Older releases (6 Viewers)

Chefkoch, IIRC, Dokan 0.6 was just very buggy, that was why we switched back to the elder version. I don't think this bug report can be considered as fixed, maybe we should check it again. But it might be related to the bug report from some weeks ago that videos don't play very well via remote connections. In the other thread, I...
Chefkoch, IIRC, Dokan 0.6 was just very buggy, that was why we switched back to the elder version. I don't think this bug report...
Mopheus: Playing BD-isos works perfectly when MP2-Client and MP2-Server are located on the same machine. When I try to play a...
Replies
Views
Hi Are you refering to this? http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/1_System_Specs mrj
Hi Are you refering to this? http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/1_System_Specs mrj
I have tried with the latest MP2, and version 1.12 and 1.7. All the same results. I have a Hauppage WinTV-HVR-2200 (8940) with...
Replies
Views
I just rebased your branch on dev, made some trivial code style changes (removing { } from one-line-statements) and sqashed all changes into one single commit. The change was already included in recent test build, and will be in all further ones. Thanks again!
I just rebased your branch on dev, made some trivial code style changes (removing { } from one-line-statements) and sqashed all...
I'm attempting to use BitmapImageSource to improve rendering of images in my plugin but it doesn't appear to work properly in MPF...
Replies
Views
In the meantime you may try the SiteUtils from this posting: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/2-1pre-no-player-registered-for-amazonprime.135690/#post-1206105 EDIT: Sorry, I just saw that Morpheus had provided these SiteUtils to you..
In the meantime you may try the SiteUtils from this posting...
Hi, Not sure where to post this, but as I can't see any other reports I'll do it here. BBC iPlayer doesn't work for me in this...
Replies
Views
The candidate branch was created by chefkoch and contained changes he considers to be merged into dev (after review). I now took the missing commit into dev and delete the candidate branch. The nuget question is better answered by chefkoch, for me it worked without issues in VS2013. But therefore I have other problems, I will create...
The candidate branch was created by chefkoch and contained changes he considers to be merged into dev (after review). I now took...
Just compiled MP2 Client based on current dev. When trying to play an MP3 file, I get the following exception in the logs (full...
Replies
Views
fixed in commit 513d0b3f4c6d87f9d0351c28e2e8b821bb7488e0
fixed in commit 513d0b3f4c6d87f9d0351c28e2e8b821bb7488e0
When starting playback of an MP4 video files, bass player is being used instead of video player. Test file is available at...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed in multiple screens issues patch (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fullscreen-to-window-moves-on-the-first-monitor.112759/page-2#post-965900)
Should be fixed in multiple screens issues patch...
Hi Everyone, I have now 2 monitors : My old 4/3 1280*1024 monitor, and my 16/9 TV 1920*1080 Let's assume I first start MP2 on...
Replies
Views
Hi together, I have tested the last dev branch this week and in the dev branch I have some issues. If I play something in PiP mode I loose everytime the audio stream. This happen after switch of the PiP mode. The audio stream didn't change with video stream. After switch of the audio stream manually I loose kompletly the sound. I...
Hi together, I have tested the last dev branch this week and in the dev branch I have some issues. If I play something in PiP...
Hi morpheus, i've tested your new version. The stuttering in the PiP mode is gone but i've problems with the audio stream. If i...
Replies
Views
Danke für den Patch. Aber so wie er ist kann ich ihn nicht übernehmen. Es werden zu viele Dinge vermischt. Ich sehe mir das in Ruhe an, welche Änderungen wo nötig sind. Das dauert aber ein wenig...
Danke für den Patch. Aber so wie er ist kann ich ihn nicht übernehmen. Es werden zu viele Dinge vermischt. Ich sehe mir das in...
Hey, while looking into the AudioSpectrumAnalyzer to figure out how it is using GetFFTData and what it is doing with it exactly, i...
Replies
Views
Composers are now displaying - type has been removed.
Composers are now displaying - type has been removed.
Hi, i've noticed, that some tags are not displayed propper, please take a look at the screenshot: missing tag for Komponist...
Replies
Views
I've just checked the code again and tested this: I have an audio renderer that cannot be added to dshow graphs (something Cyberlink...), neither in graphstudio nor in MP2. I can select this filter in codec selection, it's CLSID and name is stored properly to settings. When re-entering the settings, my selection is marked. Now I...
I've just checked the code again and tested this: I have an audio renderer that cannot be added to dshow graphs (something...
when i select the audio renderer "Default audio renderer" it wont save my selection. Cybrlink saved and the bottom 2 samsung...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Attempt to read or write protected memory for configuration items It looks very good. Thanks. I set the bug to fix. I'll re-open it if I run again in the same situation, but I have the feeling it will be ok ;)
Re: AW: Attempt to read or write protected memory for configuration items It looks very good. Thanks. I set the bug to fix. I'll...
New report tonight, but I think it's a pretty old bug. While trying to change the configuration, or just display it, I have often...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the slow reply - yes it does. I put the visulisation up on the screen because I was not sure how well the audio would come across on the video I made. - Thanks for the continued development of a fantastic product! Robbo
Sorry for the slow reply - yes it does. I put the visulisation up on the screen because I was not sure how well the audio would...
Hi there, I have been trying out various audio types to see how things are working and I have found that my .m4a tracks don't...
Replies
Views
I think this issue is currently avoided by my locking fix and the changes regarding exception handling. Albert plans to rework the AssetCore classes later to prevent the issues, this should be not handled in this thread...
I think this issue is currently avoided by my locking fix and the changes regarding exception handling. Albert plans to rework...
Hello, Want to mention that at current state, anti aliasing branch can cause Video to became fully black because of a DirectX...
Replies
Views
When switching between fullscreen and windowed mode the selection of the current screen is not kept. Might be related to fact the screen is reloaded completely and because of this it might not be a bug. But would it make sense in general to store the selected control and set focus back to after screen reload? So if we set it to no...
When switching between fullscreen and windowed mode the selection of the current screen is not kept. Might be related to fact the...
When switching between fullscreen and windowed mode the selection of the current screen is not kept. Might be related to fact the...
Replies
Views
Exactly as expected. So no problem. The Transifex pull requires to have transifex configured on your machine, see also: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Localization/Translation_Guide/Exception:_No_user_credentials_found_during_translation_download that's why I added the new batch ....NoTransifex ;) So...
Exactly as expected. So no problem. The Transifex pull requires to have transifex configured on your machine, see also...
Hi To build MP2-Setup.msi, put the content of the attached zip file in folder xxx\MediaPortal\Build\BuildReport run...
Replies
Views
It would be great if you then posted a comment in your bug thread. I will mark the thread as "fixed", assuming that the change has made (or will make) its way into the master.
It would be great if you then posted a comment in your bug thread. I will mark the thread as "fixed", assuming that the change has...
Hi, i've noticed, that MP2 crashed to desktop, if you try to play an audiofile after changing WASAPI exclusiv audio device...
Replies
Views
MP2 version: Alpha 1 Summer Release When adding a global share in SingleSeat configuration the label on the top right says "Add local share"
MP2 version: Alpha 1 Summer Release When adding a global share in SingleSeat configuration the label on the top right says "Add...
MP2 version: Alpha 1 Summer Release When adding a global share in SingleSeat configuration the label on the top right says "Add...
Replies
Views
You said it's very flexible. : What about a plugin to create personal sort orders and personal filters, based on every metadata avaliable ? (Please don't tell me "Write it", I don't feel good enough to do it ATM ;) ) Also we can have some "Show Video Only" or "Show Audio Only" buttons in the broswing screens. Last, one new thing I...
You said it's very flexible. : What about a plugin to create personal sort orders and personal filters, based on every metadata...
This is only a minor issue I think: I have browsed the pictures library for year 2011, found 183 pictures and pressed "add all...
Replies
Views
Hi. In our TVE database there is a column "genre" in table "program". It is properly filled by epg grabbers (at least it is filled when using xmltv plugin). But those data are not used in GUI (EPG view or somewhere else). Should not be too hard to make use of the already existing data.
Hi. In our TVE database there is a column "genre" in table "program". It is properly filled by epg grabbers (at least it is filled...
Hi. In our TVE database there is a column "genre" in table "program". It is properly filled by epg grabbers (at least it is filled...
Replies
Views
Set to fixed as the other AA related report
Set to fixed as the other AA related report
Hi all, Sorry about this, but I found another issue in the AA branch (it's perfectly working with the last commit in dev branch...
Replies
Views
@JSchuricht , I have no explanation why the nfo settings file is incomplete on some of your systems. Did you maybe try weekly's in the past and then kept the settings when installing new versions? I understand that manually adding the missing lines cures your issue. In essence, I don't think that there is a fundamental problem with...
@JSchuricht , I have no explanation why the nfo settings file is incomplete on some of your systems. Did you maybe try weekly's in...
I am working on a system for my father which is win7 standalone with a bunch of individual hard drives and only movies on them. He...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2nd Client Install DE
I did a follow up test to see if MySQ would be faster than 8 seconds with my 500 Classic songs. It took 5 seconds. But while looking thru the Client log there was an error. [2013-10-22 17:37:33,975] [103400 ] [Thread67 ] [WARN ] - ServerConnectionManager.OnCurrentlyImportingSharesChanged: Failed to update currently importing shares...
I did a follow up test to see if MySQ would be faster than 8 seconds with my 500 Classic songs. It took 5 seconds. But while...
I reconfigured my Server / Client to have 1 music and 1 set of series shared as Global I installed MP2 (along side my MP1 V5) onto...
Replies
Views
Oh.. sorry about that ;) It work's with WinRAR as you said...
Oh.. sorry about that ;) It work's with WinRAR as you said...
Hi everyone, I'm having a problem using SlimTV on my client-only machine. Everything is working fine on my standalone machine...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting us know... :) Now we know to stay away from those routers.... ;)
Thanks for letting us know... :) Now we know to stay away from those routers.... ;)
I am testing MP2 Alpha4 today, and I have a server/client setup on my HTPC and a Client only install on my Main PC. when the MP2...
Replies
Views
No this is not possible. But you could add a root category, named "Need credentials!" ;)
No this is not possible. But you could add a root category, named "Need credentials!" ;)
I played a little bit around OV and looked at Amazon Prime. Note that I don't have an account and therefore no credentials entered...
Replies
Views
I'm working with the internal overview where I collected all skin issues. Over there it's marked as fixed, I don't have the links to all single threads. Some issues I noted from memory because I couldn't find the threads. My changes are also not pushed yet. because I need to install my tuner first and check some TV related fixes.
I'm working with the internal overview where I collected all skin issues. Over there it's marked as fixed, I don't have the links...
"Covers" view is not functioning for BV and its associated themes - nothing gets displayed when selected. All other views are OK...
Replies
Views
Its working perfectly now with the folder structure in post number 23, but I had to force MP to re-import it by temporarily moving the folders out of my library, letting MP delete them from the DB, and then move them back in, then let MP add them automatically. Using the new MP2.2 "re-import" option did not work in this case. I now...
Its working perfectly now with the folder structure in post number 23, but I had to force MP to re-import it by temporarily moving...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description As first reported in this thread. I have the 2-disc version of "Das Boot", ripped and...
Replies
Views
2.1pre2 installed and it works (uses .nfo files as expected) :)
2.1pre2 installed and it works (uses .nfo files as expected) :)
I have been told to use tinyMediaManager to create MP2.1 readable info files so I can edit the tags and import appropriate...
Replies
Views
OK! I have just corrected the page. I must learn to think that way! Regards, Bart
OK! I have just corrected the page. I must learn to think that way! Regards, Bart
Hello, I started reading the Custom Installation Guide for MP2, and I immediately stumbled on an error: there is a mix-up of the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom