21 21:19:16.226264 [ERROR][IMDBDetails(13)]: Exception :System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "Void MediaPortal.Util.FanArt.GetTmdbFanartByApi(System.String, System.String, System.String, System.String, Boolean, Int32, Boolean)". bei MediaPortal.Video.Database.IMDBFetcher.FetchDetailsThread() bei...
2011-06-21 21:19:16.226264 [ERROR][IMDBDetails(13)]: Exception :System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "Void...
I just had a crash on downloading movie info. I have not tried again yet, but I attached the logs for your information.
Replies
Views
Fair enough!
Fair enough!
Error: Cannot install old MPi format install package (Global Search 1.7.0) Steps to reproduce: Open the new MPEI >> Options >>...
Replies
Views
Fix is in SVN 27970. Thanks for reporting.
Fix is in SVN 27970. Thanks for reporting.
In the TV Server config GUI, under TV Servers > [machinename]> TV Cards, the various cards are NOT re-ordered, despite allowing you...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: TvServer while scanning doesn't add new IPTV channels Riksmith's patch submitted to svn.
AW: Re: TvServer while scanning doesn't add new IPTV channels Riksmith's patch submitted to svn.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
Marking this thread as 'bug' so we don't lose sight of the issues.
Marking this thread as 'bug' so we don't lose sight of the issues.
Firstly, sorry for not having logs on this one, but I think it is reproducable and a real bug so I thought it worth posting. being...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN.
Fixed in SVN.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DaultWide Windows Version: Win7X64 At Configuration->Music->Music Folders...
Replies
Views
I tried this. 1. Go to TV. Turn on TV. 2. Go to 'My Videos' in list view, so that there is no overlay (small TV preview). 3. Press red button on remote, to switch to fullscreen video. 4. Press red button on remote again, to switch back to My Videos in list view. So, I cannot reproduce the problem. If you think there...
I tried this. 1. Go to TV. Turn on TV. 2. Go to 'My Videos' in list view, so that there is no overlay (small TV preview)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Windows Version: Windows7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon (AM2)...
Replies
Views
Re: MP Full screen minimizes when another application is in focus on the second monit We should probably make some changes to the wording in configuration to make this clearer. Mark
Re: MP Full screen minimizes when another application is in focus on the second monit We should probably make some changes to...
I have a dual screen system. When MediaPortal is showing a movie in full screen, any activity on the second monitor that takes over...
Replies
Views
It's driver version 8.850.0.0. I have no logs because the pc completely freezes. I think there is no time for writing a log entry ;) Now I use ListView and have no problems. I'll try it again when a new driver version is available.
It's driver version 8.850.0.0. I have no logs because the pc completely freezes. I think there is no time for writing a log entry...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows Vista 32bit I installed the 1.2.0 BETA on...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: w7 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB Memory: 2gb ddr2 Motherboard: zotac Video Card: nvidia ion Video Card Driver: 197.45 Sound Card: realtek Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: digitaldevices cine s2 1. TV Card Type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: w7 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 svn MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: w7 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB Memory...
Replies
Views
Hahah , sorry I guys , damn , I feel stupid now :D
Hahah , sorry I guys , damn , I feel stupid now :D
Hi, Not sure if I'm missing something but I did a upgrade to MP 1.2 beta , but under general options I have no skin selection...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom