Archive (12 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
AW: Store EPG only for Channels on same Transponder Is working fine -> mantis closed
AW: Store EPG only for Channels on same Transponder Is working fine -> mantis closed
Hi, In germany the ARD group sends the next 2 Programs of the ZDF Group also on their transponders. this results that you have...
Replies
Views
I suspect that the standard (and correct) answer is that 1.0.2 does not support Windows 7. 1.1.0 will do, which is why this is being fixed. If the team were to add every fix in 1.1.0 into 1.0.2, then it would be 1.1.0 ! Please be patient. As you have see from the home page, there will be a test version of 1.1.0 coming fairly...
I suspect that the standard (and correct) answer is that 1.0.2 does not support Windows 7. 1.1.0 will do, which is why this is...
This fix for Windows 7 and MCE Remote. It was is taken from Russian forum. :sorry: for my language
Replies
Views
Please check the audio formats those channels have. Gibman's issue is caused by the fact that AAC doesn't seem to work with ffdshow audio decoder.
Please check the audio formats those channels have. Gibman's issue is caused by the fact that AAC doesn't seem to work with ffdshow...
I have been testing to see if i could get the TS-Reader to connect with the microsoft DTV decoder. I changed the mediatype to...
Replies
Views
Also I want to add that it is an option, after all. So if the performance impact is too much you can disable it in configuration. EDIT: about the .iso file. I'm not sure if there could be a problem with the fallback mechanism(asking explorer for a thumb) since I've never seen a video file with a .iso extension can't test. 2nd EDIT...
Also I want to add that it is an option, after all. So if the performance impact is too much you can disable it in configuration...
This patch enables the auto-creation of thumbnails for My Videos if they don't already exist using the...
Replies
Views
NP Harley - we all know the experience when we have spent many hours developing a great skin design/feature and suddenly changes in MediaPortal ruin it all :P I can just imagine what you were saying when you saw your beautiful animated Basic Home in Fidelity did not work :wtf: I feel really stupid because I have no idea why I used...
NP Harley - we all know the experience when we have spent many hours developing a great skin design/feature and suddenly changes in...
This patch addresses 0002866: Visiblechange animations do not process reverse animations correctly - MediaPortal Bugtracker. MP...
Replies
Views
There is too much option, so my idea is to add the ON/OFF feature from OSD for sharpen, Blur, NR and Level. I'm already working on Video Delay and it's work nice :) Thanks, Seb.
There is too much option, so my idea is to add the ON/OFF feature from OSD for sharpen, Blur, NR and Level. I'm already working on...
Hi, I start on new thread, Albain is over busy, so i'm taking the relay. I hope that all was good. I updated patch to version...
Replies
Views
i tested it shortly for RTSP - it worked. And i use patched MP since at least half year on my singleseat htpc without any troubles with DVB EPG and liveTV. recordings work also - that was the reason the patch was made for. Though i compiled it i guess 3 months ago, and tested SVN with recorded streams only.
i tested it shortly for RTSP - it worked. And i use patched MP since at least half year on my singleseat htpc without any troubles...
as stated by Arion_p, all DShowFilters in MP are compiled as ANSI and thus do not support unicode. I have problem when i try to...
Replies
Views
Added in r27308. Thanks for contributing! :) :thx:
Added in r27308. Thanks for contributing! :) :thx:
Hey guys, I just needed the progressbar without any textures left and right. how to use: use only midtexture to show the...
Replies
Views
Thread status is already "Approved". There is no "Fixed" status in submitted patches ;)
Thread status is already "Approved". There is no "Fixed" status in submitted patches ;)
The Picture.cs in the MediaPortal.Util namespace uses some code for creating thumbs that fails on quite a number of images. The...
Replies
Views
As we are not progressing on this , I'll reject the patch. If someone will comeup with a new implementation for it, he can just open a new thread ;) Simone
As we are not progressing on this , I'll reject the patch. If someone will comeup with a new implementation for it, he can just...
Many TV cards owner should be more happy with this code. :) Then, some of them will see signal strength values different than zero...
Replies
Views
Hi All - It's too difficult to provide diffs/patches for this feature at this point. Patches are made against a specific svn revision and since this feature was added there have been other features/bug fixes merged together with the content of this feature. Providing binaries (dll's) at this point may not work either since...
Hi All - It's too difficult to provide diffs/patches for this feature at this point. Patches are made against a specific svn...
[ EDIT: I can post a patch to svn 23209 if it makes inserting this into svn easier. I recently updated my workspace to 23209 and...
Replies
Views
Re: Mantis 0002874 Multiline channel titles to display correctly in guides / info win Thanks a bunch :)
Re: Mantis 0002874 Multiline channel titles to display correctly in guides / info win Thanks a bunch :)
I'm trying to do a patch which would fix the following situation: If a TV show title is multiline text, the following happens...
Replies
Views
Added the new features to the Wiki: Filmstrip - MediaPortal Wiki Thanks for testing :)
Added the new features to the Wiki: Filmstrip - MediaPortal Wiki Thanks for testing :)
For some reason, a vertical scrollbar was attached to filmstrip. I guess someone never got around to finishing it, the code was...
Replies
Views
The attached patch should fix my problem. Looks like _isAllocated was never reset + _newPath was always set to _texturePath. Setting _isAllocated and commenting out the _newPath = _texturePath seems to do the work. Could someone else (bavarian?) take a look at my fix and tell if its inproper?: Index: GUIMultiImage.cs...
The attached patch should fix my problem. Looks like _isAllocated was never reset + _newPath was always set to _texturePath...
Hi! Attached is a patch against SVN 23143 on GUIMultiImage.cs I have earlier created a thread where i was nagging about it...
Replies
Views
Dunno if it's possible and if it's much work but it would be nice to have shadows in textboxscrollup also. And also my vote for including fixes in SVN.
Dunno if it's possible and if it's much work but it would be nice to have shadows in textboxscrollup also. And also my vote for...
This patch adds the capability of all controls (as far as I can see) that draw text to natively (optionally) display a shadowed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] Yac Plugin DE
Re: AW: Yac Plugin I read that other forum thread and nothing in there makes YAC work under MP. What I'm doing is to simply run the YAC Listener on my MP clients. That little bubble shows up in the lower right and shows us the caller info. Not too bad on some of the TV's but hard to see on others because the bubble is so small. It...
Re: AW: Yac Plugin I read that other forum thread and nothing in there makes YAC work under MP. What I'm doing is to simply run...
Hi As other users has expienced then the Original YAC plugin has some bugs, and it seem its not maintained anymore It also...
Replies
Views
Bump and will try to test too :)
Bump and will try to test too :)
Background A vertical scrollbar (GUIVerticalScrollbar) is automatically attached to any listcontrol (GUIListControl) or...
Replies
Views
I found that my ATi 650 Combo USB was now working but when I went to playback I had no audio. The same file plays back inside WMP and MPC-HC where it identifies the audio as Mpeg-1 I have a detailed progression posted on this thread with logs. It's at 2010-05-01 15:26:33.812973 [(22)]: Controller: TimeShiftingWouldUseCard...
I found that my ATi 650 Combo USB was now working but when I went to playback I had no audio. The same file plays back inside WMP...
Here is a patch to 1.1RC1 25080, that enables the support of IPTV Tuner Hava Moonsoon. (reference on Play Your TV Anywhere - Video...
Replies
Views
Thank you m8 :) Armand find the fix :) thanks to him :)
Thank you m8 :) Armand find the fix :) thanks to him :)
Problem : Filter that use IAMStreamSelect Fonction make Conflict when many filter are in the Graph like MPEG MPC Splitter and...
Replies
Views
Added in r26900 and r26910! Thanks for contributing! ;) Some stuff changed, so read docs (DieBagger did excellent job on the docs, thanks!): Listcontrol Popup Additional Info While Scrolling - MediaPortal Wiki
Added in r26900 and r26910! Thanks for contributing! ;) Some stuff changed, so read docs (DieBagger did excellent job on the...
The purpose of this patch is already described in...
Replies
Views
I have realized that there may be a frame timing issue that causes the fadelabel to jitter. If your horizontal scroll rate is too slow it will jitter. I have mine set to speed=3 and there is no jitter. I have not looked at what could be wrong in the logic yet but this is the root of the problem. So, for now increase your...
I have realized that there may be a frame timing issue that causes the fadelabel to jitter. If your horizontal scroll rate is too...
This patch offers the following two new features. I developed them together to meet a single (combined) objective and so I will...
Replies
Views
May be I was not clear enough before ? It appears not for HDD manufacturers : ;)
May be I was not clear enough before ? It appears not for HDD manufacturers : ;)
This patches are for 0002126: HardDisk Full -> "no video/audio detected" - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Replies
Views
Done :)
Done :)
Hi There is a cut and paste bug in GUIAnimation.cs line 292 code below _images[index].MaskFileName = _maskFileName...
Replies
Views
This is just implementing the open a plugin with parameter patch for music views Is expecting the view name as appears in config...
Replies
Views
Seb did a great job by adding thie new ability to mp. But maybe it is time for mp team to develop this idea deeper? i.e. it will be better to switch edition with other splitters like gabest or lavf. so maybe you can watch ffmpegsource code in search of editions switching code there? Thanks.
Seb did a great job by adding thie new ability to mp. But maybe it is time for mp team to develop this idea deeper? i.e. it will be...
Hi, This is the patch based on last svn 1.2.0 for add Edition Menu choice but work only with Haali (only can parse edition)...
Replies
Views
Thanks
Thanks
OK, finally figured the problem out. See...
Replies
Views
OK. But could the animation be fixed then. Can we agree that animations on controls in tvOverlay.xml are not executed on WindowOpen / Close? IMHO tvOverlay should be stripped from the code, as I see very little point in having hardcoded layers on the screen. Is there any logical reason to keep it at all? (Well, besides maintaining...
OK. But could the animation be fixed then. Can we agree that animations on controls in tvOverlay.xml are not executed on WindowOpen...
Problem: You cannot animate the control (ID 4) in TVOverlay.xml, because this window never reads animations or acts upon...
Replies
Views
Hi, Apologies - it seems that this patch might not be the cause of the problem. Sorry to have suggested this. Mark
Hi, Apologies - it seems that this patch might not be the cause of the problem. Sorry to have suggested this. Mark
I have many channels not visible in the guide due to them being encrypted, and have found that the search function returns programs...
Replies
Views
Sorry, but what is not sorted by MP itself is handled with the plugin VideoModeSwitcher (part of 1.2.0) or even better with IFC. Simone
Sorry, but what is not sorted by MP itself is handled with the plugin VideoModeSwitcher (part of 1.2.0) or even better with IFC...
Hi all, I would like to submit a patch for the non-linear stretch mode. Reworked calculation of nls partitioning: + is now...
Replies
Views
test the 1.1 ALPHA the epg in utf16 is error. like this 2009-08-06 22:53:57.227500 [EPG Update thread]: -> 8/13/2009 1:15:00 AM-8/13/2009 1:45:00 AM gq_5g 2009-08-06 22:53:57.228500 [EPG Update thread]: -> 8/13/2009 1:45:00 AM-8/13/2009 2:10:00 AM jû}N 2009-08-06 22:53:57.229500 [EPG...
test the 1.1 ALPHA the epg in utf16 is error. like this 2009-08-06 22:53:57.227500 [EPG Update thread]: ->...
Hello I have found a problem with DVB texts when provider sends information in UTF-16 encoding (actually it was tested on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom