Bugreports (3 Viewers)

Testing and bugreporting of the latest MediaPortal 1 STABLE release takes place here. (Do not post bugs from alpha, beta or RC versions here)
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
As I already wrote in this website, (and, OFC, not against ajs and his great work), RED DOT should be integrated in MP, not in 3rd party plugin... I'm pretty sure it will remove all async problems...
As I already wrote in this website, (and, OFC, not against ajs and his great work), RED DOT should be integrated in MP, not in 3rd...
Record a TV program for few minutes then, stop record. Then, you should have this : Clearly explains that, you don't have actual...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom