General (21 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 TV Logos DE
Logos are regularly updated fro mthe online resources, I think every 5 or 7 days, if not deactivated in settings. Because the problem cured suddenly itself, it might be related to the auto update event of the logos. Open remains the question, what could trigger the problem. The code between skins is the same, but it happened with...
Logos are regularly updated fro mthe online resources, I think every 5 or 7 days, if not deactivated in settings. Because the...
Hi I have a strange problem on one of my clients, when you go to TV some of the last played and favourites are showing a still...
Replies
Views
Ran into this issue when fixing my MP2 install under Windows 11 and found that I needed quotes around the sddl value else it threw an error. netsh http add urlacl url=http://+:55555/MediaPortal/ sddl="D:(A;;GX;;;WD)"
Ran into this issue when fixing my MP2 install under Windows 11 and found that I needed quotes around the sddl value else it threw...
I am using mp2.3.2. I have installed client/server on one system and client only on another. The former runs window 7 ultimate...
Replies
Views
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Player DE
It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I believe the Launcher plugin is included in the mp 2.4 install.
It is not automatic like mp1 but you could set up the "Launcher" plugin and manually launch an external video player from mp2. I...
Help Please: Here in the MP1 notes it shows how to use an use 'external (Video) player' Video Player Q1: But how do I access...
Replies
Views
A specific control app for MP2 is not existing, but there is the category wifi remote in input manager. I guess you can use any wifi remote, that is natively supported by windows, but I've never tried it. I could quickly find for iOS: Remote Comote Control for Mac,PC Lite (free) Remote Control Collection (free) Remote Virtual KeyPad...
A specific control app for MP2 is not existing, but there is the category wifi remote in input manager. I guess you can use any...
Mp is based on xmbc, actual it is called kodi, is there a possibillity to use a kodi remote for mobile phones also for mp2? If...
Replies
Views
The radio button is already implemented and might be ready for next release.
The radio button is already implemented and might be ready for next release.
Hi there, I missed the Radio Funktion for dvb-s radio under music like in mp1. Where i can find the radio stations and how can i...
Replies
Views
@PickPocket So the next version (MP2.4.1) will contain also LoopScrolling in EPG, if enabled in skin settings.
@PickPocket So the next version (MP2.4.1) will contain also LoopScrolling in EPG, if enabled in skin settings.
Hi 1. If I press 1 at the EPG channel List, the Cursor jumps to channel 1 in the list. In MP2 nothing happens. 2 when I scroll...
Replies
Views
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
Replies
Views
I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
Hello I installed MP2 and I have some problems. I've been using MP1 for years, but my network was changed with new IP addresses...
Replies
Views
There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin WebRadio. A full separation for TV and Radio is planned with the next release though.
There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin...
I have just upgraded from MP1 to MP2.4. In the client there doesn't seem to be a radio button any more. How do I play radio...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 2 Server Service DE
Thank you Brownard for the suggested article - I hadn't seen that ... unfortunatly it did not output any tasks to stop ... :( Just checked, I'm actually on Windows 11 Home version 21H2 ... I'll keep googling to see what comes up .... if I find anything I'll post here .. Thank you
Thank you Brownard for the suggested article - I hadn't seen that ... unfortunatly it did not output any tasks to stop ... :( Just...
Hello - with MediaPortal 2.4 running on Windows 10 PC all is working well ... After a few weeks I noticed that I was repeatdly...
Replies
Views
Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside MP2. Please also set your logs to debug and upload the logs with the failure description. Both is described in forum and Wiki.
Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside...
HI users of MP2, so I have big problems to get Harmony 650 running with MP2. There is no problem running it with MP1 & WMC and...
Replies
Views
Where is your server installed? I could not see the server logs. Is the IP address in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Config\MediaPortal.UI.ServerCommunication.Settings.ServerConnectionSettings.xml same as your server IP-adress? All components share the same IP port 55555 (also client and server process on same machine)...
Where is your server installed? I could not see the server logs. Is the IP address in C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi Guys, I have been using MP2 for a while now and not really experienced any problems until now. I did a clean reinstall of the...
Replies
Views
Hi ge2301 Thank you for your prompt reply I have tried using both a keyboard (F8 test) and a remote configured with mappings as attached. All have failed to jump to the next chapter for a recording that has chapters built using comskip. Works via mouse click at bottom of the player (See MP2-05) MP2 version 2.4 Skin is Default WMC...
Hi ge2301 Thank you for your prompt reply I have tried using both a keyboard (F8 test) and a remote configured with mappings as...
I got the comskip setup and it runs and generates the .txt files that show the locations of the commercials. When I playback the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Weather DE
Turns out it was my windows settings it's fine now I changed the location in windows.
Turns out it was my windows settings it's fine now I changed the location in windows.
I can't change the weather from F to Celsius
Replies
Views
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
There are many categories besides Nereus. For your screenshot they are here: Log in · Transifex
Arial Unicode is used as font, which covers most languages. There is no need to install another font. You also see in your EPG...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Legacy firewire driver in Windows 11 (2 Viewers) DE
Yes this is right. But if code was received, then it was only to deal with the CI API. But OS drivers were never part of this, it was all on behalf of vendor.
Yes this is right. But if code was received, then it was only to deal with the CI API. But OS drivers were never part of this, it...
Good evening, I intend to upgrade my Windows 10 media portal PC to Windows 11. In Windows 10, in the past there were problems...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had no issues at all, so there must be something fundamentally wrong in your setup. I think with your level of information they can not help you at all. There is an instruction how to report issues and logs are always required. I’m really not sure what you want to say. Are you asking, if there will be an android based client...
Hi, I had no issues at all, so there must be something fundamentally wrong in your setup. I think with your level of information...
Tested 2.4 a few days ago, search and added the server from client but after added it said server disconnected. Removed and it...
Replies
Views
Hi all - thanks for looking into this. I have some updated info - today (before reading the above) I started preparing this 'test system' to become the live system - this simply meant adding a couple of extra TV cards (USB) and changing the media library locations and TV recording location from e.g. "C:\users\public\recorded TV" to a...
Hi all - thanks for looking into this. I have some updated info - today (before reading the above) I started preparing this 'test...
I just installed MP2.4 on a new Win10 box (new test system for replacement of MP2.3 laptop) and its all working fine except that...
Replies
Views
You need to tell MP2, how to handle aspect ratios, that do not fit to the current screen resolution. Please go to Video Player Settings. I think you need "Intelligent Zoom" or "Pan&Scan". But remember, in this case you loose video information on top and bottom. I would prefer black bars. You could also select "Stretch", if you want to...
You need to tell MP2, how to handle aspect ratios, that do not fit to the current screen resolution. Please go to Video Player...
Hi Forumers, I've been happily running MP1 for quite a while and decided to give MP2 a try again. I've successfully installed MP2...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I was reading about 2.4.1 and thought about it when typing this inquiry Much appreciate the info, I will get this going in the next few weeks and share my experience. Thanks!
Sorry, I was reading about 2.4.1 and thought about it when typing this inquiry Much appreciate the info, I will get this going in...
I see the instructions say just uninstall 2.3 and install 2.4.1. My concern is losing all my configuration settings. I cannot...
Replies
Views
OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been messing around prior with restoring AudioMetadataExtractor.dll in both the MP2-Client and MP2-Server directories under 'Program Files (x86)' from my MP2.3.0 backup but the import wasn't working but when I...
OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been...
Today I updated from MP2.3.0 to MP2.4.0 and everything looks good so far except all Album art is not showing for my Music...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
There were no changes, but I deactivated online sources, because you tagged the media already. This makes a huge difference.
I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
Replies
Views
I see a small issue now. When changing the view mode from Grid-Poster to List and then back to Grid. It's always set to Thumbnail. I'm quite sure, that the previous state was remembered before, can it be related to the fix? Additonally on first load the media details are hidden, though the option is not set in media view dialog. Once...
I see a small issue now. When changing the view mode from Grid-Poster to List and then back to Grid. It's always set to Thumbnail...
Hi, I have a running MP2 Server/Client in my living room (with a slightly older Version), and now I wanted to setup a client only...
Replies
Views
Thanks. The Schedules Direct plugin that works for MP1 does not work for MP2. The installer for that plugin only works for MP1. I haven't been able to make the other methods work - mainly tvguide.com since EPG Buddy says that import is not working.
Thanks. The Schedules Direct plugin that works for MP1 does not work for MP2. The installer for that plugin only works for MP1. I...
Is there a recent procedure for USA users to import EPG data? I would like to use Schedules Direct like in MP1 but I haven't been...
Replies
Views
Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step what you did or attach log files, otherwise we can not find out the issue on your side.
Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step...
I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
Replies
Views
You find lot of infos about MP2 and DLNA using the search function. The first search result should answer your question: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp2-dlna-status.140308/
You find lot of infos about MP2 and DLNA using the search function. The first search result should answer your question...
How to connect MP to TV via NET (like a KODI)? I don't see any configuration.
Replies
Views
What did he do to you? :)
What did he do to you? :)
I just upgraded from MP2 2.2.3 to MP2 2.3 and now my clients start, show the splash screen, and then don't move any further. Is it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback. It’s of course part of the coming 2.4 release.
Thanks for the feedback. It’s of course part of the coming 2.4 release.
Hi all, I have recently updated to the latest version (2.2.1) of MP2. In this version it seems no longer possible to map virtual...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom