MPExtended (9 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Just did and after uninstalling 0.6 beta and reinstalling 0.5.4 iOS is working again. Both logs attached. If you mean with streaming page the page from where I started the stream, its exactly the same on both versions. Its standard skin and starting the same series from starting page after login.
Just did and after uninstalling 0.6 beta and reinstalling 0.5.4 iOS is working again. Both logs attached. If you mean with...
Hey, first congrats to 0.6 beta. Unfortunately I am running in quite a few issues, trying to sort now the first one: In WebMP on...
Replies
Views
Well its a shame if it is, its a good platform but I would have thought the previous stable version would have at least worked properly on apple products iphone and ipad rather than just giving stuttering playback. :(
Well its a shame if it is, its a good platform but I would have thought the previous stable version would have at least worked...
WebMP 0.6.0 Beta See here for more information on the 0.6 Beta release. A full changelog of WebMP will come soon, for general...
Replies
Views
Great, good to know it works! We already flush the logs after each message, so they should already appear on disk immediately.
Great, good to know it works! We already flush the logs after each message, so they should already appear on disk immediately.
I am trying to get WebMP working on Windows 8. Initially I had a working Version 0.43 due to my upgrade from windows 7 to 8. Now I...
Replies
Views
Ok so just out of curiosity I patched that method and compiled just MPExtended.Libraries.Service.dll I think that's the only library affected by the VersionUtil.cs class and I'm missing some dependencies (Wix and the WebMediaPortal project wouldn't load) so didn't try to build the whole solution. I might be missing something here...
Ok so just out of curiosity I patched that method and compiled just MPExtended.Libraries.Service.dll I think that's the only...
Hi, i'd like to use the webmediportal interface: i installed "MediaPortal-2--origin--Weekly--2015-04-02--16-59.zip" with nativetv...
Replies
Views
good to know, thanks!
good to know, thanks!
Hi! While TV streaming works I don't see any movies in the web interface. Can you please tell me how to setup this? I added some...
Replies
Views
Ok I'll explain what series link is. Basically it isn't something you would probably want to implement as its restricted to Sky UK and maybe others buts its implemented differently in each I think. Its just more something I would want to try and edit in. But basically I use the custom data grabber with the Sky UK EPG Plugin which is...
Ok I'll explain what series link is. Basically it isn't something you would probably want to implement as its restricted to Sky UK...
Ok I have MPExtended with WebMediaPortal installed. I currently use the Custom Data Grabber patch/plugin with the Sky EPG Plugin...
Replies
Views
Hello, it's possible to create user with authorization? For example an user can see only a group of channel, another can see all group and much more.
Hello, it's possible to create user with authorization? For example an user can see only a group of channel, another can see all...
Hello, it's possible to create user with authorization? For example an user can see only a group of channel, another can see all...
Replies
Views
Need a player that will play the stream in the browser, I have not found one, the portal itself has a selection of players, but working for TV have not found. :coffee:
Need a player that will play the stream in the browser, I have not found one, the portal itself has a selection of players, but...
Webmediaportal on iPadOS does most things, except stream. The video screen opens but hangs. I tried starting a stream on TVServer...
Replies
Views
Yep then we have the exact same issue.... Anyone here who has a clue what to do???
Yep then we have the exact same issue.... Anyone here who has a clue what to do???
Hi! I installed MPExtended 0.6.0-beta and WebMediaPortal 0.6.0-beta and everything works almost perfect. But i have problem when i...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I haven't had any time for this earlier, but I finally created something that will eventually be a complete skinning guide: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/WebMediaPortal/Skinners_guide Let me know if you've any questions!
Sorry, I haven't had any time for this earlier, but I finally created something that will eventually be a complete skinning guide...
Will there be any update on how to create skins for the new version and how to install them any time soon? I ask because I would...
Replies
Views
Yes, it will (thanks to @Chris84).
Yes, it will (thanks to @Chris84).
Hi, Some of you have reported problems running WebMediaPortal on Windows 8. I've fixes ready for all those bugs, but I'd like to...
Replies
Views
One more thing - create a new Application pool. based on .Net4.0 with integrated pipeline. If you use the predefined and allow 32 bit applications, the standard WSE Website will not work anymore. If you dont allow them WebMediaPortal will not work. So just use different application pools and allow 32bti applications for WMP only.
One more thing - create a new Application pool. based on .Net4.0 with integrated pipeline. If you use the predefined and allow 32...
Hi, I switched to a Windows Server 2016 Essentials Setup, works fine so far. I downloaded IIS edition of WMP 0.6beta, which I had...
Replies
Views
J
What about using the standalone version?
What about using the standalone version?
Hi everone, I just re-build my homeserver, now running Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard with Essentials Role - so far, so good. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for your feedback, I requested WEBMEDIAPORTAL, not the win phone 8 app. The win 8 phone app does not support tv recording, tv program, music and is not stable. Question is, if there would be any other way via a mp extended profile. I unfortunately not familiar with this and also in the wiki I found no information about this
Hi, thanks for your feedback, I requested WEBMEDIAPORTAL, not the win phone 8 app. The win 8 phone app does not support tv...
Hi all, I installed mpextended and webmediaportal and it works perfect for me on PC and laptops. Unfortunately webmediaportal...
Replies
Views
Will do definately. You'll get full logs if happening again.
Will do definately. You'll get full logs if happening again.
Hi, on my new setup WebMediaPortal isn't playing anything. Anyone an idea where I might have done an error? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Problem solved (eventually). https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/webtopics/2010/03/08/troubleshooting-http-500-19-errors-in-iis-7/ As I was running on SBS2011, I had WSUS running. The above blog suggested an issue with a WSUS module trying to load. Adding preCondition="bitness64" to the following line of applicationhost.config...
Problem solved (eventually). https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/webtopics/2010/03/08/troubleshooting-http-500-19-errors-in-iis-7/...
I "upgraded" my server from SBS 2008 to SBS 2011 a few weeks ago (which is based on 2008 R2 and uses IIS7.5). The website and...
Replies
Views
The Direct profile currently uses the VLC browser plugin, so if you don't have that installed in Chrome or IE it doesn't work.
The Direct profile currently uses the VLC browser plugin, so if you don't have that installed in Chrome or IE it doesn't work.
Would it be possible to add HTML5-Video Tag for *.mp4;*.webM;*.ogg Files. I have many mp4 files in my Video-Folder. When watching...
Replies
Views
It seems to be that flash is required, so all windows phone users as well as the apple users can not use webmediaportal?!
It seems to be that flash is required, so all windows phone users as well as the apple users can not use webmediaportal?!
Hi, ich benutze das WebMediaPortal in Verbindung mit MPExtended. Gibt es die Möglichkeit im WebMediaPortal auch .m4a Dateien zu...
Replies
Views
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any titel from my music. (Video or TV-Streaming are not in use at the moment) The JWPlayer occurs an Error #2032. The Flash HQ or Flash Medium brings the following error: 'Video not found...
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any...
Hi all, (sry about my english -.-) i can Access my webmediaportal via Webbrowser (ie). All things are great. But i can't play any...
Replies
Views
It looks like WebMP fails to connect to the service; while the service fails to connect with MySQL.. Do you have anything strange in your MySQL setup?
It looks like WebMP fails to connect to the service; while the service fails to connect with MySQL.. Do you have anything strange...
Hi, I'm trying to install WebMediaPortal on WSBS2008 IIS7. I've followed the instructions on the Wiki, but get the following...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure Direct isn't going to work due to limited codec support. Anyway, I expect that WebMP doesn't support any way to stream to SMARTV curently, and will need some customization to get that working.
I'm pretty sure Direct isn't going to work due to limited codec support. Anyway, I expect that WebMP doesn't support any way to...
Hello, My Webmediaportal with VLC-player is OK. But i want to use "HTTP Live Streaming". How can I do that? Can anyone help me...
Replies
Views
I tried out Mediaportal 2 and notices that this seemed to replace somre of the Mediaportal 1 files, any after thsi install the TC Shows and Movies links work in WebMedia Portal. Peter
I tried out Mediaportal 2 and notices that this seemed to replace somre of the Mediaportal 1 files, any after thsi install the TC...
Hi I have webmediaportal load as well as Moving Pictures and MP TV Seires. MediaPortal 1.2.2 MP extended 0.4.3 Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Fixed for 0.5.2, thanks.
Fixed for 0.5.2, thanks.
Hi all Everytime i try to Play Music i get this Error, can someone help`? WebMediaPortal version 0.5.1 (commit bfb2c36)...
Replies
Views
Oh hai guys Glad to see this is still progressing! Sorry I haven't had any time to dedicate to this! I do hope to have some time in December, but alas I am still burdened with financial woes. I'll keep you guys posted.
Oh hai guys Glad to see this is still progressing! Sorry I haven't had any time to dedicate to this! I do hope to have some time...
I earn a lot of my income from web design; so I'd like to offer my opinions and assistance. First and foremost, I'm going to have...
Replies
Views
Thank you, now it works like a charm (locally that is, havent tested remote yet) :)
Thank you, now it works like a charm (locally that is, havent tested remote yet) :)
When I try to access files (music/movies) on my WebMediaPortal it refers to a network share. All music and movies are located at a...
Replies
Views
Sorry, the other topic was supposed to be about the service, not WebMediaPortal. In any case, I'm not really sure what the problem is. When does it crash? When you're using it for a bit? Or when you restart the server? Also, could you please post the full information in the event viewer (don't translate them if they're in German)?
Sorry, the other topic was supposed to be about the service, not WebMediaPortal. In any case, I'm not really sure what the...
Hello have also since the update to 0.5.1 the problem with occasional failures of the system. When I select on the Ipad or the...
Replies
Views
You are right ... but i saw many post where the problem is the same. So i think many people are interested to find the root cause. The problem of a forum is, that most the times only people with problems writing something. So people where everything is working will be on "mute". What i miss is a dedicated tread where we can collect...
You are right ... but i saw many post where the problem is the same. So i think many people are interested to find the root cause...
I have a problem with VLC Direct streaming with WebMediaPortal. It does not work - VLC in browser will just show black screen with...
Replies
Views
Hi there, As usual you are right.. MPTV Series kinda hides it by using previous images for missing ones. Thanks for the quick reply :) J.
Hi there, As usual you are right.. MPTV Series kinda hides it by using previous images for missing ones. Thanks for the quick...
Hi there, I am running MePo 1.2.3 on W7 with MPE WebEdition 0.4.3 On the home screen I do not get any of the 4 cover/graphics...
Replies
Views
Sorry, there is already a thread about this topic.
Replies
Views
Err I sorted it, not really sure how though. Opened some other ports to do with WiFiRemote and restarted the services I think. :p
Err I sorted it, not really sure how though. Opened some other ports to do with WiFiRemote and restarted the services I think. :p
Hi guys, I've installed MPExtended and WebMediaPortal and all seems fine on my HTPC - I can access the web interface via...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom