TV-Cards (17 Viewers)

Discussions about TV-Cards and their drivers in here
Hello all, I have to buy a new USB tv card and I would like to receive suggestions about which product I can take that works well with MediaPortal. I will use it in Italy and the features I am looking for are (top down from the most important requirement to the less imnportant): 1. dual DVB-T tuner 2. FM tuner 3. video in (composite...
Hello all, I have to buy a new USB tv card and I would like to receive suggestions about which product I can take that works well...
Hi, I am looking to get a dual tuner DVB-T but not sure which to get? I'll be installing MP on an XP machine and would like...
Replies
Views
I just installed the TV Server part of MePo on the central server - you may have realised it is composed of two elements, one being the TV Server and the other being the Media Client. There are several options to choose from and which installation you choose is done at the start of the install stage.
I just installed the TV Server part of MePo on the central server - you may have realised it is composed of two elements, one being...
HI all. Can anyone recommend some DVB-T2 cards (internal or USB) for use in the UK for Freeview HD. Have had a look at the black...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a KWorld UB450T USB TVStick. I know its not the best in the world but its worked fine for over a year now. I have just made the move to Windows 8 and everything so far is working fine. The drivers for the TV stick work fine and the supplied TV app that came with the device works perfectly, so the stick is working...
Hi, I have a KWorld UB450T USB TVStick. I know its not the best in the world but its worked fine for over a year now. I have just...
Hi, I have a KWorld UB450T USB TVStick. I know its not the best in the world but its worked fine for over a year now. I have just...
Replies
Views
Thanx for the quick answer.
Thanx for the quick answer.
I already have 1 FloppyDTV card installed with a smartcard connected to it (with Alphacrypt COM) If I get an extra FloppyDTV card...
Replies
Views
I do all, but not signal.
I do all, but not signal.
(babylon translate, sorry for my English) I have a spanish tuner card of DVB-T: DVB NPG Digital DVTV Studio (...
Replies
Views
Could someone come up to me a computer and do this thing work?
Could someone come up to me a computer and do this thing work?
I need help, what can I do, that it would work in TV tuner? Need for such an error, if I click "scan for TV channels". "The graph...
Replies
Views
Hi All, A few months now with this configuration and I can report that it's working perfectly. No problems. System also comes in/out of standby with no issues. Cheers MPA
Hi All, A few months now with this configuration and I can report that it's working perfectly. No problems. System also comes...
Hi MP Users, especially folks in the Netherlands, I would like to change my MP system over from analogue cable to DVB-T using...
Replies
Views
hi, yes i have seen that before it says my NOVA HD-S2, has motor support but the official site says only DiSEqC 1.0 support. was just wondering if anyone can recommend one they use that works with motor
hi, yes i have seen that before it says my NOVA HD-S2, has motor support but the official site says only DiSEqC 1.0 support. was...
hi there i have got a nova hd-s2 card and it working great with mediaportel for freesat , but i have a motorized dish 90cm and...
Replies
Views
I just bought one and it arrived today. When I get all my other server components I will let you know how I got on. That said there is no reason why it won't work. The only place that has them in stock (in the UK) is www.my-HTPC.co.uk and it arrives in under 24 hours from when I ordered it (using their standard delivery service)...
I just bought one and it arrived today. When I get all my other server components I will let you know how I got on. That said...
Hi, I am thinking of selling my Nova S2 and HVR-2200 and buying one a Blackgold BGT3600 card instead - once they are back in...
Replies
Views
Hello Matt The preview function is a bit hit and miss - it relies on codecs being available and configured appropriately on your system. It works well on some systems but not so well on others depending on what other software is installed. There is absolutely no connection with the performance of your tuner so rest easy on that...
Hello Matt The preview function is a bit hit and miss - it relies on codecs being available and configured appropriately on your...
Hi all Anyone have any ideas as to why my tbs6981 will scan for channels ok and find epg data but won't preview any channels. It...
Replies
Views
He was talking about HD in. A component>s-video adapter would kill the purpose because he would be back to 480i. As far as external boxes, the only one i would know of right now is the Hauppauge HD something box. Expensive as hell and not supported by MP. Like i said, as far as i know, and that doesn't mean a lot, LOL.
He was talking about HD in. A component>s-video adapter would kill the purpose because he would be back to 480i. As far as external...
I am planning a setup with sillucondust network tuner for ota channels. I also have a HD cable set up box with hdmi/component...
Replies
Views
Just have to say that this is a fantastic product. Since nothing is connected to my tv server there is no problem installing a tv server on my testcomputer and still get access to the tuner. If running a virtual tv server there will be no problems mapping the firewire/usb to the virtual machine. It's fast and simple, love it!
Just have to say that this is a fantastic product. Since nothing is connected to my tv server there is no problem installing a tv...
I might be in the market for a HDHR3-EU but have a few Qs before I order. Anyone here runs the HDHR3-EU using ComHem cable...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your input guys. I solved it by calling the electrician. It was a short circuit in the socket...
Thanks for your input guys. I solved it by calling the electrician. It was a short circuit in the socket...
Hey guys, anyone an idea for me: I have a weird problem with my TBS 6981: First tuner has no signal or very bad signal and...
Replies
Views
***bump*** :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cablecard-tuner-support-for-mediaportal-1.112585/
***bump*** :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cablecard-tuner-support-for-mediaportal-1.112585/
I've been searching around for a TV Tuner with cable card support, the only thing I've found thus far is the Ceton InfiniTV 4. From...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ceton InfiniTV4? DE
Has anyone tried this card? Looks great in WMC (as far as their lit and youtube videos show). Wondering if MP will support all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WinTV-DCR-2650 DE
Has anyone worked with Hauppauge cablecard receiver WinTV-DCR-2650? I have it working with Windows Media Center. I would much...
Replies
Views
I know the HDomeRun PRime can be used to capture cable QAM stations when you don't have a cablecard but I was wondering if anyone...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ceton InfiniTV 4 DE
Is anyone using a Ceton InfiniTV 4 with MediaPortal? Does MediaPOrtal support CableCard adapters? It is similar to a SiliconDust...
Replies
Views
I'm building my own HTPC right now and I need some hardware so I can do the following: - Dual DVB-T, HD tuner. Must be USB - RCA (Yellow, Red, White) input (PAL). Can be a feature of the stick with DVB tuner or a separate PCI one Bcause I want to be able to view TV when on vacation bringing the tuner with me, but I don't need the...
I'm building my own HTPC right now and I need some hardware so I can do the following: - Dual DVB-T, HD tuner. Must be USB - RCA...
I'm building my own HTPC right now and I need some hardware so I can do the following: - Dual DVB-T, HD tuner. Must be USB - RCA...
Replies
Views
Please read the wiki again. Support for multi-channel decoding means that a tuner (not a card) can decrypt more than one channel. DD tuners can only decrypt one channel each. A DD card with 2 tuners can decrypt two channels. Exactly - set the decrypt limit to one for each DD tuner.
Please read the wiki again. Support for multi-channel decoding means that a tuner (not a card) can decrypt more than one channel...
Im after a DVB-C tuner card, and came across the Digital Devices Cine CT V6 on the net: Cine CT V6 - Digital Devices...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hello and welcome MediaPortal does not support XP with SP2, so I recommend you upgrade to Windows XP SP3 and try the driver again. mm
Hello and welcome MediaPortal does not support XP with SP2, so I recommend you upgrade to Windows XP SP3 and try the driver...
Hi, Nice time.i have a Gadmei Pci TV card(internal)PT208.i have desktop pc with windows xp service pack 2.when i install its driver...
Replies
Views
Got a TBS6984 at home and it is working a treat. Fingers crossed. The drivers are getting better and the support is getting better too.
Got a TBS6984 at home and it is working a treat. Fingers crossed. The drivers are getting better and the support is getting better too.
Hi Guys, I am currently collecting the components for my standalone server. This will be a dedicated TV Server with about 8 TB...
Replies
Views
No Problem :)
No Problem :)
I have cofigured a new TV Server 1.2.1.0 with a new Cine S2 V6 TV card including a CI module. The Card works well but I can not...
Replies
Views
Hi @ll, I made some change in my DVB-S hardware. Technisat Skystar USB 2 HD sold, bought DVBSky S950CI PCIe. I reinstalled my HTPC to clean W7 Home x64 with lastest DVBSky drivers and MP 1.2.3, TVServer running fine, but I have problem with scrambled channels. If I start TVServer > click on Preview > selected channel work, but after...
Hi @ll, I made some change in my DVB-S hardware. Technisat Skystar USB 2 HD sold, bought DVBSky S950CI PCIe. I reinstalled my...
Hi @ll, I made some change in my DVB-S hardware. Technisat Skystar USB 2 HD sold, bought DVBSky S950CI PCIe. I reinstalled my...
Replies
Views
The cost of upgrading to the better Shaw receivers and buying two new capture cards was way too much money to sink into this. We opted to order one extra HD receiver costing $99 + Taxes and using an old SD Shaw receiver we had on the shelf that has SVideo out to connect to MePo. So we'll just use a receiver at our 3 main viewing...
The cost of upgrading to the better Shaw receivers and buying two new capture cards was way too much money to sink into this. We...
We are upgrading our Satellite dishes from SD to HD. I am currently using a couple PVR-150's with SVideo input and RCA left/right...
Replies
Views
Well about 1 month ago I had the same problem. I finally got an Octopus CT incl. CI for 110€ on eBay... but took about 2-3 months to get it that cheap. There is almost no useable low profile tv card for dvb-c :(
Well about 1 month ago I had the same problem. I finally got an Octopus CT incl. CI for 110€ on eBay... but took about 2-3 months...
Hi there, I'm currently planning my first HTPC and it's all getting a bit complicated about which case and TV card to use...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Quad DVB-T tuner DE
I installed mine last weekend (more than 1 year on!) after needing to clean-install Win7, MePo etc due to a problem with FTR 1.7.0.0 that ended up corrupting the database :( Probably overkill, but it is working reasonably well now. I also set a 5 sec delay on the card to be sure the tuners were recognised after resuming from sleep...
I installed mine last weekend (more than 1 year on!) after needing to clean-install Win7, MePo etc due to a problem with FTR...
Hi All. I'm looking to upgrade my HTPC, which currently has a dual DVB-T tuner (Nova-T 500). It works reasonably well, but...
Replies
Views
Hello Tazzios Which tuner please - the Twin (PCIe), or the single/older tuner (PCI)? Make sure you click "update satellite list" before scanning - it looks like the tuning details may have changed recently. If you still have problems then you can try to do a manual scan with the following parameters: Frequency: 12129000 kHz Symbol...
Hello Tazzios Which tuner please - the Twin (PCIe), or the single/older tuner (PCI)? Make sure you click "update satellite list"...
Hi, using MediaPortal 1.1.3 with a KNC1 TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin the german SKY HD programs cannot be found. Using another card...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom