Watch / Listen Media (10 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (42 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (21 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (7 Viewers)

View Pictures (3 Viewers)

thanks alot for your help as i was having same issue (in fact, i still have, will try to manage it out). may i ask questions in case i would have some? thanks a lot
thanks alot for your help as i was having same issue (in fact, i still have, will try to manage it out). may i ask questions in...
Is MP1 supposed to keep playing the song you select in a folder or play thru them all. So for example: ACDC (folder)...
Replies
Views
I think you need to carefully compare the detailed MediaInfo for the audio streams of the files that work (with bitstreaming) and the ones that don't. Your logs show MP trying to connect the LAV audio decoder filter, but the connection is failing - something in the audio chain doesn't like the bitstream...
I think you need to carefully compare the detailed MediaInfo for the audio streams of the files that work (with bitstreaming) and...
Hi folks Hope I'm in the right place for this? ....need some help in setting up to play .265 HEVC files.....HEVC is "enabled" in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Live TV: no video and broken audio (2 Viewers) DE
Thanks for that, interesting reading. Unfortunately everything seems to working now (not often I say that), so I'll have to wait for it to start misbehaving again before testing any of the ideas in that thread. My problem seems to be more intermittent/less reliably reproducible than the other guy's, but anything's worth a shot...
Thanks for that, interesting reading. Unfortunately everything seems to working now (not often I say that), so I'll have to wait...
My setup is 1 dedicated server + 1 dedicated client HTPC + client installed on my main PC. For about 2 months whenever I try and...
Replies
Views
Yes obviously, thanks for bringing this to my attention, that's another point I need to ask on my task list. The solution is correct. Full HID keyboard is a brand new feature and it will take some time to consolidate.
Yes obviously, thanks for bringing this to my attention, that's another point I need to ask on my task list. The solution is...
Hi, after the installaion of MP1.16 I am unable to navigate the menu of DVD discs on my HTPC 2 (see system specs). It just does...
Replies
Views
In the earlier logs that you posted I could clearly see continuity errors on the server side. If you record such a stream you're bound to have problems playing it back. In other words the source of the problem is with the TV Server; playback issues are just another symptom.
In the earlier logs that you posted I could clearly see continuity errors on the server side. If you record such a stream you're...
I have been unable to watch the Prime channel here. It's the only channel with this problem. It used to glitch every few seconds...
Replies
Views
I cracked it! My music database doesnt like to be stuffed with 10,000 files all at once. when I fet it 1,000 at a time it was happy. Thanks fot he help.
I cracked it! My music database doesnt like to be stuffed with 10,000 files all at once. when I fet it 1,000 at a time it was...
I've finally got around to trying to get my MP1 music system confirgured. Problem is that I just don't seem to be able to see any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 please insert DVD DE
Thank you very much. Everything working fine after adding the optical drive to the video folders. I did´nt expect a correlation between the DVD config section and the Video one.
Thank you very much. Everything working fine after adding the optical drive to the video folders. I did´nt expect a correlation...
Hello, once I insert a DVD MP asks me what to do (as configured in the autoplay section) and once I choose play, everything works...
Replies
Views
Brilliant! I was hoping that would work, because that was my last idea. ;) :D Ahhh, be careful. I'd advise not to touch any numbers unless you have to. The "major" [channel number] field in the tuning detail dialog must always match Charter's channel number. Also, if you happened to have clear QAM tuners (ie. cable tuners without...
Brilliant! I was hoping that would work, because that was my last idea. ;) :D Ahhh, be careful. I'd advise not to touch any...
Hey all, I recently upgraded to "good" cable through Charter, and all of the channels are working except one - Disney Junior. It...
Replies
Views
I have changer the audio renderer from default to MP. I hope that that will get around the problem
I have changer the audio renderer from default to MP. I hope that that will get around the problem
All of a sudden MP has developed a problem with playback. Now when I click on a file it runs thru to the end in a second and - if a...
Replies
Views
See Bug Reports
See Bug Reports
Hi ....using the Mov Pics plugin.....and get error message when attempting to access films from the MP 'home' screen. "Error An...
Replies
Views
Thank you. But it turns out there was something wrong with the operating system, Windows 10, so im going from there now. It turns up all sorts of problem in the log that affects everything.
Thank you. But it turns out there was something wrong with the operating system, Windows 10, so im going from there now. It turns...
Hello. I got some problems with tv server not getting any signal when trying to watch tv. On fresh install i can scan for new...
Replies
Views
Second command contains an error: ">TvService.exe" instead of "\TvService.exe". If you want to install TvService, you must make sure you have uninstalled TVE3... and you must start the command prompt with admin privileges (right click => run as admin).
Second command contains an error: ">TvService.exe" instead of "\TvService.exe". If you want to install TvService, you must make...
Hey - I'm having problem with my tuner "DVBSky T680C - DVBT2/C USB - CI" unencrypted channels working just fine. Encrypted...
Replies
Views
No, I wouldn't expect it to. You'd need to use developer tools or plugins to check the URL that the player widget is connecting to. Great. :)
No, I wouldn't expect it to. You'd need to use developer tools or plugins to check the URL that the player widget is connecting to...
I normally listen to internet radio using the TuneIn/Radio Time plugin but it is not yet compatible with 1.16pr that I am testing...
Replies
Views
For the record, this is what the configuration used to look like: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/@api/deki/files/3905/=Test_Connection.PNG http://attachments.team-mediaportal.com/2011/04/135713_Zwischenablage-14.jpg Most of those settings are in the "TV/Radio" -> "TV" sub-section (and some duplicated for "radio"). The TV connection...
For the record, this is what the configuration used to look like...
Hello I have windows 7 ultimate, 64 bit. I installed MediaPortal 1 using the singleseat option and clicked on Yes I will use media...
Replies
Views
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
Replies
Views
Hi CyberSimian I have done a fair bit of testing off MP2. I had to abandon it because the user interface is a bit primitive in its functionality. Namely, the MP2 guide does not scroll perpetually; i.e. when you scroll up and reach BBC1 the scrolling stops. So, to get to the programmes immediately before BBC1, you have to scroll down...
Hi CyberSimian I have done a fair bit of testing off MP2. I had to abandon it because the user interface is a bit primitive in its...
Hi CyberSimian I am finding that, for some folders, I get duplicate records created in the file table, and consequently the movie...
Replies
Views
I found out that I have the same issue in VLC. I need to disable hardware acceleration or I get horrible stuttering on HD recordings.
I found out that I have the same issue in VLC. I need to disable hardware acceleration or I get horrible stuttering on HD recordings.
I have been trying all drivers since the Radeon 21.5.2 update but they all cause MP video playback to suffer a few milliseconds of...
Replies
Views
Shouldn't be a problem when configured properly. The plugins can be configured to leave 16:9 content untouched, and linearly scale the file footage up to get rid of some/all of the black bars. Anyhow, I'm glad you managed to work it out. :)
Shouldn't be a problem when configured properly. The plugins can be configured to leave 16:9 content untouched, and linearly scale...
Hi I have a problem with the aspect ration changing automatically - even within a video playback. I have set the default ro Normal...
Replies
Views
...as per: Live and Recorded TV for your Windows/Mac/Ubuntu desktop, Raspberry Pi and NAS! MP (desktop client) has supported hardware playback acceleration (via DXVA) for years. In MP, transcoding is only done by plugins like MPExtended (to allow low-bandwidth streaming to other devices) - this is not a core part of TV Server...
...as per: Live and Recorded TV for your Windows/Mac/Ubuntu desktop, Raspberry Pi and NAS! MP (desktop client) has supported...
Hi, I was wondering whether the TV Server supports hardware accelerated encoding which combined with the changes coming in version...
Replies
Views
No, it won't be in MP 1.10 (it has at least one problem that I know of, and it needs to go into Area 51 testing first)
No, it won't be in MP 1.10 (it has at least one problem that I know of, and it needs to go into Area 51 testing first)
I use LAV Filters and the EVR renderer for MediaPortal on my HTPC. I was trying to apply a delay to the audio by using the option...
Replies
Views
Hi - yes, that should do it. However, recalled issue I had quite some time ago, slow start on videos - turned out new video I'd added but not viewed was corrupt - in this case MovingPictures was trying to read the meta data - I ended up using nettrace to to find issue [file being on NAS] - possible short cut, check out media added...
Hi - yes, that should do it. However, recalled issue I had quite some time ago, slow start on videos - turned out new video I'd...
Hi All, This has only started to happen in the last week or so. When I try to play a video file it takes about 15-20 seconds to...
Replies
Views
Yes, you need to install both of them. I did not tested it on MSSQL but it should to work there. Please report if you get any error and I will try to fix that.
Yes, you need to install both of them. I did not tested it on MSSQL but it should to work there. Please report if you get any...
I have, for some time, experienced problems with timeshiftbuffer functionality. It seems to work fine at first; i.e. I stop...
Replies
Views
Record video in MePo, Play back in MPC-HC which supports individual frame hopping
Record video in MePo, Play back in MPC-HC which supports individual frame hopping
Hi, just a fussy question: why is there a small "fast-forwarding" of some tenths of a second when pausing the playback? It...
Replies
Views
No, but only because I choose not to have auto play running :-)
No, but only because I choose not to have auto play running :-)
Hi team, ive just upgraded to 1.16 final and I have noticed Media portal will no longer read or play audio cd's , they play fine in...
Replies
Views
I spoke too soon. It seems I will need a new video card as when I look at refresh rates in the PC's display section it only goes up to 30Hz I will try the SPDIF delay on the TV - maybe that will help. Unless there is another possible solution Neil
I spoke too soon. It seems I will need a new video card as when I look at refresh rates in the PC's display section it only goes up...
Hi all and Happy New Year Since plugging in my new TCL 4K TV when I turn the TV on I am presented with a lovely perfectly blank...
Replies
Views
I am still on 1.22 but I had a thought that MediaPortal did not like starting up without a Audio Device available in Windows, even if you later turn on the TV (HDMI audio device becomes available) and play the TV content. So I plugged a set of headphones into the on-board soundcard and Windows enabled the soundcard, I launched MP...
I am still on 1.22 but I had a thought that MediaPortal did not like starting up without a Audio Device available in Windows, even...
Hello, I've been using the fantastic MediaPortal for a couple of years without issue. But I needed to reinstall Windows because...
Replies
Views
Mmmm, seems that things aren't quite as sorted as I'd hoped. For some reason the picture now comes in from the edge of the TV screen an inch or so, but once I move into live TV, it goes to the edge of the screen, but seems for desktop and Media Portal menu, and playing video files, it goes back to the smaller picture. And I've had...
Mmmm, seems that things aren't quite as sorted as I'd hoped. For some reason the picture now comes in from the edge of the TV...
My MediaPortal has recently developed a problem whereby if you fast forward, when you then press play, it won't play video - the...
Replies
Views
It sounded more like a USB issue to me.
It sounded more like a USB issue to me.
Hey, My MediaPortal Install has been working great for about a year. Have 2 tuners: TBS 5281 DVB-T2 Dual USB Tuner & TBS 5922SE...
Replies
Views
Hi. After a short look I'm pretty sure you can leave all as it is now. You nly need to adjust the naming scheme inside TVSeries config unter "Parsing Expressions". When you need help to find the expressions to fit your (or boxees) scheme feel free to ask for help in TVSeries forum... You can choose if you want Mp to do so or not...
Hi. After a short look I'm pretty sure you can leave all as it is now. You nly need to adjust the naming scheme inside TVSeries...
Even though I am fairly new to MediaPortal I am already loving it. Before I started using MediaPortal I was a happy user of a boxee...
Replies
Views
No problem, any time. That's what I'm here for! :)
No problem, any time. That's what I'm here for! :)
Hi, I'm having issues getting the channels to change quickly and reliably. I have tried everything I could find by searching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom