Watch / Listen Media (7 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (20 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (11 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (7 Viewers)

View Pictures (3 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Alternate Endings DE
Thanks @ajs Looks a little complicated but I'll give it a go :)
Thanks @ajs Looks a little complicated but I'll give it a go :)
just wondering if anyone had a good idea how to add the alternate endings for Clue (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088930/) I have...
Replies
Views
I think you need to carefully compare the detailed MediaInfo for the audio streams of the files that work (with bitstreaming) and the ones that don't. Your logs show MP trying to connect the LAV audio decoder filter, but the connection is failing - something in the audio chain doesn't like the bitstream...
I think you need to carefully compare the detailed MediaInfo for the audio streams of the files that work (with bitstreaming) and...
Hi folks Hope I'm in the right place for this? ....need some help in setting up to play .265 HEVC files.....HEVC is "enabled" in...
Replies
Views
It looks like the link may get you an m3u file, and then you can directly scan the m3u file with TV Server.
It looks like the link may get you an m3u file, and then you can directly scan the m3u file with TV Server.
Hello, I have an http link I use to see italian channels. I don't know if I'm doing right, but between the TV server settings I...
Replies
Views
I have recently converted to mediaportal in finding an alternative to windows media center. It is a really good package but I find that my PC will occasionally become very slow and unresponsive. Any action, mediaportal and any other pc command, will take a very long time to complete..The mouse will respond very slowly and will move in...
I have recently converted to mediaportal in finding an alternative to windows media center. It is a really good package but I find...
I have recently converted to mediaportal in finding an alternative to windows media center. It is a really good package but I find...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have the same issue with MediaPortal 1.13.0, LAV Filters 0.67.0 in Windows 7. P.S. I preferred to post here instead of creating a redundant new thread.
Hello. I have the same issue with MediaPortal 1.13.0, LAV Filters 0.67.0 in Windows 7. P.S. I preferred to post here instead of...
Hello, I'm not a real DVD watcher, but now and then I or some of my family wants to watch a DVD. It doesn't really matter if it's...
Replies
Views
Brilliant! I was hoping that would work, because that was my last idea. ;) :D Ahhh, be careful. I'd advise not to touch any numbers unless you have to. The "major" [channel number] field in the tuning detail dialog must always match Charter's channel number. Also, if you happened to have clear QAM tuners (ie. cable tuners without...
Brilliant! I was hoping that would work, because that was my last idea. ;) :D Ahhh, be careful. I'd advise not to touch any...
Hey all, I recently upgraded to "good" cable through Charter, and all of the channels are working except one - Disney Junior. It...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No free tuner DE
Like a ship after the storm it has righted itself Thanks Neil
Like a ship after the storm it has righted itself Thanks Neil
I had a problem with the usb connector to the AVERTV Twin and had to put it in a different usb slot on the PC. In the meantime the...
Replies
Views
Have you tried different codecs/settings for your codecs?
Have you tried different codecs/settings for your codecs?
Hi, recently (not sure what has changed) I started getting random bouts of blank screens when starting media. Mostly I have audio...
Replies
Views
hi mm, thanks for your quick response! and sorry - was my fault. though i had to activate CI via the CAM menu; when i now remembered to do this via card | edit everything worked out quite fine! thanks again for the good work. will you patch be integrated into one of the next versions of MP? j!
hi mm, thanks for your quick response! and sorry - was my fault. though i had to activate CI via the CAM menu; when i now...
Hello, I have a unit which some strange behaviour: After each restart the TV stopps immediatly at the first time. Starting it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stream Live TV DE
There's the TV Server VODServer. Aside from that, no I don't think so. Why do you ask? What specific streams are you wanting to receive?
There's the TV Server VODServer. Aside from that, no I don't think so. Why do you ask? What specific streams are you wanting to...
Is there a way, or plugin, to watch live tv streams (sport) in MediaPortal 1? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, In the meanwhile everything is in working order again on my side and I wanted to give some feedback to close the thread gracefully. In 2014-2015 I did several MP updates, clean MP re-installs, OS (W7) updates, all to no avail - the problem remained In 2016 I switched to Windows 10 (normal upgrade, no fresh install) and upgraded...
Hi, In the meanwhile everything is in working order again on my side and I wanted to give some feedback to close the thread...
Since MP v1.6 I cannot play a 2nd video within one session of MP without getting an error. Use case: You produce the error by...
Replies
Views
Hi, Running MediaPortal v1.13.0.0, EventGhost and Asterisk, I would like to automatically pause any playing media in MediaPortal and display an OSD message with the caller id whenever a call is received by Asterisk. This mostly works using the following set-up: Asterisk contains a TrySystem action to invoke cUrl to send a...
Hi, Running MediaPortal v1.13.0.0, EventGhost and Asterisk, I would like to automatically pause any playing media in MediaPortal...
Hi, Running MediaPortal v1.13.0.0, EventGhost and Asterisk, I would like to automatically pause any playing media in MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recorded Tv DE
Thanks Guys
Thanks Guys
Hi, Can somebody please tell me if it is possible to add TV program which has previously been recorded by MP in an old installation...
Replies
Views
Thanks again, will try this.
Thanks again, will try this.
Hi There, i've a problem with a black Screen when watching full-screen TV. The audio plays fine but the screen stays black...
Replies
Views
Yes, you need to install both of them. I did not tested it on MSSQL but it should to work there. Please report if you get any error and I will try to fix that.
Yes, you need to install both of them. I did not tested it on MSSQL but it should to work there. Please report if you get any...
I have, for some time, experienced problems with timeshiftbuffer functionality. It seems to work fine at first; i.e. I stop...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How play m3u? DE
No, I mean, m3u IPTV online video playlistLike m3u8 from twitch.TV : https://savedeo.com/download?url=http://www.twitch.tv/levelupyourgame/v/37731937
No, I mean, m3u IPTV online video playlistLike m3u8 from twitch.TV ...
Hello How I can play m3u playlists via mediaportal 1 ?
Replies
Views
I think from memory (and a may be wrong) the 0-255 and 16-235 settings in LAV don't make much difference unless you disable YUV... From memorry the 0-255 vs 16-235 only makes a difference for rgb, and since movies are all YUV, that setting will only make a difference if you force LAV to convert everything to RGB. Usually the renderer...
I think from memory (and a may be wrong) the 0-255 and 16-235 settings in LAV don't make much difference unless you disable YUV...
Hi, It seems that when I watch a 21:10 movie the black bars arn't black but dark grey. Is this a player issue or is this cause the...
Replies
Views
The plugin works well with the current version, but the function of the media portal, accessed by the plug-in for information does not work properly at large volumes of database with the current version of the library. So I suggested to update it, but the team did not want to. Those. left errors in a release.
The plugin works well with the current version, but the function of the media portal, accessed by the plug-in for information does...
Hi! This happens since MP 1.13.0 (with 1.12.0 everything was fine) Strange very strange... First issue Here is what I did: Start...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Channel 5 in the UK DE
No problem ;)
No problem ;)
Is it just me, or is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? It seems to have disappeared from Satellite. All was working...
Replies
Views
hi, just in case issue returns again, you may also try to reinstall LAV (simple install over, or deinstall+install again, you can also try downgrade and re-upgrade). i remebering that some filter-graphs sometimes hangs for a while after playback under some rare conditions, preventing next file to be played. regards.
hi, just in case issue returns again, you may also try to reinstall LAV (simple install over, or deinstall+install again, you can...
Hi, As the topic describes, when I have watched a video from MP-TVSeries and tries to watch a second one the screen goes black. If...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 please insert DVD DE
Thank you very much. Everything working fine after adding the optical drive to the video folders. I did´nt expect a correlation between the DVD config section and the Video one.
Thank you very much. Everything working fine after adding the optical drive to the video folders. I did´nt expect a correlation...
Hello, once I insert a DVD MP asks me what to do (as configured in the autoplay section) and once I choose play, everything works...
Replies
Views
I just read the requirements, i'll first have to update the MP-Versions to the most recent version, after that i'll try the patch and keep u posted
I just read the requirements, i'll first have to update the MP-Versions to the most recent version, after that i'll try the patch...
Hello Everyone, i've just replaced my old HTPC with a new Intel NUC 5i5RYH (see system specs in my profile both for old and new...
Replies
Views
That entirely depends on what you did to cause it.
That entirely depends on what you did to cause it.
TV Service problems haven't been sorted yet.....now can't even get into TV server config... .....was fine a couple of hours...
Replies
Views
.....Whoops.....schoolboy errors here....forgot about this.....:oops: Slow TV Services thing has been happening for some weeks now, so well before Win 10 upgrade! Will continue to observe TV Services speed/stability issue, and report back a little more 'scientifically'!!
.....Whoops.....schoolboy errors here....forgot about this.....:oops: Slow TV Services thing has been happening for some weeks...
After using XMLTV trouble free for some time now...am currently having problems. XMLTV Mapping tab has no 'checked'...
Replies
Views
It sounded more like a USB issue to me.
It sounded more like a USB issue to me.
Hey, My MediaPortal Install has been working great for about a year. Have 2 tuners: TBS 5281 DVB-T2 Dual USB Tuner & TBS 5922SE...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Headphones kill TV DE
Nice. :) That patch will be included in MP 1.13 PR. No, MP does not do that.
Nice. :) That patch will be included in MP 1.13 PR. No, MP does not do that.
If I plug in my headphones while watching live TV the screen goes black and audio turns off. The only way I have found to recover...
Replies
Views
Hi team any clues? i find it odd that when i first turn the system on i can run the tv fine. but if i return to the home screen and stop the tv and then try to restart it (either immediately or after using another function eg dvd or watching a movie) that all the tv presents a black screen caused by "TsReader and TsWriter log files...
Hi team any clues? i find it odd that when i first turn the system on i can run the tv fine. but if i return to the home screen and...
Hi everybody, I am new to this forum and media portal., my issue is , when I first start MP I can watch tv fine. if I stop tv to...
Replies
Views
I'm glad you have it working now. :) I really don't want to be disagreeable, pedantic or get bogged down in detail. However I feel it is important for people reading this thread in future to have full and accurate information. So... Guide colour coding requires configuration in 2 areas: MediaPortal skin configuration...
I'm glad you have it working now. :) I really don't want to be disagreeable, pedantic or get bogged down in detail. However I feel...
I am downloading the TV Guide data from Schedules Direct into MediaPortal (ver 1.12) program. When I open the TV Guide in MP1, the...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I will give it a try.
Thanks. I will give it a try.
I am wondering if there is a way to move a recording out of the folder that MePo uses to record them into some other area, such as...
Replies
Views
I could swear I saw it, and that I did manually stop-start the tvserver, but now I'm second guessing myself if I did stop-start the server. I must be losing it, because I was also sure I uploaded those zipped logs. :confused: So, long story short, I figured I'd try out MP2 -- ran into problems. Decided I'm comfortable and prefer...
I could swear I saw it, and that I did manually stop-start the tvserver, but now I'm second guessing myself if I did stop-start the...
I keep receiving the error, "unable to create graph," whenever I try to record a channel while playing a channel at the same time...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom