TV-Server (16 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
Thank you very much Lehmden for as quick replay. As much I looked and just didn't see it...
Thank you very much Lehmden for as quick replay. As much I looked and just didn't see it...
Hi everybody, Just giving a try to MP2, coming from WMCE with DVBLink TV server to watch/record IPTV channels. DVBLink worked...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CHROMEBOOK + VPN DE
I have KODI running on two setups: Xiaomi Redmi 8T — Android 9 running KODI 18.7 HP Chromebook 11-v001na OS Version 84.0.4147.127 (Official Build) (64-bit) KODI 18.7 I am currently abroad and connect to my Home PC (Windows 10 Pro) - the mediaportal server - using OpenVPN client. I also have NO problems using my Home PC as a VPN...
I have KODI running on two setups: Xiaomi Redmi 8T — Android 9 running KODI 18.7 HP Chromebook 11-v001na OS Version...
I have KODI running on two setups: Xiaomi Redmi 8T — Android 9 running KODI 18.7 HP Chromebook 11-v001na OS Version...
Replies
Views
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an additional Digital Devices Max M4, which is a multituner card. From the CineS2 I was used that the satellite signal strength is always 100%. Even if the signal is so weak that I have dropouts (due to bad weather)...
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an...
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an...
Replies
Views
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from hibernation. From the Windows 7 desktop, I pressed the START button on the remote control to start MP 1.25f. On the MP splash screen, the "Starting TV Server" text appeared unexpectedly. After a long wait...
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
Replies
Views
I delete all thumbs for recordings and TVserver recreate it.. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
I delete all thumbs for recordings and TVserver recreate it.. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Hi! If I deleted (accidentally or on purpose, changing the settings for creating thumbnails) thumbnails of recorded shows, how do...
Replies
Views
Yes - It was a problem of SDXC-Card.
Yes - It was a problem of SDXC-Card.
Hi! I'm feeling like a complete newbie today :confused: Since Years I'm using BackupSettings for my MP-Backups. Today I took a...
Replies
Views
I have recently started using an IPTV service. I can scan channels from M3U lines successfully and when completed get a status overview showing the number of channels added or updated which is in the hundreds. When I then go to TV channels to group then and show in the EPG, the only IPTV channel that is there (in the FFMPEG group) is...
I have recently started using an IPTV service. I can scan channels from M3U lines successfully and when completed get a status...
I have recently started using an IPTV service. I can scan channels from M3U lines successfully and when completed get a status...
Replies
Views
I'm using EPG Buddy with MP2 & I'm getting correct EPG data populated. The problem is the schedule seems to be 5 hours behind displayed in MP2's timeline banner. I've experimented with all the setting in the XmlTV plug-in & I cannot get a proper EPG load. Help please!
I'm using EPG Buddy with MP2 & I'm getting correct EPG data populated. The problem is the schedule seems to be 5 hours behind...
I'm using EPG Buddy with MP2 & I'm getting correct EPG data populated. The problem is the schedule seems to be 5 hours behind...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server Plugin DE
Thanks @CyberSimian for that, much appreciated. So having got home to have a bit of a better look at this, this is where I'm at. I opened the MP1 solution and searched the solution to find the "IEpgHandler" interface within the "PowerScheduler.Interfaces" project in the "Common-MP-TVE3" folder. I was therefore able to add this...
Thanks @CyberSimian for that, much appreciated. So having got home to have a bit of a better look at this, this is where I'm at. I...
I am looking for some assistance on developing a new MP1 TVServer plugin, which will in time be followed by an accompanying MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVB-IP Scan stopped working (1 Viewer) DE
Does this extension work with Mediaportal 2?
Does this extension work with Mediaportal 2?
Until recently I had a working DVB-IP list. After reinstalling WIndows 10 and putting all the databses, program data and user files...
Replies
Views
It seems that I have found a solution. In power scheduler I can define under "ping" a "host". In "host" I set the IP adress of my Raspberry Pi. Now when my Raspi is "alive" then power scheduler says that it can't shut down. When the Raspi is not "alive" than power scheduler says it can shut down.
It seems that I have found a solution. In power scheduler I can define under "ping" a "host". In "host" I set the IP adress of my...
Hi I have a Raspberry Pi 3+ with LibreELEC (Kodi). I have some shares on Mediaportal 1.17 (videos, recorded tv, pictures, music)...
Replies
Views
Hey. When I want to get info from tv server I use TVBusinessLayer methods. Also sometimes I need to set cofing with some metthod I don't remember
Hey. When I want to get info from tv server I use TVBusinessLayer methods. Also sometimes I need to set cofing with some metthod I...
Hi, I'm moving from delphiprogramming to develp a application in visual studio c#, and i got this just a button and a textbox...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Do anyone have DE
sorry Claus, just another spam-preparing post with content from long ago Do anyone have or is anyone working on a XBOX client for TV-server 1.0?
sorry Claus, just another spam-preparing post with content from long ago Do anyone have or is anyone working on a XBOX client for...
Hello. I realy love my configuration at home with tv-server and tv client. But I also have an old XBOX with XBMC installed. Could...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVBScanUtilPlugin DE
Not yet. I can't start scan now so I need to debug a little more. But schedule settings are done. Maybe I broke smth after adding it. Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
Not yet. I can't start scan now so I need to debug a little more. But schedule settings are done. Maybe I broke smth after adding...
Hi, I created a DVBT/C plugin for automatic channel scans. It based on SetupTV but works without GUI of course. It is very-very...
Replies
Views
EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG Collector can also extract episode and season info from titles and descriptions for OpenTV (maybe MHEG5 too) and place them into the episode num tag. Perhaps you could contact Steve Bickell to see if you...
EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG...
Hi, I know this post is very long, so I have highlighted some parts of the text as a TL;DR version. I have been using MP 1 since...
Replies
Views
There are a load of posts on this, if you select "What's New" then search on IMDB EPG you should see them.:)
There are a load of posts on this, if you select "What's New" then search on IMDB EPG you should see them.:)
Did the URL change for the IMBD grabber? That's what I use to scrape the TV schedule, but I can no longer find tv schedules on...
Replies
Views
Thanks again, I have just created a new thread where you asked me and included the zip file. TV Servers returning 'No Signal' on fresh install
Thanks again, I have just created a new thread where you asked me and included the zip file. TV Servers returning 'No Signal' on...
I have just reinstalled Mediaportal on a freshly reinstalled Windows 7 machine and I cannot get the live TV function to work. I am...
Replies
Views
I have several installations of Media Portal 2.+, one 'real' one and one or more playpens. Fortunately I can get the real one to work. HOWEVER, on several machines loading the schedule, whether it comes from xmltv.com or SchedulesDirect, the times in the tv guide are off by 6 hours, not incidentally the offset for my timezone, CST...
I have several installations of Media Portal 2.+, one 'real' one and one or more playpens. Fortunately I can get the real one to...
I have several installations of Media Portal 2.+, one 'real' one and one or more playpens. Fortunately I can get the real one to...
Replies
Views
Thank you !
Thank you !
There are similar question, but very old... What is the current card recommend for windows 10 ?. (bettar with more that one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Schedules Direct DE
Because to mark an episode or movie that is available in local collection so it can be excluded from recording. Only one example...
Because to mark an episode or movie that is available in local collection so it can be excluded from recording. Only one example...
As IMDb is no longer publishing a tv guide i need to find an alternative to WebEPG to populate my guide here in the USA. I am...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, i was hoping it was something simple. My mistake was assuming it was something on the server side. Now all the numbers line up. Thank you for your promptness as well. Now all i need to do is figure out how to use my harmony to go directly to the tv sections or the movie section.
Thank you so much, i was hoping it was something simple. My mistake was assuming it was something on the server side. Now all the...
I have a strange issue that i am not sure where to post. I have two colossus cards with two directv boxes connected to tvserver...
Replies
Views
I recently switched to MP2 after years with MP1 following a windows reinstall. I've set up XMLTV as before, using the Digiguide data as a source and xmltv gui. Mostly it's fine but a couple of channels, notably Dave, don't show full length programs, just minute long slices at the start and then blank for the rst of the show. Any...
I recently switched to MP2 after years with MP1 following a windows reinstall. I've set up XMLTV as before, using the Digiguide...
I recently switched to MP2 after years with MP1 following a windows reinstall. I've set up XMLTV as before, using the Digiguide...
Replies
Views
I am attaching my file that I use for grabbing my local stations in Palm Beach County Florida. It works but you have to save it in a separate folder in your main hard drive. I save it in the "Program Data" directory on my C drive and call it Team MediaPortal Grabber. The reason is that every time you upgrade the new install...
I am attaching my file that I use for grabbing my local stations in Palm Beach County Florida. It works but you have to save it in...
I am attaching my file that I use for grabbing my local stations in Palm Beach County Florida. It works but you have to save it in...
Replies
Views
We'd like to, but unfortunately it's not possible without more information: a screenshot of the "very long and complicated" error message log files
We'd like to, but unfortunately it's not possible without more information: a screenshot of the "very long and complicated" error...
I have had mediaportal on three computers with no hazzle, I decided to install on a fourth to record when away, but impossible...
Replies
Views
Hello @mrkk sorry about my slow response. The current version of this plugin is expected to remain compatible with the latest and also future versions of MP at least until the release of the new TV Engine 3.5. MP's Compatibility Manager should indicate if any unexpected compatibility issues occur. As I use it myself, though with an...
Hello @mrkk sorry about my slow response. The current version of this plugin is expected to remain compatible with the latest and...
What is EPG Cleaner? EPG Cleaner is a TV-Server plugin, which allows DVB EPG data to be cleaned or filtered as it is loaded into...
Replies
Views
I'm hopefully going to be able to do some testing soon
I'm hopefully going to be able to do some testing soon
Hi, when you are watching the Tv and you decide to record the current program you will lose the 1st part of the program because...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVWishList error DE
I've discovered my TVWishList isn't operating properly anymore. I updated to latest MP just in case that was the problem, but no. When I boot MP and select Plugins I can't get in to TVWishList - it says I have a missing or invalid file - Program Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\TVWishListMP.xml. I've reinstalled...
I've discovered my TVWishList isn't operating properly anymore. I updated to latest MP just in case that was the problem, but no...
I've discovered my TVWishList isn't operating properly anymore. I updated to latest MP just in case that was the problem, but no...
Replies
Views
If you convert to XMLTV, it enables standard tools to be used for data enriching (adding series + episode info). The PowerScheduler plugin can do the triggering. The XMLTV plugin will automatically import when it detects the file change. Did you think of improving it?
If you convert to XMLTV, it enables standard tools to be used for data enriching (adding series + episode info). The...
Hi there! I'm currently developing TVServer plugin for grabbing EPG from one site and I wonder what way is better to insert...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the update. I am trying with my fourth install of Media Portal. The EPG access has been an historical problem and I am really surprised that it has not been simplified is astonishing. When I explained to my neighbor what was required to get and EPG he said 'F*ck that, way too much to do, should be easier'
Thanks for the update. I am trying with my fourth install of Media Portal. The EPG access has been an historical problem and I am...
Hi All, Hoping someone can be off assistance as this is driving me insane. I have followed all the guides relating to TV...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx has provided a new plugin for TVE3 -> New TVE3 plugin: AVM FritzBox / WLAN Repeater DVB-C channel scan helper It is only for Fritz!Box cable, but i think the plugin parses the m3u playlisits. Maybe it ist possible to enhance this plugin.
@morpheus_xx has provided a new plugin for TVE3 -> New TVE3 plugin: AVM FritzBox / WLAN Repeater DVB-C channel scan helper It is...
I have now 50 MBit DSL and now want to try IP TV. There is a Little guide I have found in the mediaportal forum. I have installed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom