MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (4 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
AW: Cannot add Chanels - MP dont find some Edit: The second HTPC cannot find those two missing channels - they are unknown. I think there is a problem with the new DD Driver for the DD TV cards!
AW: Cannot add Chanels - MP dont find some Edit: The second HTPC cannot find those two missing channels - they are unknown. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamdMP 1.6.10.2XXX Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 CPU...
Replies
Views
Cheers mate. That's sorted it. I vaguely that it would be a problem with the database, but hoped that would get wiped when I did a Full uninstall of MP. Explains why I was getting errors about Program this and that when I tried to export with BackupSettings. Now everything's OK, I'll use it to export my settings just in case!
Cheers mate. That's sorted it. I vaguely that it would be a problem with the database, but hoped that would get wiped when I did a...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Marking this thread as 'bug' so we don't lose sight of the issues.
Marking this thread as 'bug' so we don't lose sight of the issues.
Firstly, sorry for not having logs on this one, but I think it is reproducable and a real bug so I thought it worth posting. being...
Replies
Views
Excellent. Well, I have no idea how the install failed before, but unless you can reproduce the problem, we have to leave things as 'no bug' since there is nothing in the information you have provided which gives the team anything to go on. MArk
Excellent. Well, I have no idea how the install failed before, but unless you can reproduce the problem, we have to leave things...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD 4.2.0.0 Windows Version: XP servicepack 3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I just got back from my local sat dealer. He just lend me a bunch of CAM's, matrix CAMS but also an astoncrypt. I put in the astoncrypt, tuned to a scrambled channel, et voila, we've got video and sound! I hope the duration-tests keep it up :) Took a brief test on the matrix CAMS, no image yet. I'll probably try...
Hello All, I just got back from my local sat dealer. He just lend me a bunch of CAM's, matrix CAMS but also an astoncrypt. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamdMP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: i3 HDD: 160GB Memory: 8GB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Build # ? DE
Thanks. Was running 27830 already, so i guess ill just stick to SVN's ;)
Thanks. Was running 27830 already, so i guess ill just stick to SVN's ;)
What build # is 1.2 Beta? Also, i've been running svn builds for ~4months and are quite pleased with that. Should i just...
Replies
Views
And I have now reproduced this once in post-record time. Clearly the circumstances are complicated, and we need to spend some time making sure we decide on the correct behaviour. I think it is fair to say that this won't be fixed for 1.2.0. If we keep trying to fix every bug, we will never get it released. However, I will schedule...
And I have now reproduced this once in post-record time. Clearly the circumstances are complicated, and we need to spend some...
I have my recordings set to record 10 min after show ends, but if I press stop-recording button inside these 10 min, I just get...
Replies
Views
Log Name: Application Source: SideBySide Date: 04/05/2011 23:31:01 Event ID: 33 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Media-PC Description: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV...
Log Name: Application Source: SideBySide Date: 04/05/2011 23:31:01 Event ID: 33 Task Category: None...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Backdrop Windows Version: Windows 7 Pro (32bit SP1) CPU Type: Intel Dual Core...
Replies
Views
thank you all, test what you say. Greetings
thank you all, test what you say. Greetings
When active tv hd channel, often gives me the error: bluescreen STOP: 0x0000008E...
Replies
Views
When VCT is present, major channel is almost never the same as physical channel number. Major is used to cause the channel to be seen as their legacy channel number that they used to broadcast in analogue for the last 40+ years. Local stations get to keep their "branding", and remain on a familiar virtual channel. Once the TV tuner or...
When VCT is present, major channel is almost never the same as physical channel number. Major is used to cause the channel to be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G +...
Replies
Views
OK, I have mine working. It took a moment to figure out. Deleting unmapped channels did not work. I had to use the channel assignment from SD not the TV card and directly enter in the database. Note the entry for 24-2 KLTS shows 32083.265.schedulesdirect.org with 32083 coming from the third column and 265 coming from the leftmost...
OK, I have mine working. It took a moment to figure out. Deleting unmapped channels did not work. I had to use the channel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G...
Replies
Views
Also for the purposes of this forum, I am marking this as no bug. These channels are missing by design. That is not to say we will not change things before 1.2 just that MP is doing as it was designed to do. We are looking at it......
Also for the purposes of this forum, I am marking this as no bug. These channels are missing by design. That is not to say we will...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0_B MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: Intel 2500K 3.3 HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz Memory: 6 GB Motherboard: Asus P6T Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Video Card Driver: 260.99 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: no Sound Card Driver: 6.00.0001.5827 1. TV Card: Pinnacle...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
AW: Another TV-Server-Crash problem Well, perhaps it would be possible to show a message box to inform that tv-server didn't get any data instead of crashing?!
AW: Another TV-Server-Crash problem Well, perhaps it would be possible to show a message box to inform that tv-server didn't get...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 SP 1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
I have now tried to just import one of the problematic records from a new test music folder. When doing so, the record is imported correctly - i.e. with a strAlbumArtist in the albumArtist table :S Maybe the problem occurs because of the large number of music files I have (about 10.000 files)??? Could it help if I post the...
I have now tried to just import one of the problematic records from a new test music folder. When doing so, the record is...
After a clean import of all my music files some artists don't show in the "Album Artists" view. I have looked in the music db...
Replies
Views
You're right 100%. Will add to mantis. ** Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3542 Fixed in SVN 27932
You're right 100%. Will add to mantis. ** Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3542 Fixed in SVN 27932
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide I live in Russia, so I use kinopoisk scrabber for getting video...
Replies
Views
Right, thanks for testing and reporting Thor2605 :thx: This issue will be fixed in 1.2.0rc.
Right, thanks for testing and reporting Thor2605 :thx: This issue will be fixed in 1.2.0rc.
Hi, I now tried to manually add a dvb-c channel. But there the OK-button does not work. I looked in code of TV-Config, but...
Replies
Views
Doh!:oops: I looked and looked and just didn't see it. :ooops: I'll save the last little one until tomorrow just to make sure I'm not being a total idiot :D Thanks for being so kind with the answer :) Mick. PS I was going to edit the title of this post but couldn't see where to do it ;):D
Doh!:oops: I looked and looked and just didn't see it. :ooops: I'll save the last little one until tomorrow just to make sure...
Guess this another one for Deda (sorry mate :(). If I select a title in MP Config/ Videos/ Database and then select the "Genres"...
Replies
Views
I have now tried to reproduce it, but I can only say that those corners are drawn. I made the image_border_corner.png with a red rectangle so I can clearly see it. <control> <type>image</type> <posX>100</posX> <posY>400</posY> <height>40</height> <width>1000</width>...
I have now tried to reproduce it, but I can only say that those corners are drawn. I made the image_border_corner.png with a red...
Hi, Any known bugs with using <border>? I noticed that in the Alpha version, corners where broken while you where using any form...
Replies
Views
I set this to "no bug", since I don't believe we should make code changes here. Thanks for reporting though.
I set this to "no bug", since I don't believe we should make code changes here. Thanks for reporting though.
Last night I was unable to complete the installation process. I kept getting this dialog: All internet connectivity checked...
Replies
Views
Fix is in SVN 27970. Thanks for reporting.
Fix is in SVN 27970. Thanks for reporting.
In the TV Server config GUI, under TV Servers > [machinename]> TV Cards, the various cards are NOT re-ordered, despite allowing you...
Replies
Views
Ok will do that. I will remove that part of the code completely because it's not needed (it was more for my internal testing for Alpha release). Also reported in team internal thread for approval for next release.
Ok will do that. I will remove that part of the code completely because it's not needed (it was more for my internal testing for...
Have 2 problems after the upgrade: 1. After calling my film list for some movies are the album art disappeared, but it can easily...
Replies
Views
AW: 1.2 Beta Coverflow Bug? great!!! thank you :D is there a chance to fix the problem in my current installation ?? mfG Björn
AW: 1.2 Beta Coverflow Bug? great!!! thank you :D is there a chance to fix the problem in my current installation ?? mfG Björn
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: win7 64 CPU Type: phenom II x4 965 SSD: OCZ Vertex...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN.
Fixed in SVN.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DaultWide Windows Version: Win7X64 At Configuration->Music->Music Folders...
Replies
Views
I saw that tvservice had checked duplicate . That should be the problem. Thanks mm
I saw that tvservice had checked duplicate . That should be the problem. Thanks mm
MediaPortal Version: MP-1.1.0-Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bits CPU Type: X2-3600+ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
So was their agreement that changing to DVB-T fixed this no tuner card error? I have started to have this after having a nicely running system. A reboot didn't fix. Running TV Service Config gave a database connection error but a restart got it working. Happened again last night when watching TV. Server config popped up no issue this...
So was their agreement that changing to DVB-T fixed this no tuner card error? I have started to have this after having a nicely...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 (Relatively fresh install, not many...
Replies
Views
The RunGraph() method of TvCardDVBIPBuiltIn class is called in all cases. In RunGraph() method are always called methods RemoveStreamSourceFilter() and AddStreamSourceFilter(). RemoveStreamSourceFilter() method removes DVBIP filter and this stops playing or recording. I fixed this problem that only for subchannel 0 is removed and...
The RunGraph() method of TvCardDVBIPBuiltIn class is called in all cases. In RunGraph() method are always called methods...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta (TvServer - SVN 27982, MP - SVN 27971) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom