MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (15 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
In both cases subjectively quality of a picture does not change, besides the size of a picture says that the resolution also does not change. In acknowledgement told, the information panel of the TV shows the same operating mode in both cases. I guess the GPU or the TV does not scaling it. If to play same video (case 2, 200% scale)...
In both cases subjectively quality of a picture does not change, besides the size of a picture says that the resolution also does...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
After deleting TV database, reinstalling TV server, disabling firewall, the Monday night recordings went well. Yesterday while a program "7de Laan" recorded, and watching a recorded "OC" of the previous night, the 7de Laan recording filed, when starting the recording, MediaPortal stopped responding again. I have attached latest...
After deleting TV database, reinstalling TV server, disabling firewall, the Monday night recordings went well. Yesterday while a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: Maxtor 500GB Memory: 8GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35DS3L v2.0 Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 9600GT Video Card Driver: 8.15.11.9038 Sound Card: Realtek...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit...
Replies
Views
The card is quite new so I hope it's ok! I'll try the SVN when it's available and see if there are any later drivers... Thanks for your help :) #EDIT 1# There were newer drivers for the card - testing now... #EDIT 2# New drivers are better (more stable) I'll test the SVN when available :D
The card is quite new so I hope it's ok! I'll try the SVN when it's available and see if there are any later drivers... Thanks for...
Channel hopping on DVB-S causes the 'unknown error' or 'no signal' error to pop up after a few changes. This does not seem to...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, gotcha.. Ill have to take a peek.. Maybe I can brew up an autoreset on rollover detection or something.. One of the main reasons we also keep it running all the time is because my little guys cant navigate the menus, so all they have to do is power up the TV.. Interesting tho, so thank you for that information.. Brian
Ahhh, gotcha.. Ill have to take a peek.. Maybe I can brew up an autoreset on rollover detection or something.. One of the main...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Whatever is contained in the 1.1.0.0 beta (wife watching TV, cant check, she'll kill...
Replies
Views
Hi, have u tested if OSD and skipping does work if u insert the DVD and press "yes" when ur asked to start inserted disc? In my case it only works then, if i start the DVD from "My movies" it doesn't work. /tompa edit: same result with different codec (but default navigator)
Hi, have u tested if OSD and skipping does work if u insert the DVD and press "yes" when ur asked to start inserted disc? In my...
TV-Server Version: TVe3 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista 64bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
What have you done yourself to fix the issue?
What have you done yourself to fix the issue?
TV-Server Version: -/- MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.2349 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi again, When installing the Beta release I found the new functionality of the dynamic refreshrate changer intreageing, so... I activated it letting Mediaportal do the change and not setting up the scripts to do it directly against my Nvidia card. When I diabled this function the liveTV was back without stutter instantly. So...
Hi again, When installing the Beta release I found the new functionality of the dynamic refreshrate changer intreageing, so... I...
Hi, I have problems with stuttering Live-TV. In 1.0.2 Mp works great 1x Cynergie DVB-S 1x MSI SAT Anywhere II
Replies
Views
Oh sorry, I totally misread the first reply! I'll try with Aero on. Thanks for your replies.
Oh sorry, I totally misread the first reply! I'll try with Aero on. Thanks for your replies.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista™ Home...
Replies
Views
I have sometimes the same problems with my films and also in Live-TV. Maybe thats similiar to problem in thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-1-454/dxva-sometimes-not-working-after-channel-change-69769/
I have sometimes the same problems with my films and also in Live-TV. Maybe thats similiar to problem in thread...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor r247 Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM CPU...
Replies
Views
Nice!! thx for letting us know! /tompa
Nice!! thx for letting us know! /tompa
TV-Server Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I tried Blue3 wide but had the same problem there. So i thought it is a new setting in some of the skin xml's
I istalled the new beta 1.1.0 on windows 7. it is working oke but i have one problem with zapping. When the previous screen has the...
Replies
Views
You mean it's a different size for album art compared to video? This is intentional (but can easily be changed) as the album art will be more or less square, while video won't be. Thanks for testing. Mark
You mean it's a different size for album art compared to video? This is intentional (but can easily be changed) as the album art...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 Windowed...
Replies
Views
links are adjusted to the new versions, please follow kavvens advice or run a clean installation
links are adjusted to the new versions, please follow kavvens advice or run a clean installation
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
Solution: download 5.1.38, rename it to 5.1.35 and copy it to the deploy directory when MP installer asks first question. C:\Users\<Current Username>\AppData\Local\Temp\MediaPortal Installation
Solution: download 5.1.38, rename it to 5.1.35 and copy it to the deploy directory when MP installer asks first question...
Hi, installation of MP 1.1 Beta 1 fails, i think the reason is that a new Version of MySQL is evaliable: 5.1.38 See screenshot...
Replies
Views
God Thanks for the reply. I have no clue how to obtain Windows 7 RTM and to be honest. I think I will wait until Windows 7 is released on the market and Mediaportal has developed a bit further. Too many issues I encounter at the moment. Regards, Frans.
God Thanks for the reply. I have no clue how to obtain Windows 7 RTM and to be honest. I think I will wait until Windows 7 is...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: The default Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the windows setup or in your router that crash when you try to connect to an offline shared folder.
when i try to connect to a shared folder that is offline,mp show me on the fly the folder empty. maybe your problem is in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 rtm(gift from beta testing :-)) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 HDD: Seagate 320 & WD 500 GB Memory: DDR2 2GB Motherboard: Asus B5P Video Card: NVidia Gf 8400 GS(G98 new chip) Video Card Driver: NVidia...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
No other non-english spoken people has this problem?:S
No other non-english spoken people has this problem?:S
TV-Server Version: TVE3-SVN MediaPortal Version: MP-1.1.0-Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP - SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: c2d 3200MHz HDD: Samsing spinpoint F1 Memory: 3,25Gb, ddr2 Motherboard: asus p5ql-e Video Card: hd4670 Video Card Driver: 9.7 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta1, 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: bt3w Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC1 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
Vista + Windows 7 share different code related to DirectX handling. So, the bug fix might have caused the side effect only on the Vista + Windows 7 side.
Vista + Windows 7 share different code related to DirectX handling. So, the bug fix might have caused the side effect only on the...
Hi I find that minimizing MediaPortal in windowed mode and restoring will give me a black screen, trying to switch to...
Replies
Views
downloaded lastest available last weekend for testing from hauppauge.co.uk You mean if i can scan 0.8° Thor? That is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far away to be reached from central europe/austria. :D I am tuning to Astra 19.2°E. Maybe ronilse can tune to that sat.
downloaded lastest available last weekend for testing from hauppauge.co.uk You mean if i can scan 0.8° Thor? That is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
In revision 23377 in TvCardDVBS.cs the order of SubmitTuneRequest and _conditionalAccess.SendDiseqcCommand is changed. This made the diseqc on my technotrend s2-3200 work only occasionally. Maybe this is causing problem on other cards too.
In revision 23377 in TvCardDVBS.cs the order of SubmitTuneRequest and _conditionalAccess.SendDiseqcCommand is changed. This made...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1Beta rev.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Great that you got it working! :)
Great that you got it working! :)
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
to end the confusion. this was a showstopper bug in the initial release of 1.1.0 BETA 1. we have taken down this release and uploaded a fixed version to sourceforge. this fixed version is now the only available 1.1.0 BETA 1. :)
to end the confusion. this was a showstopper bug in the initial release of 1.1.0 BETA 1. we have taken down this release and...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
What are the odds...someone already reported this: 0002297: Textbox[scrollup] does not fade out in WindowClose event - MediaPortal Bugtracker :)
What are the odds...someone already reported this: 0002297: Textbox[scrollup] does not fade out in WindowClose event - MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta Hi :) In all versions of MP I have ever tried since the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom