TV-Server (19 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
I am using mc2xml as my schedule guide and it has fields that are not being imported into the programs table. The "new" and "previously aired" tags do not have fields in the program table. I looked at the xmltv project and these tags are supported, so can I add these fields manually or will the xmltv plugin code also needs to be...
I am using mc2xml as my schedule guide and it has fields that are not being imported into the programs table. The "new" and...
I am using mc2xml as my schedule guide and it has fields that are not being imported into the programs table. The "new" and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Schedules direct problem (1 Viewer) DE
Follow up - strangely enough, and I've done nothing different, just the same stuff over and over, I know have a partial programming guide. I guess we'll see if it updates. I seem to have some issues navigating the guide, but that's just probably me not thinking clearly. (back pain) Steve
Follow up - strangely enough, and I've done nothing different, just the same stuff over and over, I know have a partial programming...
I set up MP yesterday and have since then spent over 12 hours trying to get schedules direct to work. I've gone over the forums...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie Padding DE
Thanks, if there is a way to automatically strip ads on multiple files, I would try it. Actually it would be enough for me to just skip those commercials and jump to the start frame of the actual movie. I'm not sure, if comskip does it like that and would work in my case!?
Thanks, if there is a way to automatically strip ads on multiple files, I would try it. Actually it would be enough for me to...
Hi guys, I don't know if you guys are experiencing this too. When I record with the EPG there are x minutes and x minutes after...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server and Windows 8 (1 Viewer) DE
This is the link : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937624/en-us?fr=1 :)
This is the link : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937624/en-us?fr=1 :)
I was just installing MediaPortal TV Server 1.2.2 in Windows 8 and here is the message I have when I want to launch the service ...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to turn off the tv.log or the Powerscheduler++ logging to the tv.log? Maybe through the log4net config file? Powerscheduler++ keeps writing to my SSD every 10 seconds but I never look at the logfile anyway. So it's wasting energy and keeps rhythmically lighting up the HD led, which is kinda annoying.
Is it possible to turn off the tv.log or the Powerscheduler++ logging to the tv.log? Maybe through the log4net config file...
Is it possible to turn off the tv.log or the Powerscheduler++ logging to the tv.log? Maybe through the log4net config file...
Replies
Views
The LAV codec has built in CUDA support. You've to enable it in the LAV Video configuration
The LAV codec has built in CUDA support. You've to enable it in the LAV Video configuration
I'm new to MediaPortal. Just setting it up now. I see that ATI MPEG Encoder is supported. Any work on getting an nVidia Cuda codec...
Replies
Views
How do you make 4 TV broadcast at the same time TBS 6984 DVB-S ? 4 out of 4 satellites in different transpoder streamin Please Help ? I want to stream all the Transpoder TV channels in local network 4x4 Transpoder Help Please :))) mesibra@gmail.com email @MSN
How do you make 4 TV broadcast at the same time TBS 6984 DVB-S ? 4 out of 4 satellites in different transpoder streamin Please...
How do you make 4 TV broadcast at the same time TBS 6984 DVB-S ? 4 out of 4 satellites in different transpoder streamin Please...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Schedules Direct DE
And your problem is what? -nevermind just looked at age of thread.
And your problem is what? -nevermind just looked at age of thread.
I'm back. With some time away from my problems trying to use Schedules Direct with MediaPortal in the winter, I thought that I'd...
Replies
Views
Background: I wrote a little program for myself that is customizable, and collects EPG data for all my channels automatically. It matches channels automatically. Problem: Currently it writes EPG data to an xml-file that is imported to the MP-Tvserver database with XmlTv. I would rather have my program write / update / maintain the...
Background: I wrote a little program for myself that is customizable, and collects EPG data for all my channels automatically. It...
Background: I wrote a little program for myself that is customizable, and collects EPG data for all my channels automatically. It...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the reply. I would prefer to use the EPG from my local database (grabbed from dvb-c) if possible. Any suggestion on how to implement this or patches are welcome.
Thank you for the reply. I would prefer to use the EPG from my local database (grabbed from dvb-c) if possible. Any suggestion on...
Hi. My cable operator provides 10+ Analog channels and a couple of dvb-c channels for free. Around 110 dvb-c encrypted channels are...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I am new to this great forum. Usually I find my answers to all my questions by searching this forum, but this time I can't find anything about this. So perhaps someone can point me in the right direction? I have installed MP1.3.0 Alpha (yeah, I know its Alpha) and I want to use the WebEPG plugin. Few years ago I tried it...
Hi all! I am new to this great forum. Usually I find my answers to all my questions by searching this forum, but this time I...
Hi all! I am new to this great forum. Usually I find my answers to all my questions by searching this forum, but this time I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Arte WebEPG Problem DE
Thanks for your reply (which I've only just seen) and your very kind offer of assistance >> I never did find an answer to this and (following a number of other problems) eventually abandoned Media Portal in favour of Windows Media Centre when I upgraded from Vista to Windows 7. Strangely, even though the WMC epg automatically gets...
Thanks for your reply (which I've only just seen) and your very kind offer of assistance >> I never did find an answer to this and...
I'm trying to obtain at least a week's worth of EPG listings for French Arte (which I'm receiving via DVB-S on channels 380 and 385...
Replies
Views
Thank you for investigating the problem! I don't know why PS++ fails unmuting, but nircmd.exe succeeds - but only with a delay of at least 4 seconds. I suppose nircmd.exe takes the default audio device as well... I've looked for a new graphics card driver, but my one is the newest AMD offers :-/ Ravenpride
Thank you for investigating the problem! I don't know why PS++ fails unmuting, but nircmd.exe succeeds - but only with a delay of...
Hello, I'm running Mediaportal in a singleseat configuration and everything regarding suspend/resume works, but the away mode...
Replies
Views
Thanks Cruse, I didn't see the above text in the Wiki. I looked up the Add Extension link and it wasn't clear from the boxes just where I would attach documentation. Your info above certainly answers that question! Though I've already been posting to a thread for some beta testing, I'll start a new one according to the guidelines...
Thanks Cruse, I didn't see the above text in the Wiki. I looked up the Add Extension link and it wasn't clear from the boxes just...
I've developed a new TV-Server plugin that will allow TV-Server to automatically control a TV antenna rotator. The plug-in comes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PowerScheduler++ test versions (1 Viewer) DE
EDIT: Never mind, posted in the other thread.
EDIT: Never mind, posted in the other thread.
The stable versions of PS++ (beginning from 1.2.3.1) are compatible with MP 1.3 now, so there is no more need for a special MP 1.3...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Plugin Idea DE
I should also say that I'm working with Hauppauge to add/fix the quality control support for the Colossus... meaning you could set the bitrate related settings in that popup... although it is not per-user like you want. AIUI MPExtended is totally source independent, so you could set up some kind of profile for the netbook (viewing...
I should also say that I'm working with Hauppauge to add/fix the quality control support for the Colossus... meaning you could set...
Dear developers, I had a great idea for a new TVServer Plugin. The only problem is that it will be usefull only for Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
Hi I used the XMLTV plugin by Frodo that is a part of TVserver installation. My XMLTV file contains eg. Actors and sub-title, but these fields are ignored by this plugin, When i look at MySql DB with My DB Studio, I can see that these field dont exsist in "program" DB I can't find any other XMLTV importer, i looked at "Tv Movie...
Hi I used the XMLTV plugin by Frodo that is a part of TVserver installation. My XMLTV file contains eg. Actors and sub-title, but...
Hi I used the XMLTV plugin by Frodo that is a part of TVserver installation. My XMLTV file contains eg. Actors and sub-title, but...
Replies
Views
If you don't want the TV server to go into standby then you need have Media Portal running also. This is how the Power Scheduler works. TV Server checks to see if the Media Portal Plugin is running. If it is then it asks if it can shut down/standby. If Media Portal is closed then Power Scheduler will go by the rules set in TV...
If you don't want the TV server to go into standby then you need have Media Portal running also. This is how the Power Scheduler...
Hello, I use Power Scheduler for scheduling, but I don't understand a special function of the media portal client plugin. I have...
Replies
Views
Version 0.7.1.9 beta bug fixed: not allowed signs in filename German Thread Schau in den deutschen thread, ist für mich auch einfacher ;)
Version 0.7.1.9 beta bug fixed: not allowed signs in filename German Thread Schau in den deutschen thread, ist für mich auch...
RecordedSeriesManager german thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recordedseriesmanager-tvserver.108772/...
Replies
Views
Yep. Better than what i was thinking. I knew the Sky boxes got an update via the satellite as the channels were always correct, but thought it would be harder to grab and decode that stream rather than scrape a website. Excellent work. Now to add one group of my own to stick in those handy "Extra channels" available from the...
Yep. Better than what i was thinking. I knew the Sky boxes got an update via the satellite as the channels were always correct, but...
Hi, I'm looking for a plugin that takes the hassle out of setting up all the channels and groups. I don't think one exists yet...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV reWriter DE
I just found this utility and think it is great. Thanks Ocram! I hope that it can still be developed in future.
I just found this utility and think it is great. Thanks Ocram! I hope that it can still be developed in future.
Dead
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Commit Failed? DE
The same thing just happened to me yesterday. When I got home from work and turned on MPTV, I had nothing in there. I got the exact same error and I also tried to delete the database after making a backup. I am getting the same results. I am thinking it is a problem with thetvdb.com or is it possible that an update was pushed out that...
The same thing just happened to me yesterday. When I got home from work and turned on MPTV, I had nothing in there. I got the exact...
I came in from work today, turned to MPTV and all my series were gone. I made sure that they were all still on the hard drive. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Absolutely. I've been using it for a while now with no problems :)
Absolutely. I've been using it for a while now with no problems :)
I am wondering if I should release a new stable version of PowerScheduler++ which is based on the beta version 1.2.6.0. I...
Replies
Views
I finally had some time and threw together a quick wiki on the config screens for the plugin. It's here: https://code.google.com/p/mp-schedulesdirect/wiki/GeneralConfigWiki Please add comments for stuff that is incorrect and I'll update it to keep it as correct as possible for any newcomers.
I finally had some time and threw together a quick wiki on the config screens for the plugin. It's here...
Hi all, I am using the schedules direct plugin. I have been trying to get the 'thetvdb" information into my guide but I don't...
Replies
Views
Just as a followup, I have jumped ship to WebGrab+Plus (using tvguide.com for grabbing Buffalo OTA Broadcast). Thx for your followup any way. Cheers.
Just as a followup, I have jumped ship to WebGrab+Plus (using tvguide.com for grabbing Buffalo OTA Broadcast). Thx for your...
I have recently switched from using ForTheRecord to MP TV-Server. I have PowerScheduler++ 1.2.2.1 and SchedulesDirectEPG client...
Replies
Views
Just a thought. There is at least one other person that I know of who has multiple line-ups using schedules Direct. His setup has all sources hooked up simultaneously. I would think, you could set yours up as if both services were connected, and the line-up updated for both, ... but put your home connection channels in one group...
Just a thought. There is at least one other person that I know of who has multiple line-ups using schedules Direct. His setup has...
i have a SD account that has two lineups. one for my work box(cable) and one for home(OTA Antenna. different TV services on each...
Replies
Views
Sorry All, Did not knew.
Sorry All, Did not knew.
Hi, Does anyone know if Hadu (CCCAM) works with TV server? If it does work then can someone point me right direction or explain...
Replies
Views
:) Thans for your help. Problem solved.
:) Thans for your help. Problem solved.
I created tvguide.xml with tv_guide_nl.py, and placed it in the directory: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote Scheduling DE
Hi there, There are several apps/websites for waking a device via WOL: iNet/iNetWOL Depicus Some are iPhone apps, some are websites that allow you to generate a WOL packet and send it to your router. If you want to wake over the internet, you will need to configure your router to pass the WOL packet (maybe an open port), you...
Hi there, There are several apps/websites for waking a device via WOL: iNet/iNetWOL Depicus Some are iPhone apps, some are...
Hi all, In basic words.... does a plugin/utility exist to remote schedule recordings, either using a PC or iphone, that will wake...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Webegp question DE
Oh yeah I think your right. On the channel itself it's like wdrb 41.1 or something. I didn't think of that I appreciate your help! I'll check it out if I need help still I'll post back :)
Oh yeah I think your right. On the channel itself it's like wdrb 41.1 or something. I didn't think of that I appreciate your help...
Hey guys, I can't find a way to add guide data for Anntena TV (it's a new channel similar to TVland but better) I use mc2xml but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom