MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (18 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
alexirion: Your issue in the previous post is not related to the one described in the first post of this thread. Please see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-versions-496/problem-playing-recorded-tv-rc2-80906/ PS: Please use one thread per issue.
alexirion: Your issue in the previous post is not related to the one described in the first post of this thread. Please see...
I just got a dialog window saying "Ein unbekannter Fehler ist aufgetreten" (An unknown error happened) when switching to play a TV...
Replies
Views
okay, i'm backing up what is in programdata\mediaportal, and after doing a full mediaportal products cleanup done, reinstall now done, no errors problems seems all gone, do I need to transfer the thumbs and the video database or is there another way?
okay, i'm backing up what is in programdata\mediaportal, and after doing a full mediaportal products cleanup done, reinstall now...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bits CPU Type: Q6600 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
This function still working, as you can see on screenshots (combined channel has DVB-T and DVB-S tuning details). bug is only in channel groups where it has two links to the same channel. If you delete one of the doubled links, all become to normal state.
This function still working, as you can see on screenshots (combined channel has DVB-T and DVB-S tuning details). bug is only in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three (wide) Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom 9600...
Replies
Views
Hi Mark, Could it be something as crazy as your card overheating when it starts recording? I know it is a bit of a wild guess, but it is not completely impossible. You could try running your system with the case open. -About heat, yes it could be possible, but I didn't have this problem with the soft "Terratec Homecinema". So...
Hi Mark, Could it be something as crazy as your card overheating when it starts recording? I know it is a bit of a wild guess...
MediaPortal Version: mp 1.1 rc1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp pro sp3 CPU Type: amd athlon II x2 245 HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Last.fm not working That is you and tourettes who want free subscriptions :) Would pay for them for the good work you have both put in if I had a job ;) Anyway back home now and confirmed this was user error :wtf: I did initially think I had just put in the wrong password so double checked. Problem was my last.fm...
Re: AW: Last.fm not working That is you and tourettes who want free subscriptions :) Would pay for them for the good work you...
This happend within last few weeks (was not working in last SVN and possibly earlier) Basically just enter last.fm screen and...
Replies
Views
Peccato, avrei voluto farlo funzionare direttamente grazie Simone
Peccato, avrei voluto farlo funzionare direttamente grazie Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD SEMPRON 2800+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7, 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86 GHz HDD: Hitachi 1 TB Memory: 2 GB DDR2-800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4350 256 MB Video Card Driver: 10.3 Sound Card: ATI HDMI audio Sound Card AC3: ATI HDMI...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7, 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7, 32 bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: Windows 7 64bit dropping frames in HD with MP 1.1.0 RC1 me ! :D I'm sure it'll be gone in RC2 Vff
Re: AW: Re: Windows 7 64bit dropping frames in HD with MP 1.1.0 RC1 me ! :D I'm sure it'll be gone in RC2 Vff
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
I'll try that tonight :thx: And indeed the volume inside MP was completely turned down, and I was controlling the volume with my Harmony remote on the amplifier. After increasing the volume everything works again like a charm :-) :thx: again! Ron
I'll try that tonight :thx: And indeed the volume inside MP was completely turned down, and I was controlling the volume with my...
MediaPortal Version: problem occurs wiht both RC1 and RC2 MediaPortal Skin: tried several. still no sound Windows Version: win7...
Replies
Views
Fix pushed in 1.3.0Alpha branch
Fix pushed in 1.3.0Alpha branch
Hi. MediaPortal Configuration utility crash instead of ignore the error on creating filter section if there is a mess in...
Replies
Views
TV's working OK now since I repaired the database but I'm still seeing a lot of Late Frame and Demux messages in the log. Should I be concerned about these?
TV's working OK now since I repaired the database but I'm still seeing a lot of Late Frame and Demux messages in the log. Should...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
The fixes in that core.dll should be in RC2. Please retest then. Settings this thread to fixed now.
The fixes in that core.dll should be in RC2. Please retest then. Settings this thread to fixed now.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 Windows Version: windows 7 ultimate & proffesional I am a fan of the relaxed TS reader setting...
Replies
Views
Ok.Thanks again!
Ok.Thanks again!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP PRO SP3 CPU Type: Intel core duo 2.2GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung HD501LJ x 1 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Intel DG33TL Video Card: nVidia 7600GS Video Card Driver: nVidia 8.16.11.9107 Sound Card: On-Board Sound Card AC3: Optical Out (from On-Board Sound) Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-bit CPU Type: Intel HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: random TV stuttering and freezes Unfortunately BDA drivers report the signal's level & quality values in various ways (depending on the manufacturer and HW itself) so all those meters are showing is a comparable value when you adjust the signal -> worse or better. But nothing that would indicate if the quality is too bad.
Re: AW: random TV stuttering and freezes Unfortunately BDA drivers report the signal's level & quality values in various ways...
Living room client: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0. RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 on all Systems Windows Version: Windows Vista Home...
Replies
Views
AW: Mediaportal crashes/won't restart on resume from S3 standby (Vista) I've exactly the same problem with my Vista 32bit. Did you solve it? I think I'll try that.
AW: Mediaportal crashes/won't restart on resume from S3 standby (Vista) I've exactly the same problem with my Vista 32bit...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP2 32-bit CPU Type...
Replies
Views
+ when MP is in the background
+ when MP is in the background
Log fills up with: [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: GraphicContext: Error setting Blankscreen to True - System.NullReferenceException...
Replies
Views
Hi chemelli, I've checked the differences between the MediaPortal core libraries 1.0.2.0 and 1.1.0.0 RC1 and you are right, all functions like IsMP3, IsWMV... are not supported longer. Thx and sorry for any circumstances. Cheers, Micropolis ;-)
Hi chemelli, I've checked the differences between the MediaPortal core libraries 1.0.2.0 and 1.1.0.0 RC1 and you are right, all...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC 1 (Build 25080) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Service Pack 2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hey, No problems - i'm away right now but when I get back at the end of the month, i'll attach the logs to the post? I've fixed it for me, but i'm keen to try and help the (awesome) dev team if I can. Cheers, Kieran
Hey, No problems - i'm away right now but when I get back at the end of the month, i'll attach the logs to the post? I've...
If on your clients you're getting an error stating that they can't connect to stream 2.0, here's how to fix. I was glad my German...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] EPG one hour fast (1 Viewer) DE
Hmm, now the main EPG is right but the OSD EPG is an hour behind! All the channels in the OSD EPG also show 100%, which I believe is meant to indicate how much of the current programme is left, so perhaps that means something.
Hmm, now the main EPG is right but the OSD EPG is an hour behind! All the channels in the OSD EPG also show 100%, which I...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Errors in TV-Server error log (1 Viewer) DE
Indeed since RC3 no more errors in the logs. But the TV server is soooo unstable. :( VdR
Indeed since RC3 no more errors in the logs. But the TV server is soooo unstable. :( VdR
My TV server seems to work perfectly. But when investigating to set up the power schedular I found a lot of these error entries in...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as issue has been fixed in RC3 and going off topic.
Closing this thread as issue has been fixed in RC3 and going off topic.
Hi Devs! If i select a music track by pressing Play on my remote, MP stops playing afterr ~1sec and returns to home screen! If...
Replies
Views
Now done. I've attached two sets of logs: one for when it works OK, one for when I get the black screen Yes, I get a fully-fuctioning GUI, with everything else working, it's only when I start TV that I get the blank screen. I've now added the 20-second delay but still have the same problem. It's defo a problem with MediaPortal, as...
Now done. I've attached two sets of logs: one for when it works OK, one for when I get the black screen Yes, I get a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: 1x Samsung...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Unable to connect to database Hi. Yes u are right. :thx: Indead i could not reach the server with ping using the hostname. And when i added the name of the server to the hosts file the problem was gone. Thx a lot. Jac
Re: AW: Unable to connect to database Hi. Yes u are right. :thx: Indead i could not reach the server with ping using the...
TV-Server MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.RC1 (server and client) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate (Dutch) CPU...
Replies
Views
Re: Problem controlling the sound I figured out what caused my problem: If I select "upmix stereo to 5.1/7.1" in the music settings in MP-config I cannot control the sound, else, if I unselect it I can control the sound. Is it a bug?
Re: Problem controlling the sound I figured out what caused my problem: If I select "upmix stereo to 5.1/7.1" in the music...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 250 HDD: 2 Samsungs...
Replies
Views
Just for the Record: It works :)! DB updated and everything is fine now, menu is working again :) Thx again to Gibman and Regards ARE2
Just for the Record: It works :)! DB updated and everything is fine now, menu is working again :) Thx again to Gibman and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 215 HDD...
Replies
Views
I was traveling so I couldn't update this one. Actually I reinstalled MP once again and I yet again I have problems. I upgraded my motherboard BIOS and this time I am using the firewire default driver, not the legacy. I also downgraded my FireDTV firmware to 1.2.10 and 4.8N drivers (historically this combination worked the best)
I was traveling so I couldn't update this one. Actually I reinstalled MP once again and I yet again I have problems. I upgraded my...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)...
Replies
Views
AW: MP Freeze on first Tune in Multi Seat Ok found the channel. What did you mean with, you need an TS Dump, did you mean that i record some minutes of this channel ? :S
AW: MP Freeze on first Tune in Multi Seat Ok found the channel. What did you mean with, you need an TS Dump, did you mean that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win 7 (Main Client) / Win Server 2008 x64 Std (TV...
Replies
Views
This has been confirmed to be a bug, and a fix is already in the works. But it is quite specific, as it relates to "Reinitialize TVService on resume". From your posts I gather that your issue is not related to suspend/resume and/or "Reinitialize TVService" is not enabled. However it is quite possible that the underlying cause is the...
This has been confirmed to be a bug, and a fix is already in the works. But it is quite specific, as it relates to "Reinitialize...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit Edition CPU Type: Quad Core 9550+...
Replies
Views
AW: No audio on Euronews and CNN Thanks for the advice - it works now :) I changed the TV MPEG Audio Decoder to fddshow and switched MP1, MP2 decoder from libmad to libavcodec. :thx:
AW: No audio on Euronews and CNN Thanks for the advice - it works now :) I changed the TV MPEG Audio Decoder to fddshow and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 1. TV Card: Cinergy C PCI HD 1. TV Card Type: DVB-C I upgraded...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom