Moving Pictures (46 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Wiki down? DE
It is not just you. Probably got shut down alongside follw.it due to lost interest by the original developers. Thought for sure moving-pictures.tv would be safe guarded, or at leat some notification that this was going to happen, so that all the site content could be preserved and duplicated to Google Code site. At least the Archive...
It is not just you. Probably got shut down alongside follw.it due to lost interest by the original developers. Thought for sure...
Hey together, any info about what happened to the official wiki site? It keeps on timing out for me. Is it offline? Is it just me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] vob files (dvd rips) no audio (1 Viewer) DE
FINALLY SORTED!! Turned out that the audio renderer setting in the DVD config settings was set to DirectSound. Flicked it over to MP audio renderer and it worked perfectly again. Looks like vob files which have dvd rip folder structures (video_ts etc) in moving pictures use the DVD settings rather than Video settings. :)
FINALLY SORTED!! Turned out that the audio renderer setting in the DVD config settings was set to DirectSound. Flicked it over to...
I'm running mp1.9 with latest version of Moving Pictures and have just started having the issue of dvd ripped movies having no...
Replies
Views
@IndoDanny first off the MediaPortal-Error log file contain errors that you have incompatible plugins. Meaning you upgraded MediaPortal without upgrading all the plugins to be compatible. That is asking for trouble and can actually be a reason for unexpected/unstable behaviour. Then a bunch of SQLite errors appear, which usually...
@IndoDanny first off the MediaPortal-Error log file contain errors that you have incompatible plugins. Meaning you upgraded...
I have this problem already for months with moving pictures. I thought if I would wait a while the bug would be fixed, but...
Replies
Views
@Parkan, any MovPic that does the actual importing will display movies immediatly after they are added. You will have to ask the developers of MPSync for a solution to properly use the MovPic API to simulate/activate the same action. Running server+client is unsupported by MovPic as-is, but otherwise MediaPortal v2 might be a solution...
@Parkan, any MovPic that does the actual importing will display movies immediatly after they are added. You will have to ask the...
Hello. How to reload all movies from database on each start plugin form main screen? I have home server with my media and master...
Replies
Views
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9 / 4x3] Thanks
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9...
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9...
Replies
Views
No, here is the log. I tested it on 2 movies ("Planet Erde - Das ultimative Porträt unseres Planeten" and the last one is "Das Weltnaturerbe - Schätze unserer Erde") where each has 5 BDs. Each movie has a problem on one BD, see the log with the detailed error. Watching all the BDs is no problem. It didn't take an effect.
No, here is the log. I tested it on 2 movies ("Planet Erde - Das ultimative Porträt unseres Planeten" and the last one is "Das...
I have 5 Bluray Discs which are grouped as a collection in MovPic config. Everything works like a charm how it should be. But I...
Replies
Views
*edit2* Yeah, I had to install the IMDB+ plugin and run it to update the scraper. That fixed it.
*edit2* Yeah, I had to install the IMDB+ plugin and run it to update the scraper. That fixed it.
I think this started happening when I updated the plugin recently.*edit*Actually, I think this is an issue with the IMDB+ scraper...
Replies
Views
There is also the IMDB+ scraper which can automatically set the name of movies on import, it already has a very big database of renames, and the Rambo movies are in that database as. <rename id="tt0083944" title="Rambo: First Blood I" /> <rename id="tt0089880" title="Rambo: First Blood II" /> <rename id="tt0095956" title="Rambo...
There is also the IMDB+ scraper which can automatically set the name of movies on import, it already has a very big database of...
There are now grouping the possibility movies? Example: Select Rambo and then all the films are (Rambo Part 1, 2, etc.). displayed.
Replies
Views
I have made backups of my databases and hopefully I can catch this problem. This only happens to my movies located on one of my harddrives. Even though I have TV show located on the same drive, they are unaffected when I move new shows in. It might be that while adding movie's I have MP open which didn't cross my mind at first until...
I have made backups of my databases and hopefully I can catch this problem. This only happens to my movies located on one of my...
I am having a problem where all of my movies located on a specific harddrive are dropped from my database after I add or change any...
Replies
Views
A restore pf my MovingPictures DB to a older version sorted it out for me, all movies updating now
A restore pf my MovingPictures DB to a older version sorted it out for me, all movies updating now
After updating to MP 1.9.0 I've tried sending files to the importer while in the GUI. More often than not at the notification...
Replies
Views
M
Thanks! That worked. That was simple enough.
Thanks! That worked. That was simple enough.
Guys, I have a little over 400 movies and I want to mark them all as Unwatched. As far as I know there is now way to do this via...
Replies
Views
You can already do this if you have the Trakt plugin installed. It also has the benefit of it being able to sync across multiple installs and online.
You can already do this if you have the Trakt plugin installed. It also has the benefit of it being able to sync across multiple...
It would be really cool to be able to add / remove a movie to a whitelist filter via the skin. As it stands today, I have to start...
Replies
Views
You did not mention you had an external database. There are scraper-script solutions for many offline external database systems, check the list of build in solutions (MyFilms is supported), or check the forum for additional ones.
You did not mention you had an external database. There are scraper-script solutions for many offline external database systems...
If I have a DVD collection (in the library and not hardisk) and I would put them in the archive of Moving Pictures as I do?
Replies
Views
Did you try the newest trakt plugin? @ltfearme did a lot of work on it after they changed the api. I had no time to check, but now it even syncs the playing position/resume time, which I think is a killer feature as all of the for MP available sync solutions did not work for me.
Did you try the newest trakt plugin? @ltfearme did a lot of work on it after they changed the api. I had no time to check, but now...
Hi there, maybe the most of you have seen that follw.it is shutting down scheduled for the 30. September, althought the Website is...
Replies
Views
Hi! I want to play a found trailer in the small preview control in top of the screen when a movie is selected. I changed the code to do this and it works as expected. But when the trailer is playing and i want to start the movie, MP is freezing. When the trailer isn't playing, the movie starts as expected. MovingPicturesGUI...
Hi! I want to play a found trailer in the small preview control in top of the screen when a movie is selected. I changed the code...
Hi! I want to play a found trailer in the small preview control in top of the screen when a movie is selected. I changed the code...
Replies
Views
Solved it myself. I try to explain what I did, just in case sombody likes to know. I wanted my list in MovPic look loke this: How I changed the code in the movingpictures.fanart.facade.xml. <id>50</id> <onleft>3</onleft> <onright>3</onright> <width>600</width> <posX>1380</posX> <posY>572</posY> <height>510</height>...
Solved it myself. I try to explain what I did, just in case sombody likes to know. I wanted my list in MovPic look loke this...
Hi. I need help from a Pro. Or somebody who is smarter than me. I tried to decrease the width of the Movielist. I know that there...
Replies
Views
Hi allerseits, vielen Dank an alle beteiligten grabber-Checker, nach einiger Suche finde ich hier die Lösung! Einen kleinen Bug habe ich gefunden: das <certification> flag aus der nfo wurde nicht übernommen. Der reguläre Ausdruck im grabber script scheint mit fehlerhaft zu sein: <set name="rx_certification"> <![CDATA[...
Hi allerseits, vielen Dank an alle beteiligten grabber-Checker, nach einiger Suche finde ich hier die Lösung! Einen kleinen Bug...
Hi Everybody. First things first. I'm a silent listener of the MP Forums since Years. My first MP Version was ...let me think...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Launch file after import run (1 Viewer) DE
Yes, the XML that keeps track of the settings is never touched when the IMDb+ plugin updates the IMDb+ scraper-script. But on a fresh install you are back to default settings. The main bug that still exists, and have not been able to reproduce it consistently to attempt to fix it, is that in some situations a MovPic update will...
Yes, the XML that keeps track of the settings is never touched when the IMDb+ plugin updates the IMDb+ scraper-script. But on a...
Hi, is it possible to launch an external file after an import run completes? I routinely have to run a tool to go through the...
Replies
Views
Solved it with help in the following article: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/moving-pictures-scans-new-movies-indefinitely-unhandled-error-in-mediascanner.107859/ Cause; Corrupt field in SQL Database. Solution: 1. Download SQL Lite browser 2. Open database; C:\ProgramData\Team...
Solved it with help in the following article...
For some reason, moving pictures isn't scraping new movies for me. When i open the configuration, it starts scanning, and it justs...
Replies
Views
You have to properly select 'movingpictures' from the far right sub-menu box to properly see the default values. But if you did that and it still showed blank, then maybe some sort of corruption occured, which was solved anyway by you removing it and re-adding it. It's fixed, who cares right :)
You have to properly select 'movingpictures' from the far right sub-menu box to properly see the default values. But if you did...
Firstly, great plugin. I have got it pretty much set up as I want it theres one thing that would make it perfect for me and i'm not...
Replies
Views
I use it myself, and have like 7 exclusions to the "All Movies" category and other dynamic ones. And then I have 7 custom categories that do the reverse so I can still access those movies, but in a place that I cointrol. That way the 'kids filter PIN code' for example is more effective when you have company over and repurpose the kids...
I use it myself, and have like 7 exclusions to the "All Movies" category and other dynamic ones. And then I have 7 custom...
Hi All I know this issue has come up before however from what I found don't appear to fix my issue.. I am trying to exclude 3D...
Replies
Views
@Zorba, it links the DVD serial number to the movie import, so when you browse through your Moving-Pictures collection and 'start' the movie, it will ask you nicely to insert the disc. If you do not care about that, you could simply create 0-byte files with the filename of the movie in question. That will manually import the movie...
@Zorba, it links the DVD serial number to the movie import, so when you browse through your Moving-Pictures collection and 'start'...
I've been using Mediaportal since 2009, but just started messing with Moving Pictures. I have a lot of DVDs and Blu-Rays that I...
Replies
Views
It works for me from browser and from MPEI! Thx! Now it returns HTTP 200 and mpei file by first link without redirection to another location. I still hope we'll receive some more improvements (i.e permament links to all old versions, more readable download link, place to sotre specific downloads like streamedmp patches) to plugin...
It works for me from browser and from MPEI! Thx! Now it returns HTTP 200 and mpei file by first link without redirection to another...
Invalid package format when trying to update from version 1.7.2.1582 Can post logs if needed
Replies
Views
Explain in details the steps to reproduce your problem with logs. If it is not the same as the one listed in the title of this thread then please open a new thread. This thread is for a crash that occurs immediately after playback starts and occurs when publishing skin properties. This will be evident in the logs, so please post them...
Explain in details the steps to reproduce your problem with logs. If it is not the same as the one listed in the title of this...
Hey guys, I really wondered whether I should post it in MovingPicture forum or in MePo forum so I will move this post if...
Replies
Views
Damn ;) No, I didn't on my test install and now it works with Daemon Tools, thanks
Damn ;) No, I didn't on my test install and now it works with Daemon Tools, thanks
Hi, Trying out a new configuration and cannot get ISO/IMG files to be imported but they are ignored. Using: * Windows 8.1 *...
Replies
Views
RegExp is actually pretty easy once you break it up into small groups. Expresso is an awesome builder/tester of expressions, and it also auto-breaks the long expressions up. (...) capture group (?<name>....) named capture group (?:....) capture group, but excluded from results As to the one for you: |\s*\[[A-Z\s,]+\] | = like...
RegExp is actually pretty easy once you break it up into small groups. Expresso is an awesome builder/tester of expressions, and it...
Hi, MovingPictures is acting a little weird on my machine. When I Import a movie from within the Configuration It often (not...
Replies
Views
When I starp MP I can still choose a category, for instance I have one user defined as my sons movies. But whem I choose that category i dont get a ful movielist anymore, I have to pick a letter and the I see all movies starting with that letter.Solved The problem was with the category. When you use a dynamic menu you get it sorted by...
When I starp MP I can still choose a category, for instance I have one user defined as my sons movies. But whem I choose that...
I just reinstalled everything and for some reason some of the categories (all, watched etc) are grouped by starting letter. I have...
Replies
Views
I'm more concerned with using these types of services not for when it was watched, but rather what was watched, so either way, having both running seems good for me. Thanks for all the help in this thread.
I'm more concerned with using these types of services not for when it was watched, but rather what was watched, so either way...
Logging on the website and it's not showing my owned/watched information for TV or movies, when I try to log in using MPTVSeries or...
Replies
Views
How do the entries show up in the log file when you move them? Enable MediaPortal config setting for verbose debug logging to get as much log file details as possible when you do so.
How do the entries show up in the log file when you move them? Enable MediaPortal config setting for verbose debug logging to get...
I'm experiencing an odd behaviour when I have an existing group of movies in moving pictures that I decide to move file location...
Replies
Views
Probably an issue with MediaPortal then, might be related to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/memory-application-error-when-shutting-down.126666
Probably an issue with MediaPortal then, might be related to this...
Since I upgraded MP to 1.8.0 it sometimes crashes when closing down. The logs shows: [2014-07-08 11:26:27,708] [Log ] [MPMain...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom