Watch / Listen Media (11 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (65 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (35 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (10 Viewers)

View Pictures (6 Viewers)

No, but only because I choose not to have auto play running :-)
No, but only because I choose not to have auto play running :-)
Hi team, ive just upgraded to 1.16 final and I have noticed Media portal will no longer read or play audio cd's , they play fine in...
Replies
Views
my pleasure. hope it helped
my pleasure. hope it helped
Hm - have upgraded my HTPC to play 4k - unfortuntaly when I try to play a file from within MP it dies immediatly ... Regards Markus
Replies
Views
Yes obviously, thanks for bringing this to my attention, that's another point I need to ask on my task list. The solution is correct. Full HID keyboard is a brand new feature and it will take some time to consolidate.
Yes obviously, thanks for bringing this to my attention, that's another point I need to ask on my task list. The solution is...
Hi, after the installaion of MP1.16 I am unable to navigate the menu of DVD discs on my HTPC 2 (see system specs). It just does...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Please remember this section of the forum is for getting support for standard/unmodified versions of MP. In general the only way to get support for patches is to ask in the thread where the patch was provided. ;) The log files don't show any obvious problem. I no longer have the patch code. I can't think of any reason why the...
Hi :) Please remember this section of the forum is for getting support for standard/unmodified versions of MP. In general the only...
After the update to 1.16 TV stopped working. As I'm using an elgato card MM1352000 was so nice to provide a dll to make it working...
Replies
Views
@jeff2020 Are you having trouble getting the log files?
@jeff2020 Are you having trouble getting the log files?
Hi, I'm trying to configure TV Server to scan channels for a HDHomeRun Prime, Cox, cablecard with external tuner. The issue I am...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for pointing me to that, link, the solution is given in one of the replies: 1.16 Pre Rel. crashes after w10 update Cheers, aalemann
Thank you very much for pointing me to that, link, the solution is given in one of the replies: 1.16 Pre Rel. crashes after w10...
Hi, during the night, Windows 10 installed some updates and in the morning Mediaportal was no longer working: TV and trying to...
Replies
Views
Thank you. But it turns out there was something wrong with the operating system, Windows 10, so im going from there now. It turns up all sorts of problem in the log that affects everything.
Thank you. But it turns out there was something wrong with the operating system, Windows 10, so im going from there now. It turns...
Hello. I got some problems with tv server not getting any signal when trying to watch tv. On fresh install i can scan for new...
Replies
Views
@azzuro Done, at first I couldn't find where to change the prefix. I did knew this. Because I had it years ago too. But I forgot about it and the removal of DVD support in WMP made me doubt... Everything is a bit rusty in my head, but hey I'm not 30 anymore :P
@azzuro Done, at first I couldn't find where to change the prefix. I did knew this. Because I had it years ago too. But I forgot...
I have a strange issue, from scratch DVD's aren't playing on my setup. Even not in Windows 10 Home - Media Player it doesn't work...
Replies
Views
Checking the boxes in MP Config as per the attached screen shots should do what you want, it works for me.:) Update:- I just gave this a quick double check on my HTPC which is running 1.16pr, it works great when closing and restarting MP but on resume from sleep it returns to fullscreen TV but hung on a still and no longer responds...
Checking the boxes in MP Config as per the attached screen shots should do what you want, it works for me.:) Update:- I just...
Hi All, Got a rock solid Mediaportal build after a long time of setting it up. Currently Running MP 1.15 single seat mode (Win...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Audio out of sync DE
Have now resolved the problem. I dled the beta version of MP1 and that seemed to help but not cure it. Then I dled the Klite Codec pack which said that the the current LAV filters were superseded by better alternatives. Combining those with the MP renderer solved the sync probs with all videos but a sync problem then surfaced with...
Have now resolved the problem. I dled the beta version of MP1 and that seemed to help but not cure it. Then I dled the Klite Codec...
Hi, I am having audio sync problems with a lot of my videos. The videos play fine using VLC. The audio gets disproportionately...
Replies
Views
I don't think so - it's probably hard-coded somewhere. I get the same thing happening if my remote dev TV server is not running - when I start MP on my dev client, it always tries to connect to it (even though I'm not trying to play TV!). MP won't switch to full-screen video when I play a local video file immediately after startup...
I don't think so - it's probably hard-coded somewhere. I get the same thing happening if my remote dev TV server is not running -...
Everytime I wake up the living room client from standby and start TV the sound starts, but there is no picture. Then after 30...
Replies
Views
Maybe in use by another program? Only one program can use/control each port.
Maybe in use by another program? Only one program can use/control each port.
Hi, I have got a multi-seat setup, where the client and tv-server on different pc's and the recorded tv files are on a separate...
Replies
Views
No, I wouldn't expect it to. You'd need to use developer tools or plugins to check the URL that the player widget is connecting to. Great. :)
No, I wouldn't expect it to. You'd need to use developer tools or plugins to check the URL that the player widget is connecting to...
I normally listen to internet radio using the TuneIn/Radio Time plugin but it is not yet compatible with 1.16pr that I am testing...
Replies
Views
Hi - yes, that should do it. However, recalled issue I had quite some time ago, slow start on videos - turned out new video I'd added but not viewed was corrupt - in this case MovingPictures was trying to read the meta data - I ended up using nettrace to to find issue [file being on NAS] - possible short cut, check out media added...
Hi - yes, that should do it. However, recalled issue I had quite some time ago, slow start on videos - turned out new video I'd...
Hi All, This has only started to happen in the last week or so. When I try to play a video file it takes about 15-20 seconds to...
Replies
Views
I had this a while ago and this worked for me. Press the Windows key so the task bar appear. Right click the speaker icon in the system tray and select Volume Mixer. You should see that MediaPortal has an entry which may well be muted as mine was. Untick Mute - proble solved ! (I hope) Oops, just noticed this thread was posted a year...
I had this a while ago and this worked for me. Press the Windows key so the task bar appear. Right click the speaker icon in the...
I got MediaPortal working very nicely on Win 8.1, single machine setup, playing video files and also Live TV in HD (UK Freeview)...
Replies
Views
Here it is tomorrow. ;) Thanks to "mm" I'm a happy camper. Your response was spot on. Again, thanks!
Here it is tomorrow. ;) Thanks to "mm" I'm a happy camper. Your response was spot on. Again, thanks!
Hey y'all. MediaPortal was working happily until I bought a new smart TV this past week. All of a sudden MP keeping telling me that...
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks for confirming/reporting the solution. :)
Great! Thanks for confirming/reporting the solution. :)
Hi, Recently I saved a music video and to my surprise MediaPortal does not see it After much messing about I moved it to my videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Alternate Endings DE
Thanks @ajs Looks a little complicated but I'll give it a go :)
Thanks @ajs Looks a little complicated but I'll give it a go :)
just wondering if anyone had a good idea how to add the alternate endings for Clue (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088930/) I have...
Replies
Views
I think you need to carefully compare the detailed MediaInfo for the audio streams of the files that work (with bitstreaming) and the ones that don't. Your logs show MP trying to connect the LAV audio decoder filter, but the connection is failing - something in the audio chain doesn't like the bitstream...
I think you need to carefully compare the detailed MediaInfo for the audio streams of the files that work (with bitstreaming) and...
Hi folks Hope I'm in the right place for this? ....need some help in setting up to play .265 HEVC files.....HEVC is "enabled" in...
Replies
Views
It looks like the link may get you an m3u file, and then you can directly scan the m3u file with TV Server.
It looks like the link may get you an m3u file, and then you can directly scan the m3u file with TV Server.
Hello, I have an http link I use to see italian channels. I don't know if I'm doing right, but between the TV server settings I...
Replies
Views
I have recently converted to mediaportal in finding an alternative to windows media center. It is a really good package but I find that my PC will occasionally become very slow and unresponsive. Any action, mediaportal and any other pc command, will take a very long time to complete..The mouse will respond very slowly and will move in...
I have recently converted to mediaportal in finding an alternative to windows media center. It is a really good package but I find...
I have recently converted to mediaportal in finding an alternative to windows media center. It is a really good package but I find...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD menu's are ssssllllow. (1 Viewer) DE
Hello. I have the same issue with MediaPortal 1.13.0, LAV Filters 0.67.0 in Windows 7. P.S. I preferred to post here instead of creating a redundant new thread.
Hello. I have the same issue with MediaPortal 1.13.0, LAV Filters 0.67.0 in Windows 7. P.S. I preferred to post here instead of...
Hello, I'm not a real DVD watcher, but now and then I or some of my family wants to watch a DVD. It doesn't really matter if it's...
Replies
Views
Brilliant! I was hoping that would work, because that was my last idea. ;) :D Ahhh, be careful. I'd advise not to touch any numbers unless you have to. The "major" [channel number] field in the tuning detail dialog must always match Charter's channel number. Also, if you happened to have clear QAM tuners (ie. cable tuners without...
Brilliant! I was hoping that would work, because that was my last idea. ;) :D Ahhh, be careful. I'd advise not to touch any...
Hey all, I recently upgraded to "good" cable through Charter, and all of the channels are working except one - Disney Junior. It...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No free tuner (1 Viewer) DE
Like a ship after the storm it has righted itself Thanks Neil
Like a ship after the storm it has righted itself Thanks Neil
I had a problem with the usb connector to the AVERTV Twin and had to put it in a different usb slot on the PC. In the meantime the...
Replies
Views
Have you tried different codecs/settings for your codecs?
Have you tried different codecs/settings for your codecs?
Hi, recently (not sure what has changed) I started getting random bouts of blank screens when starting media. Mostly I have audio...
Replies
Views
hi mm, thanks for your quick response! and sorry - was my fault. though i had to activate CI via the CAM menu; when i now remembered to do this via card | edit everything worked out quite fine! thanks again for the good work. will you patch be integrated into one of the next versions of MP? j!
hi mm, thanks for your quick response! and sorry - was my fault. though i had to activate CI via the CAM menu; when i now...
Hello, I have a unit which some strange behaviour: After each restart the TV stopps immediatly at the first time. Starting it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stream Live TV DE
There's the TV Server VODServer. Aside from that, no I don't think so. Why do you ask? What specific streams are you wanting to receive?
There's the TV Server VODServer. Aside from that, no I don't think so. Why do you ask? What specific streams are you wanting to...
Is there a way, or plugin, to watch live tv streams (sport) in MediaPortal 1? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, In the meanwhile everything is in working order again on my side and I wanted to give some feedback to close the thread gracefully. In 2014-2015 I did several MP updates, clean MP re-installs, OS (W7) updates, all to no avail - the problem remained In 2016 I switched to Windows 10 (normal upgrade, no fresh install) and upgraded...
Hi, In the meanwhile everything is in working order again on my side and I wanted to give some feedback to close the thread...
Since MP v1.6 I cannot play a 2nd video within one session of MP without getting an error. Use case: You produce the error by...
Replies
Views
Hi, Running MediaPortal v1.13.0.0, EventGhost and Asterisk, I would like to automatically pause any playing media in MediaPortal and display an OSD message with the caller id whenever a call is received by Asterisk. This mostly works using the following set-up: Asterisk contains a TrySystem action to invoke cUrl to send a...
Hi, Running MediaPortal v1.13.0.0, EventGhost and Asterisk, I would like to automatically pause any playing media in MediaPortal...
Hi, Running MediaPortal v1.13.0.0, EventGhost and Asterisk, I would like to automatically pause any playing media in MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recorded Tv DE
Thanks Guys
Thanks Guys
Hi, Can somebody please tell me if it is possible to add TV program which has previously been recorded by MP in an old installation...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom