MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (2 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Problem solved. The program "DVB viewer" from Technisat was corrupting the system. Uninstalling the software did the job.:)
Problem solved. The program "DVB viewer" from Technisat was corrupting the system. Uninstalling the software did the job.:)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2B MediaPortal Skin: deault Windows Version: Win 7 CPU Type: Intel Duo 2x3000 Mhz HDD: OCZ SSD 20 Gig...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-540/no-logs-no-steps-reproduce-no-systemspecs-will-get-your-thread-deleted-88213/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-540/no-logs-no-steps-reproduce-no-systemspecs-will-get-your-thread-deleted...
Since version 1.1.x already have this problem. The Windows 7 start menu won't go away on full screen mode or playing video. The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] S3 mode DE
Ok, since this works your troubles are likely caused by strange hardware behavior. I set the the thread to no bug, since no code changes are required.
Ok, since this works your troubles are likely caused by strange hardware behavior. I set the the thread to no bug, since no code...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240e HDD: SSD...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-540/no-logs-no-steps-reproduce-no-systemspecs-will-get-your-thread-deleted-88213/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-540/no-logs-no-steps-reproduce-no-systemspecs-will-get-your-thread-deleted...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: default wide skin Windows Version: win 7 pro 64 bit CPU Type: Intel i7 quad...
Replies
Views
After doing some experimenting, I'm finding the problem is related to what .ifo file MP tries to read. Most of my video folders have 2 .ifo files, VIDEO_TS.IFO AND VTS_01_0.IFO. The interesting part about this problem is some of my files will be recognized by MP and play, others won't, both having identical file names and...
After doing some experimenting, I'm finding the problem is related to what .ifo file MP tries to read. Most of my video folders...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: default wide skin Windows Version: win 7 pro 64 bit CPU Type: Intel i7 quad...
Replies
Views
Mantis: 0003564: CoverFlow stuttering with big steps in long item lists - MediaPortal Bugtracker Help applied in r27910
Mantis: 0003564: CoverFlow stuttering with big steps in long item lists - MediaPortal Bugtracker Help applied in r27910
Need to update my system specs... Windows 7 64bit edition MediaPortal 1.2Beta DefaultWide 4GB Ram Quad-Core ATI 4250...
Replies
Views
AW: MKV stuttering No problem! I could write more in first post! Sorry! I will see to post logs tomorrow. But 2h without tv is very hard ;)
AW: MKV stuttering No problem! I could write more in first post! Sorry! I will see to post logs tomorrow. But 2h without tv is...
Hi there, Here I don't have logs, but if you want you could get one ;) If I whatch mkvs I have the problem, that there are...
Replies
Views
Re: Problem with MP but I can't be bothered explaining it & the logs don't show anyth There are still threads appearing with no logs. Clearly some people know better than the developers. :)
Re: Problem with MP but I can't be bothered explaining it & the logs don't show anyth There are still threads appearing with no...
Hi, Okay, you just knew this was going to be sarcastic, but I am responding to the fact that there are now 10 threads in this...
Replies
Views
yes, it also freezes after playing for a while at normal speed and then switching to fast-forward. On my XP testsystem the fast forward works perfect for 20-30 seconds and then the video freezes. On my Windows 7 system the freeze is immedately after enabling fast forward. Perhaps it has something to do with the hardware? But i think...
yes, it also freezes after playing for a while at normal speed and then switching to fast-forward. On my XP testsystem the fast...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Test Windows XP / Prod Windows 7 Home Premium 64...
Replies
Views
Fixed in r27898
Fixed in r27898
When I try to sort the video files by size, it doesn't always work. For example, see the attached screenshot: an 8GB file should...
Replies
Views
I have some videos, that have backdrops in TMDb, but MP cannot lookup em. I provide logs where MP cannot retrieve fanart and correct links to pages with fanart by API. UPD. I have checked and see that TMDB nothing returns for some video TT
I have some videos, that have backdrops in TMDb, but MP cannot lookup em. I provide logs where MP cannot retrieve fanart and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Defaultwide I try do search fanart for my videos. But sometimes, even if record...
Replies
Views
Hi, I finally found the problem. While I was looking the logs, I noticed that ifo extensions were showed as ıfo. We have dotted little i (i), dotless little ı (ı), dotted big İ (İ) and dotless big I (I) in Turkish charset. This causes the character recognition problem in Turkish localization setup. So after changing the localization...
Hi, I finally found the problem. While I was looking the logs, I noticed that ifo extensions were showed as ıfo. We have dotted...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 3 Ghz HDD: WD 2...
Replies
Views
Could you tell me which id this is? /Marcus
Could you tell me which id this is? /Marcus
I installed 1.2 beta yesterday and all appeared to be working fine... however today live tv has stopped without me installing...
Replies
Views
Fixed in r27893
Fixed in r27893
MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default (mod)/... Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3)...
Replies
Views
Fixed in r27891
Fixed in r27891
MediaPortal Version: 1.2Beta MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD AM3 Quadcore HDD: 500GB...
Replies
Views
Since you found the solution, I have marked this as 'no bug'. Next time please post complete logs :) Mark
Since you found the solution, I have marked this as 'no bug'. Next time please post complete logs :) Mark
After upgrade to 1.2.0 beta I am unable to start graph on the dedicated TV server. When viewing a channel from a client or doing...
Replies
Views
0003552: thumbnailpanel - imageFolderFocus & zoom not working correctly together - MediaPortal Bugtracker Added in r27889. TY! :)
0003552: thumbnailpanel - imageFolderFocus & zoom not working correctly together - MediaPortal Bugtracker Added in r27889. TY! :)
Setting the imageFolderFocus on the thumbnailpanel works fine If you don't have zoomXPixels or zoomYPixels higher than 0. In that...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 betal MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: vista 32 sp2 CPU Type: e8400 HDD: WD AV-GP 2TB Memory: 4gb Motherboard: asus P5KE-WiFi Video Card: ati 4650 Video Card Driver: 10.9 Sound Card: ati hdmi Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: realtek 2.49 1. TV Card: de floppy-dtv 1. TV Card Type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 betal MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: vista 32 sp2 CPU Type: e8400 HDD: WD AV-GP 2TB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 betal MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: vista 32 sp2 CPU Type: e8400 HDD: WD AV-GP 2TB...
Replies
Views
Ok bug confirmed and I will added to mantis for 120 RC1. :thx: for your help in this. Mantis http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3544
Ok bug confirmed and I will added to mantis for 120 RC1. :thx: for your help in this. Mantis...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide I wanna use fanart for my movies. So I have installed fanart...
Replies
Views
Fix is in SVN.
Fix is in SVN.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: b3w Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit HUN CPU Type: Intel E2160 HDD: Intel 40...
Replies
Views
No worries. Would rather have a report of something we have already fixed that has logs and steps to reproduce than a bad explanation of a bug we don't know about with no logs :D
No worries. Would rather have a report of something we have already fixed that has logs and steps to reproduce than a bad...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP (logs with Default Wide) Windows Version: Win7 x64 1. TV Card: DD...
Replies
Views
AW: Radio - wrong behaviour when already running For me it workes too! :thx: I will try to do it better next time:sorry:
AW: Radio - wrong behaviour when already running For me it workes too! :thx: I will try to do it better next time:sorry:
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0Beta MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
You're right 100%. Will add to mantis. ** Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3542 Fixed in SVN 27932
You're right 100%. Will add to mantis. ** Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3542 Fixed in SVN 27932
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide I live in Russia, so I use kinopoisk scrabber for getting video...
Replies
Views
Excellent. Well, I have no idea how the install failed before, but unless you can reproduce the problem, we have to leave things as 'no bug' since there is nothing in the information you have provided which gives the team anything to go on. MArk
Excellent. Well, I have no idea how the install failed before, but unless you can reproduce the problem, we have to leave things...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD 4.2.0.0 Windows Version: XP servicepack 3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Chaps, Just to confirm after a few days of normal usage - I am having no further problems. Thanks again Robbo100
Chaps, Just to confirm after a few days of normal usage - I am having no further problems. Thanks again Robbo100
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E7400 HDD: 700 GB on 2...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: Re: Remote control partly not working Yes, it does. I disabled the Minidisplay plugin, rebooted and verified that the remote is working correctly. Then entered configuration and closed it again. Result: all Windows functions on the remote are dead - both within MP and Windows. So the issue is clearly related to...
AW: Re: AW: Re: Remote control partly not working Yes, it does. I disabled the Minidisplay plugin, rebooted and verified that...
After a clean install of 1.2.0 Beta I am experiencing a strange behavior. Start PC, MediaPortal comes up - everything is fine...
Replies
Views
0003540: Movie info screen sometimes shows wrong poster from previously visited movie info - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0003540: Movie info screen sometimes shows wrong poster from previously visited movie info - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Steps to reproduce: 1. Show IMDB info for a film (Crank for ex.), MP...
Replies
Views
AW: MP crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException in MyMusic and MyVideos Yes, with Minidiplay plugin enabled and property browser disabled everything is ok! That's a situation I can live well with, because I need the property browser only sometimes to improve my homemade skin and on my "production system" in the living room (which...
AW: MP crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException in MyMusic and MyVideos Yes, with Minidiplay plugin enabled and property...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 MPcrashes with...
Replies
Views
You can close this thread. I've got Live TV to work now. There is however other problems that interacts and stopped live tv. I can not update my plugins and MP tries to update them automatically and that stopped TV.
You can close this thread. I've got Live TV to work now. There is however other problems that interacts and stopped live tv. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD 4.2.0.0 Windows Version: XP servicepack 3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I have made sure this is addressed when we look at radio (0003539: Radio and TV Skin properties should be aligned - MediaPortal Bugtracker) I have also made an interim fix that will sort out the radio station name for 1.2 (but changing your mini-display setup as above will achieve the same)
I have made sure this is addressed when we look at radio (0003539: Radio and TV Skin properties should be aligned - MediaPortal...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0Beta MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom