WebService and Mobile Access (6 Viewers)

AW: software like "android remote" for 1.2 MePo Beta Yes I've tried AMPdroid a few month ago but the music section does not support my wishes.
AW: software like "android remote" for 1.2 MePo Beta Yes I've tried AMPdroid a few month ago but the music section does not...
I have some music playlists on my htpc and would like to start one of my playlists via my android handy. Further I would like to...
Replies
Views
Yes. Beta release should come somewhere these days.
Yes. Beta release should come somewhere these days.
IWhy we have a lot of different WEbserver that provides the Information and Media ? I think it would be better if we have one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Android] Android remote (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, looks really good, my problem is that I get a new IP on each power on of my router, is there a way to control my HTPC by means of Home Network, by using the IP assigned by the router, like: 10.0.0.150, I'm not sure if my android phone can become a member of my Home network that's why I'm asking you. Thanks
Hi, looks really good, my problem is that I get a new IP on each power on of my router, is there a way to control my HTPC by means...
Hi folks, this is my my new Anroid project. Its an remote for the MediaPortal. following additional help from oddfella (dark...
Replies
Views
Yes, that's possible. You've to edit C:\Program Files (x86)\TV4Home Core Service\TV4Home.Server.CoreService.exe.config and remove the <serviveCredentials> and <security> tags there (and then restart the service). Sorry for the slow answer.
Yes, that's possible. You've to edit C:\Program Files (x86)\TV4Home Core Service\TV4Home.Server.CoreService.exe.config and remove...
Hiho devs out there. I'm happy to announce the first official (beta) release of our WCF Webservice. The provided package installs...
Replies
Views
Didn't take an hour, I just set it to last one hour :D
Didn't take an hour, I just set it to last one hour :D
Hello everyone, is it possible to clean this forum so that all the moved threads won't show up in here any longer? Maybe that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaFrontPage DE
Well, keep waiting a little bit longer then. I'm also not really happy about the speed at which development is going but I'm the only one working on it currently, so it totally depends on how much time I've available.
Well, keep waiting a little bit longer then. I'm also not really happy about the speed at which development is going but I'm the...
Anyone know of something similar to MediaFrontPage that can interface with Mediaportal? I love the idea of having everything in a...
Replies
Views
Yes... You can find the code here General Media Access WebService Currently the tv guide isn't working because i have to figure out how to calculate the length of each program div ;) As far as i know there would be no problem as long as the views will not be accessed, and whether a link in the menu is shown or not can be determined...
Yes... You can find the code here General Media Access WebService Currently the tv guide isn't working because i have to figure...
(note: this is mainly interesting to developers, even though user input on what you want to see is welcome too). Hi, I...
Replies
Views
Thanks Kay - I'm not sure if my lack of technical expertise and your second language is hindering our communication: Do you mean the Hostname is the letters "IP", or am I supposed to put a numerical IP address here? What URL (ulr?) am I supposed to enter here? Which MCE client plugin - the LiveRadio and LiveTV v2 zip files? What...
Thanks Kay - I'm not sure if my lack of technical expertise and your second language is hindering our communication: Do you mean...
Came across this when I was going to install MP-TVviewer on one of my laptops, and I really like the idea of a plugin for TV-server...
Replies
Views
Atm there is neither Silverlight or Flash support in WP7, so it's very limited in the playback, but the TWIT.TV app is able to play the video versions of the podcasts through the app. But thinks will hopefully get better with the next update this fall that will bring IE9 to WP7. The thing about Ipimp is that it has that Iphone UI...
Atm there is neither Silverlight or Flash support in WP7, so it's very limited in the playback, but the TWIT.TV app is able to play...
Hi, in a household these days there are often two or more different mobile platforms, take my household for example, personally I'm...
Replies
Views
Which isn't necessarily a bad way of doing it. You could argue it is a duplication of effort, but you could also say that competition is good :) Not that it's a competition, but you get the drift. Two developers or sets of developers feeding off idea from one another, but in their own ways. Isn't that what MP does with the other...
Which isn't necessarily a bad way of doing it. You could argue it is a duplication of effort, but you could also say that...
Hey guys, Great to see so mutch work being done for the MediaPortal Android remote! I see 2 great options right now...
Replies
Views
nope havn't tried his app as don't have android phone anymore, will try it when i get a new android phone in the next month or so. havn't had time to do any more concept work, and don't really intend to do anymore at this stage, but may have some ideas or suggestions when i start using MP android remote in the future.
nope havn't tried his app as don't have android phone anymore, will try it when i get a new android phone in the next month or so...
Hi Just starting my own android concept, some of the ideas are taken from diebadger's concept idea, but I wanted to have my own...
Replies
Views
I have noticed lots of activity around Android and Mediaportal. I thought I would share what I use for simple customisable remote. Features: Controls anything- not just mediaportal. Customisable - You can set 15 buttons to do any keys or mouse control. Keep alive - While the remote is on your android screen the screen will not turn...
I have noticed lots of activity around Android and Mediaportal. I thought I would share what I use for simple customisable remote...
I have noticed lots of activity around Android and Mediaportal. I thought I would share what I use for simple customisable remote...
Replies
Views
This seems like an awesome feature. There is already a program on Android called "Android Notifier" (Remote Notifier for Android - Android app on AppBrain) which enables you to get a popup on a regular PC via Growl or the standard program. This could be used in MediaPortal aswell if I am not totally useless :)
This seems like an awesome feature. There is already a program on Android called "Android Notifier" (Remote Notifier for Android -...
Hi All! Having a look at XBMC Android Remote App (I'm sure that we well do, at least, an app as great as them) I realized that...
Replies
Views
I found the solution ! GRemote - the best way to control PC using PDA (Home) downlowd install this GRemote - the best way to control PC using PDA (Download demo) Import Configuration gremoteconfig.ini repleace files 0.png 3.png 4.png 7.png on your pocket pc to \Internal Storage\Program Files\GRemote Pro\skins\default-VGA...
I found the solution ! GRemote - the best way to control PC using PDA (Home) downlowd install this GRemote - the best way to...
Pocket PC Remote for Media Portal v0.2.2.0 What is this? This is an application for your Pocket PC, and plugin for Media...
Replies
Views
iPiMP is mainly targeted at mobile devices, iPhone and Android. MPWebServices is an old webservice which features everything: streaming, transcoding, scheduling, etc. However, it isn't developed actively anymore (I maintained it for the last months, but I'm planning on stopping). TV4Home isn't very clear for me too, but it looks like...
iPiMP is mainly targeted at mobile devices, iPhone and Android. MPWebServices is an old webservice which features everything...
MPWebservice, iPimp, TV4Home???????????????? Firstly, can someone explain what these do and why there are so many different...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A bit confused DE
Because it's not released :) Well most discussions about remote controls and webinterfaces are mainly about UI design which should be fragmented but some of us also try to keep the backend in a central and unified service. Unless i'm not sure whether most active devs agree on this strategy.
Because it's not released :) Well most discussions about remote controls and webinterfaces are mainly about UI design which should...
Hey, I'm a bit confused with everything that's currently going on in the WebService-area. First we had MPWebServices and iPiMP...
Replies
Views
- New thread -
- New thread -
Here's a cool (at least I think so) idea, how could a MP remote benefit from Android push notifications (C2DM, Android Cloud to...
Replies
Views
AW: [Android] Remote Control Design Hi Because of my poor english.... Je nach Modus (TV, Music, Video,...) eine andere Oberfläche mit den Buttons, die relevant sind. Zu jeweils einer dieser Oberflächen einen "Experten" oder "Seite 2" Button, der zu den selteneren Funktionen führt. Für mich ist essentiell, dass es ein Instant-Connect...
AW: [Android] Remote Control Design Hi Because of my poor english.... Je nach Modus (TV, Music, Video,...) eine andere Oberfläche...
Hi guys, I'd like to have your opinion on how an android remote should be implemented. So let's discuss: Which buttons...
Replies
Views
MPCC is a MediaPortal process plugin which I wrote to allow the iPiMP web app to access/control MediaPortal clients. All the code is on Google Code (MPCC = MPClientController) MPCC itself provides no streaming/transcoding features, that's all part of the web app. The wifiremote project was based on MPCC, I liked the zero conf idea...
MPCC is a MediaPortal process plugin which I wrote to allow the iPiMP web app to access/control MediaPortal clients. All the code...
Hi, first of all I think cheezey and gemx did a great job in showing us the potential of a MediaPortal web module (Haven't tried...
Replies
Views
AW: PiipTV: LiveTV & remote PVR for Nokia Video Center I think it works with mp1.1.1 , i get the browser and watch over browser working. But i wont work on my phone... Perhaps a new install of vlc will solute your problem, buts thats only a wild guess..
AW: PiipTV: LiveTV & remote PVR for Nokia Video Center I think it works with mp1.1.1 , i get the browser and watch over browser...
Plugin features: - FREE no costs - Works globally: where IP - there PiipTV - Operator independent! - plugin can be...
Replies
Views
Webservices, IMnotsoHO is one of the most amazing plugins ever. The main problem is that not many people know about it or actively use it. The 2nd issue is the pathetic nature of Microsoft, Google, and obviously Apple. All 3 have historically and continue to have issues with playlists over the internet. While being an ancient file...
Webservices, IMnotsoHO is one of the most amazing plugins ever. The main problem is that not many people know about it or actively...
1.1.0 is closing in and that means it's time for a reinstallation, I have previously only played around with Ipimp, but never...
Replies
Views
Generally iPimp with MePo 1.1 works for streaming live tv in my setup except for the occational lock up where I cannot make iPimp stop the stream and change to another channel. Instead it will keep streaming the same channel regardless of how many times I try to stop the stream. Guess Cheezey is working on ironing out the issues.
Generally iPimp with MePo 1.1 works for streaming live tv in my setup except for the occational lock up where I cannot make iPimp...
Hi guys, I tested all live TV streaming plugins I found in this section but none is capable to stream the live TV content to an...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanx for your hint. I know 4therecord already. The web functionality is exactly what I'm searching for. But: I don't want to replace the MP TVService. FTR offers also interesting TVServer, but some feature are not working (e.g. Teletext). So what other plugin is working with RC5 and gives me access to my Scheduler from...
Hi, thanx for your hint. I know 4therecord already. The web functionality is exactly what I'm searching for. But: I don't...
Hi, I'm searching since hours here in the forum for a plugIn/Package which has the following features: I want to connect from...
Replies
Views
Your plugin must fulfil the following criterias to be taken into the "Popular Plugins" subsection, and get it's own subforum there. support latest MediaPortal stable release (this does not apply to Alpha, Beta and RC releases) available for download inside our repository on the homepage (DOES NOT APPLY TO SMARTPHONE ETC. APPS!) at...
Your plugin must fulfil the following criterias to be taken into the "Popular Plugins" subsection, and get it's own subforum there...
Your plugin must fulfil the following criterias to be taken into the "Popular Plugins" subsection, and get it's own subforum there...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I had a look at the forums, Fabrice Transcoder seems to be dead (for current mp versions), iPimp I haven´t checked but is there some work going on with the idea of the standalone transcoder? I would be happy to have something like this, Mediaslayer is doing a good job on CDs and DVD encoding but I am lacking this...
Hi guys, I had a look at the forums, Fabrice Transcoder seems to be dead (for current mp versions), iPimp I haven´t checked but...
I was looking into creating a simple plugin to transcode my TV recordings into MP4 - I then realized that 99% of the work was...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom