MPExtended (7 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
fully agree with the fact that RTSP over WAN doesn't make much sense...so i am more than happy with the current solution. And at home i use a different profile in aMPdroid using the local IP, and then it works fine. Thanks, Jens
fully agree with the fact that RTSP over WAN doesn't make much sense...so i am more than happy with the current solution. And at...
Hi There, I love this solution and it works great as long as i run the TV clients and server on the same network (192.168.0.xx)...
Replies
Views
I realize that I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but I was searching to see if this functionality existed and came across this thread. Based on the last post, it looked like something was in the works, but that was over a year ago. Add me to the list of people who would love if this could be something added to the...
I realize that I'm resurrecting an old thread here, but I was searching to see if this functionality existed and came across this...
Mod: This has been split out of the WebMP discussion thread I will post my feature request here then (as you still havent told me...
Replies
Views
No, the problem is the authentication your network drive. MPExtended needs to authenticated with the server to access the network drive. You need to configure those credentials in the MPExtended Configuration itself, here.
No, the problem is the authentication your network drive. MPExtended needs to authenticated with the server to access the network...
Hi all: Installed everything according to the instructions. I can access to my media but so far I can't get anything to play...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for posting the solution!!! It would have been really annoying to find this on my own.
Thank you so much for posting the solution!!! It would have been really annoying to find this on my own.
Hi folks, I have a massive setup problem with WebMediaPortal IIS edition. I am trying to install a .5 test version, but I guess...
Replies
Views
Would have been cool, but no. For this, and a few other reasons, I moved on to Channels DVR. More or less the same idea though, as I'm using Channels as a backend for Plex with xTeVe as a virtual tuner. I've lost touch somewhat with what's going on with MePo, but Channels is being very actively developed (which is key, as there's a...
Would have been cool, but no. For this, and a few other reasons, I moved on to Channels DVR. More or less the same idea though...
Love MediaPortal 1! I've been using it for years, originally with the MePo client and for the last few years as a backend for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have read this feature request. My first thought about this was: Good Idea, but would it not be better te enable the TV-Server to use IP-TV with authentication? Then I have fount this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dvb-ip-mediaportal-iptv-source-filter.96726/ I have not read all the postings in...
Hello, I have read this feature request. My first thought about this was: Good Idea, but would it not be better te enable the...
Hi Since MediaPortal experimental IPTV filter can't handle authentication I like would like to propose the following feature...
Replies
Views
The developer of iPimp got a little baby so iPimp is ... not dead... but paused.
The developer of iPimp got a little baby so iPimp is ... not dead... but paused.
Hi, what a great plugin! Are there plans to get support for Apple devices like iPhone or iPad? I'm not able to play content via...
Replies
Views
This should be fixed in the just-released 0.5.3 :)
This should be fixed in the just-released 0.5.3 :)
Hi Have just tryed to setup MPExtended WebMediaPortal on a standalone TV server. Installing MPExtended service vent OK, but when I...
Replies
Views
Well, MPExt. works fairly well and can be regarded as stable. Can't say anything regarding stability of WebMP. But no one has worked on WebMP or MPExtended for several years. I don't miss much though when it comes to using MPExtended with a client like MediaPortal iViewer. A lot of work is done with MP2Extended and streaming there.
Well, MPExt. works fairly well and can be regarded as stable. Can't say anything regarding stability of WebMP. But no one has...
Hi there, i´m using web media portal for streaming my shows. Everything works fine except video is stuttering even on ultra low...
Replies
Views
Hey Oxan, I've got the same problem with the subs. I think the new topic with logs etc was never created right? I'd like to pitch in... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/issue-subtitles-not-showing-logs.122403/
Hey Oxan, I've got the same problem with the subs. I think the new topic with logs etc was never created right? I'd like to pitch...
Hi all: As Media Portal was my favorite media center and once I want portability I tried the mpextended to see how it works on my...
Replies
Views
You can configure the port number in C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml - a graphical user interface for that will be added in 0.5.
You can configure the port number in C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml - a graphical user interface for that will...
Hi, Installed MPEx OK on Client PC. Everything A-OK there. all tests work. Ran the test on the remote PC -...
Replies
Views
Post your full logs please.
Post your full logs please.
I have mpextended 0.4.3 and webmediaportal 0.4.3 installed. I have the MP-Tvseries plugin with quite a few shows in the database...
Replies
Views
Thanks! That worked great. Here's the sql code i ran on tversiesdatabase4.db3: UPDATE ImportPathes SET Path = REPLACE(Path, 'Z:\TV Series', '\\vault\e\TV Series'); UPDATE local_episodes SET EpisodeFilename = REPLACE(EpisodeFilename, 'Z:\TV Series', '\\vault\e\TV Series'); After doing this, I can confirm it all works!
Thanks! That worked great. Here's the sql code i ran on tversiesdatabase4.db3: UPDATE ImportPathes SET Path = REPLACE(Path, 'Z:\TV...
Per @Oxan's request, here's the logs for this ticket https://github.com//MPExtended/issues/380#issuecomment-15315365.
Replies
Views
One more thing - create a new Application pool. based on .Net4.0 with integrated pipeline. If you use the predefined and allow 32 bit applications, the standard WSE Website will not work anymore. If you dont allow them WebMediaPortal will not work. So just use different application pools and allow 32bti applications for WMP only.
One more thing - create a new Application pool. based on .Net4.0 with integrated pipeline. If you use the predefined and allow 32...
Hi, I switched to a Windows Server 2016 Essentials Setup, works fine so far. I downloaded IIS edition of WMP 0.6beta, which I had...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Down to the last 24-48 hours before the winner is announced.... hurry up and let us know what you think, if you have not voted already!
Down to the last 24-48 hours before the winner is announced.... hurry up and let us know what you think, if you have not voted already!
Official judging has begun for the WebSkin contest, but we would like to hear what you have to say. These votes and the results...
Replies
Views
Ok I'll explain what series link is. Basically it isn't something you would probably want to implement as its restricted to Sky UK and maybe others buts its implemented differently in each I think. Its just more something I would want to try and edit in. But basically I use the custom data grabber with the Sky UK EPG Plugin which is...
Ok I'll explain what series link is. Basically it isn't something you would probably want to implement as its restricted to Sky UK...
Ok I have MPExtended with WebMediaPortal installed. I currently use the Custom Data Grabber patch/plugin with the Sky EPG Plugin...
Replies
Views
try either reenter the login and password for MP extended. will as just having it cleared. should also restart service after change just in case.
try either reenter the login and password for MP extended. will as just having it cleared. should also restart service after...
Dear all, Until today evening I was using MP 1.4 pre-release and aMPdroid was way perfect. Now, after flawless upgrade to 1.4...
Replies
Views
Hi Jan, would be great if you can modify the post with my findings, if you see the same or other problems. Because i´m on WHS 2011 + IIS edition
Hi Jan, would be great if you can modify the post with my findings, if you see the same or other problems. Because i´m on WHS...
hi, I am playing a little with mpextended and it is looking great so far. However suddenly I am only able to stream tv with flash...
Replies
Views
Awesome, great to know. And again, thanks for taking the time to port this for all the other SQL server users out there! -Steve
Awesome, great to know. And again, thanks for taking the time to port this for all the other SQL server users out there! -Steve
I am a faithful MediaPortal user who also utilizes ForTheRecord as the scheduling engine. I love my HTPC setup, but was bummed out...
Replies
Views
Yes, but only in WebMP... aMPdroid only buffers a certain amount of time... This is something we want to change in WebMP too but it requires changes to the web player.
Yes, but only in WebMP... aMPdroid only buffers a certain amount of time... This is something we want to change in WebMP too but it...
Hey, anyone ever tested how much upload speed is needed for the different streaming profiles? for TV Is there an overview...
Replies
Views
just needed to open port 8080 on my router (and/or windows firewall inbound and outbound) and its all working go to http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and put in 8080 to see if your 8080 is open or closed then from outside the network use : http://mypublicip:8080 EDIT: i have a stupid router and it requires upnp for...
just needed to open port 8080 on my router (and/or windows firewall inbound and outbound) and its all working go to...
Hello everybody, I just tried to make WebMP available over the internet, but had no luck :( What i did: - turned the Windows...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure Direct isn't going to work due to limited codec support. Anyway, I expect that WebMP doesn't support any way to stream to SMARTV curently, and will need some customization to get that working.
I'm pretty sure Direct isn't going to work due to limited codec support. Anyway, I expect that WebMP doesn't support any way to...
Hello, My Webmediaportal with VLC-player is OK. But i want to use "HTTP Live Streaming". How can I do that? Can anyone help me...
Replies
Views
Do you have any idea, what I could do? I still did't find any solution... :(
Do you have any idea, what I could do? I still did't find any solution... :(
I have MPExtended 0.4.3 running on a IIS7.5 on WIN2008R2. Today I did some reconfig on my Exchange-Installation on the same machine...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/pre-0-7-beta-mpextended-webmp-bootstrap-skin-by-ajs-hard-way.139992/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/pre-0-7-beta-mpextended-webmp-bootstrap-skin-by-ajs-hard-way.139992/
Hi! I must say that it feels very sadly that MPExtended development has ended... Is it all over or does it exist signs of life?
Replies
Views
Ok, great. I'll consider this "not-a-bug" in WebMediaPortal then.
Ok, great. I'll consider this "not-a-bug" in WebMediaPortal then.
I have Web MePo set up where i can access it from the internet and everything works fine until I try to make changes on the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP Extended DE
If you want to watch TV from a browser, you'll need to install WebMediaPortal too. The MPExtended Service only offers the data for usage by other applications, such as WebMediaPortal or aMPdroid.
If you want to watch TV from a browser, you'll need to install WebMediaPortal too. The MPExtended Service only offers the data for...
Hi I got MPExtended installed on server pc, how can I view or stream TV from client PC. I got following URL...
Replies
Views
Ok so just out of curiosity I patched that method and compiled just MPExtended.Libraries.Service.dll I think that's the only library affected by the VersionUtil.cs class and I'm missing some dependencies (Wix and the WebMediaPortal project wouldn't load) so didn't try to build the whole solution. I might be missing something here...
Ok so just out of curiosity I patched that method and compiled just MPExtended.Libraries.Service.dll I think that's the only...
Hi, i'd like to use the webmediportal interface: i installed "MediaPortal-2--origin--Weekly--2015-04-02--16-59.zip" with nativetv...
Replies
Views
Yeah i removed faster processer as when i wrote the reply i was thinking it was i3 not i5. I'd be surprised if that system wasn't up to the task. If you were choosing a new system then I wouldn't recommend that cpu, but 2nd hand for a good price should be fine. There is information in the wiki about the on board gpu's...
Yeah i removed faster processer as when i wrote the reply i was thinking it was i3 not i5. I'd be surprised if that system wasn't...
Dear all, I am trying to get a HTPC. Currently on a look out for one with i5-2405S, 4GB of RAM and Arock H67M-ITX. I want to pair...
Replies
Views
Well, you can try to go back to the previous version, but I bet it doesn't work. What exactly doesn't work? Does aMPdroid give an error message (and in that case, which message)? According to the first (incomplete) logs you posted, you did a server-only installation. In that case, the movies/tv shows part isn't installed. If you want...
Well, you can try to go back to the previous version, but I bet it doesn't work. What exactly doesn't work? Does aMPdroid give an...
Hi When trying to stream files from host to Android device I get this error: The HTTP request is unauthorized with client...
Replies
Views
Oops, I seem to have missed the last post. EDIT: Uh, nevermind. Multiseat installations have been fixed for version 0.5 :)
Oops, I seem to have missed the last post. EDIT: Uh, nevermind. Multiseat installations have been fixed for version 0.5 :)
Hi, I've getting a few exceptions in the MPExtend service logs that I was hoping someone could help me with. I am using version...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom