aMPed (5 Viewers)

Discuss the aMPed skin here
Hi, In the attachment you can find a short description how to add extra logos/links to aMPed with MultiShortcut. I use this to execute and open several programs from my aMPed menu with my remote or touchscreen. Very usefull for me and maybe for others as well...
Hi, In the attachment you can find a short description how to add extra logos/links to aMPed with MultiShortcut. I use this to...
Really nice logos can make a huge difference in the visual appearance of your skin and MediaPortal. I am constantly hunting for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPed User Mods (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks; I am going to have a play with this over the next few weeks to see if I can arrive at a combination that better matches my preferences. I will post again if I encounter a problem. I am starting to get the impression that MP regards digital radio as the ugly sister that no one wants to take to the party, and so keeps getting...
Thanks; I am going to have a play with this over the next few weeks to see if I can arrive at a combination that better matches my...
Hi all! I have created this thread so you can post any cool modifications you have made for aMPed 3.1. Please post screenshots...
Replies
Views
Cool thanks, i really like this skin. I'm using my films plugin, is it i matter of editing an xml file to to make the screen work right?
Cool thanks, i really like this skin. I'm using my films plugin, is it i matter of editing an xml file to to make the screen work...
I've made an initial conversion of the main wide screen (1280 x 720) xmls to full HD (thanks @m3rcury for the link to your...
Replies
Views
Hi again, I also thought it was a MP thing, but when I was making the logs, it didn't came up anymore :-) The strange thing is that if you zoom out again after zooming, you still get the error.... Like you trigger something with zooming you can't undo.
Hi again, I also thought it was a MP thing, but when I was making the logs, it didn't came up anymore :-) The strange thing is...
Version 3.6.1 released - updated first post. Changes: • New aMPed logo courtesy of @joostzilla (y) • aMPed Details view for...
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, an icon would be cool, maybe something simple - visible when watched, unvisible otherwise. What about just a simple checkmark? And also an configurable (via theme editor) value for the played color would be a nice feature - this saves oneself this nerving xml editing ;) Thanks & Regards, moh
Hi Dadeo, an icon would be cool, maybe something simple - visible when watched, unvisible otherwise. What about just a simple...
Hi, a small question: By default all videos in the MyVideo section (viewmode: list) are white. After start watching an item...
Replies
Views
Hi TLD - as you can see I moved these posts to a new thread so other users are more likely to see the issue. I have committed the fix to aMPed SVN - as per the third (red) screenshot in my previous post. It works well in 12pt and 15pt font and is no worse than default skin in 18pt font ;) at least functional. It's the best...
Hi TLD - as you can see I moved these posts to a new thread so other users are more likely to see the issue. I have committed...
I have found another issue i think. Is the mini keyboard working for you? its a mess for me. i'll post screen shots this weekend.
Replies
Views
I have now repeated test case 3 on the DefaultWide and Titan skins using a keyboard instead of a remote control, and the unexpected panel flow occurs on those skins too (so unlikely to be an aMPed problem). See below for details of the test procedure. At the point where the EPG is displayed twice in succession, the visible...
I have now repeated test case 3 on the DefaultWide and Titan skins using a keyboard instead of a remote control, and the unexpected...
I have come across a case where the panel flow is not what I would expect. However, as a newcomer, I cannot tell whether this is...
Replies
Views
I think it's the cover that slides, not the mini preview? So I tried moving the Channel logo/name and program genre to bottom middle, so you can still see it when mini tv/overlay is visible. Looks like this now: I made recorded TV, scheduled TV and program info match so can you copy the skin xmls in the attached zip to your aMPed...
I think it's the cover that slides, not the mini preview? So I tried moving the Channel logo/name and program genre to bottom...
I was going to complain that the TV Search results dont show a channel number but I just noticed the channel is shown in the lower...
Replies
Views
No worries, replied in test conversation - seems both issues resolved now with latest test release. :D
No worries, replied in test conversation - seems both issues resolved now with latest test release. :D
the text is all to the left, can the dates\times be moved to the right to make the programs more readable. revamped, Forest theme...
Replies
Views
Hi TLD - Micropolis kindly helped me figure out the changes that were required, so now aMPed will properly support v 1.3.1 - Summary page will no longer overlay other views, and you can select gauge types via context menu. I have committed the changes to SVN, if you could test and confirm I would really appreciate it. Thanks...
Hi TLD - Micropolis kindly helped me figure out the changes that were required, so now aMPed will properly support v 1.3.1 -...
I'm using the new aMPed revAMped w/18 font and when i go to HTPCInfo i get whats shown in the pic i uploaded in all HTPCInfo...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback ltfearme. Actually I left default on Calendar on purpose since it was the option I use most frequently, but I am using Profile more now, so I can change that. Yes it would be nice, but with the various screen and font sizes that aMPed supports I haven't figured out a good (read easy ;)) way to do that yet -...
Thanks for the feedback ltfearme. Actually I left default on Calendar on purpose since it was the option I use most frequently...
For those who have updated to Trakt 3.0.0, the skin files supporting the new features, like User Profile (including stats), Network...
Replies
Views
Thanks Dadeo.
Thanks Dadeo.
hi there, will there be support for the windows update control plugin...
Replies
Views
Screen shots from MP 1.2.3, Default Wide, skin, TvWishList.Ver.1.2.3.3 the POG button. Go to TV guide click TVWish (POG button) EDIT forgot to say you right click TV guide (context menu) to see the TVWish (POG button)
Screen shots from MP 1.2.3, Default Wide, skin, TvWishList.Ver.1.2.3.3 the POG button. Go to TV guide click TVWish (POG button)...
Dadeo any chance of getting support for TvWishList in the next version of aMPed.
Replies
Views
You don't actually need a camera to use it - ispy can treat your desktop as a video source, or you can use a webcam from the internet (there are a few, for example add an ffmpeg source and use: mmsh://live1.wm.skynews.servecast.net/skynews_wmlz_live300k )
You don't actually need a camera to use it - ispy can treat your desktop as a video source, or you can use a webcam from the...
hi there, will there be support for the ISpy plugin? This is very nice plugin. Im tested it with My IP Camera and In-build NTB...
Replies
Views
As I posted in the main thread, I have updated SVN with the latest fixes for FTR 1.7.0, both for aMPed 3.4 for MP 1.2.x and v3.5 for MP 1.3.0 alpha. For those updating to the latest release of 'Argus' (FTR has changed to Argus) - aMPed testers reported that the skin files work if you rename them - change FTR to Argus - including the...
As I posted in the main thread, I have updated SVN with the latest fixes for FTR 1.7.0, both for aMPed 3.4 for MP 1.2.x and v3.5...
Any chance support could be added for the beta version of For the Record? Everything seems to work as is except for Recorded TV.
Replies
Views
You can´t do that - your contract runs until 2030 :D
You can´t do that - your contract runs until 2030 :D
I was trying the slide-show facility in "Pictures", while a recording happened to be in progress. I was surprised to find that the...
Replies
Views
Yes, to remove the time in Big Icon List layout in Recorded TV: Open common.facade.recordings.xml in your ' ...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\aMPed' folder Go to the "album view listcontrol" section Add a line "<textvisible2>no</textvisible2>" So the control should look like this: <control Style="Album">...
Yes, to remove the time in Big Icon List layout in Recorded TV: Open common.facade.recordings.xml in your ' ...\Team...
I have just started using MP and aMPed. I appreciate that each of the screens follow roughly the same layout however is it possible...
Replies
Views
(y) That was imho the most important/functional issue. Right and down arrows display only if there is metadata offscreen to the right, not more items. The arrow indicates a 'details' view is available. So what you describe is 'intended' or correct behaviour..
(y) That was imho the most important/functional issue. Right and down arrows display only if there is metadata offscreen to the...
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre with aMPed 3.6.2 on 32-bit Vista. I have noticed what looks like an error in the radio recordings section...
Replies
Views
Amped supports an 8-line EPG and a 10-line EPG, but these numbers refer to the number of data lines in the EPG grid, and do not include the header/time line for the grid. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Amped supports an 8-line EPG and a 10-line EPG, but these numbers refer to the number of data lines in the EPG grid, and do not...
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre, with aMPed skin with modified XML files provided by @Dadeo, on 32-bit Vista. Yesterday I noticed that...
Replies
Views
It's Great, the renaming works and I understand the changed Wiki-Text. Thanks for Your help, thanks for the skin.
It's Great, the renaming works and I understand the changed Wiki-Text. Thanks for Your help, thanks for the skin.
I am new to MediaPortal. First Question: I'm just trying to add with the help of Home Basic Editor the ordinary MP standard...
Replies
Views
revaMPed supports 3 levels of sub-menus in addition to the main menu, but only 7 items per menu. You can edit or move any items on any level, but not add more. That's a total of 49 items just using one sub-level, or 343 if you use 2 sub levels. It's hard to fit more than 7 items on the window nicely and still support large fonts. I...
revaMPed supports 3 levels of sub-menus in addition to the main menu, but only 7 items per menu. You can edit or move any items on...
I read online that MP supposedly has better support for anime than XBMC does and I'm willing to give it a try, but at the same...
Replies
Views
aha I see . Sorry. tks once again.
aha I see . Sorry. tks once again.
Many menu strings on this skin have original english names, such as : watch,system , games etc.... Can this be changed to our...
Replies
Views
I confirm: two-colour means part of the program is scheduled to record.
I confirm: two-colour means part of the program is scheduled to record.
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre with the aMPed skin, on 32-bit Vista. This morning I displayed the radio EPG in order to schedule a couple...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Overlapping Text DE
Yes, it is the ability to have larger than normal fonts that makes aMPed easily my skin of first choice. By the way, when I installed MP 1.9.0 pre, I installed it in a Vista partition that had never seen any trace of MP, so I ended up with all of the defaults, including those for aMPed. The only setting that I changed was to use the...
Yes, it is the ability to have larger than normal fonts that makes aMPed easily my skin of first choice. By the way, when I...
As a newcomer to MP, I am not sure whether overlapping text is to be expected. But, on the assumption that it is not, the attached...
Replies
Views
Thanks Chuck - committed to SVN now, will be included in next MPEI release.
Thanks Chuck - committed to SVN now, will be included in next MPEI release.
Win7 MP 1.4 aMPed 3.6 SuperaMPed 16:9 SuperBlue There an overlap issue in the bottom labels of the IMDB+ Scraper Options screen...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, yes, there is just not enough room to get all the menu items in using 18pt. I reported the problem to offbyone (author of Online Videos) and he said he noticed the problem when creating the skin files for Blue3 (4x3) and plans to fix it in the next version of Online Videos by moving more options to a context menu. As a...
Hi guys, yes, there is just not enough room to get all the menu items in using 18pt. I reported the problem to offbyone (author of...
if you use online videos with this skin and with 18pt font, you can't see the left menu item for adding sites (in italian is...
Replies
Views
It does seem to be plugin related in my case, just changed to MySleepControl plugin and same remote settings work fine in RC2.
It does seem to be plugin related in my case, just changed to MySleepControl plugin and same remote settings work fine in RC2.
Posting here just in case this may be skin related. If I use the play button on home screen to start random music using the...
Replies
Views
Fanart does not display as background in coverflow (or filmstrip) layout when you select 'Fanart' layout style in aMPedConfig (Layouts tab) because the 'scaled' fanart doesn't fit the full screen. It will display when you press the right arrow for details, or of course in the MyFilms Details window, as in your screenshot. IF you want...
Fanart does not display as background in coverflow (or filmstrip) layout when you select 'Fanart' layout style in aMPedConfig...
My fanart is not showed in the background of the main screen of MyFilms.
Replies
Views
Dude, that was really bas luck. Thank you very much for letting me know, hope you recover soon.
Dude, that was really bas luck. Thank you very much for letting me know, hope you recover soon.
Using MyFilms and aMPed there are two ways for viewing the movie plot: either by hitting the right-arrow button on the remote or by...
Replies
Views
aMPed 3.6.2 already supports most of the new features of MyFIlms 6.1.0 (recently released) since they were available in Testmode in MyFilms 6.0.3. However, the final release of v6.1.0 adds support for certification logos by country. If you grab certification data for your country MyFilms can now display the correct certification logo...
aMPed 3.6.2 already supports most of the new features of MyFIlms 6.1.0 (recently released) since they were available in Testmode in...
aMPed 3.6.2 already supports most of the new features of MyFIlms 6.1.0 (recently released) since they were available in Testmode in...
Replies
Views
I know there were changes, but those should not affect LMH and MF (and Sebastiii fixed compatibility) ... but logs should tell us ;-)
I know there were changes, but those should not affect LMH and MF (and Sebastiii fixed compatibility) ... but logs should tell us ;-)
Hi Dadeo, Please fix the display of information about movies aMPed 3.5.1.1923 Lates Media Handler 1.6.0.9 MyFilms 6.0.2.2791
Replies
Views
AW: MyFilms 4.9.4 Testing I changed the config and now it works great! I think the bug was me this time. ;) Thank you for helping.
AW: MyFilms 4.9.4 Testing I changed the config and now it works great! I think the bug was me this time. ;) Thank you for helping.
Im trying ur skin, but I get this u see in the attached picture Is it the problem u described in the Myfilms forum? Is it solved...
Replies
Views
Hi TLD, yes MP1 will migrate to Git soon. I don't have plans to switch aMPed yet, and it won't be affected by the MP1 switch. So you can keep updating via aMPed SVN as you have been. I'll surely give you all notice if it does change ;)
Hi TLD, yes MP1 will migrate to Git soon. I don't have plans to switch aMPed yet, and it won't be affected by the MP1 switch. So...
"we will migrate the MP1 project from SVN to Git." Will this have any effect on using aMPed skin SVN.
Replies
Views
Thank you very much! :)
Thank you very much! :)
As the title states, I cannot see any episode preview using MP-TVSeries and aMPed. I see a fanart related to the series instead, I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom