StreamedMP (31 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
MOD 2 . I was not so happy with mod 1 (one post up) so i play with it little more ... i think mod 2 look mach better ..:) see screen....
MOD 2 . I was not so happy with mod 1 (one post up) so i play with it little more ... i think mod 2 look mach better ..:) see...
hi guys ! thank you for new version 1.4.10 look great all the update to onlinevideos -itune trailer ...thank's Damien . i mack...
Replies
Views
AW: [MOD] OnlineVideos - added length Hi, this would better suit in the plugins forum section, as it accounts for all skins ;) The property #OnlineVideos.length is no longer used starting with 0.28! It is now simply #selecteditem2 Problem with the length: Not all websites give a clue how long the video will play and we can't...
AW: [MOD] OnlineVideos - added length Hi, this would better suit in the plugins forum section, as it accounts for all skins ;)...
I think length of online video files is missing from StreamedMP. I added #OnlineVideos.length but what's up with this tag...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [MOD] Online Lookup DE
I've uploaded a version of the mod to the Titan skin forum. Please test and let me know how it goes. Cheers - Pog
I've uploaded a version of the mod to the Titan skin forum. Please test and let me know how it goes. Cheers - Pog
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting...
Replies
Views
Great stuff! I've been wanting the music to share the layouts of these two plugins but so far nothing has come close. I've made some suggestions in your other thread. Emph
Great stuff! I've been wanting the music to share the layouts of these two plugins but so far nothing has come close. I've made...
Hi People, Here is my mod for Streamed MP for a Music Category Menu; for MP 1.2 Beta Only. Suggestions for Improvements would...
Replies
Views
Mod for MPGrooveshark plugin . to be use with latest plugin version and skin . Big Thank's to cul8er for the plugin .. Install : unrer the zip file , copy from media folder : music_now_playing_overlay.png to StreamedMP/skin/media folder ,then copy from my skin folder the 2 xml file's to StreamedMP skin folder , and don't...
Mod for MPGrooveshark plugin . to be use with latest plugin version and skin . Big Thank's to cul8er for the plugin ...
Mod for MPGrooveshark plugin . to be use with latest plugin version and skin . Big Thank's to cul8er for the plugin ...
Replies
Views
Updated MediaInfo logos for MP1.23+. There are probably more changes … · damienhaynes/streamedmp@e2f031a
Updated MediaInfo logos for MP1.23+. There are probably more changes … · damienhaynes/streamedmp@e2f031a
DESCRIPTION: This MOD removes some of the clutter found on the MovingPictures and TVSeries screens to display more of the Fanart...
Replies
Views
more is nice,thanks will try
more is nice,thanks will try
Hi guys! Here you have a modified version of MovingPictures List view that shows 10 movies (and categories) in the list instead...
Replies
Views
M
  • Poll
Now it looks like this thanks
Now it looks like this thanks
So, which is the best position for the logo? What do you think? scorpie If someone wants to have it, I can post it here
Replies
Views
AW: [MOD] FusionMP (StreamedMP with Aeon elements) My mistake. I read "link" and thought "thread".
AW: [MOD] FusionMP (StreamedMP with Aeon elements) My mistake. I read "link" and thought "thread".
A. INTRO ====== First of all, I absolutely love this skin. I switched over from the Aeon Wide skin and never came back. However, I...
Replies
Views
Nice view, will try, thanks
Nice view, will try, thanks
HI, I dont need actors, director and so on, but wanted a bit more summary so I chanced the screen a bit Backup your...
Replies
Views
mjmapi
M
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos introduced. Have a look into this thread. Also a sample StreamedMP skin file is attached for your reference.
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos...
Hi, I've made the following enhancement to StreamedMP MovingPictures. As you probably are aware, you can add various Categories...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much.
Thank you very much.
I've done a different layout for WorldWeather plugin and I am pleased to share it with all the community. This layout is inspired...
Replies
Views
jup that is exactly what I found, as I wrote it is working now
jup that is exactly what I found, as I wrote it is working now
Hi all, Anyone interested in a MOD for the Weather Summary in BasicHome? It will look something like this: My only...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is my personal mod of the "WorldWeather full edition plugin" skin for StreamedMP. My main goal was to write a theme strongly oriented to display images (webcams or satellite). I removed all those options that could confuse a novice user, minimizing the keys to use. Here is only a beta (I still have to add support for...
Hi, this is my personal mod of the "WorldWeather full edition plugin" skin for StreamedMP. My main goal was to write a theme...
Hi, this is my personal mod of the "WorldWeather full edition plugin" skin for StreamedMP. My main goal was to write a theme...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've been absolutly blind. havent seen this configuration option. As you said, trevor, it's perfect. So now ive done a test config and run it for testing in my home cinema system. It increases the WAF I think very much, because my girlfrend is owning the remote much more times as I, for the first time :D Greets...
Hi there, I've been absolutly blind. havent seen this configuration option. As you said, trevor, it's perfect. So now ive done a...
DESCRIPTION: 7SENSES MOD for StreamedMP Home-Screen (0.1.3 beta) This MOD replaces the the Home Screen of the StreamedMP-Skin...
Replies
Views
16 Row TVGuide is in the latest patch, you can set to 16rows from GUI->Settings->Skin->TV. A note to all, if you manually update any of your XMLs (e.g. install a custom MOD like this) the patch system will NOT upgrade over any of those modified files....this means you will not get any other bug fixes associated to those XMLs. You...
16 Row TVGuide is in the latest patch, you can set to 16rows from GUI->Settings->Skin->TV. A note to all, if you manually update...
Name of Mod: 16 Row TV Guide Description: Australians recently got two new digital channels and I personally hate the way the EPG...
Replies
Views
*bump* :sorry:
*bump* :sorry:
Love using StreamedMP. I'm also happily using MoPi and TV-series plugin, but for my (extensive) documentaries collection I have to...
Replies
Views
You can replace the images in the media folder, they are 'hover_*.png'
You can replace the images in the media folder, they are 'hover_*.png'
Hello, how do i change the Images of the streamedMP Skin? I found the choice in the configuration Tool, but there are only 1 or 2...
Replies
Views
I've already made that change to 'Poster View' in the GUI Settings of Moving Pictures, but it still opens my movies in 'List View'. But anyways: Thank you for your answer! That helped! And wow this menu is hidden.... Thank you very much! Problem solved here.
I've already made that change to 'Poster View' in the GUI Settings of Moving Pictures, but it still opens my movies in 'List View'...
Hi, first of all thank you for the very nice skin and your work and effort you put in this project. I'm pretty new to mediaportal...
Replies
Views
You can also re-run the installer to remove it. Not sure why your version of window would not show it in Control Panel.
You can also re-run the installer to remove it. Not sure why your version of window would not show it in Control Panel.
A really stupid question How i Uninstall StreamedMP? :S I search on control panel "remove programs and dont find it. I using...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [HELP] Don't display Movies Unwatched (2 Viewers) DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latestmediahandler.113387/#post-926595
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latestmediahandler.113387/#post-926595
Hi there :) A few days ago, the movies unwatched don't display any more in main screen. Any solution for that? I attached one...
Replies
Views
Dont worry, I will track it down...most likely just some develoment environment weirdness ;)
Dont worry, I will track it down...most likely just some develoment environment weirdness ;)
Hi, seamss yrWeather.xml was not save corect with new v1.7.4 , i mack a Fix for that , copy the attached xml to StreamedMP skin...
Replies
Views
Fixed for next release. Thanks for reporting.
Fixed for next release. Thanks for reporting.
Hello, Just to let you know that the weather images are not displayed. It's due to the fact that the old window properties of...
Replies
Views
Hm so i have a look at my files. Maybe there is something wrong, but i do only change the icon for downloading Videos.
Hm so i have a look at my files. Maybe there is something wrong, but i do only change the icon for downloading Videos.
Hello guy's, are the skin files supported from streamedmp team ? When yes see the screens, i think there are some issues with the...
Replies
Views
Fixed issue with ZAP OSD.
Fixed issue with ZAP OSD.
In some OSD's I have a line at the bottom from the background which is not covert. For e.g. in the tvZAPOSD.xml <control>...
Replies
Views
Fixed it for me
Fixed it for me
Just tested it. With default installation and using horizontal menu. But the animation when switching between the horizontal menu...
Replies
Views
hey man seems to be fine now, thanks!
hey man seems to be fine now, thanks!
Hi Ltfearme, Thanks for the patch. I've noticed a few small skin errors when using Argus TV. It is reported earlier (right after...
Replies
Views
Okay, thanks for the heads up ;)
Okay, thanks for the heads up ;)
Hi ltfrearme, Can you update the RadioTime.xml & RadioTimePresets.xml for 1920x1080 layout? I've seen a fix in several places in...
Replies
Views
You have changed the thread title in the correct way ltfearme!!!! I have just updated the skin and the bug has disappeared!!!! ;) Thanks a lot for your kind help!!! (y)
You have changed the thread title in the correct way ltfearme!!!! I have just updated the skin and the bug has disappeared!!!! ;)...
Hi, Just what the title of the thread says... :) Please find attached the complete log as weel as a screenshot. If you need...
Replies
Views
That's exactly what I did and the result was what you saw in the second picture. But the good news is that I solved the problem on my own! The problem was in the file Anime3_main.xml. For some unknown reason, M3rcury's skin conversion tool worked correctly on every file except that one. None of the <posX> values were scaled in...
That's exactly what I did and the result was what you saw in the second picture. But the good news is that I solved the problem on...
I just upgraded to MP1.5 and StreamedMP 2.1.3.3377. There seems to be one major oversight in the new 1080 version of this skin...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom