MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (5 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
I have almost decided to return the board. It's just not the sync issues but also audio drops/glitches when passing through DTS/DD. If I downmix these formats to stereo and send them via HDMI to my TV the sync is flawless. I've also tried different cables, optical and coax. Tried the same files on my laptop connected to AVR via...
I have almost decided to return the board. It's just not the sync issues but also audio drops/glitches when passing through DTS/DD...
Hi everyone. A few days ago I started a previous thread here -[no Bug] RC3 TV Menu losing graphics - MediaPortal Forum- pointing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Cant Play DVD DE
Hi, It seems as though your problem is a completely different one. You need to start a new thread and post logs. However, and with due respect, you are a new user and there is a better than average chance that your problems are due to configuration errors rather than a bug in MediaPortal. I don't say this to be rude, as we...
Hi, It seems as though your problem is a completely different one. You need to start a new thread and post logs. However...
I got a bug I think. I have Play DVD enabled in the mp config but when I have a dvd in the drive and I hit play dvd it goes black...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the information ;-)
Thanks for the information ;-)
Hi, I have 2 screens, TV at 50 hz and touch screen at 60 hz but MP use the touch screen at 60hz to compute the video delays but...
Replies
Views
This has been included in mantis 0002964: Default series naming convention for recorded TV can cause problems with thumbnail creation - MediaPortal Bugtracker with a target of 1.2.0. This does not necessarily mean that the team have changed their minds about this, but it is under discussion/consideration. Mark
This has been included in mantis 0002964: Default series naming convention for recorded TV can cause problems with thumbnail...
The standard settings for series recordings causes problems with preview generating/thumb creation. Because a lot of providers...
Replies
Views
Yep it works...but unfortunately not completely perfect yet...: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-6-519/settings-series-recordings-causes-problems-preview-generation-84282/
Yep it works...but unfortunately not completely perfect yet...
I suspect this is because of 0002945: Thumbnail creation can generate an exception - MediaPortal Bugtracker Looking at the fix I...
Replies
Views
Media Portal -> Configuration -> Screen Setup -> UI Calibration /and/ Screen Calib.
Media Portal -> Configuration -> Screen Setup -> UI Calibration /and/ Screen Calib.
This is only a small bug, but I thought its maybe worth to report. When changing a TV channel via EPG the small preview window...
Replies
Views
AW: Videos in "MyMusic" only when ext is also in "MyVideos" @elliotmc: thought there was an implementation of this... perhaps i just messed it up with this: mantis 2773 i thought i have read, that this is already implemented for "MyMusic".. :sorry: if i messed things up
AW: Videos in "MyMusic" only when ext is also in "MyVideos" @elliotmc: thought there was an implementation of this... perhaps i...
Hey guys, don't know, if I messed things up, but it's 100% reproducable. Steps I did: 1. Placed .flv music videos in my...
Replies
Views
Good point, although even if the database check is fine, there is still the problem that chemelli noted - it looks like this is a very old database format that is almost certainly no longer compatible. Did this come from a recent clean install? Mark
Good point, although even if the database check is fine, there is still the problem that chemelli noted - it looks like this is a...
..,. since RC5 the TV-service crashs randomly ... why?
Replies
Views
In my opinion that is something that definitely shouldn't been tried to fix (in any other way that adding an automatic disable for the tv notifier plugin if no tv cards are available). Building code that is too complex, just for sake of fixing some really minor use case is not doing any good for the product itself (just probably...
In my opinion that is something that definitely shouldn't been tried to fix (in any other way that adding an automatic disable for...
The notification that a recording is ABOUT to start seems to be broken. When a recording is about to start I used to get a...
Replies
Views
AW: Switching to Channel with running recording fails in RC5 from EPG-View can confirm too
AW: Switching to Channel with running recording fails in RC5 from EPG-View can confirm too
I can't switch to a channel that is currently recording. Either "watch from now" or "watch from beginning" just does not react at...
Replies
Views
I clean booted the system (no standby) and started MediaPortal RC6. I try to play a recorded TV file ("Ab durch die Hecke"). Normally it's no problem to play this file. Instead of starting the movie the dialog: "Abspielen nicht möglich: Ab durch die Hecke - ..." Video cdoed: AVC Audio codec: MPEG AUDIO VERSION ... appeared...
I clean booted the system (no standby) and started MediaPortal RC6. I try to play a recorded TV file ("Ab durch die Hecke")...
I clean booted the system (no standby) and started MediaPortal RC6. I try to play a recorded TV file ("Ab durch die Hecke")...
Replies
Views
It definitely should not lock all cards! It should only "reserve" one card (or worse solution: abort completely with a message ("Network share not available")). Also, when the network share got available again, this states remaining. The first card starts to record (which is fine), the others are still "idling" on the current...
It definitely should not lock all cards! It should only "reserve" one card (or worse solution: abort completely with a message...
When a network share is not available (e.g. server offline, insufficient access rights) then TV Server locks up all cards with the...
Replies
Views
I have no clue how the "receivers" react on HDMI Audio. I can only tell that my Logitech Z550 Receiver has a little delay on detecting the audio stream format and with that it is slightly delayed with the audio output start. So the first Skin click is often not outputted, after that it works (after about 4sec with no signal it...
I have no clue how the "receivers" react on HDMI Audio. I can only tell that my Logitech Z550 Receiver has a little delay on...
Hi. Following upgrade to Win 7 Home Premium x64, I have a couple of (only minor) issues with which I could do some...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please, also test without 3'rd party plugins, seems like something happens there with an external player or whatever that is. 2010-07-02 18:32:49.268808 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: WMPlayer: SupportsFile("\\nasqnap\multimedia\video\2012 (DVD)\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO"): Not supported 2010-07-02 18:32:49.271808 [Debug][MPMain(1)]...
Hi, Please, also test without 3'rd party plugins, seems like something happens there with an external player or whatever that is...
Hi After i upgraded to RC6, my DVD folders will not play anymore. Error... VIDEO: MPEG VIDEO VERSION 2 AUDIO: AC-3 All...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for reporting back & nice it is just a codecs issue, i've now set it to no bug :) Regards Roy
Hi, Thanks for reporting back & nice it is just a codecs issue, i've now set it to no bug :) Regards Roy
When a DVD with subtitles is played with VMR9 as video renderer subtitles are displayed wrongly. Sometimes the colors are wrong...
Replies
Views
Use Pos1 to go to the first item. That's the actual default key for it. Backspace going to the first item was a bug. You have mapped Backspace to Previous Menu action I asume.
Use Pos1 to go to the first item. That's the actual default key for it. Backspace going to the first item was a bug. You have...
I have noticed with rc5 and rc6 the backspace keyboard command is no longer sent. This was very helpful to return to the beginning...
Replies
Views
UPDATE 2: OK... so having a full HDD causes all KINDS of havoc with the TV-Service... I saw a bunch of the same show (trying to be) recorded with 0 KB in size with incremental filenames (_1, _2, _3). I never would have thought drivespace would appear to be an issue with the TV-Service though. It seems all is well since I deleted...
UPDATE 2: OK... so having a full HDD causes all KINDS of havoc with the TV-Service... I saw a bunch of the same show (trying to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Three Windows Version: Vista Ultimate incl. SP2 CPU Type: AMD 5050e...
Replies
Views
Doesn't really help with Dave and Virgin1, neither of which are "music" channels :rolleyes: Cheers for testing jameson_uk. I don't have a STB so had no way of checking, I just assumed that people wouldn't be happy if STB displayed the channels like this, so thought it might be a MP thing, but your testing seems to prove otherwise...
Doesn't really help with Dave and Virgin1, neither of which are "music" channels :rolleyes: Cheers for testing jameson_uk. I...
When viewing the channel Yesterday, the programme is 16:9 but not full screen, with large areas of black around it. I have to...
Replies
Views
Before putting this into mantis, we need to agree that there is a bug rather than simply things working in a different way to how some users expect. We also need to determine that changing the behaviour won't cause far worse side-effects. There isn't much sense putting it into mantis to encourage work on this only to reject a patch...
Before putting this into mantis, we need to agree that there is a bug rather than simply things working in a different way to how...
I'd observed this back in RC2 but it's gotten little attention. It is a cosmetic issue but could be related to how some of the...
Replies
Views
Also, if I disable Videos and Play Disc, and have it prompt me if I want to play a DVD when I insert a disc, that disc still does not play. So this issue goes deeper than just the play disc button. If I find out anything else, I will post that as well. thanks
Also, if I disable Videos and Play Disc, and have it prompt me if I want to play a DVD when I insert a disc, that disc still does...
easy for me to produce. I do not have autoplay on for cd or dvd. I do not have it set to ask me what i want to do, either. it is...
Replies
Views
No problem. I suspect it was all in the log package, but as a tester rather than a developer, I tend to try to reproduce problems rather than wading through the logs. I guess the same applies to most of the community. This is not directed at you, but more of a general plea - the better quality the bug report, the more chance we...
No problem. I suspect it was all in the log package, but as a tester rather than a developer, I tend to try to reproduce problems...
Procedure: 1) Watch live TV "ChannelXY" from "GroupXY" 2) Stop live TV 3) Listen Radio channel 4) Stop Radio channel 5) Start...
Replies
Views
Hi, If no developer/community will/can can fix it should indeed be removed. Regards Roy
Hi, If no developer/community will/can can fix it should indeed be removed. Regards Roy
External players for music is still not working.:sorry::sorry::sorry: Can you please fix the Foobar plugin for using with music...
Replies
Views
Cheers :thx:
Cheers :thx:
I record "Discover Germany" with the "every time on this channel setting." The shows have all been grouped correctly into a folder...
Replies
Views
If i am correct this this behavior is already functioning in the fix for 2850, but i will have to check. It should tune to the same card anyway, no matter if you are the "owner" or not.
If i am correct this this behavior is already functioning in the fix for 2850, but i will have to check. It should tune to the...
Card 2 (medium priority) is recording. When starting timeshift for the same channel (or transponder) that is recording it does not...
Replies
Views
If GUIListItem has long text with non-English characters then GUIListControl scrolling it jumps on several pixels after each non-English char. To reproduce the problem just create empty file with long international name (like "Это русское длинное название файла.avi" ) in your Video folder. Then start MP, going to the Video, navigate...
If GUIListItem has long text with non-English characters then GUIListControl scrolling it jumps on several pixels after each...
If GUIListItem has long text with non-English characters then GUIListControl scrolling it jumps on several pixels after each...
Replies
Views
Sadly it seems the problem of MP's GUI locking up on loss of signal hasn't been fixed since RC2. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-2-496/mediaportal-locks-up-tuning-weak-tv-channel-81070/ I thought perhaps the problem of TVService shutting itself down had been fixed as it didn't do that the first time, but...
Sadly it seems the problem of MP's GUI locking up on loss of signal hasn't been fixed since RC2...
Sadly it seems the problem of MP's GUI locking up on loss of signal hasn't been fixed since RC2...
Replies
Views
Since RC4 it happens quite often that I loose the CAM. I had to restart TVserver to get it back. What I do: watch live tv, stop liveTV, watch a recorded channel, stop recorder channel, start liveTV then Channel is scrambled. Here is my logs after one of these. after fresh install of RC6. I try to reproduce it again tonight but...
Since RC4 it happens quite often that I loose the CAM. I had to restart TVserver to get it back. What I do: watch live tv, stop...
Since RC4 it happens quite often that I loose the CAM. I had to restart TVserver to get it back. What I do: watch live tv, stop...
Replies
Views
yep, but same result EDIT: I deleted the channel, did a full new scan, it picked up comedy central again...but again trying to watch the channel crashed MP or froze the previous channel when I was watching live tv. The preview in tv server config also froze/crashed the tv server config.
yep, but same result EDIT: I deleted the channel, did a full new scan, it picked up comedy central again...but again trying to...
When I try to watch Comedy Central, MP freezes, sometimes comletely and a CtrlAltDel is needed. Doesn't matter what codec is used...
Replies
Views
AW: RC5: Start Teletext in Live-TV crashes MePoClient without 4tR it works well. once again where I have problems doing by 4tR. now I'm looking for an alternative Web interface. thanks for the excitation
AW: RC5: Start Teletext in Live-TV crashes MePoClient without 4tR it works well. once again where I have problems doing by 4tR...
Hi, i'm trying to create my first and hopefully the last Bug-Report ;) MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC5 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
EVR is not supported by the team on Windows XP.
EVR is not supported by the team on Windows XP.
MediaPortal becomes non-responding when you try to seek in time for DVD playback if video renderer is EVR. The steps to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom