My TVSeries (41 Viewers)

Found it in the translation file. ButtonChangeLayout -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonChangeLayout.Label ButtonRunImport -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonRunImport.Label
Found it in the translation file. ButtonChangeLayout -> #TVSeries.Translation.ButtonChangeLayout.Label ButtonRunImport ->...
Problem found Edit: First read then write. It is the skin. Correctly mentioned the changelog. What have I to write in the skin...
Replies
Views
I have seen many weird crashes with alike log entries for MP-TVSeries and Moving-Pictures that turned out to be MediaInfo, splitter and/or codec related. It tends to help to make sure those are all updated by manually downloading (and use it to overwrite the file in MePo root folder) the current mediainfo.dll (32-bit even for 64-bit...
I have seen many weird crashes with alike log entries for MP-TVSeries and Moving-Pictures that turned out to be MediaInfo, splitter...
Hi guys Since updating to MP 1.3 I have had a few instances of the popup "MP has stopped working" It has happened on both of my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.12 with MP-TVSeries 4.2.2.2151. Every time I open a TV Serie with only one season and he directly move to the Episode view Mediaportal crashes after I go back to the Series Overview. I attach some log files so hopefully someone could help me to fix this issue. thanks and best regards, weaslasf
Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.12 with MP-TVSeries 4.2.2.2151. Every time I open a TV Serie with only one season and he directly move...
Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.12 with MP-TVSeries 4.2.2.2151. Every time I open a TV Serie with only one season and he directly move...
Replies
Views
For those interested in this feature: There is a possibility to show additional energy settings to address the issue of open remote files preventing standby, See here for details The attached reg file will create the necessary registry entries for the three standard energy profiles (but not any custom one). The extended power...
For those interested in this feature: There is a possibility to show additional energy settings to address the issue of open remote...
Hello @ltfearme , I've switched all my PCs to Windows 10, however, there now is the problem that Windows-controlled standby is not...
Replies
Views
Look at the sticky thread on exchange of parsing expressions, the one for "show\season\episode" is in there somewhere near the end. Or use a renaming tool such as the ReNamer to add the show name very quickly to all your filenames, so you get "Stargate SG1 - S01E03 - name of episode.avi" results, which is supported by default.
Look at the sticky thread on exchange of parsing expressions, the one for "show\season\episode" is in there somewhere near the end...
I had been using this package for probably years now, but recently had some problems with windows, so on a wipe and rebuild started...
Replies
Views
Try to adjust it by forcing a change from inside the GUI, and just ignore the import wizard in the standalone config tool.
Try to adjust it by forcing a change from inside the GUI, and just ignore the import wizard in the standalone config tool.
Bizarre Foods (80399) is it's own show and when I attempt to import it, it automatically selects Bizarre Foods: America (260678). I...
Replies
Views
Yes, but directly from the database.
Yes, but directly from the database.
Hi, Yesterday I recorded two new episodes of the latest Season 5. Unfortunately they were not recognized by TVSeries, so I checked...
Replies
Views
Ok, in step 2 I did a custom search for the Swedish title using bron (as in Bron Broen) and it correctly suggested "The Bridge (2011)" and kept that in step 3. Yeah! Problem fixed. Thanks for your help.
Ok, in step 2 I did a custom search for the Swedish title using bron (as in Bron Broen) and it correctly suggested "The Bridge...
MP-TV Series 4.2.2.2151: when I import, I get to step 2 and the series "The Bridge (2011)" has a recommended name of "Arakawa Under...
Replies
Views
Use a 3rd party solution to rename your shows properly then. TheXem is a website that keeps track of the inconsitencies between 'scene', EPG, TVRage (now RIP) and what TheTVdB expects (which is what MPTVSeries uses). If it does not match to TheTVdB then the episodes are ignored. They can still end up getting listed depending on...
Use a 3rd party solution to rename your shows properly then. TheXem is a website that keeps track of the inconsitencies between...
i think its reason is seasons are not there on tvdb http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=141181&lid=7 sould it not display the series...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Refuses to start DE
Got any log files?
Got any log files?
MP-TVSeries refuses to start for me. When I click it inside MediaPortal (1.12), the screen clears of icons briefly, but then they...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Reorder custom view DE
When creating custom views/filters, is there a way to change the order of the list or do I have to delete them all and recreate them in the order I want them displayed?
When creating custom views/filters, is there a way to change the order of the list or do I have to delete them all and recreate...
When creating custom views/filters, is there a way to change the order of the list or do I have to delete them all and recreate...
Replies
Views
Never Mind. It was a bad file name (It had -S02E06 - .mp4). Got rid of the hanging dash and it worked fine
Never Mind. It was a bad file name (It had -S02E06 - .mp4). Got rid of the hanging dash and it worked fine
Local filename parsing seems to be stuck on one file. It has been on it for over 30 minutes now Is there a way to find out what is...
Replies
Views
Thanks
Thanks
How do I fix a series IDed wrong? It picks up the Xfiles as Ancient X-files even after I correct it by picking and approving...
Replies
Views
There are sites dedicated to keep that mess sorted, in your case -- http://thexem.de/xem/show/2568
There are sites dedicated to keep that mess sorted, in your case -- http://thexem.de/xem/show/2568
Is there a way to use custom series and episode numbers for imported files? I've labelled the episodes of one show I have recorded...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Corrupted database DE
Thanks! Nice script! I added a part that also compresses databases with 7z (free from http://www.7-zip.org/download.html ) if the integrity is OK and copies the archive and the log to a NAS at the end. Something like this (the "real" differences are in the lines 10-11, 40-43, 49-50, 89-90): @Echo Off :: :: Auto backup/restore...
Thanks! Nice script! I added a part that also compresses databases with 7z (free from http://www.7-zip.org/download.html ) if the...
Hi I need some help. After Windows gave me a BSOD last night i'm having trouble getting Mediaportal to boot up. I was at the...
Replies
Views
If the issue is with the data, rather unfair to blame the software using it - you should really be looking at getting data source corrected. Is this the issue: http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=294001&lid=7 vs http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=80015&lid=7 The top one is the 2015 series, which is current and matches the MyAnine...
If the issue is with the data, rather unfair to blame the software using it - you should really be looking at getting data source...
I have this problem with multiple series. The series and episode`s are correctly recognized when i do an import. Naming etc is al...
Replies
Views
:( As far as I remember I have indeed.I check.
:( As far as I remember I have indeed.I check.
Added new episodes in the series. Icon that there are new episodes (HasNewEpisodes) seen. I watch new episodes. All episodes are...
Replies
Views
Thank you for giving this your time; I appreciate it. Please take your time. Logs attached. Screenshot showing DVD Discs / Images Player setup correctly: Screenshot showing Virtual Drive setup correctly: Screenshot showing Videos plugin enabled: Thanks again!
Thank you for giving this your time; I appreciate it. Please take your time. Logs attached. Screenshot showing DVD Discs /...
I was baffled today to realize MP-TVSeries doesn't seem to use external player to launch ISO's. I have the virtual drive & tmt5...
Replies
Views
Nope, I wont have time to investigate for a while as im very busy on other projects.
Nope, I wont have time to investigate for a while as im very busy on other projects.
There are files with names: Интерны.S13E01.серия.avi Интерны.S13E02.серия.avi Интерны.S13E03.серия.avi In the Configurator, i...
Replies
Views
@Penbrock2, are you using the default included skin files? Or are you using an alternative skin? In the latter case you have to talk to the skin developer in question. Otherwise look inside references.xml for "<description>default listcontrol</description>", and edit the colors in there such as for example "<remoteColor>" which is...
@Penbrock2, are you using the default included skin files? Or are you using an alternative skin? In the latter case you have to...
Is there a way to change the default colors? They don't seem right to me, I would think a better one would be Green(or white) -...
Replies
Views
@RonD, MP-TVSeries was not created to deal with MP recordings, it was written universal to deal with users libraries of TV shows. "The 100" imports fine for me, so maybe talk to the MP Recording developers why yours was given a title that failed to process correct like it does for thousands of others. There are only 3 Beauty and the...
@RonD, MP-TVSeries was not created to deal with MP recordings, it was written universal to deal with users libraries of TV shows...
I like TV Series and it is my primary way to watch MP-TV Recordings that I make on my server. Almost all my shows 99+% are...
Replies
Views
Okay, thank you! Are there any plans for one?
Okay, thank you! Are there any plans for one?
Hello! Wondering if there is a way via command prompt to cause an import to happen without any user input. For example, I have...
Replies
Views
@thebib62, if you add the entire show manually then you can add whatever text/artwork you want. Automatic added shows are handled fully by TheTVdB. Now that is a community driven site, so you are free to add additional content to there (also allowing others to enjoy the artwork you share, the same way you enjoy their efforts)...
@thebib62, if you add the entire show manually then you can add whatever text/artwork you want. Automatic added shows are handled...
Hey guys, I love their plugin, and it's the reason why I made the switch to MediaPortal. That being said, I'm brand new to both MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Link to a View? DE
I appreciate your help, I didn't know it was built into the editor, it worked great!
I appreciate your help, I didn't know it was built into the editor, it worked great!
So let us say that I have made a view for my daughter which has TV shows for her. When I enter into the plugin it shows all the...
Replies
Views
Well since no one had any ideas or was willing to help, I've kept working on this. I installed MP2 and it was able to scrape with thetvdb fine. Kodi was able to do the same. It seems as though Bitdefender Free Antivirus was the culprit. I had disabled it when I first started having trouble but it didn't help. This time I uninstalled...
Well since no one had any ideas or was willing to help, I've kept working on this. I installed MP2 and it was able to scrape with...
I could use some help so I don't spend countless more hours more on this. I had a working system with MP-TV Series and updated to...
Replies
Views
Just to close the discussion: TheTVDB got it wrong: While the text for the English version is correct, the ID is wrong. The other three available languages show the right ID. Surprising that this has not been corrected yet.
Just to close the discussion: TheTVDB got it wrong: While the text for the English version is correct, the ID is wrong. The other...
Hi, Today I added the first episode of a new series "Powers" to my files and ran TV Series. Series is automatically recognized...
Replies
Views
Just rebuilt my HTPC and went to install My TVSeries. When the configuration app for My TV series starts up I get an error. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin without luck. Can anyone assist. Is there a way to uninstall the plugin completely and try again ? Erick
Just rebuilt my HTPC and went to install My TVSeries. When the configuration app for My TV series starts up I get an error. I've...
Just rebuilt my HTPC and went to install My TVSeries. When the configuration app for My TV series starts up I get an error. I've...
Replies
Views
I know it's been three years, and sorry for reviving an all-but-dead thread, but I came across the TVTunes plugin for Kodi recently as well and I'm wondering if anyone might still have any interest in developing it for MP? It's a little bit outside of my ability to do so but I'd love to see something like this.
I know it's been three years, and sorry for reviving an all-but-dead thread, but I came across the TVTunes plugin for Kodi recently...
seen this for xbmc [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - XBMC Community Forum any chance of doing it on...
Replies
Views
Because sqlite is more easier to configure and best choice when multi-seat access is not so needed
Because sqlite is more easier to configure and best choice when multi-seat access is not so needed
My Tvseries has stopped working. I have uninstalled and installed the plugin. When I run the configuration setup it crashes with...
Replies
Views
mepo locks up on me when it comes out of parental lock. I repeat this every time doing this: 1) switch view to one that has parental lock pin code 2) select a tv show so you are able to see the episode list 3) wait till the default time-out counter comes on to prompt you to enter your pin. Anyone have a fix for this?
mepo locks up on me when it comes out of parental lock. I repeat this every time doing this: 1) switch view to one that has...
mepo locks up on me when it comes out of parental lock. I repeat this every time doing this: 1) switch view to one that has...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom