News and Announcements (31 Viewers)

This forum store your comments about News and Blogentries posted by Team MediaPortal
Santa-Chris, wake up, wake up!!! ;)
Santa-Chris, wake up, wake up!!! ;)
Just posted a news concerning GIT, MediaPortal 1.2.2, 1.3.0 and Forums. :) ::Read news::
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC6 RELEASED!
MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC6 RELEASED!
1.1.0 RC5 is the last release candidate of the 1.1.0 development cycle. If things go well, then we will release 1.1.0 final with...
Replies
Views
Well Direct 2D is part of DirectX. It's a alternative to GDI/GDI+. If I recall correctly, it was specifically built with WMC7 in mind so it might not be a bad option to look into with MP2. But I guess maybe MP2 is just going to use all 3D surfaces and no vectoring?
Well Direct 2D is part of DirectX. It's a alternative to GDI/GDI+. If I recall correctly, it was specifically built with WMC7 in...
You may have noticed I did not publish any Blog for a couple of weeks or so since everyone seemed busy with the release of MP 1.1.0...
Replies
Views
Have you tried setting the service to "delayed start" ?
Have you tried setting the service to "delayed start" ?
We've just uploaded the final 1.7.1 HotFix to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Yes.
Yes.
You will find the Pre Release version of MediaPortal 1.16.0 on our homepage now. Pre Releases are provided as a way for the...
Replies
Views
I think Dukus had used it on his plugins - RadioTime, YouTube.fm, but perhaps I was just testing it for him at the time. Basically it looks the same as in the Extensions plugin when the orange update icon displays if an update is available (see screenshot). My understanding is that if an extension uses MPEI then they can add...
I think Dukus had used it on his plugins - RadioTime, YouTube.fm, but perhaps I was just testing it for him at the time...
It's time to improve public awareness about MediaPortal! Why? So more people know: MediaPortal offers a free alternative to...
Replies
Views
@MFH Yes, Ares is distributed with MP... but still, all support for Ares is via the section of the forum that I previously linked.
@MFH Yes, Ares is distributed with MP... but still, all support for Ares is via the section of the forum that I previously linked.
We've just finished the final 1.16.0 release of MediaPortal 1. Highlights of this release MediaPortal now supports BD-J Blu-ray...
Replies
Views
Did a clean MP install, no stutter anymore, not saying it was MP causing the issue but it's perfect now (y)
Did a clean MP install, no stutter anymore, not saying it was MP causing the issue but it's perfect now (y)
<p>It's been a bit quiet since the last remotes release (almost too quiet), little did you know - a lot has been going on in the...
Replies
Views
Nope -> File:ARS cucumber.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :)
Nope -> File:ARS cucumber.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :)
Read the blog here and comment below :)
Replies
Views
Thank you guys for that wonderfull work! I did not experience any half screen window issues with hdmi! Great!
Thank you guys for that wonderfull work! I did not experience any half screen window issues with hdmi! Great!
We just uploaded Final 1.5.0 to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it brings...
Replies
Views
Awesome configuration hints. I was really looking for guidance how to setup WebMP in a distributed environment. This guidance finally has been very helpful to make my videos, series and music to appear in the webMP menu. Many thanks for that.:)
Awesome configuration hints. I was really looking for guidance how to setup WebMP in a distributed environment. This guidance...
Replies
Views
Couldn't agree more...
Couldn't agree more...
As we move closer to the final release of MP 1.1.0, and start to gear up for MP2, we have been discussing what is required for the...
Replies
Views
Plugins may be manually installed by copying the needed files to the appropriate plugin directory, within their own folder. One may also use the SVN repo installer plugin, which should be already present in your XBMC installation, or a third party installer, such as the XBMC zone installer. The installation process using the above...
Plugins may be manually installed by copying the needed files to the appropriate plugin directory, within their own folder. One may...
After my last Blog, several users posted comments (thank you all) asking about our Repository or Downloads page and how it could be...
Replies
Views
Use fixed IPs on all your machines. Known problem, a workaround is mentioned in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/wrong-norwegian-tv-subtitles-id.123090/ And for everybody else: Post bug reports in the appropriate forum >> HERE << TNX!
Use fixed IPs on all your machines. Known problem, a workaround is mentioned in this thread...
We've just uploaded 1.7.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
Good work Catavolt, No time to be drinking champaign tho, You need to design a skin to match the promotional video now. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P Congrats:D
Good work Catavolt, No time to be drinking champaign tho, You need to design a skin to match the promotional video now...
Congratulations to catavolt our new Design Group Manager. See the News release on the Home Page: New Design Group Manager
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] Team MediaPortal SVN Access (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, please use the link provided in the wiki: https://sources.team-mediaportal.com/svn/public/trunk/mediaportal/
Hi, please use the link provided in the wiki: https://sources.team-mediaportal.com/svn/public/trunk/mediaportal/
Over the years we started to have problems with the svn performance offered by sourceforge. Especially when hunting bugs and...
Replies
Views
The God: Fantastic plugin The Bad: A minor annoyance. I am of the type that can't stop mucking around with my HTPC... I have lost count of the times I have lost the database of what TV shows I have already watched (fresh Mediaportal installation, reorganized file storage...). It would be nice to have the option to export and...
The God: Fantastic plugin The Bad: A minor annoyance. I am of the type that can't stop mucking around with my HTPC... I have...
*********Note From Author********* First off, want to say for not putting someone on the couch this past Monday. The original...
Replies
Views
Yep will be fixed for next release :)
Yep will be fixed for next release :)
We've just uploaded 1.8.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
Great article Doug! The Development team have really cranked it up a notch or two (at least) in the last 12 months :thx: EXCELLENT! I thought this was dead so it's great to see it's still being worked on :), it's been a big hole in MP for too long - I'm looking forward to seeing how it is implemented :) Dave
Great article Doug! The Development team have really cranked it up a notch or two (at least) in the last 12 months :thx...
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here is your Team Top Ten Countdown of Achievements in 2010, plus a few teasers for 2011!
Replies
Views
Attached, please see all the logs. I hope you will be able to detect why I have these problems: parsing videos...downloading artist thumbs with MHandler... and maybe more Thanks for your effort trying to help me, be sure I apreciate
Attached, please see all the logs. I hope you will be able to detect why I have these problems: parsing videos...downloading artist...
Attached to this news you will find the download for MediaPortal 1.17.0 Pre Release Pre Releases are provided as a way for the...
Replies
Views
Not according to this:
Not according to this:
We've just uploaded 1.9.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
Then we pamper them LOL :D
Then we pamper them LOL :D
I have just posted my latest Blog: The Inside Scoop on Our MP Team - The Fuel of MediaPortal When I first joined the MP Team a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 1.11.0 Released! (1 Viewer) DE
Have always upgraded to the newest version of MP, but without music visualization it a no go for me. Any word on when/if this will be added?
Have always upgraded to the newest version of MP, but without music visualization it a no go for me. Any word on when/if this will...
We've just uploaded the final 1.11.0 Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
It was me ;) I didn't have any addition DX runtime listed in "Programs", so I though it is completely contained. (And btw, the sentence was written in subjunctive ;)) I'll remove this part from wiki.
It was me ;) I didn't have any addition DX runtime listed in "Programs", so I though it is completely contained. (And btw, the...
We are proud to offer a special Christmas gift for you: MediaPortal 2 Alpha 4! Although this version is still tagged "Alpha"...
Replies
Views
updated ..its safe now!!
updated ..its safe now!!
Hello one and all! Its that time again for another video! Behold MediaPortal 1.3 Beta in all its Titanious glory! No seriously...
Replies
Views
We are preparing a new MP2 test release. If your language is not finished, yet or does not even exist, create an account @ Transifex.com now and start your translation. For more infos take a look at our Translation Guide.
We are preparing a new MP2 test release. If your language is not finished, yet or does not even exist, create an account @...
With MediaPortal 2, we were looking for a modern way to manage translation files. Read the complete news article L10n...
Replies
Views
WiFiManager can be found here: MEDIAPORTAL - WiFiManager
WiFiManager can be found here: MEDIAPORTAL - WiFiManager
Hello, fellow MePo’rs! Lyfesaver here, and I just wanted to fill you in on some things that you may (or may not) have missed. What...
Replies
Views
svn is locked since a bit more than 2 weeks. we are still in the process of moving our sourcecode to github and change all buildscripts, etc. to be git compatible. this is a lot of work.
svn is locked since a bit more than 2 weeks. we are still in the process of moving our sourcecode to github and change all...
After 1.2.0 final, the development model of MediaPortal 1 will be changed quite a lot. Have a look at the news to find out about...
Replies
Views
PontusBerg Look at the forum I linked to in the release news to post bugreports - or check if others have the same issue as you.
PontusBerg Look at the forum I linked to in the release news to post bugreports - or check if others have the same issue as you.
While the development of MediaPortal 1.2.0 progresses nicely, we continue with the support of our 1.1.x Version. Today we release...
Replies
Views
Thanks jadz, what you see now is about 20% of what we plan and hope to achieve. Yes I saw you 'poking around' :P We don't have the vbulletin bridge/authentication working the way we want yet. It does not automatically add your email address or group permissions yet. Your current account should not mess anything up, but at some...
Thanks jadz, what you see now is about 20% of what we plan and hope to achieve. Yes I saw you 'poking around' :P We don't have...
The Wiki is now Read only while we test and complete the new Wiki for the next month. Please read the latest News on our Home...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom