Moving Pictures (56 Viewers)

John: Yeahh baby that sounds like the way to go :) Thanks a lot, im looking forward to the next beta/SVN relsease, im ready now :)
John: Yeahh baby that sounds like the way to go :) Thanks a lot, im looking forward to the next beta/SVN relsease, im ready now :)
like i have many trance DVD's its like a movie, but movie about musik, and moving pitures cant find a single one of them.. do you...
Replies
Views
no worries. well, i have those few 'movies' i mentioned in my original post in MP now, and i've made some updates to a couple of entries on themoviedb.org, so i'm well underway :) cheers for the help, and the extra tips. dh.
no worries. well, i have those few 'movies' i mentioned in my original post in MP now, and i've made some updates to a couple of...
hi all, so, i have some 'movies' that aren't actually on IMDb at the moment. a few examples "Michael Bublé: Caught In The Act"...
Replies
Views
LAV has CUVID though, which uses CUDA if you have an nVidia card. If you have an AMD or Intel card though, you're out of luck...
LAV has CUVID though, which uses CUDA if you have an nVidia card. If you have an AMD or Intel card though, you're out of luck...
Hey guys just wondering what Codec packs you use? If you use any at all? I have found depending on what codec pack i use i get...
Replies
Views
i see now that it is happening everywhere, not just moving pictures. i will try the appropriate forum. thanks!
i see now that it is happening everywhere, not just moving pictures. i will try the appropriate forum. thanks!
i am seeing some weird overlap of text when i use moving pictures. here is a screen grab. i can't figure out how to fix it. help...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weird Behaviour DE
Jono25, perhaps you can attach a full set of Debug log files after starting mediaportal and reproducing the problem.
Jono25, perhaps you can attach a full set of Debug log files after starting mediaportal and reproducing the problem.
Im using the latest Beta with StreamedMP skin. Recently added a number of new movies to my collection and find that covers haven't...
Replies
Views
The easiest way for artwork, custom titles, or any other movie details modifications, is to use MovPicNFO plugin to save all that info alongside your media files (NFO file for textual data and images for artwork). Via the XBMC scraper-script you can then do a super fast (off-line even if needed) re-import that will have everything in...
The easiest way for artwork, custom titles, or any other movie details modifications, is to use MovPicNFO plugin to save all that...
Hi All, I have a relatively large Moving Pictures database (~3400 films) with a lot of menu/category customizations (Directors...
Replies
Views
Future enhancement to allow off-line import are already present on the tracker. The main ticket in question = Issue 523 - moving-pictures - Support Import of Offline DVDs via UPC Scanning - Project Hosting on Google Code Which should cover your scenario as well. So you have to be patient and wait, join the developer discussions...
Future enhancement to allow off-line import are already present on the tracker. The main ticket in question = Issue 523 -...
Hello everyone, I really like MovingPictures but there is one thing I either don't know how to do or which is simply not...
Replies
Views
C
I do not want to get your hopes up, but it could possibly be related to a deadlock problem that has been very hard to recreate and solve within the Dispose() logic. The developers are aware of it and one of them is working on a solution. Some bugs are just much harder to find and solve then others, so you will have to be patient...
I do not want to get your hopes up, but it could possibly be related to a deadlock problem that has been very hard to recreate and...
Hey, when watching TV with MP and browsing my movies, MP sometimes just hangs up. Yesterday I updated to the latest Streamed...
Replies
Views
Same... It is the same for all the windows in the skins.
Same... It is the same for all the windows in the skins.
In list view, is there any way to switch off the feature of the movie title turning blue once its been watched? I find it a bit...
Replies
Views
thanks, i'll definetly do that. :thx:
thanks, i'll definetly do that. :thx:
Hi, I love the fact that movies that are missing are "Red" in the config list, I was thinking that it might be useful to tag...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 watched movies DE
Yes, you can enter configuration and create a custom filter where 'watched = true', then in the GUI you can bring up the filter menu and select your new filter.
Yes, you can enter configuration and create a custom filter where 'watched = true', then in the GUI you can bring up the filter...
This may sound odd but is there a way i can have moving pictures just display the movies i have watched as a filtering option?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched Flag DE
As marvenius said already you can compile your own build of Moving Pictures by reading the (extensive) developer documentation on the Moving Pictures project page. However keep in mind that we do not give support on custom builds.
As marvenius said already you can compile your own build of Moving Pictures by reading the (extensive) developer documentation on...
Hiya Great plugin really really like it only 1 thing i need to get working, searched thru the threads but couldn't find anyhting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched entry etc DE
Hi guys, thanks. I did not know about the F9 context menu. A toggle Button would be great but F9 works fine for now. Thanks, Alex
Hi guys, thanks. I did not know about the F9 context menu. A toggle Button would be great but F9 works fine for now. Thanks, Alex
Hi Guys, is it possible to set the "Watched" setting that is available in the plugin config from with the Moving Pictures GUI...
Replies
Views
This is already an issue on our tracker. You should probably browse through the planned enhancements if you are curious what is on the horizon.
This is already an issue on our tracker. You should probably browse through the planned enhancements if you are curious what is on...
feature request: to complete the movie theater experience... * what about a watched folder that contains nothing but movie...
Replies
Views
Great, guess its time to close this thread.... :thx:
Great, guess its time to close this thread.... :thx:
This warning won't apply to many people but if you are planning on trying out the Windows 7 Beta with Mediaportal, Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
I have a problem that when accessing MovingPictures it seems randomly spin up drives on my server and wait for up to a minute to do so. I have my movies served from a server with 10 HDD that are configured to spin down when not in use with UNC shares used to access the movies there on. The problem I'm having is that since moving...
I have a problem that when accessing MovingPictures it seems randomly spin up drives on my server and wait for up to a minute to do...
I have a problem that when accessing MovingPictures it seems randomly spin up drives on my server and wait for up to a minute to do...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use VSO Media Player as my External Player for Blu-ray. I think for the beginning part I got it going. It launches & plays if the movie is chosen from the main list. So the first hurdle for me is cleared. Now there are a couple of other questions I'm not sure of. Doesn't seem like anyone uses this when I searched...
I'm trying to use VSO Media Player as my External Player for Blu-ray. I think for the beginning part I got it going. It launches...
I'm trying to use VSO Media Player as my External Player for Blu-ray. I think for the beginning part I got it going. It launches...
Replies
Views
Yup, that subdomain gives better results when looking for "Also Known As" matches.
Yup, that subdomain gives better results when looking for "Also Known As" matches.
i run vyprvpn, and when its on, importer cannot find anything, as soon as i turn it off, importer find matches and i can approve...
Replies
Views
FINALLY SORTED!! Turned out that the audio renderer setting in the DVD config settings was set to DirectSound. Flicked it over to MP audio renderer and it worked perfectly again. Looks like vob files which have dvd rip folder structures (video_ts etc) in moving pictures use the DVD settings rather than Video settings. :)
FINALLY SORTED!! Turned out that the audio renderer setting in the DVD config settings was set to DirectSound. Flicked it over to...
I'm running mp1.9 with latest version of Moving Pictures and have just started having the issue of dvd ripped movies having no...
Replies
Views
Hello I have also reported same problem ( bugs ) on https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/installation-configuration-support-53/windows-regional-settings-mess-up-almost-everything-72537/#post527042 https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/solved-database-empty-72477/
Hello I have also reported same problem ( bugs ) on...
The screenshot says it all: If I change my regional settings to English (United States), everything shows as normal but it tries...
Replies
Views
Thanks for looking into this, I myself am happy to wait for stable v1.0, as it only happens to one movie. Thanks
Thanks for looking into this, I myself am happy to wait for stable v1.0, as it only happens to one movie. Thanks
nearly all my backdrops have some sort of virus any idea's?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Virtual CloneDrive DE
Changed to Deamon Tools. Working fine now! Thanks anyway.
Changed to Deamon Tools. Working fine now! Thanks anyway.
I'm using Virtual CloneDrive to mount my isos and img files, but it always show the same image: if I change from isos it starts...
Replies
Views
The StreamedMP skin provides a very similar layout for filmstrip view for Moving Pictures.
The StreamedMP skin provides a very similar layout for filmstrip view for Moving Pictures.
I think the attached thumbnail is one of the views from MyFilms. It closely resembles the "fanart" view in Mediastream for XBMC...
Replies
Views
Here are my logs. First I played 3:10 Yuma from local disc without a problem, after that i tried blood diamond from external HDD and it didn't worked. I hope you see something!
Here are my logs. First I played 3:10 Yuma from local disc without a problem, after that i tried blood diamond from external HDD...
Hi! I have a weird problem! I have all my DVD Rips on an external HDD. With video_ts structure. Importing of the movies...
Replies
Views
So you ask me to break something that is fixed ;-) Gonna try later on, if I can reproduce it and post some logs.
So you ask me to break something that is fixed ;-) Gonna try later on, if I can reproduce it and post some logs.
Hi there, Is it possible to show my movies that are in VIDEO_TS maps (so Vob-files) in Moving Pictures? It now only shows the...
Replies
Views
Well thank you for the explanation. I believed that MovPic had this feature somewhere. Thank you also for the 'mtm.exe' tip, but it'll be annoying to me to do it manually every time. Maybe I'll try to do it in a batch file, but I think this feature should be in MovPic, so I'll also add the request. Regards :)
Well thank you for the explanation. I believed that MovPic had this feature somewhere. Thank you also for the 'mtm.exe' tip, but...
Hi everybody, I have one folder with my home videos (no artwork, no metadata), and I’ve set it to see this videos within...
Replies
Views
Small question. MovingPictures is the only plugin that worked great from day one I started to use it. Even with my movies spread on internal and external harddrive. And even if I move a few movies to external, the database stays up to date (TV-Series shows them double!). So thats all great! Now the q: if I insert a DVD datadisc...
Small question. MovingPictures is the only plugin that worked great from day one I started to use it. Even with my movies spread...
Small question. MovingPictures is the only plugin that worked great from day one I started to use it. Even with my movies spread...
Replies
Views
If you have any custom remote buttons left, you can assign one to: MediaPortal config -> Remote -> Find the 'Mapping' for the remote you use -> Locate custom button you want to adjust/edit -> "All Layers" -> Condition = "No Condition" -> Action = "Window" + "Fullscreen Video" Be sure to 'OK' all the dialogs, so that MediaPortal...
If you have any custom remote buttons left, you can assign one to: MediaPortal config -> Remote -> Find the 'Mapping' for the...
Hi all Turned on the Mediacenter today for my daughter and Moving Pictures suddenly isn't starting movies full screen. Instead...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Formats? DE
I've got MP 1 and Moving-Pictures installed using the PureVision skin. Everything seems to work fine from Moving Pictures until I select one of my movies (all ISOs). I see the Daemon Tools timer on the screen telling me it's mounting, then the moving doesn't start playing. This works fine using standard "Video" selection withing...
I've got MP 1 and Moving-Pictures installed using the PureVision skin. Everything seems to work fine from Moving Pictures until I...
Hi Can you tell me what video formats moving pitures will be able to read? Do I need to convert all my movies to avi? Now...
Replies
Views
It had finally finished by the time I got home from work, but I ran 2 movies back through the importer after finally finding where this particular setting was, and it definitely appeared to run faster, so BIG thanks for that. Now if only I could figure out how it had turned on in the first place, given I didn't even know about that...
It had finally finished by the time I got home from work, but I ran 2 movies back through the importer after finally finding where...
Hi all, Having a bit of a problem with Moving Pictures 1.5. I've just rebuilt a machine that decided to crap itself and had a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom