MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (13 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Setting to further info required. I have provided OP a version which I believe should fix this but not had a response as to whether this has worked or not
Setting to further info required. I have provided OP a version which I believe should fix this but not had a response as to...
The recently-added View in Music does not work. The Screenshot Nr 5 shows the Configuration (7 days). And when you look at the...
Replies
Views
Doh!:oops: I looked and looked and just didn't see it. :ooops: I'll save the last little one until tomorrow just to make sure I'm not being a total idiot :D Thanks for being so kind with the answer :) Mick. PS I was going to edit the title of this post but couldn't see where to do it ;):D
Doh!:oops: I looked and looked and just didn't see it. :ooops: I'll save the last little one until tomorrow just to make sure...
Guess this another one for Deda (sorry mate :(). If I select a title in MP Config/ Videos/ Database and then select the "Genres"...
Replies
Views
With 1.2alpha the idle epg logic was sound and if any channels epg was updated at anytime irrespective of MUX or channel grabbed (the one the tvserver had tuned into ) then the date/time of epg grab was then reset correctly for that channel and every channel that was epg updated. With 1.2beta this isn't happening correctly and...
With 1.2alpha the idle epg logic was sound and if any channels epg was updated at anytime irrespective of MUX or channel grabbed...
With 1.2alpha the idle epg logic was sound and if any channels epg was updated at anytime irrespective of MUX or channel grabbed...
Replies
Views
Fix commit in SVN :)
Fix commit in SVN :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: 7 Video Card: ATI 4650 Video Card Driver: Latest...
Replies
Views
Ok, I will close it.
Ok, I will close it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide I have in video database in Summary field for example such text "this is...
Replies
Views
AW: Singleseat not going to Standby solved here: AwayMode as Option in PowerScheduler
AW: Singleseat not going to Standby solved here: AwayMode as Option in PowerScheduler
Hey guys, I have a strange behaviour in some singleseat HTPCs. The specs are: Intel Atom 330 NVIDIA ION 2GB RAM Windows...
Replies
Views
Cheers mate. That's sorted it. I vaguely that it would be a problem with the database, but hoped that would get wiped when I did a Full uninstall of MP. Explains why I was getting errors about Program this and that when I tried to export with BackupSettings. Now everything's OK, I'll use it to export my settings just in case!
Cheers mate. That's sorted it. I vaguely that it would be a problem with the database, but hoped that would get wiped when I did a...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that. Now works. Operator headspace error!!:thx:
Thanks for that. Now works. Operator headspace error!!:thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: amd x2 4000+ HDD: WDC 800gb...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 28063 (without Config part)
Fixed in SVN 28063 (without Config part)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: All Windows Version: 7 Hi guys, I haven't filled in the rest of the spec...
Replies
Views
Hi stalkersvr Thanks for the logs. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to look into them this weekend, but I'll do the best I can to find some time in the next week. mm
Hi stalkersvr Thanks for the logs. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to look into them this weekend, but I'll do the best I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Core2Duo E6420 HDD: 80Gb + 1.5Tb + 2Tb...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz Memory: 6 GB Motherboard: Asus P6T Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Video Card Driver: 260.99 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: no Sound Card Driver: 6.00.0001.5827 1. TV Card: Pinnacle...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
I did notice a flickering when the screen was displayed or updated due to a key press. When I display tracks with shorter titles, I didn't notice the flickering and I didn't see the "disappearing details" issue originally described.
I did notice a flickering when the screen was displayed or updated due to a key press. When I display tracks with shorter...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: BlackWide (based on DefaultWide) Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3 GHz/3GHz...
Replies
Views
Hi ilker555 The tuner is being treated as a KNC tuner, so it is hardly surprising that DiSEqC is not working. The reason is this: Please install the 32 bit (x86) VC++2008 redistributable from -->here<-- (direct link). mm
Hi ilker555 The tuner is being treated as a KNC tuner, so it is hardly surprising that DiSEqC is not working. The reason is this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: windows7 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 HDD: Memory: 2GB...
Replies
Views
The db was corrupt. Now it works. Thanks!
The db was corrupt. Now it works. Thanks!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: My Playlist: usability issue Okay thx, I was not aware that this setting is controlling this behaviour... THX!
AW: Re: My Playlist: usability issue Okay thx, I was not aware that this setting is controlling this behaviour... THX!
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (latest) Windows Version: Win7 64-Bit CPU Type: iCore5 HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply. You're absolute right about that and I can think that that is a valid reason why it is like it is, was only thinking about my own system where it should be good to have it the other way, but its nothing to do about it.
Thanks for the quick reply. You're absolute right about that and I can think that that is a valid reason why it is like it is, was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC 2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E...
Replies
Views
Hi, An update on this issue. I have done a clean install of XP and reinstalled Mediaportal 1.2.0. The box has been running now for over a week and have not missed any recordings because of this error. So looks like I'm OK. Thanks again for your time. Must say 1.2 runs much more quickly, ie change channels , resize screen etc. Keep...
Hi, An update on this issue. I have done a clean install of XP and reinstalled Mediaportal 1.2.0. The box has been running now for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: amd x2 4000+ HDD: WDC 800gb Memory: 3...
Replies
Views
Re: Deleting single episode in daily recording series does not change EPG Record Stat Hi, These problems (hopefully all issues relating to this) are now fixed in latest (28032) SVN. Thanks to jameson_uk for doing all the hard work. Mark
Re: Deleting single episode in daily recording series does not change EPG Record Stat Hi, These problems (hopefully all issues...
If you have a daily recording set up and try to delete a single day's schedule (i.e. not deleting the entire schedule) the...
Replies
Views
I have now tried to reproduce it, but I can only say that those corners are drawn. I made the image_border_corner.png with a red rectangle so I can clearly see it. <control> <type>image</type> <posX>100</posX> <posY>400</posY> <height>40</height> <width>1000</width>...
I have now tried to reproduce it, but I can only say that those corners are drawn. I made the image_border_corner.png with a red...
Hi, Any known bugs with using <border>? I noticed that in the Alpha version, corners where broken while you where using any form...
Replies
Views
AW: Fonts in GUI are renderd with the zoom faktor set for text in Windows 7 Actually it did not solve the issue after all. After a reboot (or maybe skin cache update, not sure) fonts were too big again and launching fullscreen video and stopping playback resulted again in a 1/4 GUI display... So Windows Fontscale is back to normal...
AW: Fonts in GUI are renderd with the zoom faktor set for text in Windows 7 Actually it did not solve the issue after all. After a...
Fonts in GUI are renderd with the zoom faktor set for text in Windows 7. This is not good for readability and can destroy the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD: WD 1TB Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video Card: Geforce GT240 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Happauge NovaT 1. TV Card Type: DVB-T 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, You're quite right. God knows what I was thinking! My only excuse is that it was getting late and I'd had a long day. Really sorry about that :ooops: Thanks as always for the responses :thx: All the best, Wo0zy
Hi Guys, You're quite right. God knows what I was thinking! My only excuse is that it was getting late and I'd had a long day...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b and above MediaPortal Skin: All Windows Version: WIndows 7 Hi guys, Sorry for posting another...
Replies
Views
AW: 1.2 Beta Coverflow Bug? great!!! thank you :D is there a chance to fix the problem in my current installation ?? mfG Björn
AW: 1.2 Beta Coverflow Bug? great!!! thank you :D is there a chance to fix the problem in my current installation ?? mfG Björn
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: win7 64 CPU Type: phenom II x4 965 SSD: OCZ Vertex...
Replies
Views
Right, thanks for testing and reporting Thor2605 :thx: This issue will be fixed in 1.2.0rc.
Right, thanks for testing and reporting Thor2605 :thx: This issue will be fixed in 1.2.0rc.
Hi, I now tried to manually add a dvb-c channel. But there the OK-button does not work. I looked in code of TV-Config, but...
Replies
Views
0003593: First day of week is not always the first day of the working week - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0003593: First day of week is not always the first day of the working week - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I used to be able to configure first workday and define weekdays and weekends. I can't find this option anymore in the menus...
Replies
Views
AW: TV EPG not consistent when returning from IMDB/OFB Maybe you're right but the last selected channel (i clicked that channel to watch tv) is always more correct than the first of a group isn't it? What about doing it like that: 1.) Coming back from IMDB, program_info and stuff results in the exact position and channel everybody...
AW: TV EPG not consistent when returning from IMDB/OFB Maybe you're right but the last selected channel (i clicked that channel to...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 (32bit+64bit) CPU Type: AMD Clients +...
Replies
Views
Thanks for identifying problem. When I saved raw TS stream and try to find SDT packet, I found that no SDT packet is in stream. I shorten SDT/VCT timeout value and scanning was much more faster. This thread can be marked as no bug.
Thanks for identifying problem. When I saved raw TS stream and try to find SDT packet, I found that no SDT packet is in stream. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta (TvServer - SVN 28008, MP - SVN 28008) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
That was it. Now it works fine. Thanks.
That was it. Now it works fine. Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Defaultwide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: When playing a Song from the search, no Information available okay
AW: When playing a Song from the search, no Information available okay
Hello, when you search a Song with the Search-Plugin and play this song, you didn't see any Id-Tag Information...
Replies
Views
The RunGraph() method of TvCardDVBIPBuiltIn class is called in all cases. In RunGraph() method are always called methods RemoveStreamSourceFilter() and AddStreamSourceFilter(). RemoveStreamSourceFilter() method removes DVBIP filter and this stops playing or recording. I fixed this problem that only for subchannel 0 is removed and...
The RunGraph() method of TvCardDVBIPBuiltIn class is called in all cases. In RunGraph() method are always called methods...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta (TvServer - SVN 27982, MP - SVN 27971) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom