Moving Pictures (52 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Resume Time DVD issue (1 Viewer) DE
Hey ltfearme. You are right i am also a MKV boy ;) Would be nice that you look at it "anytime" :p pOpY
Hey ltfearme. You are right i am also a MKV boy ;) Would be nice that you look at it "anytime" :p pOpY
Hey guys. I am working on the Plugin WatchedSyncronizer which syncs all UserMovieSettings to a centralized server db. During...
Replies
Views
Update: I have solved it. The issue is in the ByteArray.cs of CornerStone. Old Code: public byte[] Data { get { if (_data.Length == 0) return null; else return _data; } set { _data = value; } } private...
Update: I have solved it. The issue is in the ByteArray.cs of CornerStone. Old Code: public byte[] Data { get...
Hey guys. i want to extend the WatchedSynronizer Plugin and looking for a toggle watched event for moving pictures. In mptvseries...
Replies
Views
When I try to get into the list of categories you can only see the list and are unable to focus on the buttons to choose a category. This just started a couple of hours ago. I tried re installing MP as well as switching different skins with the same issue. All the other moving picture menus work except that one. Any help will be...
When I try to get into the list of categories you can only see the list and are unable to focus on the buttons to choose a...
When I try to get into the list of categories you can only see the list and are unable to focus on the buttons to choose a...
Replies
Views
Did you try the newest trakt plugin? @ltfearme did a lot of work on it after they changed the api. I had no time to check, but now it even syncs the playing position/resume time, which I think is a killer feature as all of the for MP available sync solutions did not work for me.
Did you try the newest trakt plugin? @ltfearme did a lot of work on it after they changed the api. I had no time to check, but now...
Hi there, maybe the most of you have seen that follw.it is shutting down scheduled for the 30. September, althought the Website is...
Replies
Views
Yes, that was the problem. All the movies were saved on one movie entry. So I sent it back to the importer and then they splitted.
Yes, that was the problem. All the movies were saved on one movie entry. So I sent it back to the importer and then they splitted.
Hi, I installed the latest MP Version and added two Networkpaths for my MovieImport, it works fine but MovingPictures doesnt import...
Replies
Views
Solved it myself, found that video extensions somehow was almost cleared...
Solved it myself, found that video extensions somehow was almost cleared...
I just reinstalled windows on my htpc, this time to windows 8, but now when I add my USB drive D to moving pictures it does not see...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Still in business ? DE
Thanks @zoidbergZA , perhaps someone with time on their hands can convert it over to the MediaPortal wiki.
Thanks @zoidbergZA , perhaps someone with time on their hands can convert it over to the MediaPortal wiki.
Hi guys Just a quick question to ask if movpics is still alive ? i tried to access the skinning documents from your site a few...
Replies
Views
Inside MovPic config, under details tab, select the movie in question, and then bottom left corner you can manually load a cover. This will stop MovPic from trying to retrieve artwork each time it starts. Reminds me I have to do that myself as well again :)
Inside MovPic config, under details tab, select the movie in question, and then bottom left corner you can manually load a cover...
Hello, When I open Moving Pictures I get a delay and one of two messages, saying either: Initializing Data Provider Manager...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/moving-pictures-config-kann-nicht-gestartet-werden.129001/#post-1119473 replied ;)
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/moving-pictures-config-kann-nicht-gestartet-werden.129001/#post-1119473 replied ;)
Hi, Unfortunately, I cannot start the Moving Pictures config anymore and receive the following error: Can anybody please help...
Replies
Views
I group movies on genre, so I got a bunch of movies in the same folder, and never lost more then the ones I deleted.
I group movies on genre, so I got a bunch of movies in the same folder, and never lost more then the ones I deleted.
MediaPortal Version: 1.8.0 Description MP version is 1.6; it wouldn't let me choose 1.6 above... Moving Pictures version...
Replies
Views
Ok. i now i understand. Yes, this is very good as it is. Thank you!
Ok. i now i understand. Yes, this is very good as it is. Thank you!
Hi all and a Happy New Year! Is it possible to add the Option to the Parental Controls section to setup a Restricted Movie List...
Replies
Views
Solved it!! It was ffdshow set up as a video post processor that was the culprit. I disabled that and the problem vanished.
Solved it!! It was ffdshow set up as a video post processor that was the culprit. I disabled that and the problem vanished.
I have a little niggle with my MP 1.10 install on just one out of 4 machines in the house. It is the main machine in the lounge...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess, I will try it soon... Edit; I have registered them and they are in MP Config. So I will test it out :)
Thanks RoChess, I will try it soon... Edit; I have registered them and they are in MP Config. So I will test it out :)
Hi, I have noticed that using my Synology NAS with movies is sometimes slow to play/stop movies in Moving Pictures. I don't get...
Replies
Views
A GUI option which you can enable (a tick box) and will let moving pictures to add unrecognized media as blank movies automatically. No there's not such an option. Remember we talk here of building a low maintenance media importer which will offer moving pictures like functionality most of the time, and such a thing does not exist...
A GUI option which you can enable (a tick box) and will let moving pictures to add unrecognized media as blank movies...
Hello I've been using (on and off) moving pictures for years now but one thing that always perplexed me (and was the reason to...
Replies
Views
Enjoy: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/source/browse/trunk/Cornerstone/Extensions/IO/FileInfoExtensions.cs#33
Enjoy: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/source/browse/trunk/Cornerstone/Extensions/IO/FileInfoExtensions.cs#33
I am trying to move all my movies to my NAS by editing the SQL database file. I changed following fields: Local Media: Full path...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Group movies? DE
Hello, thanks for detailed description. Finally it works for me, and with just one root folder. I just made a node, and inside another one, so the first node become a folder without function. The rest nodes are then the collections. and the full path filter with "begins with" made the rest. It looks like this now: C:\Movies\...
Hello, thanks for detailed description. Finally it works for me, and with just one root folder. I just made a node, and inside...
Hello, I know there are some threads, but these are old, and I am not sure if these threads are the latest. So I am using Moving...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot @ltfearme , I did delete the database --> config MovPic again and... works again. Yes, I was playing around with advanced settings :whistle::whistle::whistle: But I swear I did nothing wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks a lot @ltfearme , I did delete the database --> config MovPic again and... works again. Yes, I was playing around with...
Hi, A long time MovingPictures was runnng without any problems. Today I was "playing around" an now I'm having BIG problems. I...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?
Replies
Views
Still dreaming and hoping for this feature...[emoji5] [emoji56]
Still dreaming and hoping for this feature...[emoji5] [emoji56]
Is it possible to play an intro movie from folder 1 and play a downloaded trailer (from the trailer plugin) from folder 2 before a...
Replies
Views
The easiest way for artwork, custom titles, or any other movie details modifications, is to use MovPicNFO plugin to save all that info alongside your media files (NFO file for textual data and images for artwork). Via the XBMC scraper-script you can then do a super fast (off-line even if needed) re-import that will have everything in...
The easiest way for artwork, custom titles, or any other movie details modifications, is to use MovPicNFO plugin to save all that...
Hi All, I have a relatively large Moving Pictures database (~3400 films) with a lot of menu/category customizations (Directors...
Replies
Views
I've recently pulled all my movies into MovingPictures and I set the highest priority import source to the MyVideos importer. It has correctly imported the 'date added' from the MyVideos NFO files (thus retaining the added order which is important as I like to view recently added films often), which is excellent. It has also pulled...
I've recently pulled all my movies into MovingPictures and I set the highest priority import source to the MyVideos importer. It...
I've recently pulled all my movies into MovingPictures and I set the highest priority import source to the MyVideos importer. It...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wiki down? (1 Viewer) DE
It is not just you. Probably got shut down alongside follw.it due to lost interest by the original developers. Thought for sure moving-pictures.tv would be safe guarded, or at leat some notification that this was going to happen, so that all the site content could be preserved and duplicated to Google Code site. At least the Archive...
It is not just you. Probably got shut down alongside follw.it due to lost interest by the original developers. Thought for sure...
Hey together, any info about what happened to the official wiki site? It keeps on timing out for me. Is it offline? Is it just me...
Replies
Views
FINALLY SORTED!! Turned out that the audio renderer setting in the DVD config settings was set to DirectSound. Flicked it over to MP audio renderer and it worked perfectly again. Looks like vob files which have dvd rip folder structures (video_ts etc) in moving pictures use the DVD settings rather than Video settings. :)
FINALLY SORTED!! Turned out that the audio renderer setting in the DVD config settings was set to DirectSound. Flicked it over to...
I'm running mp1.9 with latest version of Moving Pictures and have just started having the issue of dvd ripped movies having no...
Replies
Views
@IndoDanny first off the MediaPortal-Error log file contain errors that you have incompatible plugins. Meaning you upgraded MediaPortal without upgrading all the plugins to be compatible. That is asking for trouble and can actually be a reason for unexpected/unstable behaviour. Then a bunch of SQLite errors appear, which usually...
@IndoDanny first off the MediaPortal-Error log file contain errors that you have incompatible plugins. Meaning you upgraded...
I have this problem already for months with moving pictures. I thought if I would wait a while the bug would be fixed, but...
Replies
Views
@Parkan, any MovPic that does the actual importing will display movies immediatly after they are added. You will have to ask the developers of MPSync for a solution to properly use the MovPic API to simulate/activate the same action. Running server+client is unsupported by MovPic as-is, but otherwise MediaPortal v2 might be a solution...
@Parkan, any MovPic that does the actual importing will display movies immediatly after they are added. You will have to ask the...
Hello. How to reload all movies from database on each start plugin form main screen? I have home server with my media and master...
Replies
Views
Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get renamed by IMDb+. The problem is that Moving-Pictures does not re-apply the article remove setting after IMDb+ changes the title. One solution is to add all those movies to your IMDb+ custom rename database...
Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get...
DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
Replies
Views
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9 / 4x3] Thanks
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9...
I am curious if anyone has created and would share a Widescreen / Fullscreen (combo) graphical logo for my movie collection. [16x9...
Replies
Views
There is also the IMDB+ scraper which can automatically set the name of movies on import, it already has a very big database of renames, and the Rambo movies are in that database as. <rename id="tt0083944" title="Rambo: First Blood I" /> <rename id="tt0089880" title="Rambo: First Blood II" /> <rename id="tt0095956" title="Rambo...
There is also the IMDB+ scraper which can automatically set the name of movies on import, it already has a very big database of...
There are now grouping the possibility movies? Example: Select Rambo and then all the films are (Rambo Part 1, 2, etc.). displayed.
Replies
Views
No, here is the log. I tested it on 2 movies ("Planet Erde - Das ultimative Porträt unseres Planeten" and the last one is "Das Weltnaturerbe - Schätze unserer Erde") where each has 5 BDs. Each movie has a problem on one BD, see the log with the detailed error. Watching all the BDs is no problem. It didn't take an effect.
No, here is the log. I tested it on 2 movies ("Planet Erde - Das ultimative Porträt unseres Planeten" and the last one is "Das...
I have 5 Bluray Discs which are grouped as a collection in MovPic config. Everything works like a charm how it should be. But I...
Replies
Views
A restore pf my MovingPictures DB to a older version sorted it out for me, all movies updating now
A restore pf my MovingPictures DB to a older version sorted it out for me, all movies updating now
After updating to MP 1.9.0 I've tried sending files to the importer while in the GUI. More often than not at the notification...
Replies
Views
M
Top Bottom