Older releases (11 Viewers)

I tried it via remote so I was in settings > appearance. Titanium skin was used and not media was played at the time.
I tried it via remote so I was in settings > appearance. Titanium skin was used and not media was played at the time.
When switching to fullscreen I had a hard crash to "Das Programm funktioniert nicht mehr". I can't reproduce it, but log is...
Replies
Views
I found and fixed the size calculation issue. Change commited to dev.
I found and fixed the size calculation issue. Change commited to dev.
While experimenting with the WrapPanel for the new ApolloOne skin, I found out two strange things: I feel the interpretation of...
Replies
Views
Exactly as expected. So no problem. The Transifex pull requires to have transifex configured on your machine, see also: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Localization/Translation_Guide/Exception:_No_user_credentials_found_during_translation_download that's why I added the new batch ....NoTransifex ;) So...
Exactly as expected. So no problem. The Transifex pull requires to have transifex configured on your machine, see also...
Hi To build MP2-Setup.msi, put the content of the attached zip file in folder xxx\MediaPortal\Build\BuildReport run...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx / @MJGraf / @chefkoch ?
@morpheus_xx / @MJGraf / @chefkoch ?
Still not working with Turkish Regional Settings... You should create a "Lessons Learned" section not to repeat the same mistakes...
Replies
Views
I don't think this would work, until TsWriter of TVE3.5 looks into different keys, depending on the environment it is running in (console, TvService, MP2-Plugin). I would prefer some simple "ISettingsInterface" to pass such information into the filter
I don't think this would work, until TsWriter of TVE3.5 looks into different keys, depending on the environment it is running in...
I just want to notice that the the MP2 TsWriter is logging into the MP1 log dir. I couldn't find ja JIRA for it, but I'm currently...
Replies
Views
In the "videos" area "filter by" is not actually filtering but grouping so I think "group by" is more accurate. Filtering implies that things are hidden.
In the "videos" area "filter by" is not actually filtering but grouping so I think "group by" is more accurate. Filtering implies...
In the "videos" area "filter by" is not actually filtering but grouping so I think "group by" is more accurate. Filtering implies...
Replies
Views
I added a check to avoid this, thanks for posting :) Fixed in dev.
I added a check to avoid this, thanks for posting :) Fixed in dev.
I think I found a problem with SQLite and Resume? Or lies the problem somewhere else? [2013-10-02 16:14:48,360] [24055734] [37...
Replies
Views
Hello! When you have audio running and then want to start a video you get to asked if you want to play it alone or concurrently with video. See screenshot: If you choose 'Bild/Video abspielen' you get asked if you want to resume. If you choose 'Bild/Video im Hintergrund abspielen und Audiowiedergabe fortsetzen' you don't get asked...
Hello! When you have audio running and then want to start a video you get to asked if you want to play it alone or concurrently...
Hello! When you have audio running and then want to start a video you get to asked if you want to play it alone or concurrently...
Replies
Views
Yeah, that's something I was not sure about. The plugin / Mp1 code uses compared to the IRSS code only parts of the remote directly. Other buttons are handled by the OS so these are not "mappable".
Yeah, that's something I was not sure about. The plugin / Mp1 code uses compared to the IRSS code only parts of the remote...
When I use the inbuilt MCE remote plugin, it feels like key presses are handled "slowly" by MP2. Is there any filtering of...
Replies
Views
Issue seems to be fixed with latest dev-builds.
Issue seems to be fixed with latest dev-builds.
offbyone is OV working for you with latest MP2 builds? I get a failure when trying to start a video, log is attached. morpheus_xx...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just as a thought : would encode the values into BASE64 strings solve the problem ? You could use something like : /FanArtService?mediatype=Series&fanarttype=Banner&name=U2FtYW50aGUgd2hvLQ2&width=500&height=100 instead of /FanArtService?mediatype=Series&fanarttype=Banner&name=Samantha Who%3F&width=500&height=100...
Hi, Just as a thought : would encode the values into BASE64 strings solve the problem ? You could use something like ...
Hi. I really don't know if I can call this a "bug". During the test with SQLite DB Plugin V0.6 I had to reimport my whole test...
Replies
Views
Hi. Thanks, didn't see that post before. Hope it will make it into Alpha 3...
Hi. Thanks, didn't see that post before. Hope it will make it into Alpha 3...
Hi. The settings for screensaver are not stored. After a restart of MP2 the screensaver is active again. I need to edit the xml...
Replies
Views
My change should not affect this behavior, it only cares for the building of players. I think what you describe is another issue, I.e. that the graph could not be stopped and freed correctly.
My change should not affect this behavior, it only cares for the building of players. I think what you describe is another issue...
When an error occured the video player is not stopped correctly. At first the fullscreen workflow state is not left and after...
Replies
Views
Ah yeah, the last time i tried it you changed so much that my plugin doesn't work anymore...
Ah yeah, the last time i tried it you changed so much that my plugin doesn't work anymore...
Hey, I was playing a bit with the skinengine and tried just for fun to build something like a coverflow :P But if I have this...
Replies
Views
I think this issue is still valid, as there were no changes in this part for a long time.
I think this issue is still valid, as there were no changes in this part for a long time.
I want to use an XAML path created by an external tool. It is valid and can be rendered in VS. When I try to use it in MP2, it...
Replies
Views
Perfect, thanks! Ready to merge...
Perfect, thanks! Ready to merge...
Thanks for taking the time to do a wiki. I started MP2 to try your guide, haven't touched MP2 in two weeks. This time it shows...
Replies
Views
Just turned page notifications on - thanks for the review, Dadeo!
Just turned page notifications on - thanks for the review, Dadeo!
Hi. I've tried the build DEV-04-11-2013--21-52 but had some issues. Could not do an update as some plugins (TvWishList.Ver.1.3.0.5...
Replies
Views
Decided to double check and close this off. Fixed in Alpha 2.
Decided to double check and close this off. Fixed in Alpha 2.
Tinkering with the weather plugin I noticed that if you add a city then goto weather it will show the current weather for that...
Replies
Views
mm, Thanks for the quick reaponse. I will stand by, and continue to watch this thread and new releases. Tony
mm, Thanks for the quick reaponse. I will stand by, and continue to watch this thread and new releases. Tony
When trying MP2 native TV service the ASTC tuning didn't work correctly. Installed fresh copy of MP2 without MP1 TV service, and...
Replies
Views
Hi. The recent installer did not contain any SlimTV related plugins at all, as there are different ways how to watch TV from inside MP2. So you had a really old previous installation of MP2 on your system. This must have been from "pre- alpha era" as TV4Home is dead and buried a long time now. And as MP2 is still in Alpha state...
Hi. The recent installer did not contain any SlimTV related plugins at all, as there are different ways how to watch TV from...
So I was pretty excited to try the newest alpha release. I've installed everything including all the prerequisites. Everything...
Replies
Views
Just for documentation: It would also be nice to create a new folder from within the browse folder dialog. The possibilty to create a new folder as well the option to select files or folder only or both might need to be an configurable attribute for this setting type, which is being defined from the code / plugin which it belongs to...
Just for documentation: It would also be nice to create a new folder from within the browse folder dialog. The possibilty to create...
I need the user to configure a folder where he can save downloaded videos via OnlineVideos. Since we do everything inside the MP2...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx Thanks again (the first place you get blind is on the eyes :) ) The slimtv client now show up in the menu "super" I will make some test to see how far this great project has come. BR OFH
@morpheus_xx Thanks again (the first place you get blind is on the eyes :) ) The slimtv client now show up in the menu "super" I...
Hi Have just try to make a test server with "MP2-Setup-WinterRelease_NativeTV" The installation went fine, but after starting the...
Replies
Views
Amazing! Thanks a lot Morph! Just compiled, tested and confirmed working! And the helper is really a nice solution - now that I saw the Problem I remember that we already had this or a similar Problem... Michael
Amazing! Thanks a lot Morph! Just compiled, tested and confirmed working! And the helper is really a nice solution - now that I saw...
I think I found a bug in the MovieMetadataExtractor. I store my movies as ISO-files. When I Import DVD-movie-ISOs all works as...
Replies
Views
Ok, commited darker background to dev (and merged to WIP branch). Good thing is that the color also can be changed later to a better value: simply two color constants, not more. I love it :D
Ok, commited darker background to dev (and merged to WIP branch). Good thing is that the color also can be changed later to a...
Could we modify the colors within the single selection dialog for Titanium. It's hard to read. ;)
Replies
Views
Thank you for reporting this! It worked before, but the new implementation didn't consider missing images correctly. This issue is fixed now and will be part of upcoming Alpha 2 release. "This behavior is by design" ;) This means the skinner can define which layout to use for which kind of content. I decided to use the "Panel...
Thank you for reporting this! It worked before, but the new implementation didn't consider missing images correctly. This issue is...
Hi guys, Would like to quote you on what a good job you have been doing with MP2. I have found a few bugs. It is within the...
Replies
Views
I just merged the current version into dev. If we like to add a "shutdownicon" to all skins, we will open a new thread/mantis task later.
I just merged the current version into dev. If we like to add a "shutdownicon" to all skins, we will open a new thread/mantis task...
Hi. By trying the new Dev build I found that SystemStateMenu is only shown in config, not in Home menu. Copied the "old" plugin...
Replies
Views
The screenshot has the OpacityMask fix included (rounded buttons). IIRC I made also changes to the button dimension so that they still fit one screen. In your screenshot the available height is not enough for rendering two rows. Another note: the OpacityMask branch is not finished yet, as there are issues when using multisampling...
The screenshot has the OpacityMask fix included (rounded buttons). IIRC I made also changes to the button dimension so that they...
I did not investigated the reason of this problem, yet, but wanted to let you know about this. Using my latest custom build...
Replies
Views
While browsing episodes I was not able to open the notifications on the top right.
While browsing episodes I was not able to open the notifications on the top right.
Replies
Views
Everything is working nicely. The FixEncodings of TransifexHelper does not remove the back slashes anymore and within MP2 these are nicely loaded and displayed:
Everything is working nicely. The FixEncodings of TransifexHelper does not remove the back slashes anymore and within MP2 these are...
I just found two missing ' ' (first and last char) inside Transifex resources: This is already the case for english version...
Replies
Views
Working like expected :) (y)
Working like expected :) (y)
Currently within the settings screens the selected AudioRenderer is the first item of the list only. It is not the Default...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom