WebService and Mobile Access (4 Viewers)

• Redirect
Thanks Clayton. But don't doubt your own skills. You do incredible work for your clients. Two Thumbs up. (y)(y)
Thanks Clayton. But don't doubt your own skills. You do incredible work for your clients. Two Thumbs up. (y)(y)
Replies
Views
N/A
Wenn ich über mein Handy mit ampdroid auf den EPG zugreife, werden die Daten um eine Stunde versetzt angezeigt. Ich bin sowohl mit dem TV-Server und dem Handy in der gleichen Zeitzone (Also Zeit stimmt überein). Wenn ich mit Web-Media-Portal (Internet) oder mit dem Media-Client zugfreife stimmt die Zeit. Woran kann das nun liegen?
Wenn ich über mein Handy mit ampdroid auf den EPG zugreife, werden die Daten um eine Stunde versetzt angezeigt. Ich bin sowohl mit...
Wenn ich über mein Handy mit ampdroid auf den EPG zugreife, werden die Daten um eine Stunde versetzt angezeigt. Ich bin sowohl mit...
Replies
Views
i am also in the same boat, minus the streaming requirements... i just need an interface to browse and control the music player for MP on android. i don't need to stream movies, TV and music TO my device... i just want to be able to find, and control music on MP without having to turn my TV on... something like the apps sonos, denon...
i am also in the same boat, minus the streaming requirements... i just need an interface to browse and control the music player for...
This isn't something particular to Mediaportal... So far I haven't seen any of the competition doing much in this arena either. I...
Replies
Views
Are you running the MPExtended service as non default user? If no, try that.
Are you running the MPExtended service as non default user? If no, try that.
Hi All I can stream/download to my tablet using ampDroid but only the local files on the machine running MPExtended. I have...
Replies
Views
I've been searching the board and looking at several plugins but did not find the right answer yet. I want to be able to only pauze and/or play by a HTTP(S) command. What is the simplest way to achieve this? Wifiremote? MPextended?
I've been searching the board and looking at several plugins but did not find the right answer yet. I want to be able to only...
I've been searching the board and looking at several plugins but did not find the right answer yet. I want to be able to only...
Replies
Views
....or you could install the ARGUS TV plugin (y) But if you're having problems with MPExtended etc then this might not be a good idea as it takes some setting up initially. Just another idea though..
....or you could install the ARGUS TV plugin (y) But if you're having problems with MPExtended etc then this might not be a good...
Hello Chaps, Could some one put a link up of the best plugins so I can access MP away from home please? Had a quick look at Ipimp...
Replies
Views
Hi again I attached my a file which contains 2 keyboard layouts, one for the top, one for the bottom of the screen. The layout is very basic and simple as it was only a test. Place all the files to "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Touch-It" Then open setup and set the two keyboards to startup: I hope this will help you. If you have...
Hi again I attached my a file which contains 2 keyboard layouts, one for the top, one for the bottom of the screen. The layout is...
Update: After testing a lot I finally found the best solution for a remote solution for playing music/radio with mediaportal: Just...
Replies
Views
I use dyndns for external use together with Eve on an iPad. Most routers can update your dyndns when ip changes. My ADSL upload speed is the limiting factor but it's still possible to use decent streaming profiles. You should be able to use WebMP on any of those devices. aMPDroid is the one to use for Android. Not sure about WM, think...
I use dyndns for external use together with Eve on an iPad. Most routers can update your dyndns when ip changes. My ADSL upload...
Hey y'all, Is it possible to put together some links / info for people wanting to configure today's MP to stream library and live...
Replies
Views
I have the same router, and it works for me.
I have the same router, and it works for me.
I've just finished setting up ampdroid/webMP on my galaxy s2 and laptop clients so that I can access my media and tv server...
Replies
Views
Thank you I have posted it into the right forum already.
Thank you I have posted it into the right forum already.
When you open a saved Playlist you see a loading boar that does not disappear.
Replies
Views
I get very good results using aMPdroid to access MPExtended/WifiRemote via a PPTP VPN (using Microsoft RRAS as the VPN concentrator). There is obviously a performance penalty associated with the tunnel, but the Android PPTP implementation is quite good, and the solution avoids exposing MPExtended/WifiRemote to the outside world...
I get very good results using aMPdroid to access MPExtended/WifiRemote via a PPTP VPN (using Microsoft RRAS as the VPN...
Hi, Ampdroid works fine at home. Thanks very much. But I obviously have a set-up issue as I can't access my server outside my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video not Found DE
The problem seems to be that the service can't login with the account configured. If the share is accessible for everyone; you should clear those fields (and hit OK/Save), otherwise you'll need to put valid settings there (what does the Test button currently say?).
The problem seems to be that the service can't login with the account configured. If the share is accessible for everyone; you...
Yet another video not found error thread. Both through something like ampdroid, and through the web portal, both will LIST the...
Replies
Views
Ahh, thanks for that, yes I did that and the error disappeared then when I ran the query it said "Error: 1060. Duplicate column name 'directory' " . I rechecked the first error I got before and it actually says: "syntax error. unexpected varchar. expecting drop or set" I have since tried a few swaps for drop, set and varchar with no...
Ahh, thanks for that, yes I did that and the error disappeared then when I ran the query it said "Error: 1060. Duplicate column...
Hi All, I am not sure where to post this, but I see some similar posts here. I have written a web server / interface for...
Replies
Views
On my WHS2011 (homebuild system with 775 socket Intelchipset, realtek audiocontroller), the WHS2011 installed and left the audio disabled (as seens on the loudness symbol). After reinstalling the audiodriver and switching on the audiocontrol I could see video - locally as well remotly.
On my WHS2011 (homebuild system with 775 socket Intelchipset, realtek audiocontroller), the WHS2011 installed and left the audio...
Hi I am trying to get Ampdroid working (0.8.3) but I am not able to connect to my system. I have installed GMAWebservice and...
Replies
Views
mikehassy74
M
Oh, I apollogize for the wrong description. That was what I assumed to have running for an intact and working aMPdroid installation... BR Fafnir
Oh, I apollogize for the wrong description. That was what I assumed to have running for an intact and working aMPdroid...
Hi, I have installed the Ampdroid on my HTC Hero phone (firmware 2.1 update 1), but I keep getting an "Plugin not available on...
Replies
Views
yes i did, i just found a solution for it ALL THE THANK 2 "Boiler" i installed wifiremote ver. 0.7.0 instead of 0.7.1 and it works now.... ayeah from here ->https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/remote-connection-couldnt-be-established.114311/#post-944440 btw how comes, i get more and better search results when am logged in...
yes i did, i just found a solution for it ALL THE THANK 2 "Boiler" i installed wifiremote ver. 0.7.0 instead of 0.7.1 and it works...
Hi! im having problem with the remote part of aMPdroid. In MPextender all the links in the "Troubleshout tab" works and I can...
Replies
Views
Bandwidth is merely an informational setting, nothing uses it currently.
Bandwidth is merely an informational setting, nothing uses it currently.
Hi I'm looking for a documentation about the settings of the streaming.xml file in MPExtended <name>Android FFmpeg HQ</name>...
Replies
Views
Hi This looks interesting:) http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2012/04/bbc_sport_app_on_connected_tvs.html seems the red button service is about to be changed to a mix on on line and tv sourced data should make an interesting plug in. Keith
Hi This looks interesting:) http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2012/04/bbc_sport_app_on_connected_tvs.html seems the...
Hi This looks interesting:) http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2012/04/bbc_sport_app_on_connected_tvs.html seems the...
Replies
Views
That might be due to MPWebStream starting the timeshifting on the request of the m3u file, and XBMC requesting the file multiple times. I'm not sure though. However, this is ancient software which I don't maintain anymore. You should consider switching to the newer MPExtended and/or WebMediaPortal.
That might be due to MPWebStream starting the timeshifting on the request of the m3u file, and XBMC requesting the file multiple...
Please note that MPWebStream is now obsolete and you should consider upgrading to MPExtended or WebMediaPortal. Hi all, As...
Replies
Views
Struggled with this for a week.... Followed MarkW's guide and now it works - thanks!!
Struggled with this for a week.... Followed MarkW's guide and now it works - thanks!!
I am running aMPdroid v1.0.1 on my android. MPExtended v0.4.3 on my pc that contains all my media files. I have opened all...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had WiFiremote working at last on my media PC, but today it has stopped working. When I start MP, aMPdroid cannot connect. If I got into MP config and then click on "Wifiremote" I get the following error message: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box...
Hi, I had WiFiremote working at last on my media PC, but today it has stopped working. When I start MP, aMPdroid cannot connect...
Hi, I had WiFiremote working at last on my media PC, but today it has stopped working. When I start MP, aMPdroid cannot connect...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subtitles support DE
Hello! I have two questions: 1. Is there a way to display TV stream subtitles on my mobile phone? 2. Is there a way to display external subtitles (.srt) when streaming a movie to my phone?
Hello! I have two questions: 1. Is there a way to display TV stream subtitles on my mobile phone? 2. Is there a way to display...
Hello! I have two questions: 1. Is there a way to display TV stream subtitles on my mobile phone? 2. Is there a way to display...
Replies
Views
I have now find the solution, go to website http://localhost:8080 it will take a long time but it will come log in and wait a long time again than go to settings and change Configure service URLs to the new ip and than the web service work again Claus
I have now find the solution, go to website http://localhost:8080 it will take a long time but it will come log in and wait a long...
hi I have chamge my ip on the mediacenter and now webmediapotal don't work I change from 192.168.1.240 to 192.168.20.240...
Replies
Views
OK, I am a bit futher now. I did another install of mpextended and chose a different config there. After a reboot (and a copy of the db3-files from the client to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database) I can access everyting now! So that one is solved. Streaming videos is not working yet. I get an error on my phone...
OK, I am a bit futher now. I did another install of mpextended and chose a different config there. After a reboot (and a copy of...
I have a seperate client server configuration (all latest versions of media portal, mpextended and aMPdroid installed a dedicated...
Replies
Views
J
Hmm... i have photoshop Skill. But I don't know whether it is sufficient
Hmm... i have photoshop Skill. But I don't know whether it is sufficient
Team Eve is desperately looking for an icon designer for our project. Is there someone who wants and has the professional skills to...
Replies
Views
thead continued on: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/wifiremote-a-tcp-remote-control-server-0-6-1-2012-26-03.96251/page-22
thead continued on: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/wifiremote-a-tcp-remote-control-server-0-6-1-2012-26-03.96251/page-22
Hi, I'm running the aMPdroid v1.0.1 in combination with the MPextended v0.4.3 The video tutorial was very helpfull but...
Replies
Views
As above to uninstall. However you do NOT need to uninstall to use mpextended. If you still need gmaweb and tv4home for a bit longer (using ampdroid 0.8 for example) then you can use them side by side. The default ports don't conflict.
As above to uninstall. However you do NOT need to uninstall to use mpextended. If you still need gmaweb and tv4home for a bit...
general question: do i need to uninstall those 2 service before i want to use the new MPExtended services? if yes, how do i...
Replies
Views
No, this was a proof-of-concept for aMPdroid indeed.
No, this was a proof-of-concept for aMPdroid indeed.
(note: this isn't ready for usage by end-users yet. You'll need quite a bit of technical knowledge to set this up and get it...
Replies
Views
The TV4Home-service and the MediaPortal tv-server are running on winxp sp3 with TV4Homeserver Version 1.1.3. I deinstalled the 1.1.3 and installed the TV4HomeServer 1.2. With this version, the aMPdroid works fine. Best regards.
The TV4Home-service and the MediaPortal tv-server are running on winxp sp3 with TV4Homeserver Version 1.1.3. I deinstalled the...
Hello forum, I am new on the MediaPortal and the aMPdroid. By now, I can get a connection from the aMPdroid to the MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Thanks for advice. Really appreciate it. Now... I tried this but I've run into trouble... :-( When I try to add the "SunPublicUser" account - which is defined on my fileserver - called "Sun", the "log on as" dialogue complains that it doesn't recognize the account. Changing the location also doesn't help as I only see the name of my...
Thanks for advice. Really appreciate it. Now... I tried this but I've run into trouble... :-( When I try to add the...
GmaWebservice GmaWebService is a webservice which gives developers access to MediaPortals client databases(like...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom