MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (13 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Re: AW: Audio problems with Win7 codecs Nice work, thanks for sharing :)
Re: AW: Audio problems with Win7 codecs Nice work, thanks for sharing :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Check Mantis Bug tracker... still no. patience please. :)
Check Mantis Bug tracker... still no. patience please. :)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 rev 23209 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: vista32 SP1 and windows...
Replies
Views
I will forward this info to our developers - maybe they have an idea. :thx:
I will forward this info to our developers - maybe they have an idea. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: SVN from 02-06-2010 Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit In the latest SVN, the TVGuide fails to display. I...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using 1.0.2) New recordings are playing back fine and old ones can be renamed as .m2ts and then they work fine. Thanks for your help all Robbo100
Just to let you know (but not as an issue report) - it seems to be working (with the exception of the pre-recorded programme using...
Hi there, I have already posted this question in the CODEC area of the forum, but have had little response which leads me to...
Replies
Views
As a background task that would not really bother me. MP just runs mtn.exe as I ran above. The MP version of mtn.exe has been recompiled but I don't think they changed anything to do with timeouts etc? Looks like something has changed though which is what is breaking thumbs being created
As a background task that would not really bother me. MP just runs mtn.exe as I ran above. The MP version of mtn.exe has been...
This is on my single seat machine running latest SVN (so not becase of RTSP) Every single recording from a HD source (H264 video)...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not waste any time doing so in the Channels tab, but if I forget maybe I'll remember this workaround in time to save me some effort :)
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not...
I don't know if this qualifies as a bug or is intentional, but I found it quite confusing! After reordering the channels to my...
Replies
Views
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mkvs-stuttering-71082/#post515088
Hi zeflash Did not read your whole thread. Just wanted to know if you tried this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN build 23663 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Q6600...
Replies
Views
Just to follow up on this, I disabled the "Drop discontinued TsPackets" function in setup as I had a lot of stuttering in live TV, and I've found out that there's actually a signal after resuming from standby, it's just stuttering A LOT ... but it seems the restart on resume fixes the issue... /Christian
Just to follow up on this, I disabled the "Drop discontinued TsPackets" function in setup as I had a lot of stuttering in live TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass 1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Atom N330 1,6 GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
downloaded lastest available last weekend for testing from hauppauge.co.uk You mean if i can scan 0.8° Thor? That is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far away to be reached from central europe/austria. :D I am tuning to Astra 19.2°E. Maybe ronilse can tune to that sat.
downloaded lastest available last weekend for testing from hauppauge.co.uk You mean if i can scan 0.8° Thor? That is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
You can compile it from sources or wait for next SVN release.
You can compile it from sources or wait for next SVN release.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yeah the sort seems a bit weird but it's not a result of the changes. That said i also had all schedules in one series rec removed but that was before this fix & could be my broken mouse which double clicked & hung which causes issues for fun, have a new one now & not seen it happen again, but will have a eye on it since it could...
Hi, Yeah the sort seems a bit weird but it's not a result of the changes. That said i also had all schedules in one series rec...
MediaPortal Version: SVN24281 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Same problem for me here. mediainfo is slow cause i've to use a powerlan with only about 30-40mbit/s fast enough for TV / Movies but not fast enough for mediainfo. Mediainfo works fine / fast when file is on the same machine.
Same problem for me here. mediainfo is slow cause i've to use a powerlan with only about 30-40mbit/s fast enough for TV / Movies...
Wonder if anyone else has a long lag (at least 50+ seconds) before playing videos ? This also happens with the My TV series plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [TV] Some DVB-S channels don't work (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Some DVB-S channels don't work This issue has been identified as a CineS2 TV card issue. A support guy from digital devices made some measurements and came to the conclusion that my card has some issues with some low band frequencies (DVB-S). I changed the TV card to a TT S2-3200 and now all is fine! The CineS2 card is now on its...
AW: Some DVB-S channels don't work This issue has been identified as a CineS2 TV card issue. A support guy from digital devices...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 with latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but my Cinergy T USB stick failed to find the stations.. I changed the freq back to 697500 and both cards were happy.. Worth noting that some of these are/may be card specific issues! Cheers erosco
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but...
The channel scan does not pick up Nine, NineHD or GO. Details in THIS thread
Replies
Views
Was a little skeptical as these things tend to be quite specific. It has fixed it however :thx:
Was a little skeptical as these things tend to be quite specific. It has fixed it however :thx:
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Nice!! thx for letting us know! /tompa
Nice!! thx for letting us know! /tompa
TV-Server Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Just do a clean install of RC2. If it doesn't work, file a new report in the correct forum (RC Versions) following the guidelines.
Just do a clean install of RC2. If it doesn't work, file a new report in the correct forum (RC Versions) following the guidelines.
Hello, I cannot see any TV channel in media portal, but can see their preview from TV-server configuration. Just upgraded my...
Replies
Views
Just did a complete win7 Enterprise x32 fresh install and have the same thing more or less. It's an IRtrans MCE compatibale remote which comes within the Origean x15e case. It worked perfectly with Vista icw Mediaportal v1.0 In the win7 configuration the IR testtool receives all codes correclty from the remote. The remote works...
Just did a complete win7 Enterprise x32 fresh install and have the same thing more or less. It's an IRtrans MCE compatibale remote...
Although I have search and implemented several "potential" solutions my original MCE Remote does not function anymore with MP 1.1...
Replies
Views
Where is it available? The last one I find is 23684. I'll test it as soon as I can get it and I'll update it here.
Where is it available? The last one I find is 23684. I'll test it as soon as I can get it and I'll update it here.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 FR CPU Type: P4 HDD...
Replies
Views
You mean it's a different size for album art compared to video? This is intentional (but can easily be changed) as the album art will be more or less square, while video won't be. Thanks for testing. Mark
You mean it's a different size for album art compared to video? This is intentional (but can easily be changed) as the album art...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 Windowed...
Replies
Views
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN (although choosing fresh install in setup) and I can finally watch fluid LiveTV HD. I don't know, what was wrong before but now i don't get discontinuity errors anymore, LiveT and Videos are now working on...
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: atom 330...
Replies
Views
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this DVB-T stick has worked wonderfully until I installed Windows 7. I'm leaving it running now for 4 days... we'll see !
Well, you deserve kudos anyway ! @te3hpurp: no, never had the problem you described. At least not yet. And I must say this...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.9, Black Glass 2.0.1 Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
Thanks for sharing/keeping thread updated. Seems like tourettes and co. fixed many issues with tsreader... :)
TV-Server Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: WindowsXP SP3 and Vista...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
Okay, so I accept is as validated and go back to alpha. Thank You very much!
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC1 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. Windows 7 64bit running latest beta of mediaportal. Mediaportal crashes when I pause a video. I need to restart pc for it to work correctly again. I found this post and tried disabling EVR. Sure enough that fixed it!
I have the same problem. Windows 7 64bit running latest beta of mediaportal. Mediaportal crashes when I pause a video. I need to...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit...
Replies
Views
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first beta version : I make clean install of Beta1 rev23491. Directvobsub in subtitle setup : With this version, i can use Directvobsub and Haali to open sub embeded and external, change audio source and see...
Re: No Internal Sub (option with MPC-HC sub) with MPC Splitter Matroska Filter in MKV I have made some test with Haali and first...
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.24553 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still same problem cannot find all chanels from BA 19,2 before i can find 1100chanel from AA and BA at same time now around 200 :growl: here are the logs what i have found. GenericBDAS can not find anywhere.
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still...
MediaPortal Version: V 1.1 Beta SVN 30.11.2009 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP3 full update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Seven x64 - Latest/NoBeta always CPU Type: DualCore...
Replies
Views
Hi, With TV recordings, I use the list view by date, and when I delete recordings using the remote (i then delete then yet) I don't see this problem. I will try to reproduce with '0' on keyboard. However, since RC1 is now out, perhaps you should try updating. I guess the team will only be interested in bugs that are still...
Hi, With TV recordings, I use the list view by date, and when I delete recordings using the remote (i then delete then yet) I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlassSkin 2.2.0 Windows Version: Win7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 3800+...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray seems to be integrated into MP, so i checked the checkbox "start MPTray...". Indeed MPTray resides in the trayarea now, but MP doesnt start when i hit the greenbutton. So thats one reason id like to map that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 64Bit Remote: Harmony 555 in the 1.10, MPTray...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom