MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (3 Viewers)

I was going to go with MyVideos only in fact. But I have two issues with 1.3.0 beta that are making that impossible. 1) MyVideos isn't importing the nfo files created by MCM 2) Two of my four computers won't even show the folders on the Videos screen using the default wide skin To resolve issue #2 I am installing PureVision HD...
I was going to go with MyVideos only in fact. But I have two issues with 1.3.0 beta that are making that impossible. 1) MyVideos...
Hi, I use MyMovies to rip, store and catalogue by film collection. I understood that the new myvideos would allow for the use of...
Replies
Views
Here are logs directly taken from MP and MPExtended after a crash of MP. I did this: 1. MP was running 2. Used Eve to start Radio channel 3. Radio played for ~3 sec. 4. Pressed stop several times. 5. Tried to start live TV with Eve. TV starts like normal. 6. 'Mediaportal stopped working' message appears. MP keeps playing. Doesnt quit...
Here are logs directly taken from MP and MPExtended after a crash of MP. I did this: 1. MP was running 2. Used Eve to start Radio...
After stopping a DVB-C radio stream MePo chrashed. Logs are added
Replies
Views
joostzilla
J
This issue is very seldom and nearly unreproducable ;) It happens sometimes if you watch TV, stop TV, and immediately switch TV on again. Seems in this rare cases the name properties aren´t reset ;)
This issue is very seldom and nearly unreproducable ;) It happens sometimes if you watch TV, stop TV, and immediately switch TV on...
If you move to basic home with actual playing a tv show the name of the show and the stationname are shown next to the little tv...
Replies
Views
Shouldn't be any subtitle filter related change that causes it - exception happens on the rendering stage: Hard to say what could it be - and I dont have Windows XP to test with so I cannot debug the issue.
Shouldn't be any subtitle filter related change that causes it - exception happens on the rendering stage: Hard to say what...
DVB subtitles doesn't work in mediaportal 1.3.0 RC on windows xp. Attached logs are produced in 1.3.0 RC. Does this bug have...
Replies
Views
I suspect the volume OSD is shown because the actual audio renderer doesn't support the control interface MP is using for FFWD/RWD volume adjustment (IBasicAudio), so Windows uses the mixer functionallity instead i.e. it's system dependant - but I'm just guessing really. I'm only planning on trying to fix the actual muting problem...
I suspect the volume OSD is shown because the actual audio renderer doesn't support the control interface MP is using for FFWD/RWD...
Hi, i have a volume problem with MP1.3.0. All sounds and Volumes (also TV and Video) are very quiet. The HDMI Volume Settings and...
Replies
Views
Does that mean that this is really an issue and the behaviour should actually be that one I expected?
Does that mean that this is really an issue and the behaviour should actually be that one I expected?
I've got a setup with two, one DVB-S and one DVB-C tv-cards - Hauppauge DVB-S Card configured as primary card with highest priority...
Replies
Views
Okay, well it is possible you experienced a problem related to this: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3947 That can prevent the service from stopping. I don't understand the messages in the screenshots as I don't speak German. A translation would be helpful. When in doubt, please *always* provide *all* log files! :)...
Okay, well it is possible you experienced a problem related to this: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3947 That can...
I encountered a problem that might be unique to my machine - though it might lead to the problem why the installer can't stop...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with MP GUI because schedules (even without MP GUI running) as well as record now fail. After restarting TvServer (but not MP GUI) everything works fine again.
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with MP GUI because schedules (even without MP GUI running) as well as record now fail. After...
After resume from Standby the TvService seems to ignore any kind of recordings (manual, scheduled before and after resume). I...
Replies
Views
The Code Freeze period would be the right time for that i assume. And all outstanding 'Ready for Testing' issues we have in Mantis now, which aren't going in the Final, should automatically go in the 1.3.1 Maintenance Release.
The Code Freeze period would be the right time for that i assume. And all outstanding 'Ready for Testing' issues we have in Mantis...
Just installed the 1.3.0 RC, and I couldn't find the option to start Mediaportal in windowed mode. Then I tried passing /windowed...
Replies
Views
Hello Monique I was just too slow. ;) Thanks for the extra info. Since I'm not sure of the cause I'm also not sure if the problem will show up again... but like you, I hope the problem is gone. I must say it is strange to see database crashes on a clean install on such a fresh system... Regards, mm
Hello Monique I was just too slow. ;) Thanks for the extra info. Since I'm not sure of the cause I'm also not sure if the problem...
i get unknowen error when i start watching telly. sofar we tried mysql repair timeshift : another directory. stop and restart...
Replies
Views
according to lyngsat there is no 4.8E satellites http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-4A-and-SES-5.html are both on 4.9E what channels are you missing? post tvserver logs after scanning.
according to lyngsat there is no 4.8E satellites http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-4A-and-SES-5.html are both on 4.9E what channels are...
Hi folks. I'm unable to find/scan any channels on 4,8E with my TBS 6984 Quad card. I've got the latest driver installed, 1.0.2.4...
Replies
Views
I will have to release a new Onlinevideos MPE for MP 1.3 final, which does no longer overwrites skin files. Until then - you are testing a preview version of MP, so be advised to follow the tips ;) Problem is that MPEI installer on update does not show the treeview to the user but simply uses the same selection as was done by the...
I will have to release a new Onlinevideos MPE for MP 1.3 final, which does no longer overwrites skin files. Until then - you are...
Hello, yesterday evening I wanted to watch a movie. Than I have mentioned that no video is listed within MyVideos. Navigating...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found out that you can debug the tvservice by the tvservice.exe /debug command. But it does not give more information. Is till don't know why one recording can block 2 cards. See debug log files in attachment. IkkeHi, I already solved one problem. the DVB-S2 cards are in a card group. Apparently card groups are only...
Hi, I found out that you can debug the tvservice by the tvservice.exe /debug command. But it does not give more information. Is...
Hi all, I have a mediaportal 1.3 beta installation with 2 clients and one server. In the server I have 3 tv cards 2 DVBS2 cards...
Replies
Views
Cool - thanks TLD. I'm going to mark this thread as not reproducible. We know that the cause of the problem was files not getting updated. What we don't know is why those files did not get updated... but it is possible that it was due to the TV service not being stopped.
Cool - thanks TLD. I'm going to mark this thread as not reproducible. We know that the cause of the problem was files not getting...
I'm on a multi-seat setup, Win XP, updated from 1.3a. After updating to 1.3b the client on the TV server shows "Label missing"...
Replies
Views
Please disable the entire InfoService plugin, so we know what causes the problem. It looks like you have a write privilige issue or something related to the RSS feed image. Additionally you can click the Advanced Config (bottom right) and check the cache folders (and you can try to clear the cache and test again).
Please disable the entire InfoService plugin, so we know what causes the problem. It looks like you have a write privilige issue or...
In Client / Server environment. If I send the Client in standby while the TV is on, power-off via the remote control, the next time...
Replies
Views
Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4235 :)
Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4235 :)
Normally I use a remote so I wouldn't care but I recently broke the receiver so I'm having to use my mouse to control MP at the...
Replies
Views
Yes, because that would be a new feature.
Yes, because that would be a new feature.
MP version is 1.3 RC Skin version is DefaultWide Start MP Start a video Press UP arrow The OSD is empty If I press left/right...
Replies
Views
:)
:)
HI, with 1.3 beta the green button always opened the startmenu and then in the background mp with 1.3 rc it now opens the...
Replies
Views
greybox, still the same when disconnecting #3 Thanks for the Link, Owlsroost, I might even give the WiP a try.
greybox, still the same when disconnecting #3 Thanks for the Link, Owlsroost, I might even give the WiP a try.
I am on 1.3.0 RC, upgraded from former 1.2.3. This happened before, so it's nothing new to 1.3.0. Initial setup to reproduce I...
Replies
Views
logs attached
logs attached
Hi I've had this happen a few times, here are the latest logs. Situation #1 What happened this time is I resumed from standby...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks for your answer, i will try it. But maybe it should not be under TVServer Config -> DVB EPG, the "DVB" may confuse others as well...
OK, thanks for your answer, i will try it. But maybe it should not be under TVServer Config -> DVB EPG, the "DVB" may confuse...
Not sure what logs would be useful here. The TV guide is not showing the genre colours even though the check box is ticked in...
Replies
Views
We are currently discussing using MYSQL5.5, which uses innodb as default method of running database, this should eliminate this from ever happening again.
We are currently discussing using MYSQL5.5, which uses innodb as default method of running database, this should eliminate this...
Hi guys, After a hard reboot (was needed), my MP TVSERVER did not work anymore After checking the logfile of the TVserver, i...
Replies
Views
There are a couple of issues here but they are not bugs but limitations of the TV server scanning. First off you have tuning details and channels. So BBC One is a channel but you may have DVB-T and DVB-S both with different tuning details for this channel. When you do a scan you are basically scanning tuning details and in the case...
There are a couple of issues here but they are not bugs but limitations of the TV server scanning. First off you have tuning...
If a channel exists in the database and a fresh scan for channels is done then changes to LCN or Channel name are not updated...
Replies
Views
Yeah I get this too but only for about 1 minute after starting MediaPortal. A few stutters here and there whilst Moving Pictures and MP-TVSeries search for new files and download artwork & info I guess. Not sure if there's a way around it - even setting MediaPortal to have higher than normal priority doesn't help.
Yeah I get this too but only for about 1 minute after starting MediaPortal. A few stutters here and there whilst Moving Pictures...
Hi, I have a weird stuttering problem in Mediaportal 1.3.0 RC1 (and beta also). In the first ~5 minutes after the start of MP...
Replies
Views
MPAR causes issues with losing sound and no audio in some trailers.
MPAR causes issues with losing sound and no audio in some trailers.
Watching MyTvSeries - Volume set to about 50% >> FF the program (the opening credits) >> Volume reset to 100%. Using the...
Replies
Views
Same problem here. Fresh install of Windows for new server. Straight to 1.3B. The scan refers to the channels by their normal (RF) number during the scan, in the logs. Once done though, the channel number column in the database gets set to 10000 for every channel, instead of mirroring the RF channel number like it always has...
Same problem here. Fresh install of Windows for new server. Straight to 1.3B. The scan refers to the channels by their normal...
I'he read this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-server.114531/. mm1352000 ask for a new thread if this is a...
Replies
Views
Submitted a bug report fort his. At least keymap.xml should be included in the backup process. http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4266
Submitted a bug report fort his. At least keymap.xml should be included in the backup process...
When updating from MP 1.2.3 to MP 1.3.0RC my settings for keyboard shortcuts where set back to default. I had changed the key for...
Replies
Views
It happened also to me when I updated OnlineVideo Plugin to the last version (I think the 1.4.0.0) I come back to previous version and problem was fixed. Regards !
It happened also to me when I updated OnlineVideo Plugin to the last version (I think the 1.4.0.0) I come back to previous version...
I have two MePo 1.3.0 Beta computers that both won't show me anything when I go to Videos. I get the MyVideos screen, with the...
Replies
Views
That's a different problem with importing channels, which is not what I did. mm says in that thread to start a new thread for such different situations. Why have you marked this No Bug? Surely a channel scan that results in channels not working properly (or at least not getting any EPG data) is a bug.
That's a different problem with importing channels, which is not what I did. mm says in that thread to start a new thread for such...
I've got some problems with my database at the moment https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/sharing-mysql-with-xbmc.116934/...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this. I kind of thought so, with no bitstreaming enabled I'm not getting any 5.1 sound even though it's specified, is this got to be configured elsewhere ? I will also read through the thread, Thanks. Dave.Hi, All sorted now, Disabled bitstreaming and set AC3 Encoding to "Auto" and it works like a dream, no issues...
Thanks for this. I kind of thought so, with no bitstreaming enabled I'm not getting any 5.1 sound even though it's specified, is...
Hi, I am still having issues (as with 1.3 alpha) and the Mediaportal Audio Renderer. All is fine until paused, then the lip...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom