My Films (5 Viewers)

• Poll
Hello, I Use MP RC2 + LAST SVN + XFACE 1.6 + MYFILMS 4.5 SVN It seem to be an Xface skin problem. when i switch to default MP skin movies can be played. I try to install xface again => My movie play files. But when i delete CACHE directory => My movie can't play videos files anymore.
Hello, I Use MP RC2 + LAST SVN + XFACE 1.6 + MYFILMS 4.5 SVN It seem to be an Xface skin problem. when i switch to default...
The MyFilms plugin doesn't launch Movies with MP1.0 RC1, Just wondering how many other people have had this problem and if anyone...
Replies
Views
has been working flawlessly for me. Only thing of note is that if I try an update (e.g. add local trailers) that requires a db update whilst the import is running, it fails because the db is locked. But that is expected behaviour, not a flaw. love this option, seems to be working well. I love it that I can play random trailers...
has been working flawlessly for me. Only thing of note is that if I try an update (e.g. add local trailers) that requires a db...
With the release of v 6.0.3, we have introduced a "Test mode" in MyFilms, that allows you to enable and test upcoming features...
Replies
Views
Re: MyFilms Latest Version (currently 4.9.2.3) I opened a new thread for My Films (MF) 5 testing and moved your post there TLD. Thanks for pointing out there was no good place to post test results. Forum is much better than PMs as you can add attachments etc.
Re: MyFilms Latest Version (currently 4.9.2.3) I opened a new thread for My Films (MF) 5 testing and moved your post there TLD...
Hi I have seen various discussions about the latest version of MyFilms and where to get it. I have decided to create this thread...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Film Crashes DE
so I deactivated fanart and all the problems went away. (logos were still activated) so the problem is with the fanart. the filenames for the fanart pictures I use are all: [original title].jpg Here's my database file: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~ftothe3/portal/movies-htpc.xml Here's the settings file...
so I deactivated fanart and all the problems went away. (logos were still activated) so the problem is with the fanart. the...
I've just installed latest version of my films and using AEON as skin. Everytime media portal launches the myfilm plugin I'm...
Replies
Views
Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12) released ! ;) antp.be > Forum > View topic - [FR][EN] Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12) Soulsnake.
Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12) released ! ;) antp.be > Forum > View topic - [FR][EN] Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12)...
Did you see this?? antp.be > Forum > View topic - [FR][EN] Ant Movie Catalog Unofficial 3.8.1 (18/09/11) A guy is continuing the...
Replies
Views
edit
edit
Hi all, AMC Updater v0.7 has now been released in Beta form. This is a pretty major release comprising several...
Replies
Views
Hey Guzzi, thanks for your fast response... Anyways, is there a chance to do it myself? Some .xml-file, or does myfilms itself need to be changed? Cheers, Nils
Hey Guzzi, thanks for your fast response... Anyways, is there a chance to do it myself? Some .xml-file, or does myfilms itself...
Hey guys, I'm facing some trouble with the included Fanart Manager. For a couple of days I don't get any Backdrops/fanarts for any...
Replies
Views
ok, but currently not planned for 5.2, as it is already possible using "current date" on the existing date field. I can confirm, the reversename navigation was broken -> fixed for next build. I tested Value Views with and without reversenames - and both do work here, also when using first names. You must NOT use "reversed names" for...
ok, but currently not planned for 5.2, as it is already possible using "current date" on the existing date field. I can confirm...
Hi, I have now more than 600 films and it's really difficult to find a film with only a remote control. Seach function is...
Replies
Views
AW: MyFilms and Cover Art See in wiki here or 1st post here
AW: MyFilms and Cover Art See in wiki here or 1st post here
All my movies are indexed in a XML file and use MyFilms 5.1 as my plugin to select movies. I have entered...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I forgot to mention you can specify the minimum (or max) resolution you want for fanart in AMCUpdater > Database Fields tab under Fanart Handling (right below where you select the # of images you want. It doesn't speed it up since MyFilms still has to check each image, but it should save you from getting the low res images on TMDb.
Sorry, I forgot to mention you can specify the minimum (or max) resolution you want for fanart in AMCUpdater > Database Fields tab...
Hi I have been using MovingPictures and its been great. I have always felt that its a bit too automatic for my liking and have...
Replies
Views
MyFilms New Version 4.2.2 Comming soon on HomePage (I just submit today...) - corrected a bug for DVDProfiler compatibility if yours movies have no number in DVDP (put a default one : 9999) - add a password protection functionality for some configurations. Password is asked when loaded those protected configs. You can now protect...
MyFilms New Version 4.2.2 Comming soon on HomePage (I just submit today...) - corrected a bug for DVDProfiler compatibility if...
New version 4.2 of MYFilms's pluging. You can find Stable version here Latest SVN version here New functionalities : - Now...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyFilms & MP 1.4 DE
Thank you so much for the hard work, it makes me crazy using MP without myFilms. Back to normal status. :D
Thank you so much for the hard work, it makes me crazy using MP without myFilms. Back to normal status. :D
when i install MP 1.4, myfilm is not there anymore. is there anyway it will shows up again? thanks
Replies
Views
The issue seems to have disappeared. Don't ask me how. I guess there was no issue at all, meaning that the database was not realoaded on resume because the connectivity was lost (an old and unsolved problem with the hibernate function on Win7 which has nothing to do with MP or MF). Sorry guys, and thank you anyway.
The issue seems to have disappeared. Don't ask me how. I guess there was no issue at all, meaning that the database was not...
This is an old unsolved problem (see...
Replies
Views
I have closed this thread now - please see My Films 6 - Language (string) files/Translations. We need updates (and new languages supported) for final release of My Films 6.0!
I have closed this thread now - please see My Films 6 - Language (string) files/Translations. We need updates (and new languages...
We would like to support as many languages as possible in My Films. Unfortunately we have only been able to provide support for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 bluray DE
Hi Ben - as you know I also made the decision to stick with AMC for similar reasons. I keep teasing Guzzi because he has added so much power and functionality to AMC Updater now that he may as well turn it into a full movie catalog app. Then I duck as he throws things at me :P Thank god for virtual reality! His favorite response is...
Hi Ben - as you know I also made the decision to stick with AMC for similar reasons. I keep teasing Guzzi because he has added so...
Hi I've just been trying out ant and myfilms. Does it support bluray rips? I haven't been able to get it to work yet, but have...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: My Films 5.1 not displaying comments and description on some movies Yes, but the problem does not always occur. I finally found it happens when the above is combined with fontsize 11. Important is the parameter in fonts.xml <height>11</height> Changing this to 12 on problematic fonts/skins solved the problem for me...
AW: Re: My Films 5.1 not displaying comments and description on some movies Yes, but the problem does not always occur. I finally...
Hi Guys, Does anyone know why some movies in my db wont display text in the comments and description sections through 'my films 5'...
Replies
Views
I added the path variant - will be available with next testversion. Guzzi
I added the path variant - will be available with next testversion. Guzzi
Using MyFilms V5.2.0.2132 (I didn't know if I should ask in "testing" or not since I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.)...
Replies
Views
:D thanks!
:D thanks!
How do you setup my films, for some reason I'm struggling and I do t know why. I have installed it but struggling to setup the...
Replies
Views
i'm using the svn version of the plugin with 1.0 RC2 of media portal. I was trying to configure the plugin to sort the movies by number but after adding this sort by item in the optional 1 tab the following line has appeared on selected enreg: Translated Title not like " (yes with the " at the end) and i can't see any movie title...
i'm using the svn version of the plugin with 1.0 RC2 of media portal. I was trying to configure the plugin to sort the movies by...
UPDATE: Latest version: for MediaPortal 0.2.3 stable release - v4.5 for 0.2.3 stable for MediaPortal 0.2.3 SVN releases...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Creating fanart DE
Funny, now I can't reproduce the issue. I tried several times, computer was restarted also. Everything seems fine :) I will post log when issue reappears. Thanks!
Funny, now I can't reproduce the issue. I tried several times, computer was restarted also. Everything seems fine :) I will post...
Hey Guzzi! Thanks for adding this feature to MF. I have an issue, of course :) Since I don't (actually can't) have any proper...
Replies
Views
Done! I just needed some time to figure out where they should all go and make sure the continuity of those threads was preserved. I moved most of the support questions to the main thread - My Films 5.1 released (19.09.2011) - V5.1.0.1468 (MP 1.2.0) and I moved the AMC Updater issues to the My Films 5 - AMC Updater thread. In...
Done! I just needed some time to figure out where they should all go and make sure the continuity of those threads was preserved...
We have posted a Blog announcing the release of My Films 5: My Films 5 - the future is here! The main purpose of this Blog is...
Replies
Views
Using monochrome it's showing on both screens :)
Using monochrome it's showing on both screens :)
Hi Guys, I must be doing something wrong. For whatever reason, changes I make to logorules do not stick, nor update the...
Replies
Views
zebons Can you tell me if in the version of jun this is corrected? I tried but I have the same result. Means the picture does not correct. Thank you Mario
zebons Can you tell me if in the version of jun this is corrected? I tried but I have the same result. Means the picture does not...
Hi all, Pardon my ignorance, but why would I want to use this plugin over standard MP functionality? I've just started...
Replies
Views
Yes, I think Guzzi has cut a looong story short :) Anyway, just for the records: I do use FilmAffinity.es, yet through AMC, because I find AMc's interface clearer when it comes to manage the DB. @ Guzzi: I'll stick to MyFilms 6.0.2 for the moment ;) Thank you guys for your efforts.
Yes, I think Guzzi has cut a looong story short :) Anyway, just for the records: I do use FilmAffinity.es, yet through AMC, because...
First of all, the specs: Mediaportal 1.3 MyFilms 6.0.2 Skin: Default Wide As per attached file, actors artwork does not show up...
Replies
Views
Ha, installing RC3 Final seems to have fixed playback for MKV files (H.264.) Edit: Unfortunately, Video_ts doesn't work. If I point to the first .VOB file in a folder, it will play that movie in My Films, but when I subsequently select any another movie, it starts playing the movie first played again:-(
Ha, installing RC3 Final seems to have fixed playback for MKV files (H.264.) Edit: Unfortunately, Video_ts doesn't work. If I...
Hello guys, I was wondering if you could help me... I’m using the ‘MesFilmsv4.2.6a_SVN’ plug-in with MP 0.2.3.0 RC3 and Ant...
Replies
Views
DBPlayer isn't really necessary anymore iirc, as MP canplay BD natively since some versions. Beside that, there is a lot of different ways to configure MyFiolms on how to play media (internal, BDPlayer, external, mixed, etc.). You might want to check your plugin/process directory, maybe there is a leftover from the past (in case it...
DBPlayer isn't really necessary anymore iirc, as MP canplay BD natively since some versions. Beside that, there is a lot of...
Hi, first of all thanks for this graet plugin. I have problems getting Blu Ray from folder to work with MP 1.3alpha within My...
Replies
Views
That was added to test mode long ago (1 1/2 years I think), when we reworked the MF internal grabbing stuff. Yes, I know - and in addition, there is not so many ppl really interested in person details like that, so it is always keeping a balance between efforts and benefit.
That was added to test mode long ago (1 1/2 years I think), when we reworked the MF internal grabbing stuff. Yes, I know - and in...
If you f.ex. choose to download info for all persons in your movie database, there is no download status in MediaPortal. Ressource...
Replies
Views
No, wiki just mentiones, that the <Items> section will be checked on saving - which leads in my case to the fact, it is removed and not recreated. Migue helped me long ago to fix the setup for that, but I forgot :-( - probably will have to debug MPEmaker :-(
No, wiki just mentiones, that the <Items> section will be checked on saving - which leads in my case to the fact, it is removed and...
I searched & did not see anything related to my issue. I have my start view as Genre. When in this screen, if I press Esc it goes...
Replies
Views
Both Titan Extended and Default Wide (extended)...
Both Titan Extended and Default Wide (extended)...
Is there any way to import moving pictures database into myfilms?
Replies
Views
Hi Brachna, it is a couple of years since I migrated from XMM to MyFilms, and I have never looked back. As far as I know, the only working method is still (also mentioned in this thread: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10472 ) : You have to use XMM version 7.2.3.6, because of the database changes in later versions...
Hi Brachna, it is a couple of years since I migrated from XMM to MyFilms, and I have never looked back. As far as I know, the only...
I'm in the middle of migrating from Extreme Movie Manager to MediaPortal/MyFilms. I've found, that the best solution for me, is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom