General (39 Viewers)

Thanks for that.....sorted now I think!! :)
Thanks for that.....sorted now I think!! :)
Hi.....have used MP1 for some years now....and finally got around to giving MP2 a real go today :) Having setup a TV recordings...
Replies
Views
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web browser. You can sniff http comunication with the help of Wireshark or Fiddler to determine channel url which can be used to create IPTV channel in TV server. If the url is not static(changes dynamically)...
If I understand correctly, your device is combination of DVB-C tuner, router and some web access to play the channels in PC web...
So, I appear to have done a successful install of Media Portal (MP2 vers. 2.5) on my Windows 10 machine but I can't get it to get...
Replies
Views
The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a single setup that will suit everyone. This page in the Wiki explains some of the factors involved. The timeshift and idle grabbers can both be enabled if you wish, but the optimum settings for the timeshift...
The optimum settings for EPG grabbing will depend on your location in the world, and how you use your HTPC, so there is not a...
Since the BBC integrated their regional programs into their BBC One HD channel in the last couple of weeks my MP2 shows "No program...
Replies
Views
If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find them in MP2. See here for further info. Quote:- MP2 uses the concept of distributed media, but centralized information. This means that your media items can be anywhere - on your MP2 Server, on your MP2...
If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find...
I started experimenting with tuner cards and HTPC before Jack Valenti and his DRM-media Nazis ruined things with their HDCP and DRM...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 0x80091007 error DE
You need to be more precise with your description, if you want help. Where do you receive the failure? What kind of hash value? Any version? Did you try to install different versions? Btw. I keep an eye on you. You registered with am US IP address and 2 hours later logged-in with a german IP address and are still pretending to be in US.
You need to be more precise with your description, if you want help. Where do you receive the failure? What kind of hash value? Any...
0x80091007 hash value is not correct, how do i fix this media portal will not install any version
Replies
Views
Schön, dass es direkt geklappt hat :)
Schön, dass es direkt geklappt hat :)
Hallo zusammen, ich habe auf meinem Windows 10 Rechner seit ca. einem halben Jahr Mediaportal2 2.4.1 installiert und bin damit sehr...
Replies
Views
I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
Replies
Views
too bad, then I have to stick with the alternative Kodi with FrontView+...
too bad, then I have to stick with the alternative Kodi with FrontView+...
Hi there, i'm still using V1 because my case has a little touch monitor on wich MPDisplay++ is running. Today i have searched again...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Setup Help DE
Sorry but much the same here except I do use the Online Videos plugin for streaming internet content.:(
Sorry but much the same here except I do use the Online Videos plugin for streaming internet content.:(
Hi, Can someone please assist in setting up mediaportal, I have tried on both windows 7 & 10 but have the same problem. (both 32...
Replies
Views
Das sage ich seit Jahren. Wenn MP2 externe Player unterstützen würde, wäre ich schon längst darauf umgestiegen. MPC-BE kann so eingerichtet werden, dass es Madvr verwendet und die Steuerung und Navigation des MP2-Players anpasst, sodass es fast transparent erscheint. Englisches Original folgt, falls der Google-Übersetzer keinen Sinn...
Das sage ich seit Jahren. Wenn MP2 externe Player unterstützen würde, wäre ich schon längst darauf umgestiegen. MPC-BE kann so...
Hallo Bei der Wiedergabe von H265 Kodierten Dateien über MP2 habe ich ein sehr blasses farbloses Bild. Spiele ich die selbe Datei...
Replies
Views
Okay, so you should go for the UNC way. I hope this improves your situation.
Okay, so you should go for the UNC way. I hope this improves your situation.
Well that's sad because I needed Mediaportal to play TV recordings on different PCs :-( Recorded TV shows play fine on my server...
Replies
Views
I'll crate a new tread cause this one is tagged as solved and it is not the same version of Mediaportal
I'll crate a new tread cause this one is tagged as solved and it is not the same version of Mediaportal
I am using MP2 (2.2) with a PC as Client-Server and Client-Only on my other PCs. The Client-Server PC is linked to my home network...
Replies
Views
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDR support DE
thank you for the answer, I keep mepo1 and madvr :D
thank you for the answer, I keep mepo1 and madvr :D
Happy new year to everyone! Have mp2 got hdr support ? Thank you
Replies
Views
Thanks. I tried this on my side and I see also the local drives. I've no clue, why they are not shown for you? :confused: The One drive issue is probably related to windows as you also mentioned to have the issue with other programs as well. The first thing I did after installing Win11 was to completely remove Onedrive from registry...
Thanks. I tried this on my side and I see also the local drives. I've no clue, why they are not shown for you? :confused: The One...
Just reinstalled MP 2 on a fresh W11 install and I'm tying to set the recording/timeshifting paths but the only thing coming up...
Replies
Views
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
Replies
Views
@ge2301 Thanks, I just created a batch file with your code and it works perfectly. It should be possible to integrate this into the regular client exe I believe!
@ge2301 Thanks, I just created a batch file with your code and it works perfectly. It should be possible to integrate this into...
I am using MediaPortal 2.4.1. I use Mediaportal almost daily but once in a while (a few times a week) the MP2 client stops opening...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG scrambled (1 Viewer) DE
I had the mentioned issue only once since I use MP2, so it’s indeed not that critical. Although it would be great if the source of the issue could be surely nailed and a fix could be found.
I had the mentioned issue only once since I use MP2, so it’s indeed not that critical. Although it would be great if the source of...
Any idea whats going on here? 
Replies
Views
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
Replies
Views
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
Replies
Views
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and upload the log files afterwards. Maybe @Brownard can see something and a solution can be found. Please open a thread in the OnlineVideo section for this, we should not mix 2 topics in one thread.
I guess from this, that the mapping steps basically work. Please try to map some of the keys you mention to be not working and...
I am having trouble to make my remote control work correctly on MP2. Having upgraded from MP1 to MP2 where the remote using the...
Replies
Views
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Found it
Thanks. Found it
How can I completely deinstall MP2? If I use the deinstall function and install it again, I still have my old settings.
Replies
Views
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
Replies
Views
Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit some issue of MP2 with PGS subtitles that I've read in several posts. Although I don't know if DVB subs are also PGS subs. I guess that it will be fixed in future versions of MP2. Anyway, if somebody is...
Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 and MPS. Very happy, no matter I have to struggle with a few issues like this one: When I watch...
Replies
Views
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
Replies
Views
Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I also found this setting: Automatic Maintenance, It was scheduled for 02:00 and wake up the PC I have disabled this now. So lets see.
Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I...
Is there a way to see what caused the start of the PC running Mepo? Is there also a way to see what stopped it for going into...
Replies
Views
Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
Hi, I'm new in MP2 after years of using MP1. Now I'm struggling with some little issues. For instance, after adding a movie...
Replies
Views
Thanks so much! After following the delete previous version instructions, the installation completed. Thanks again Jan
Thanks so much! After following the delete previous version instructions, the installation completed. Thanks again Jan
I get a Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation on Windows 10, "Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mediaportal 2.4.1 (1 Viewer) DE
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin. The TVMosaic server is not part of it. you'll need to install TVMosaic Community Edition additionally. Everything is described in linked thread.
Please use this thread for any TVMosaic related topics. It seams you have only installed MP2.4.1 with the TVMosaic client plugin...
I just tried to install Mediaportal 2.4.1, having an old Mediaportal 1 at the same time. Unfortunately i did only see later that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom